Decompiled Fromage... kinda.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Decompiled Fromage... kinda.

Postby Ryuuenzan » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:20 pm

says the link doesnt exist. not sure if it didnt load properly or what.
Ryuuenzan
Been posting for a bit

Postby VoreFan362 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:26 pm

Ryuuenzan wrote:says the link doesnt exist. not sure if it didnt load properly or what.

Try this link: video download.
VoreFan362
Participator

Location: Inside a nice giantess/giant cat girl's stomach, and loving it!

Postby Etherthedrake » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:44 pm

VoreFan362 wrote:The first sample video is up! Link: here. The next video will contain the English text. This is more to show that the character is showing that she is WILLING to feed the Predators.

Willing prey? I thought I couldn't like Fromage more, and yet it seems I am mistaken..! I would love having a version with english text, even barring the gameplay stuff about remaining indefinitely without getting a 'game over'.
I'm eager to see where this goes, and will give this thread a bookmark. Keep up the good work!
Hey! I'm just a dessert mouse.
"humans boring. Endo best. Dragons awesome."
Etherthedrake
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryuuenzan » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:53 pm

VoreFan362 wrote:
Ryuuenzan wrote:says the link doesnt exist. not sure if it didnt load properly or what.

Same issue. "video does not exist."
Ryuuenzan
Been posting for a bit

Postby VoreFan362 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:59 pm

Etherthedrake wrote:
VoreFan362 wrote:The first sample video is up! Link: here. The next video will contain the English text. This is more to show that the character is showing that she is WILLING to feed the Predators.

Willing prey? I thought I couldn't like Fromage more, and yet it seems I am mistaken..! I would love having a version with English text, even barring the gameplay stuff about remaining indefinitely without getting a 'game over'.
I'm eager to see where this goes, and will give this thread a bookmark. Keep up the good work!

Thanks! I'll be able to make a version that enables you to stay inside the stomach for as long as you desire. It's not that difficult. Just changing a line of code here, and BOOM! It's just that easy.
VoreFan362
Participator

Postby AuntieFloof » Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:00 pm

Woah! Thats awesome to hear! Means that its possible to add in more enemies and areas~♥
Is it also possible to decompile the Mini wars game from D-Gate as well?
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=31660&start=160 At the bottom of the page is 3 .jar downloads, which include probably every single file from the mini wars game itself.
AuntieFloof
New to the forum

Postby VoreFan362 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:05 pm

stickdude32 wrote:Woah! That's awesome to hear! This means that its possible to add in more enemies and areas~♥
Is it also possible to decompile the Mini wars game from D-Gate as well?
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=31660&start=160 At the bottom of the page is 3 .jar downloads, which include probably every single file from the mini wars game itself.

Thanks!

I am sure that I can.
VoreFan362
Participator

Postby ipeerownu » Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:10 am

Ryuuenzan wrote:
VoreFan362 wrote:

Same issue. "video does not exist."

I'm having the same problem, too. Might be a good idea to upload it to Mega, Dropbox, or Google Drive instead.
ipeerownu
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoreFan362 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:27 am

I have uploaded the video to MEGA.

If that doesn't work, this link should work.

I am attempting to see which link is best suited for you guys so I know where to upload videos of the hack in the future. Looking forward to hearing what your expectations are for the hack. Today, I'll update the text, and I'll see how they managed to make those notes that contain more than a single text box.
Last edited by VoreFan362 on Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VoreFan362
Participator

Postby HxD » Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:02 pm

VoreFan362 wrote:I have uploaded the video to MEGA.

If that doesn't work, this linkshould work.

I am attempting to see which link is best suited for you guys so I know where to upload videos of the hack in the future. Looking forward to hearing what your expectations are for the hack. Today, I'll update the text, and I'll see how they managed to make those notes that contain more than a single text box.

Both work, but uploading here is probably better. I don't even know what Fromage is though. What happens without this hack?
HxD
Been posting for a bit

Postby VoreFan362 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:12 pm

HxD wrote:
VoreFan362 wrote:I have uploaded the video to MEGA.

If that doesn't work, this link should work.

Both work, but uploading here is probably better. I don't even know what Fromage is though. What happens without this hack?

Fromage is a Vore Platformer. Basically, the original game entails you playing as this little girl who has a reverse Kirby role (although, you can still get powerups). The reverse Kirby is in reference to the fact that it's the enemies that eat you in this game. If it's played without the hack, it's just regularly played as Fromage, which isn't a bad game, to be honest. The only con is, it's VERY short, and, it's difficult to read, as the text is in Japanese. So... that's where I come in. I plan to make a hack that allows people to play Fromage and be able to read the messages in English (which I believe will make loads of fans of the game VERY happy).

If you want to check out Fromage, there's a few videos on YouTube. Just search for Fromage Vore game on YouTube, and you should find it.
VoreFan362
Participator

Postby Kerbalmaster » Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:32 am

Are you going to be able to release the decompiled version for modders to try and edit? Or for people whom want to see the individual frames if possible?
Kerbalmaster
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoreFan362 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:31 pm

Kerbalmaster wrote:Are you going to be able to release the decompiled version for modders to try and edit? Or for people whom want to see the individual frames if possible?

I am curious about what you are referring to. Are you referring to the decompiled game as a whole? If so, I will be able to release it. However, I have yet to find out about what the MOT and EFF files. If you are proposing that this is a collaborative effort, I will be in support of it, and I will be taking a lead role. If you want, you can be in lead role, as well. As far as I am concerned, those interested in contributing to the hack should be able to try out what they see fit. However, from the direction I am going, it’s mostly the Willing Vore Version, which will have variants. Some people might want to keep it as unwilling prey, which I don’t mind. However, I would lend a hand with code stuff (For instance, making it VERY DIFFICULT to kill even a Slug).

All in all, I don’t mind it being a collaborative project, and I think I should have a lead coding role for the project, since I tinkered with the code, and it can be hard to find out what does what. As an incentive to join the collaborative project, I think it’s only fair to have the usernames of the participants, as well as the role they played. However, I will honour those who don’t want to be credited. Let me know if you intend for it to be a collaborative project, and we can discuss how to invite people to join.
VoreFan362
Participator

Postby VoreFan362 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:37 pm

Kerbalmaster wrote:Are you going to be able to release the decompiled version for modders to try and edit? Or for people whom want to see the individual frames if possible?

In regards to the individual frames, what are you referring to? At the moment, I can only open the bitmaps for the sprite sheets in Paint (Yes, the built-in Paint program that comes with Windows), and I select, Copy, and Paste the individual faces that the girl makes. Interestingly, the game seems to read the sprite sheet in real-time. For example, if you choose to edit the colour of the blush for the idle frame (which is the very first one), and you save it, the game will reflect it without needing to be reloaded. That makes it very nice for finding out what face is loaded at what moment.
VoreFan362
Participator

Postby Kerbalmaster » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:13 pm

VoreFan362 wrote:

In regards to the individual frames, what are you referring to? At the moment, I can only open the bitmaps for the sprite sheets in Paint (Yes, the built-in Paint program that comes with Windows), and I select, Copy, and Paste the individual faces that the girl makes. Interestingly, the game seems to read the sprite sheet in real-time. For example, if you choose to edit the colour of the blush for the idle frame (which is the very first one), and you save it, the game will reflect it without needing to be reloaded. That makes it very nice for finding out what face is loaded at what moment.

Yeah, Spritesheets. It'd be neat to be able to access those. To see the individual frames of the animations via the spritesheet.
Kerbalmaster
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kerbalmaster » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:15 pm

VoreFan362 wrote:

I am curious about what you are referring to. Are you referring to the decompiled game as a whole? If so, I will be able to release it. However, I have yet to find out about what the MOT and EFF files. If you are proposing that this is a collaborative effort, I will be in support of it, and I will be taking a lead role. If you want, you can be in lead role, as well. As far as I am concerned, those interested in contributing to the hack should be able to try out what they see fit. However, from the direction I am going, it’s mostly the Willing Vore Version, which will have variants. Some people might want to keep it as unwilling prey, which I don’t mind. However, I would lend a hand with code stuff (For instance, making it VERY DIFFICULT to kill even a Slug).

All in all, I don’t mind it being a collaborative project, and I think I should have a lead coding role for the project, since I tinkered with the code, and it can be hard to find out what does what. As an incentive to join the collaborative project, I think it’s only fair to have the usernames of the participants, as well as the role they played. However, I will honour those who don’t want to be credited. Let me know if you intend for it to be a collaborative project, and we can discuss how to invite people to join.

A decompiled Moddable game, so that others will be able to mod in new enemies and levels using the base game's engine. So Like, a Game Source. It could be collaberative if you knew any other willing modders. I sadly wont be able to participate because Im shit at coding.
Kerbalmaster
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoreFan362 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:26 pm

Kerbalmaster wrote:
VoreFan362 wrote:

A decompiled Moddable game, so that others will be able to mod in new enemies and levels using the base game's engine. So Like, a Game Source. It could be collaberative if you knew any other willing modders. I sadly wont be able to participate because Im shit at coding.

I never said anything about needing to code. Play testing is an important role, and it is one that will get you listed in the credits for the hack, if you are still interested. I find it essential, since it can help me get valuable information about the progress of the hack. A Slug suddenly jumps on top of a platform, and it is unusual (Just as an example. It hasn’t happened.) ? You can tell me what happened, and I can figure out what caused the issue. All in all, I am open to having people help out with the hack. It doesn’t have to be in coding. For all I know, I might be the only coder, and I don’t mind, if that’s the case. Every role is important.
VoreFan362
Participator

Postby VoreFan362 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:36 pm

Kerbalmaster wrote:
VoreFan362 wrote:

Yeah, Spritesheets. It'd be neat to be able to access those. To see the individual frames of the animations via the spritesheet.

I can distribute both versions of the spritesheets (willing AND unwilling). If you know how to animate them, that’s cool. Problem is, it’s just a sprite sheet, and it doesn’t have the sequence of frames. Once you see the sheets, you’ll see what I mean.
VoreFan362
Participator

Postby Etherthedrake » Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:30 am

Hey! It's been a while without much news. How's the project?
Hey! I'm just a dessert mouse.
"humans boring. Endo best. Dragons awesome."
Etherthedrake
Somewhat familiar

Postby Voremugen » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:09 am

This is awesome! I would play this so hard! Would buy the english feeding kinda sandbox version!
Voremugen
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game