Ancient Reckoning Chronicles [Vore/RPGMaker] 09JUN2016

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Ancient Reckoning Chronicles [Vore/RPGMaker] 09JUN2016

Postby Archangel64 » Sun May 12, 2019 10:24 am

Altimos, any news?
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Altimos » Sun May 12, 2019 12:09 pm

Archangel64 wrote:Altimos, any news?

As I stated last post, still working on it when I can. Lot of stuff going on, and with school now completed for the summer, I have try and find a part time job to make ends meet.

At the same time, I do need to ensure I get time to study up for the next class in fall. I did fail a class in spring, but I don't have to retake it until spring of 2020... which pushed my graduation date to summer of 2020 now.

So, things haven't been great, but I'm working with what I can right now.

Again, time... time I wish I had more of...
Ancient Reckoning Chronicles

I also roleplay, but cannot find a site yet to display a good enough interpretation of my preferences. So... just ask me.
Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Postby Archangel64 » Sun May 12, 2019 12:46 pm

Altimos wrote:
Archangel64 wrote:Altimos, any news?

As I stated last post, still working on it when I can. Lot of stuff going on, and with school now completed for the summer, I have try and find a part time job to make ends meet.

At the same time, I do need to ensure I get time to study up for the next class in fall. I did fail a class in spring, but I don't have to retake it until spring of 2020... which pushed my graduation date to summer of 2020 now.

So, things haven't been great, but I'm working with what I can right now.

Again, time... time I wish I had more of...

Ok this sucks, that thing with ur school
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Archangel64 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:26 am

Altimos, any news, sorry for asking this a lot of times, now 3 months left since i asked last time, whats the status of the game. ....
im really sorry for asking this the whole time, this will be the last time that i ask u this.

(sorry for my bad english, hope u can understand what i wrote)

-Archangel64
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Altimos » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:46 pm

Archangel64 wrote:Altimos, any news, sorry for asking this a lot of times, now 3 months left since i asked last time, whats the status of the game. ....
im really sorry for asking this the whole time, this will be the last time that i ask u this.

(sorry for my bad english, hope u can understand what i wrote)

-Archangel64

I'm really happy that you're excited for my game. I'm guessing you're one of those that may have actually tried a previous demo before I scrapped and started all over again.

Alright, to bring everything into focus...

I've worked very slowly on it because of school... also because of my health.

Over the course of a very long time (7 years) I've been dealing with back issues, of which the VA just gave me meds.

July, it all came to a closure as far as what the actual issue was... One of my discs ruptured in my L1 and leaked into my L5s, into my nerves, and caused me nerve damage.

It's going to take a while to recover, if I'm able to recover from my drop foot at all...

I wasn't really gonna say anything, because I feel as though I'm doing the how boo who thing.

The MRI that I FINALLY got after 7 years (of course happened because I was in the worse pain ever, stuff from inside my disc on my sciatic nerve), showed other protrusions.

Obviously, I feel as though it COULD have been prevented if other means other than feeding me medication could have been taken... like, I don't know, an MRI back in 2015 could have ended up having surgery to handle it than.

No... I needed emergency surgery to fix it.

So, in short... Yes, I'm still... ALWAYS, working on it, slowly... I don't think you'll expect to see a solid DEMO soon.

And since I'm not suppose to sit down a lot, the VA and my doctor believe I should miss this semester, so I can recover with 2-4 months of PT... mainly for my foot drop (they gave me a handicap placard for when I go to stores now).

So... not going to school is a HUGE cut to my finances. No surprise there, I'm sure every struggling artist can relate to the financial issues that we have.

So... I'm here, don't count me out... but I'm gonna need a little more than 3 months to do anything.

I AM however, doodling maps on my notebook while I spend a good chunk of my time in a lounge position, with my knees up keeping the strain off my back. And when I'm able to work at my computer again, I'll be able to upload them all to my computer and start converting them over to digital drawings with my Wacom.

Stay strong brothers... sisters... ARC ain't going NO where :wink:

Also, I've been proof reading some of my stories I've written over time... I may upload a couple, just to give you guys an idea of my creative writing skills (thank goodness for my Samsung tablet)...

I also roleplay, but cannot find a site yet to display a good enough interpretation of my preferences. So... just ask me.
Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Postby Archangel64 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:36 pm

Altimos, im hyped since the first day, btw thank you, that u don't angry with me.
i wish u the best.

-Archangel64
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby jacobgr05 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:06 pm

Does anyone still have the demo for the old version of this game? feeling a little nostalgic.
jacobgr05
Somewhat familiar

Postby NekoSanNeverDie » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:45 pm

link for download?
NekoSanNeverDie
Been posting for a bit

Postby Archangel64 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:53 pm

NekoSanNeverDie wrote:link for download?

Not aviable, all u have to know is in the comments below
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NekoSanNeverDie » Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:23 pm

Is the link dead?
NekoSanNeverDie
Been posting for a bit

Postby Archangel64 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:07 pm

NekoSanNeverDie wrote:Is the link dead?

No, he closed the link, he wants to create a whole game, if he done with it, he'll upload it again, but all with this can u read in the comments below, scroll the page up, than can u read what he wrote at the last time as i asked him how long it takes to finish the game
(sorry for my bad english, i hope u could understand what i wrote)
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Marshall59 » Thu May 20, 2021 11:35 am

Sorry for necroing the thread, but i just wanted to know if you are still working on this game. If not, could you please make the demo download link avaiable again?
Marshall59
Been posting for a bit

Postby Altimos » Thu May 20, 2021 10:03 pm

Marshall59 wrote:Sorry for necroing the thread, but i just wanted to know if you are still working on this game. If not, could you please make the demo download link avaiable again?

Still being worked on, unfortunately I'm still on hiatus following another surgery.

The old demo, not sure where it is presently but is too old for anything despite the vore scenes in it...

And the new builds I have now, don't have any scenes, just mechanics.

Eventually, when things heal properly... I'll be able to get back into things. I just got approved for aquatic therapy.

So... be patient please...

Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jackamoco22 » Thu May 20, 2021 10:50 pm

Altimos wrote:
Marshall59 wrote:Sorry for necroing the thread, but i just wanted to know if you are still working on this game. If not, could you please make the demo download link avaiable again?

Still being worked on, unfortunately I'm still on hiatus following another surgery.

The old demo, not sure where it is presently but is too old for anything despite the vore scenes in it...

Eventually, when things heal properly... I'll be able to get back into things. I just got approved for aquatic therapy.

Glad to hear you are recovering well! I am very excited to see how these games of yours turn out!
Jackamoco22
Somewhat familiar

Postby Marshall59 » Fri May 21, 2021 4:30 am

Altimos wrote:

Oh ok, sorry about the bother. Thank you for awnsering!
Marshall59
Been posting for a bit

Postby iepie122 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:08 pm

Are the percentages in the OP still the new ones? or has there been more progress than told in it?
iepie122
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Vore game