"mashiro's exploration record"ve0.44 (2016-10-7)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: "mashiro's exploration record"ve0.44 (2016-10-7)

Postby Sinistral » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:33 pm

Try AGTH and translator aggregator. Both are free and aggregator can be set up to use multiple free translation services.
Sinistral
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:22 am

Sinistral wrote:Try AGTH and translator aggregator. Both are free and aggregator can be set up to use multiple free translation services.

What services would those be? Microsoft is horrible, and Google won't take API Calls anymore from translation software. Babylon isn't any better than Microsoft.

I've tried AGTH before, but it complained I had no services installed, or nothing happened unless I used standard non-AGTH services like using Google Translate.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Sinistral » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:22 am

I have it set to use Honyaku and Excite. I also use Atlus and JParser but you have to install those. Cool thing is it displays all of the services at once so you can compare. It has a ton of other available but most get blocked anymore, but still it is free and you can set it to auto translate from clipboard. So you download AGTH and stick it somewhere (I normally just put it somewhere easy to find) then you create a shortcut for the .exe you want to run it on. Then edit its properties so you hook the AGTH process to the shortcut and then it should run and copy all the text from the game (granted you use the right text hook type) everytime you run the shortcut. Since it auto copies to clipboard you just set Translation aggregator to translate anything in your clipboard and your done. It posts the original and any translation services you have selected, and then you can compare and generally get a fair grasp of what is being said.
Sinistral
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:33 am

Sinistral wrote:I have it set to use Honyaku and Excite. I also use Atlus and JParser but you have to install those. Cool thing is it displays all of the services at once so you can compare. It has a ton of other available but most get blocked anymore, but still it is free and you can set it to auto translate from clipboard. So you download AGTH and stick it somewhere (I normally just put it somewhere easy to find) then you create a shortcut for the .exe you want to run it on. Then edit its properties so you hook the AGTH process to the shortcut and then it should run and copy all the text from the game (granted you use the right text hook type) everytime you run the shortcut. Since it auto copies to clipboard you just set Translation aggregator to translate anything in your clipboard and your done. It posts the original and any translation services you have selected, and then you can compare and generally get a fair grasp of what is being said.

Okay, that sounds way more complex than it should be. I still don't get it.
ian66613
---

Postby Sinistral » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:46 pm

Not really.

1. Download AGTH and Translator Aggregator.
2. Put AGTH someplace easy to find like your root C drive (i.e. (C:/AGTH). Don't have to install anything just place it somewhere.
3. Go to the game file (.exe) of the one you want to translate and right click and select "Create Shortcut". This creates a shortcut that we can hook a process to.
4. Right click on the shortcut and select properties.
5. In the "Target" field place one set of quotation marks around the whole thing.
6. Go back to the beginning of the "Target" field so that you are outside the quotation marks and paste this: C:\AGTH\agth.exe /C /KF4
7. Make sure there is one space inbetween the line posted above and the quotation marks.
8. If all goes right when you select the shortcut to the game.exe it will now open the game and a text hooker window that shows copied text.
9. Start Translator Aggregator and select your translation services from the menu at the top (It is under Window)
10. Each service will pop up in its own window listing its name and a few icons. Make sure you select the automatic clipboard translation button.
11. Now that AGTH and Translator Aggregator are running select the drop down box in AGTH to select a text hook. In Mashiro's case there should be three "GetGlyphOutlineW" choices. Select the middle one.

Should be good to go for Mashiro after that. Other games engines may need a slight modification to your application hook, but the one I listed works for all RPGmaker XP, VX, and VX ace games. I have a hook that works for Wolf RPG too, that I use for little snatcher and such, but it tends to copy too much and lags my computer considerably. The RPGmaker games though tend to be much better in that regard though.
Sinistral
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby aranil96 » Mon May 29, 2017 10:42 am

Maybe it was already answered but i don't know how to trigger nino's breast vore...

Edit: Nevermind i just started a new game and found it
aranil96
New to the forum

Postby Kirito12313 » Tue May 30, 2017 7:47 am

Can someone reupload it or can someone upload the files because i can't play the game. When i start it says rgss202J.dll is missing beut when i put it into the folder with the game it says something on japanese with rtp. I don't know what i have to do to play this game
Kirito12313
New to the forum

Postby ian66613 » Tue May 30, 2017 10:14 am

If it's giving a japanese error after installing the RPG Maker XP and VX (Not Ace) RTPs, then you forgot to extract the game with Japanese Locale. If you're using Windows Vista or later, you can change the locale without changing your language.

It's also best to actually just leave it there, since English programs install fine with Japanese locale, it's just your english games will show \ and / as the Japanese Yen ( ¥ ) symbol whenever your programs tell you a folder path.
ian66613
---

Postby infinitechaos » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:49 pm

I'm giving a shot at translating this game. Bear with me since it is my first time using Github. The project can be found at the following link:

https://github.com/infinitechaos00/Mashiro-exploration-translation

Most of the translations right now are machine translations, but I am gradually refining them.

Feel free to contribute if you like. I will try to post updates at least weekly.
infinitechaos
New to the forum

Postby Black_Knight » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:44 pm

infinitechaos wrote:I'm giving a shot at translating this game. Bear with me since it is my first time using Github. The project can be found at the following link:

https://github.com/infinitechaos00/Mash ... ranslation

Most of the translations right now are machine translations, but I am gradually refining them.

Feel free to contribute if you like. I will try to post updates at least weekly.

*begins kowtowing* good luck!!
Black_Knight
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zephy231 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:31 pm

infinitechaos wrote:I'm giving a shot at translating this game. Bear with me since it is my first time using Github. The project can be found at the following link:

https://github.com/infinitechaos00/Mash ... ranslation

Niice. Even if it's mostly machine translations right now, it still beats the hell out of having to use AGTH, etc.
Zephy231
Somewhat familiar

Postby Halowinner » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:17 pm

idk why but i keep getting RGSS202E.dill not found with that github one am i doing something wrong?
Halowinner
Participator

Postby Lawrence Craft » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:52 am

Halowinner wrote:idk why but i keep getting RGSS202E.dill not found with that github one am i doing something wrong?

Download and install the RTP (RunTime Package) for RPG Maker.
You need the VX version, if I remember it correctly.
http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/add ... e-packages
Spoiler: show
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Halowinner » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:58 pm

ok got it to work but there seem to be some audios missing for some scenes which causes the game to crash after any way to fix that?
Halowinner
Participator

Postby xwrath » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:27 pm

Halowinner wrote:ok got it to work but there seem to be some audios missing for some scenes which causes the game to crash after any way to fix that?

It could be the japanese named ones. Try setting your system to japanese locale, re-downloading and using 7zip to extract
Awkward guy, so may not answer due to not knowing what should I say...
If I ever help you, don't need to credit me
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Halowinner » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:21 pm

xwrath wrote:
Halowinner wrote:ok got it to work but there seem to be some audios missing for some scenes which causes the game to crash after any way to fix that?

It could be the japanese named ones. Try setting your system to japanese locale, re-downloading and using 7zip to extract

uh how do I do that? and wont that uh cause some problems? (also useing vista) ok well figured how to do it and now the download link wont work -_- welp I just try this again later
Halowinner
Participator

Postby Orosaki » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:20 am

Would somebody please translate this to english i kinda find it hard to care about the game with the current text.
If anyone tells me i fell from heaven, i'll tell them i scraped my knee crawling out of hell.
And if anyone asks I'm clearly the devil.
Orosaki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby xwrath » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:07 am

Orosaki wrote:Would somebody please translate this to english i kinda find it hard to care about the game with the current text.

Use a machine translator. Translating rpg maker games is a pain, since text is scattered everywhere. Maybe the conversion to vx ace shiharu is doing will allow to use the tool dargoth is using to translate mgq paradox.
Awkward guy, so may not answer due to not knowing what should I say...
If I ever help you, don't need to credit me
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sizehunter » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:04 pm

Would it be possible to get the rpg maker xp rtp? All the downloads get the installer, and that's only good for windows as far as I know... I just want the files needed to play mashiro, syukukue, and a couple others with...
sizehunter
Participator

Postby sizehunter » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:03 pm

I just got back to the scenes with Nino's breast vore, and both cock vores of her and Itori again. Is there anything more, or has the update not happened yet?
sizehunter
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game