Ancient Reckoning Chronicles [Vore/RPGMaker] 09JUN2016

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Ancient Reckoning Chronicles [Vore/RPGMaker]

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:23 am

Hows the healthier lifestyle going?
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Altimos » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:59 pm

It is still a bit up and down, or as far as smoking is concerned.

My triglycerides have dropped from 675 to 480, which is good but bad because it's still over 150.

My LDL is high while my HDL is low, but yet I've got a 186 cholesterol.

So I stopped drinking soda, but I haven't cut back on my beer intake.

Smoking is on and off, but I'm still working on it.

All in all, I'm actually doing better, but it will take time before I'm fully at what I need to be.

Thanks for asking :)

Altimos
Ancient Reckoning Chronicles

I also roleplay, but cannot find a site yet to display a good enough interpretation of my preferences. So... just ask me.
Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vanny » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:47 pm

when will this be out? :o
Vanny
Been posting for a bit

Postby Altimos » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:20 pm

I would like to get the first chapter done by July.

The way I break it down is there are 3 chapters per game.

Currently I'm at 15%, where 85% of the game mechanics are completed, and 70% of the zones have been completed. I'm leaving some open for the purposes of my patreons who wish to add to my game.

When my game reaches 25%, means that I've begun the process of creating all the art.

At 50%, the first chapter will be released to my patreons.

At 75%, the second chapter will be released to my patreons, and the first chapter will be released to Eka's Portal.

At 100%, the game will be completed and released to my patreons, and the second chapter will be released to Eka's Portal.

When I start on my next project (hopefully AR2, but that depends on my patreons and what they want to see me create next), is when I will released the finished game to Eka's Portal.

Hope that sums up how the process is.

Altimos

I also roleplay, but cannot find a site yet to display a good enough interpretation of my preferences. So... just ask me.
Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:56 am

Altimos wrote:It is still a bit up and down, or as far as smoking is concerned.

My triglycerides have dropped from 675 to 480, which is good but bad because it's still over 150.

My LDL is high while my HDL is low, but yet I've got a 186 cholesterol.

So I stopped drinking soda, but I haven't cut back on my beer intake.

Smoking is on and off, but I'm still working on it.

All in all, I'm actually doing better, but it will take time before I'm fully at what I need to be.

Thanks for asking :)

Altimos

Glad to hear.

I know it sounds harsh, but you probably ought to cut out that Beer man.

Not because Alchohaul is so bad for you, but because it's probably what's making it harder to quit smoking.

People tend to pair those two habbits, and they feed into a vicious cycle making it difficult to quit just one of them.

That being said maybe you aren't one of those people. Maybe you never smoke when you drink.

By the by DO NOT take up Diet Sodas to replace the regular ones. Normal Soda isn't good for you but Diet is a dozen times worse.

Sorry if I got a little preachy. Be well.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Altimos » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:11 am

Absolutely will NOT... EVER.... NEVER EVER drink diet soda. I don't do fake sugar...

No, I stopped soda altogether.

Yeah, I find that when I do go a small period without smoking, I end up smoking when I drink... especially when I'm golfing. Gotta drink when you golf, I think it's in the rules somewhere (lol).

Anywho, I have thought of quiting beer... since it is another reason why my triglycerides are really really high (damn charbs).

Preachy? Pfft, not at all. You're like me, a wealth of information whether its useful or not, funny or not, or just plain whatever.

I just think that the bad part about the whole thing is, is knowing all that I need to know about it and still shrugging my shoulders at it. It's a mind game though, so when I strength my
resolve to want to fix it, is when it will get fix. Each day makes me stronger, that and family members that want to help. In the end, I'll win... just takes time.

Awesome talk, well... back to working on my game :)

Altimos

Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Postby Achenar » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:18 am

I... can't seem to find a download link anywhere in this thread. Or an explanation of why that might be. Plenty of people -talking- about this game and how good it is, so clearly people -have- downloaded it in the past, but... no apparent way to do so myself.
Achenar
Participator

Postby Altimos » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:42 am

I removed the download link because it is an old rendition of the game. I went a totally new way as far as graphics and art is concerned, so the only thing you would get from the old version is the beginning storyline while everything else has been redone with new graphics and core changes.

In short, the old version is nothing compared to the new version... it would be like comparing pong with FFVII (maybe not that extreme, but that's what popped into my mind), and I'd rather not have the old version lesson the value of the new version.

Hope that clears that up for you, sorry I didn't explain why I removed it... further screenshots will be displayed under the teaser video at a later time.

Altimos

Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Postby Saria » Tue May 05, 2015 2:05 am

I understand your reasons for taking it down but I would still like to try it, I am in a game design school so I'd like to see it if for nothing else then my own curiosity. If you really don't want to show it I understand I just thought it could not hurt to ask.
Saria
New to the forum

Postby lolboy13 » Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:26 pm

This sounds very promising! I would love to hear where you are with this... I can see there is a bit of a thing going on, but was just wondering how things were coming along ^^
Sincerely from your fellow lurker,

Daze 273
lolboy13
Somewhat familiar

Postby AlienEagle » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:38 pm

Just found this, it's one of the most polished games on this site! Also, don't wanna sound rude, but when you finish the game, is it only going to be 2 chapters, or will Patreons get more than that (which they deserve since they supported you financially)?
AlienEagle
New to the forum

Postby Altimos » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:56 pm

AlienEagle wrote:Just found this, it's one of the most polished games on this site! Also, don't wanna sound rude, but when you finish the game, is it only going to be 2 chapters, or will Patreons get more than that (which they deserve since they supported you financially)?

Patreons have access to all test demos until the release of chapter one. When Chapter two is being worked on, Patreons will have access to all test demos until the release of Chapter two. When Chapter two is released to my Patreons, Chapter one will be released on Eka's Portal for everybody else. The final Chapter is Chapter three, however Chapter three will be released to my Patreons when it is finished but will not be released to Eka's Portal until I release the first demo of Ancient Reckoning II to my Patreons. Hope that wasn't too confusing... but it is supposed to insinuate that my Patreons are important to me, so they get the good stuff first.

lolboy13 wrote:This sounds very promising! I would love to hear where you are with this... I can see there is a bit of a thing going on, but was just wondering how things were coming along ^^

I'm currently working on the Bust designs that will be used throughout the game. There are 5 different age groups, and different races per age groups. For instances, there will be busts of humans, demi-humans, furries, nagas, and many other different species ranging from ages 5 to 8 all the way up to 35, while some NPC's will be 60-80 years old (you have to have some old people...). I'm also trying to do 5 different perspectives of a human, demi-human, etc., at each of the different age ranges. Why? Because I want verity versus seeing the same thing over and over again (their pose) just with a different face, hair, and cloths. This may be the most time consuming part of the creation process... but damn it... I want it to be the best damn game ever... and that is just the first game of the chronicle.

The first batch will be done soon (currently concentrating on my job interview that is this Thursday since a job is important right now or at least until I can make a living off of my Patreon site). I'm hoping to upload my first bust renderings for my Patreons this Friday.

Other updated notes, All scripting except for one script has been implemented. I'm waiting to implement that one until later. But my one and only Patreon tested my first demo to see if the high resolution scripting that I've put so much time into works... and it worked great... so all visuals and screen size have been set to a resolution size of 1024x768.

I have more audio to put into the game, but as it stands right now the audio makes up for 220mb (There is going to be minimal use of the RTP files in all of my games[but still required]).

Other game info updates regarding story progression is only for Patreons... sorry.

Any other updates, I'll post it. Sorry I haven't been updating earlier... lets just say Murphy's Law has been beating on me these past couple of months, mainly in the financial area... reason I'm desperate for a job.

Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:52 am

Altimos wrote:
AlienEagle wrote:Just found this, it's one of the most polished games on this site! Also, don't wanna sound rude, but when you finish the game, is it only going to be 2 chapters, or will Patreons get more than that (which they deserve since they supported you financially)?

Patreons have access to all test demos until the release of chapter one. When Chapter two is being worked on, Patreons will have access to all test demos until the release of Chapter two. When Chapter two is released to my Patreons, Chapter one will be released on Eka's Portal for everybody else. The final Chapter is Chapter three, however Chapter three will be released to my Patreons when it is finished but will not be released to Eka's Portal until I release the first demo of Ancient Reckoning II to my Patreons. Hope that wasn't too confusing... but it is supposed to insinuate that my Patreons are important to me, so they get the good stuff first.

lolboy13 wrote:This sounds very promising! I would love to hear where you are with this... I can see there is a bit of a thing going on, but was just wondering how things were coming along ^^

I'm currently working on the Bust designs that will be used throughout the game. There are 5 different age groups, and different races per age groups. For instances, there will be busts of humans, demi-humans, furries, nagas, and many other different species ranging from ages 5 to 8 all the way up to 35, while some NPC's will be 60-80 years old (you have to have some old people...). I'm also trying to do 5 different perspectives of a human, demi-human, etc., at each of the different age ranges. Why? Because I want verity versus seeing the same thing over and over again (their pose) just with a different face, hair, and cloths. This may be the most time consuming part of the creation process... but damn it... I want it to be the best damn game ever... and that is just the first game of the chronicle.

The first batch will be done soon (currently concentrating on my job interview that is this Thursday since a job is important right now or at least until I can make a living off of my Patreon site). I'm hoping to upload my first bust renderings for my Patreons this Friday.

Other updated notes, All scripting except for one script has been implemented. I'm waiting to implement that one until later. But my one and only Patreon tested my first demo to see if the high resolution scripting that I've put so much time into works... and it worked great... so all visuals and screen size have been set to a resolution size of 1024x768.

I have more audio to put into the game, but as it stands right now the audio makes up for 220mb (There is going to be minimal use of the RTP files in all of my games[but still required]).

Other game info updates regarding story progression is only for Patreons... sorry.

Any other updates, I'll post it. Sorry I haven't been updating earlier... lets just say Murphy's Law has been beating on me these past couple of months, mainly in the financial area... reason I'm desperate for a job.

I love Patreon for getting creators the money they need, but I hate it for keeping me away from so many creators content's as I have been DEAD broke for the last year, and I have a million priorities before I can even think of spending money on entertainment. Biggest one being getting a new car so I can stop taking the. Uhuhuh... bus... I miss my car.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Terrafox » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:40 am

So where can I download the game? I see no link for the game?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Redpod » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:25 am

where ic an dowlowad this?
The eeveelutions are predators
Redpod
Somewhat familiar

Postby The_Prof » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:41 am

Altimos wrote:
AlienEagle wrote:Patreons have access to all test demos until the release of chapter one. When Chapter two is being worked on, Patreons will have access to all test demos until the release of Chapter two. When Chapter two is released to my Patreons, Chapter one will be released on Eka's Portal for everybody else. The final Chapter is Chapter three, however Chapter three will be released to my Patreons when it is finished but will not be released to Eka's Portal until I release the first demo of Ancient Reckoning II to my Patreons. Hope that wasn't too confusing... but it is supposed to insinuate that my Patreons are important to me, so they get the good stuff first.

Hmmm this is a really solid method that really shows respect for your patrons on patreon... However if I may make a suggestion you may wish to add an "or until X time has past since release" caveat to the release schedule. That way non-patreon fans don't run the risk of having to wait an eternity for a release, and you don't have to struggle with additional stress and potentially rush a release because you want everyone to experience the fun. Up to you in the end though I'm just tossing suggestions out
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Tsubasa17 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:14 pm

Hmmm, it has been three months since the last comment and the same amount of time since the last update on Eka's. How goes the struggle, my friend?
Tsubasa17
Somewhat familiar

Location: Somewhere to the west and somewhere to the east. Not north, I'm a Southerner.

Postby DrakeZephyr » Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:24 am

Sounds awesome. Pity. Wish I'd noticed this back when there was a download link, oh well, the waiting game for... games, recommences
DrakeZephyr
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tsubasa17 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:05 pm

There is a download link. I downloaded it on tuesday. Its on the first page
Tsubasa17
Somewhat familiar

Location: Somewhere to the west and somewhere to the east. Not north, I'm a Southerner.

Postby DrakeZephyr » Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:21 am

Tsubasa17 wrote:There is a download link. I downloaded it on tuesday. Its on the first page

Then you must have better eyes than me, because I looked again and couldn't see it
DrakeZephyr
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game