On The Menu: Rise of Zee "Im Back Baby!"

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: On The Menu: Rise of Zee "Im Back Baby!"

Postby AJ41 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:58 pm

NOOOOOOOOO :cry:
AJ41
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tomo » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:14 pm

seeker39 wrote:The only thing I can do is let the game die.

Again, i don't think you should worry about adding to the game or fixing things since the game is dead.
So whenever you want to add to it or not is your choice. However, I do recommend you start your own game if you really want
to continue on with this. As you won't have to worry about your work ever being shutdown.

And Yes, a RPG Maker game 'mod patch' would be you editing the game file and publishing ONLY the modded files.
That can be a cumbersome process but at least then you won't have to worry about whatever you're doing will be shutdown.
Tomo
Been posting for a bit

Postby qasim » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:43 am

Please give us a complete game of the game The Rise of Zee :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry:
qasim
New to the forum

Postby RC8015 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:58 am

The topic is dead for over 1 and a half year now, the game died over 2 years ago. The original creator has vanished aswell.
So this here won't get any update, no chance.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nuggholio » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:00 am

rip, i really liked this game as well. even if the maps were annoyingly massive.
nuggholio
Participator

Previous

Return to Vore game