Artificial Academy 2 Vore Mod

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Artificial Academy 2 Vore Mod

Postby Big_D » Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:48 pm

if a vore mod ever came to this game it would look(after further editing) great just got it and it can see what sort of scenes could be played out, the models look like mmds, though i don't normally see them this bouncy
Darkness entwines a foolish young heart but the brave will always ring true.......yeah right ;p
Patreon account https:https://www.patreon.com/Yubel
Big_D
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby randomguy806 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:43 pm

I will buy the game if this mod is made. Looks great already, but this would sell it… if I could set it to female preds only ( that's just my preference )… and if I could make a lamia girl…

Edit: I've looked up some mods, there are personalities out there. Conversations could be made from this, so don't give up on this so easily ( I'm no modder, so what do I really know… ) I believe that with some people good at modding, this could be possible. Meshes for a belly are another story, but who knows? Look into Skyrim's Devourment mod, see how they got the belly hooked up on the time scale, maybe that'll help set you in the right direction.
randomguy806
Been posting for a bit

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:06 am

I don't know what Artificial Accademy is. I'd love to offer my assistance, but I have no Idea what it's about, like, or the ammount of time it would take to work on the game.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Lawrence Craft » Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:32 pm

0Anesthetic4u wrote:I don't know what Artificial Accademy is.
I recommend to use google... ;-)
Here, just for you...
Spoiler: show
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:48 am

Lawrence Craft wrote:
Here, just for you...

You know, you don't have to be so upity with every single comment you have ever made right. There is not law about needing to come off rudely.

And unless someone tells me about it I'm not going to do my own research. If people are asking favors the least they can do is answere some questions for people interested in helping.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby thelandcruzer » Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:28 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:
Lawrence Craft wrote:
Here, just for you...

You know, you don't have to be so upity with every single comment you have ever made right. There is not law about needing to come off rudely.

And unless someone tells me about it I'm not going to do my own research. If people are asking favors the least they can do is answere some questions for people interested in helping.

0Anesthetic4u = It sounds like you have it backwards? :oops:
Lawrence Craft's comment just might have hit you wrong? :oops:
Please try to think how you might feel with your comments coming back at you!!!!!
I'm Not trying to start a keyboard fight. Just trying to keep one from starting.

Lawrence Craft = Some people don't get the right answers when they do their searches. 8O :o :? :roll: :lol:
Sorry if I upset anyone. just have a pleasant day. :D :-D

"I HATE (internet) Trolls they taste weird!!!!!" CR quote by me copyrighted by me
I hate ( internet ) trolls they taste weird!!! (copyrighted)
thelandcruzer
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:47 am

thelandcruzer wrote:

0Anesthetic4u = It sounds like you have it backwards? :oops:
Lawrence Craft's comment just might have hit you wrong? :oops:
Please try to think how you might feel with your comments coming back at you!!!!!
I'm Not trying to start a keyboard fight. Just trying to keep one from starting.

Lawrence Craft = Some people don't get the right answers when they do their searches. 8O :o :? :roll: :lol:
Sorry if I upset anyone. just have a pleasant day. :D :-D

"I HATE (internet) Trolls they taste weird!!!!!" CR quote by me copyrighted by me

No it didn't hit me wrong. Every single comment he makes to anybody is always filled with indignant self superiority.

Dare to ask a question, get told to look up the answer your self every single time. I'm not the first one he's said that too. I'm not the 100th or 200th persone he's told that to. That is almost exclusively the only thing he ever says.

Hell the "Spoiler" at the end of every comment he makes reads:

You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!

Basically translating out to:

Figure it out your self.
Shut up.
And be happy with what ever you are given.

That exclamation point at the end realy drives home that it's a Command to be happy and not some kind of jovial exit from the conversation, like "Have a nice day."
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Skeiron » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:21 pm

Well to be fair, this thread is 2 pages long and your question was already asked and answered on page 1. Keep in mind that intention and tone are hard/impossible to interpret perfectly on the written medium of the internet.

The thread is also almost 2 years old and has shown zero progress. I think it is fair to say that this mod won't be happening.
"We're all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" -Oscar Wilde

"Remember that life is better than it seems"
Skeiron
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:18 am

Skeiron wrote:Well to be fair, this thread is 2 pages long and your question was already asked and answered on page 1. Keep in mind that intention and tone are hard/impossible to interpret perfectly on the written medium of the internet.

The thread is also almost 2 years old and has shown zero progress. I think it is fair to say that this mod won't be happening.

Hey I hadn't said anything in this thread since 2015. I'm not the one who ressurrected it just to defend someone in a long dead conversation.

I read about half the comments on the first page, and didn't see the question I asked, get asked or answered, and I wasn't about to read every post just to make sure I wasn't asking a redundant question. If they wanted help then they should have been as fourthcomming with information as possible.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheSignPainter » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:45 pm

0Anesthetic4u wrote:And unless someone tells me about it I'm not going to do my own research

well, at least unlike most people with this attitude, you're straightforward/honest about it...

i...guess that's a good thing? :/
- Sincerely, the Sign Painter
TheSignPainter
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:57 am

TheSignPainter wrote:
0Anesthetic4u wrote:And unless someone tells me about it I'm not going to do my own research

well, at least unlike most people with this attitude, you're straightforward/honest about it...

i...guess that's a good thing? :/

Hey. I shouldn't be expected to do research in a situation like this, in order to figure out weather or not I want to help.

It's not like it's too much to ask to be told what kind of game it is, before the decide on helping.

AND reasearch may turn up very little, and be confusing. Do you have any idea how many Indi RPGs come out of Japan, or weird corneres of the internet that there is almost no information on. I'm not about to waste my time sorting through what may be decidely unhelpfull information to figure out something I should just be told in common courtesy in the OP.

I shouldn't even have to ask in the first place.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheSignPainter » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:36 pm

alright...
looky i found it. this was a rather vague search, too, and there's plenty of results that come up.

i didn't know about the game myself, but i still would've done research on it before deciding if
(a) i could dedicate my time to the project and
(b) i wanted to do (a).

but hey, i'm in no position to judge. after all, i once didn't want to do any research at all no matter what. :p
- Sincerely, the Sign Painter
TheSignPainter
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:39 am

TheSignPainter wrote:alright...
looky i found it. this was a rather vague search, too, and there's plenty of results that come up.

i didn't know about the game myself, but i still would've done research on it before deciding if
(a) i could dedicate my time to the project and
(b) i wanted to do (a).

but hey, i'm in no position to judge. after all, i once didn't want to do any research at all no matter what. :p

Why should I, or you have to reasearch it?

Why isn't the basic information provided up front?

If they want help they should be doing at least that little.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Vore game