Ancient Reckoning Chronicles [Vore/RPGMaker] 09JUN2016

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Ancient Reckoning Chronicles [Vore/RPGMaker]

Postby killerwolf6 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:03 pm

The only download link on the first page is for the files you need to be able to play RPGmaker games. I the OP hasn't posted demo for the new version of the game... Though if your interested in seeing the old version, the links in the second post of page 3 still works.
coffee coffee COFFEE!!!
killerwolf6
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Tsubasa17 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:36 pm

Whoops, thats my fault, I had downloaded another game. My bad! I'm an idiot
Tsubasa17
Somewhat familiar

Location: Somewhere to the west and somewhere to the east. Not north, I'm a Southerner.

Postby AuraDrak » Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:13 pm

Um, what looks like the Mega link above doesn't seem to be working. Can you provide a new one?
AuraDrak
Been posting for a bit

Postby player1 » Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:45 pm

DarkRain wrote:Finished!

[ http://i10.pixs.ru/storage/2/1/2/Progresspn_2717554_19937212.png ]

Download Game [Mega]

id advise against trolling those who really want this game out. last ive seen, altimos never said anything about having someone else doing the developpement.
"wizards, no sense of right or wrong!" some spacemen wisdom.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Pyrod » Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:44 pm

AuraDrak wrote:Um, what looks like the Mega link above doesn't seem to be working. Can you provide a new one?

Its just a troll trolling.
Pyrod
Somewhat familiar

Postby The_Prof » Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:18 am

Pyrod wrote:
AuraDrak wrote:Um, what looks like the Mega link above doesn't seem to be working. Can you provide a new one?

Its just a troll trolling.

could also be a phishing bot so make sure to do a malware scan to be safe
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Altimos » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:55 am

Finally, the ability to update.

I am really sorry for the absence, as things have not gone the way I had hoped. So a full clarification is in order on my part.

A few months back (before Thanksgiving) I started running into some serious financial hardships. I was still unemployed and struggling to survive. It was at this time that some of the comfort utilities were shut off (cellphone and Internet). It was difficult, but I had to make the decision to pay the bills that mattered at the time (rent, water & sewer, gas, and electric). But then I found it even hard to pay the rent, luckily the landlord (bless his heart) said that I can hold off paying him until I get back on my feet. So for the past few months it has been finding any side job I could get my hands on with the old man and his HVAC business (having a background in mechanical engineering is good, but not my go to skill). On top of that, trying to find a job, left me a little limited on doing what I needed to do with my game. To this day, I'm still behind on my rent... however, that is about to change.

So, I decided that since I have 4 semesters left with my VA benefits, and I've recovered from my medical incident from back in spring of 2015 (which I had to drop out of classes leading to my financial issues), I'll be returning to college for my second degree (the business degree was not beneficial in finding me a job). My second degree is an IT degree, to help expound upon my knowledge I already have from when I was in the military, and in hopes of gaining an internship in the summer time. But this time in college again will continue to provide funds that will allow me to successfully live without the fear of being homeless. It's not much to live comfortably, as only a job can truly do that... but it is a means to allow me to improve myself as I get paid to go to college. This will take place of a job, for now. So going to school full-time will act as my job.

I'm not worried about the rent, as I'm waiting for my student loans to come in after repaying the amount I owe to the school for dropping all my classes in spring of 2015. I had taken out loans that year, but dropping the classes (even due to medical issues) I was required to repay 35% of the total loan amount asap. So the loans I get for spring of 2016 will mostly go to that, my rent, and whatever left over will go to my bill for the eye surgery I had December of last year (that wasn't my medical issue btw).

So all of my student loans are pretty much spent, but like I said... I get a living allowance for going to school, which is pretty much the same amount of money I got for doing side jobs... If I want to make a little more, I can do more side jobs... but I'm better off just concentrating on school, and get paid that way until I use that up in 4 semesters (2 years). So long as no other medical issues arise.

What does this mean for the game, well... I have classes Monday-Thursday, Friday is pretty much my time to finish up any homework from the week. So, whatever time I have left on that Friday along with Saturday and most of Sunday (unless there is an exam the following week, I may need half of Sunday to study for the exam), I should be able to put my time back into my game. I'm now able to adjust my own time to include a couple of dedicated days a week to working on my game.

As much as I find DarkRain's limited scope humor in pretending to... whatever he was hoping to accomplish, slightly off putting. But none the less, I do hope to get to that stage of the game where I can say "finished."

But finally logging into Eka's has left me a lot of messages that I need to view...
Spoiler: show
My Eka's Profile.png
My Eka's Profile.png (19.42 KiB) Viewed 4253 times

And to show you the amount of time I've put into my game so far (which is only half, because no way to figure out how much time I've put into GIMP).
Spoiler: show
My Steam Profile.png
My Steam Profile.png (33.76 KiB) Viewed 4254 times

I assure you, that in no way shape or form will I allow ANYBODY to modify or continue on with my game in my stead if I were to... pass (god willing). I am the ONLY one that knows the full story of my universe, and what the second and third game of the trilogy will entail. The story is long, complex, graphical, and awesome. I intend to tell it in the way that everybody will enjoy, understand, and whatever else you think you'll want to do when you play. As much vore as you possibly could want, just remember that the game is more storyline driven the vore driven.

And I will finish it... so I can move onto the second game, to continue the universe (allowing you to port your first game save to the second game to maximize replay-ability).

Other than that, I'll update you when new updates are warranted. And to point out that yes, my Internet is back up... all those side jobs has allowed me to catch up on my utilities, to include my phone. My internet was turned back on today and my cellphone yesterday. My ISP provider messed up yesterday and never made it to my house before I had to go to school, so they made me a priority today. And of course, the first thing I am doing with my internet turned on, is informing my friends and the vore community that I have not given up... will NEVER give up. My story will be told!!!

Altimos
Ancient Reckoning Chronicles

I also roleplay, but cannot find a site yet to display a good enough interpretation of my preferences. So... just ask me.
Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Postby forumlurker » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:54 pm

Good to hear it mate. As a college student I know how much it sucks if you're worried about basic needs.

If you want, I can help in providing some maps as it's a lot of work. I started a project myself, but found myself incapable of dealing with scripting and all that, but made quite a few maps that could be used.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Altimos » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:22 pm

forumlurker wrote:Good to hear it mate. As a college student I know how much it sucks if you're worried about basic needs.

If you want, I can help in providing some maps as it's a lot of work. I started a project myself, but found myself incapable of dealing with scripting and all that, but made quite a few maps that could be used.

I thank you for the offer, however all of my maps are custom maps through Parallaxing, and all done through GIMP or Photoshop CC... not through RPG Maker map tools. It is a longer and more involved process, but it makes the playability that much better in my book. I've already had one individual who has seen the new Carterton Village, and liked it.

I'm trying to stay clear of the normal maps that you see when playing other RPG Maker games.

Altimos

I also roleplay, but cannot find a site yet to display a good enough interpretation of my preferences. So... just ask me.
Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Postby NanasBananas » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:25 am

Good to hear you're back. And also good to hear you won't be going homeless. I've been wondering about this project. I do like a story driven game, and this looks like it could have the potential to be a great one. Nice to hear from you, I'll be watching this thread for updates.
NanasBananas
Somewhat familiar

Postby Altimos » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:36 pm

It looks as though I may be in need of artists, as the individual who I was working with (more of a realist drawer then an anime drawer) fell out due time issues.

If anybody is interested in providing the art for my game, I'd willing to work with them commission wise... I would need to see your style of art and see if it works with my game.

The artist would need to be able to do all variations of vore...

Same Size
Macro/Micro
Oral
AV
UB
Digestion
Scat
Futa CV
Internal Shots of Full Tour

The art needs to be detailed and done through a digital program like GIMP/Photoshop/or something similiar.

I tried doing it myself, but it seems I do better making the maps then the actual art.

I'm easy to work with, and I don't ask for much. We can negotiate prices (small at first, but as soon as I get more supporters, I we can renegotiate with higher prices). Going to school full time will help with all bills, so my Patreon support can go towards the game itself (Primarily the art).

You will be credited both in game, on my patreon site (can link patreon sites if you also have one), and on this forum.

Again, I would do the art myself... but I'm not as good an artist as others on this site, but my coding and story telling is legendary (and you'll soon find that out... course you would already know if I was your normal DM/GM of your D&D compaigns).

If you're interested, please PM me... we'll talk and I can take a look at your art. Remember, for a same picture style throughout the game, you would need to be able to do all variations that I am looking for, not just a few... because then I would have to find somebody else to do the others you don't want to do... the pictures would be different (and that is not what I want).

Altimos

Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:18 am

I'd offer my services, but I am no Artist, I am an editor.

A very good one.

I could probably do what you need, but I would need a foundation to start with.

So either that would have to be provided, or I would need to go out and aquire some sfuff not my own. And I don't know if you are comfortable with that.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Altimos » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:21 pm

0Anesthetic4u wrote:I'd offer my services, but I am no Artist, I am an editor.

A very good one.

I could probably do what you need, but I would need a foundation to start with.

So either that would have to be provided, or I would need to go out and aquire some sfuff not my own. And I don't know if you are comfortable with that.

I would rather utilize an artist who's willing to create new works versus utilizing somebody else's work and modify it.

There is actually much art to be done, the first batch I will needs is non-vore stuff. That would be pictures of each character for during dialog, as well as main NPC characters. When those are done, I'll be able to request the vore content. I've asked a few artists, but they were not willing to take on any commissions. That was just under a year ago, I will try these individuals again and hope for the best.

Altimos

Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Postby blassimg1 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:35 pm

stupod question is there a download link to the small bits u got done or no?
blassimg1
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:08 am

Good luck, I wish nothing but the best for you, and know that everything will turn out awesome!(With the game AND with life)
Turbotowns
???

Postby Chaos199416 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:35 am

So my main question is where is the download link i can't find it rofl probably because i am blind but where is it
Chaos199416
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tsubasa17 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:08 am

Don't think there is one, really. Either way, just wait till around, say, mid-Summer for him to have something solid to report to us.
Tsubasa17
Somewhat familiar

Location: Somewhere to the west and somewhere to the east. Not north, I'm a Southerner.

Postby JadeThePanda » Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:34 pm

Help, I can't find the download link!
Just a lesbian furry that likes willing endo/reformation stuff.
JadeThePanda
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chaos199416 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:10 pm

There is no download link as of yet one will be installed when the project is finished
Chaos199416
Somewhat familiar

Postby AlienEagle » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:35 am

Super happy to know this game isn't canned and that you're not homeless!
AlienEagle
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game