"Hero's Re-gulp-tion" RPG Maker VX Ace vore game [In Alpha]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: "Hero's Re-gulp-tion" RPG Maker VX Ace vore game [In Alp

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:25 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:
DragonPrey3200 wrote:Welp, I've run into YET ANOTHER roadblock. Every single image editor that I try to use either freezes or refuses to install.
I can't get Paint.NET back because my computer doesn't have Window 7 SP1 on it.

Fukin life man.

Service pack 1 sould be pretty easy to get, shouldn't it?

Well, the computer I'm using isn't exactly a "factory new" computer. My new computer is just my old laptop from 2011, and it hasn't been updated since May of 2012... >.>
Plus, my internet isn't exactly fast enough to download all of the updates...
I'll find a way around this, though...
When in doubt, conquer Poland.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:58 am

twib wrote:If we are to vote here via posts I put vote for "- Vored while under a spell" If it means like a spell for falling in love for predator, or just good'ol mind control.

Unless I can figure out what's up with the polling system, then yes.
I should probably elaborate a little more on what my problem is: When I try to create a poll, it will only have two of the answers I put, and one will be duplicated, and non-existent answers from previous polls are automatically added in random spots and multiplied.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:54 am

DragonPrey3200 wrote:
0Anesthetic4u wrote:
DragonPrey3200 wrote:Welp, I've run into YET ANOTHER roadblock. Every single image editor that I try to use either freezes or refuses to install.
I can't get Paint.NET back because my computer doesn't have Window 7 SP1 on it.

Fukin life man.

Service pack 1 sould be pretty easy to get, shouldn't it?

Well, the computer I'm using isn't exactly a "factory new" computer. My new computer is just my old laptop from 2011, and it hasn't been updated since May of 2012... >.>
Plus, my internet isn't exactly fast enough to download all of the updates...
I'll find a way around this, though...

The library is a magical place full of free internets. Assuming you live in the US. If not, Starbucks... Is... EVERYWHERE!!!
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:30 am

The library is a magical place full of free internets. Assuming you live in the US. If not, Starbucks... Is... EVERYWHERE!!!

Problem is: I don't live near a library. I live in the country and don't have my license...
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:36 am

DragonPrey3200 wrote:

Problem is: I don't live near a library. I live in the country and don't have my license...

Tell me you don't have Hughes.net for internet. They are the worst evilest douchebag company on earth. God they were the worst.

I won't tell you getting your license will changer your life, like I was told by everyone ever. It probably won't. But what it is, is increadibly convienient. Its so very convienient to not have to catch a ride, when you need one.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VoreNut » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:07 am

If you're taking suggestions, then perhaps convincing a sorceress or some other spellcaster to smuggle you through a blockade via shrinky unbirth. Make it repeatable so you can come and go when you feel the need to do so.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:34 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:
DragonPrey3200 wrote:

Tell me you don't have Hughes.net for internet. They are the worst evilest douchebag company on earth. God they were the worst.

I won't tell you getting your license will changer your life, like I was told by everyone ever. It probably won't. But what it is, is increadibly convienient. Its so very convienient to not have to catch a ride, when you need one.

Windstream
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:53 am

DragonPrey3200 wrote:Windstream

Are they evil like Hughes.net?

For refrence Hughes.net offered speeds about 6 times faster then Dialup, with a 48 megabyte perday limit to downloads, that if you exceeded they did what they called blacklisting, where the make your internet SLOWER then Dialup for the rest of the day. Do it 3 times in a week and they do it for the rest of the week, and fuck you if you did the 3rd one on sunday, it's all next week that you'll be black listed. All of this shittieness for $160 a month, and the longer you are their customer, the slower they make your internet, and the less they offer customer support, it's litterally in their company policy...

So yeah. They anywhere near that Evil.

Oh and there was a contract! With a 200 dollar cancelation fee.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Brutaller » Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:27 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:

For refrence Hughes.net offered speeds about 6 times faster then Dialup, with a 48 megabyte perday limit to downloads, that if you exceeded they did what they called blacklisting, where the make your internet SLOWER then Dialup for the rest of the day. Do it 3 times in a week and they do it for the rest of the week, and fuck you if you did the 3rd one on sunday, it's all next week that you'll be black listed. All of this shittieness for $160 a month, and the longer you are their customer, the slower they make your internet, and the less they offer customer support, it's litterally in their company policy...

no idea where you guys are from... i have 24Mb/s wireless internet, no limit at all and i pay something around 30 bucks monthly... :D
Brutaller
Participator

Postby InverseTacquito » Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:27 am

Okay, so as of the latest version, I can't do anything?

I've picked up both a hand axe in one file and a short sword in another and gone to the forest edge because "I shouldn't go too far without a weapon". I equip the weapons and head that way. He still does not recognize he has a weapon.

I'm looking through the comments here and apparently you can fight Richard? Because I have a conversation with him, I catch him being sarcastic, the conversation ends, and...I can never speak to him again. From any faced angle, even.

I've spoken to everyone else in town, and nothing happens. And yes, I got dressed before heading out.
"Anyone, anywhere can be a success. The key is lowering your standards."
InverseTacquito
Somewhat familiar

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:12 pm

InverseTacquito wrote:Okay, so as of the latest version, I can't do anything?

I've picked up both a hand axe in one file and a short sword in another and gone to the forest edge because "I shouldn't go too far without a weapon". I equip the weapons and head that way. He still does not recognize he has a weapon.

I'm looking through the comments here and apparently you can fight Richard? Because I have a conversation with him, I catch him being sarcastic, the conversation ends, and...I can never speak to him again. From any faced angle, even.

I've spoken to everyone else in town, and nothing happens. And yes, I got dressed before heading out.

Interact with the bush in the area with the "I shouldn't go too far without a weapon". It should trigger a scene in which the player smells the berries and it will ask if you want to eat some. Choose to eat some and then you will pass out and then you will wake up in Voamos' house, a scene will play out. After you exit the house, go to the bar.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:52 am

Brutaller wrote:
0Anesthetic4u wrote:

no idea where you guys are from... i have 24Mb/s wireless internet, no limit at all and i pay something around 30 bucks monthly... :D

Good for you?

Are you saying you have hughes.net or something?

I don't have it anymore thankfully, a wireless bordband company formed out my way a couple years ago, customer service sucked worse then any thing I've ever seen, but the internet was waaaaaaaaay better, then the county formed it's own wirless brodband provider, and the internet with them was even better at half the price...

but now I'm rambling about my internet and that has nothing to do with the thread... Infact I've been doing that for a few posts... Damn it.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby bb263 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:55 pm

Is there anyway you could upload the game to a different site? I can literally not download anything off of mediafire and I really want to play this game :X
bb263
New to the forum

Postby Amnael » Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:19 am

The game is quite good looking forward for more updates :D
Just a few things so far :
Im often quite lost not knowing where to go next D:
There is a Goblin that gives you free drinks and food ... is that supposed to be infinite ?
There should be a suicide special x3 just saying quite hard to let the monsters win somehow ...
How many vore scenes are there to find ?
Amnael
Somewhat familiar

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:18 am

Amnael wrote:The game is quite good looking forward for more updates :D
Just a few things so far :
Im often quite lost not knowing where to go next D:
There is a Goblin that gives you free drinks and food ... is that supposed to be infinite ?
There should be a suicide special x3 just saying quite hard to let the monsters win somehow ...
How many vore scenes are there to find ?

1. I will try to add more linear parts, but it is supposed to be an open RPG with side quests and stuff.
2. As of right now, yes. I will try to make it so that after the player has received a certain amount from her, they'll not be able to get any more of that item until you use some.
3. Working on that. should be in the next version :3
4. As of the most recent update, there are:
Spoiler: show
Werewolf vore
Harpy vore
Goblin vore
Dragoness vore
Salamander girl vore
Worm girl vore

In the next version, there will be more event-based vore scenes instead of battle-based scenes.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Amnael » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:14 am

Ah ! still so many o.o
have only encountered the werewolf, and dragongirl so far ~ more looking :D
The goblin vore was that kid special i read about right ?
Also you forgot the naga :P
Amnael
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryuu27 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:36 pm

Little info bug :

Naga when we lost
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:57 pm

GOOD P̶O̶T̶A̶T̶O NEWS, EVERYONE!
I have finished the next version of Hero's Re-gulp-tion! I have added and changed ALOT.
New fonts!
New title screen with new music!
More towns!
Endings!
Vore!

I am in the process of uploading it to Mediafire ATM, and I'll add the link to VERSION 0.0.11!
WHOO!
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:29 am

DragonPrey3200 wrote:GOOD P̶O̶T̶A̶T̶O NEWS, EVERYONE!
I have finished the next version of Hero's Re-gulp-tion! I have added and changed ALOT.
New fonts!
New title screen with new music!
More towns!
Endings!
Vore!

I am in the process of uploading it to Mediafire ATM, and I'll add the link to VERSION 0.0.11!
WHOO!

As it is now 1:30 I will assume that it is up. Cant wait to play it.

Man lots of stuff came out today.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:13 am

Just starting the game has problems with the new update.

It crashes if you try to boot from a previous update file, and if you use a new one you cant rename your self as all the letters come up blank in the renaming screen. Haven't got futher then that yet, Just thought you should know.

EDIT

You can run right past the wolf if you don't have a short sword, the area beyond this will crash the game in some places and just doesn't work properly in others, so I'm not quite sure you are supposed to do that. You can also buy the short sword by selling that monster crystal in your inventory if you wanted to, which again I'm not sure you are supposed to be able to do, as it seems like that monster crystal may be an important item.

EDIT

... and Glasswick still crashes the frikan game.

EDIT

So as far as I can tell, there's no new content in the latest update(except for meeting the town mayor, and new areas that you either cant enter or crash the game to enter), and it's made the game Buggier and more Crash prone then ever. Entering half the towns crashes the game, F12 to reload crashes the game, Entering the Naga's cave Crashes the game half the time, Getting eaten by the Naga Crashes the game, Jumping in the hole in the abandoned house whit the Zombies in it crashes the game.

You can't go down the stairs in the mine any more. Giving the "..." reply to the mayor who eats you turns you invisible, the Wearwolf girls now look like normal Wearwolfs untill they eat you, and Troy Banker(Refrence?) breaks the game altogether, as you can win fights with him even after you've been digested, and do just all manner of crazy stuff.

I was realy hoping this update would let me into some of the towns that used to crash the game before.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game