[RPG Maker] DunRun [NO LONGER UPDATED]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: [RPG Maker] DunRun

Postby Terrafox » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:00 am

When are here going to be the digestion pictures and where is the beast kin at?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RC8015 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:20 am

Rayen wrote:DunRun

CREATURES

In Current Demo:
-Slime
-Tentacle
-Lamia
-Harpy
-Centaur
-Satiya [Commissioned Lamia]
-Shadowleaf [Commissioned Deertaur]
-Airyal [Commissioned Harpy]

Not included currently. We will see if it even comes alive one day in the game.

PS:And even the tentacles are currently not in the game, they disapeared last patch again (dont know why any more and too lazy to look it up :D )
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Rayen » Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:28 am

Terrafox wrote:When are here going to be the digestion pictures and where is the beast kin at?

Game over images are what I assume you mean when you say "digestion pictures", though not all of them are digestion pictures. Anyway, they're coming when I manage to get the final update to this out.

Beastkin won't appear ever, I'm afraid.

RC8015 wrote:PS:And even the tentacles are currently not in the game, they disapeared last patch again (dont know why any more and too lazy to look it up :D )

I removed them cause they were a little buggy and unfinished. I never properly finished/debugged them, so they probably won't return.

And I guess I should tell you guys WHY I'm taking so long to update.

Several reasons:

1. I'm a lazy bastard.
2. The program I use to make the sprites in got a bit broken and has just recently gotten fixed, however...
3. A large portion of my animation files refuse to open/are corrupt for unknown reasons. (Probably due to the program updating)
4. I'm a lazy bastard who plays too many games.

So basically, to finish several of the animations, I'll have to remake them from scratch, which is rather frustrating. I AM working on it though. Just very slowly.

I let myself put way too big of a load on myself and now it's hard to finish it up when I have zero urge to do so. However, I feel like I can't really justify moving on to another project without at least trying to finish this one.
Disclaimer: I am a lazy bastard.
Rayen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VoreNut » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:17 am

No problem, there is no reason for you to rush when doing so will only add to the problem. Although, to combat your self-admitted laziness, try to find something to motivate you. I know what it's like to have a lazy session myself, and had to find various methods of motivating myself.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby gravifan89 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:18 am

Posting so I can find it later. Looks good, and I'm looking forward to playing it.
Going on vacation from the 2nd of August (2012) to the 17th of August (2012). Will not be online during this time.
gravifan89
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aickavon12 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:27 am

Rayen wrote:stuff

Take your time sweety <3 one should never complain over free fetish games :D
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby gravifan89 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:29 pm

Okay, I've messed around with it a bit, and I've got to say that, overall, it's an interesting concept. I like the game, but so far I've only been finding some of the enemies listed, all female, and many of the scenes I can't seem to get to occur. I don't know, maybe I'm just unlucky.
Going on vacation from the 2nd of August (2012) to the 17th of August (2012). Will not be online during this time.
gravifan89
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Oxelix » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:56 pm

is there any way to turn off the music its kinda irritating and i have music of my own.
Oxelix
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lawrence Craft » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:49 pm

Oxelix wrote:is there any way to turn off the music its kinda irritating and i have music of my own.

Press F1, this opens a menu where you can change different things, like full screen mode, sound, gamepad and keyboard settings.
This should work for every RPG Maker VX Ace games.
Spoiler: show
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Oxelix » Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:47 pm

Lawrence Craft wrote:
Oxelix wrote:is there any way to turn off the music its kinda irritating and i have music of my own.

Press F1, this opens a menu where you can change different things, like full screen mode, sound, gamepad and keyboard settings.
This should work for every RPG Maker VX Ace games.

thanks a lot
Oxelix
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryu » Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:55 pm

After every vore, my game crashes saying "Unable to Find File: Audio/SE/SE_gulp 2" I deleted the game and downloaded it again, but I get the same results. Can anyone help me?
Ryu
Been posting for a bit

Postby warbrand4 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:36 pm

means an audio file is missing.
just an RPG maker mapper,
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:37 pm

Aw. Got my hopes up the revival of this topic was the next update. xD
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:40 am

Erm, there seems to be quite a few things missing, like "Player"'s sprite when the slimes invade.(Which is my favorite thing) It also causes not only "Player" to disappear, but all of the enemies too.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Brutaller » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:48 pm

Yeah i know that's a bummer.... sadly enough this game and thus this topic died many months ago... still love to play it once in a while but it gets repetitive with no additions... Rayen or somebody else with permission might get back to it, but its better to doubt that and be surprised, than await it and be disappointed, right? :)
Brutaller
Participator

Postby 101jimmy123 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:15 pm

still have faith it's alive :)
101jimmy123
New to the forum

Postby JustAQuinn » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:25 pm

101jimmy123 wrote:still have faith it's alive :)

This website really needs a rule on necromancy. You're helping nobody's hopes by posting in a dead thread. Anyone who sees this thread bumped to the top will assume a new update came out and all they see is someone who is not the creator telling them to believe this project isn't well abandoned. Rayen is highly active, it's clear this is well into hiatus.

In case it wasn't clear, this is just some advice, it's in really bad taste to post in a thread when the last post was over two weeks old if:

a) You're just going to say something like "it's not dead yet"

b) You are about to ask if it's dead yet.

Most forums as active as this will punish you for that, but we're too nice here.
JustAQuinn
Somewhat familiar

Re: [RPG Maker] DunRun [NO LONGER UPDATED]

Postby Rayen » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:33 pm

Here, this will help stop the posts.

DunRun is dead. There, it has been said. I've opened up the project file and it's a complete mess. I have no idea what I was doing back then, so I can't work on this anymore.

I am (very slowly) working on a similar game, but don't expect anything soon. My Adventure RPG project takes a lot of my time.
Disclaimer: I am a lazy bastard.
Rayen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Scorpz » Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:48 am

Wow, looks like no one has been here for quite some time... like holy crap. Anyway if Rayen still checks this board for whatever reason. Then I want him to know that his/her game was good, and has a lot of potential. I hardly ever see games like this with animated sprites, which annoys the crap outta me. So this was a nice change of pace. Concept for the game is good too. Unfortunately like many others, I got kind of bored of the game since it was kind of hard to find every single enemy. Sooo, I'm sorry, but I couldn't resist and dove into the games code since I just so happened to own a copy of rpg maker vx ace, I decompiled it, and took a peek. I can see why you wanted to quit working on it; the code was kind of hard to understand, however in due time, I made sense of it, and discovered some uh...unexpected unused feature of satiya... not that I have anything against it, it was just unexpected. Anyway, I'm getting off topic. I was bored so I got an idea, why don't I make some of my own sprites, I mean, I've had some experience so I said Frick it, why not? And I ended up making some more enemies. It was hard, but I finally got the code to work in my favor. I haven't released any of it out of my respect for the creator, and also because my computer is in the gutter right now. Which brings me to my question, would the creator be okay with me making a mod for this game? If he says no, that's alright. I'll understand. Again, I'm sorry for diving into your game code without permission. It was quite rude actually...
Scorpz
New to the forum

Postby Rubiont-47 » Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:55 am

Just want to say Thanks You Rayen for making this game. It is still a nice one and I am happy to play it again from time to time a little.
Sorry for my bad english.
Made in Russia.
Make some pixels.
Rubiont-47
Participator

Previous

Return to Vore game