"mashiro's exploration record"ve0.44 (2016-10-7)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: "mashiro's exploration record"ve0.12 FreeJpRPGmaker Vore

Postby ian66613 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:00 am

Midir wrote:https://sites.google.com/site/chiitranslator/eng -- I am using this one. It's older so I gave link to chiitrans2 but I never tried chiitrans2 myself, being fully satisfied with version 1..

I think your problem was incorrect installation most likely..

You didn't tell us we needed to set it to inject AGTH after we run the game. That's what was wrong. The game also has a romance level system with each of the three girls in the main house. There's also two girls outside the main house, one of which also has a romance level of sort I believe. You can check your romance levels by interacting with the book/paper in the middle of the desk on the second floor bedroom. If you get enough romance with Itori (Blue-Haired Girl) You get a sleep over with her, in which case, her bed will be upgraded to a double bed.

I still haven't found the breast vore scene though. The second option after Itori (Blue Haired Girl) Gives you a list of options, is the Breast smother option. I haven't found a smoke bomb either. The chest in the maid's room givves you a Speed Up Spell for use on the field, and an item that reduces the gastric juice acid damage level. For those who want a bit of lore...

Itori is the older sister of the green-haired main female protagonist. Both of them have pointed ears because their mother was an elf. Itori's large bosom is attributed to an augmentation she was given through magical / alchemical means (I believe, or it's just because of how she is.) Itori has the strongest stomach acid (after a breast smother choice), and thus also gives the most EXP from EXP Orbs (Small shiny dots.)

Mashiro is the green-haired girl, who is also the main protagonist of this "Game." She of course has special magic that allows her to shrink herself down, heal her, etc. She is also titled "Princess" by the maid Nino.

Nino is the maid you first see at the beginning of the game. She is a magical maid who has teleport powers. She can have stronger acids than Itori at times due to her doubly shrinking you at times.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Midir » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:50 am

What did you guys mean by 'realistic mode' though?

I tried the mini-mini spell and sneaking spell,and talked with the maid, but there was a pretty normal scene after that - it was a difficult one, but pretty passable..
Midir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:14 am

The other two girls in the house you start in are Anju (The red/crimson-haired girl) and Sparks (The fox / white-haired girl.) With default acid strength, Anju is the toughest person to escape from in comparison to the other girls' default acid strengths.

Some Spoilers:

Spoiler: show
After a certain amount of time leveling up the romance points, certain characters will have "Quests" for you. For instance, Itou may have the pink-haired girl inside of her. (If you escape successfully from Itou with the pink-haired girl, she will be a recruitable party member on-demand.) If you successfully get out of Sparks, it will trigger another scene later when you attempt to talk to her again or get near her, where Nino may save you (and will eat Sparks.) Going into Nino's tummy (not super shrunken) after this, will cause you to be a dual-victim if you talk to sparks inside of Nino. After this, you can not go back into Nino unless sparks is removed from her.

Once you get to romance level 10 with the maid Nino, she'll start letting you into her womanhood. To get into the hole at the end of her womanhood dungeon, you first need to have 15+ and use certain parts of the dungeon to have it swallow you. DO NOT CHOOSE THE FIRST OPTION IF IT IS THE FIRST TIME YOU ARE GOING INTO THE HOLE. It may crash if you do.

And as a reminder. The only way to level up is pick up "White dots" or "White specks." The white circles are juice items in vials. Make sure you grab the stuff from the chest on Nino's desk. The blue item will reduce acid strength if used inside a person. The other one is a Speed Up spell. I have yet to find the sneak spell.

Edit: As a note. I could potentially remake this game from scratch on VX Ace or VX if I had the time. The only complex thing this game uses, is the oval shadow thing to designate it's a darkened area. Everything else in the game has been around since RPG Maker XP and maybe earlier (With the exception of Zooming I believe, which is still pretty easy.) Making sprites small is easy as pie too, just scale down a normal sprite sheet (make sure to not edit any of the colors, just scale it, and keep it in the same format you got it from (IE: PNG)) The only other thing I think people have a hard time with is conditional statements and checking if X variable is set to Y, etc. Those are extremely easy in comparison to adding custom effects such as DunRun's closing womb / womanhood (Which also uses conditional statements to even trigger in the first place.)

I once was going to make a game where you didn't actually get a game over, and just kept respawning, the game in the OP is similar to the design I had planned out even.
ian66613
---

Postby xwrath » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:52 pm

Midir wrote:
xwrath wrote:Does anyone here wann translate it? Cause i don't have internet conection at home so can't use on line translators, i'm kind of wanna do it, but my japanese is only katakana/hiragana so with the great amount of text in this and with my skills it would take months... Ah by the way already translated the menus, next will be database things like skills and itens (i am doing for practice after all). So are there any people with real translating skills? This looks very interesting, so would like see it translated...

I would love to, but is it possible to decompile it?... Or do we have a source? Or can we contact an author at least?...

Yes, it's possible decompile, just need a decrypter and the rpg maker vx, already made it so I can have at least menus in english...

And ian66613 are you planing do it from scratch? I think I saw a tool which converts projects from vx to vx ace, http://www.rpgmakervxace.net/topic/849- ... n-program/ ,but it says it wont touch the scripts, thats the point would have to test... What do you think about? If need any help, since I lack the creativity to make a game, just say (I'm a beginner with rpg maker thought)
Awkward guy, so may not answer due to not knowing what should I say...
If I ever help you, don't need to credit me
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby firelordzx5 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:05 pm

This game is a gold mine! and is alpha/beta version!

I have unlocked the Realistic Mode in the blue girl and the maid but the Red and white girl have realistic modes as well?
new endo pony interactive here in Eka's! :D
http://aryion.com/iss/page.php?story=421&page=1
firelordzx5
Participator

Postby mimiru888 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:36 pm

firelordzx5 wrote:This game is a gold mine! and is alpha/beta version!

I have unlocked the Realistic Mode in the blue girl and the maid but the Red and white girl have realistic modes as well?

The Red and White haired girls don't have a realistic mode.
mimiru888
Been posting for a bit

Postby VoreNut » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:40 pm

I haven't quite figured out how to craft items despite exploring the shop.
Is there something specific I have to do?
Also, when i go into the cervix of the blue haired girl with the pink haired girl, it comes with an error, "suck(insert kanji here) could not be found", then closes
the game. Any advice on that?
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mimiru888 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:32 am

VoreNut wrote:I haven't quite figured out how to craft items despite exploring the shop.
Also, when i go into the cervix of the blue haired girl with the pink haired girl, it comes with an error, "suck(insert kanji here) could not be found", then closes

The file names got corrupted because you unzipped/extracted them on an English (Or whatever non-Japanese language you might be running :P) and it corrupted the file names. You need to install the Japanese language packs and possibly change the loacle settings as well.

Personally I just extracted all the files on a computer running a native Japanese Windows 7 and copied the files over to my computer.
mimiru888
Been posting for a bit

Postby VoreNut » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:55 am

mimiru888 wrote:
VoreNut wrote:I haven't quite figured out how to craft items despite exploring the shop.

The file names got corrupted because you unzipped/extracted them on an English (Or whatever non-Japanese language you might be running :P) and it corrupted the file names. You need to install the Japanese language packs and possibly change the loacle settings as well.

Personally I just extracted all the files on a computer running a native Japanese Windows 7 and copied the files over to my computer.

Darn... Oh well, i'm patient. I can wait until an english version is made before I do that particular scene.

Also, if the maker of the game reads these, the pool of water on the far right could be an excellent spot for a mermaid or water nymph character. Perhaps unlocking her if you go through the shopkeepers enough times. Definately vore, though unbirth could be added as well.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby xwrath » Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:23 am

mimiru888 wrote:

I think it's a missing file, because a use my computer with japanese region (I was playing kamidori) and got a problem like this. But I wasn't with subaru. I just copied and renamed a random file and for me it was solved.
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreNut » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:08 am

xwrath wrote:
mimiru888 wrote:

I think it's a missing file, because a use my computer with japanese region (I was playing kamidori) and got a problem like this. But I wasn't with subaru. I just copied and renamed a random file and for me it was solved.

That won't work for me because I don't have acess to a Japanese computer, and I have notoriously bad luck with getting computer viruses from normally safe sites. I'm simply having a good luck streak on the virus front. Also, I never got an answer on the whole item crafting thing. Oh, and about the missing file message... I already have the file, it just acts like it doesn't.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby xwrath » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:35 am

Abov item crafting, only things I know is, I was playing and eventualy the blue haired girl in shop propose it... For what I can see in the event pages, it has something to do with the red haired girl. Since I can't read kanji that's what I can tell.

EDIT: this game is only 0.12 version? There are already so much things in there!
Last edited by xwrath on Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreNut » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:39 am

xwrath wrote:Abov item crafting, only things I know is, I was playing and eventualy the blue haired girl in shop propose it... For what I can see in the event pages, it has something to do with the red haired girl. Since I can't read kanji that's what I can tell

Thanks for the heads up on that, I'll give it a go later.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby acrylic » Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:44 am

This is what you people are calling the 'realistic mode'
In fact in the game this is called level up mode.

After you travel inside Nino several times she says her inside hurts.
So you gotta travel into her body and heal the sore part and once you come out she prepares the level up mode for you.

And about Itori(blue haired)'s unbirth, I don't know how it happened but I just talked her as I always did and her dialogue was different than usual and she invited me into her vagina.
I think Itori's unbirth requires both luck and some amount of relationship point

atf1.PNG
level up'ed stomach

atf2.PNG
inside

atf3.PNG
Tried to climb up Nino's throat but slipped down all the way T.T

atf4.PNG
New inside the vagina in the level up mode

atf5.PNG
Nino's cervix is enticing the protagonist

atf6.PNG
Once you enter her ovary Nino seals the opening and fill the inside with amniotic fluid
acrylic
Participator

Postby VoreNut » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:42 am

acrylic wrote:This is what you people are calling the 'realistic mode'
In fact in the game this is called level up mode.

After you travel inside Nino several times she says her inside hurts.
So you gotta travel into her body and heal the sore part and once you come out she prepares the level up mode for you.

And about Itori(blue haired)'s unbirth, I don't know how it happened but I just talked her as I always did and her dialogue was different than usual and she invited me into her vagina.
I think Itori's unbirth requires both luck and some amount of relationship point

atf1.PNG

atf2.PNG

atf3.PNG

atf4.PNG

atf5.PNG

atf6.PNG

About nino's level up mode, do you need the pink potion or the 2500 cost thing at the blue shopkeeper's store? Also, if it's the pink potion, does it need to be in your inventory to trigger the sore insides event?

Also, if possible, i'd like to see a sort of walkthrough bunch of videos with subtitles translating the text. If so, I hope it will be posted on the eka videos link.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Masuo15 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:52 am

acrylic wrote:This is what you people are calling the 'realistic mode'

For me, the UB happend when I were in a party with the other girl, since the first interaccction she makes you pick an optionand one of them is the UB..odd enough in the UB I couldn't escape or go deeper into Itori's body, the only "way out" is to crushed.
Masuo15
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:06 pm

To get Itori's "Realistic" Mode, you first have to have a huge amount of romance points with her. Then, when you ask her to eat you, she will instead pull her pants down, and you will go into her womanhood. Here, you can finally interact with her back end hole (You can't do this with the pink-haired girl in your party. Going into the womb with her will cause the game to crash.) The first version of this womanhood won't allow you to go into the womb at first. Build up some more romance points here, get to 110+ (Because by the time she allows you to go in here alone, you should have 70+ already.) Exit the womanhood immediately at the beginning once you get to 80~100+, she will then do something strange, and you will have converted her into "Love Mode," which will change your first option to the same option, but with a heart at the end. If you have this, choose it, and you should convert her to realistic mode. After you do realistic mode (Either getting absorbed, or going all the way through) you may notice Nino is gone, and you cannot find her anywhere in the game. At this point, you can also do the breast vore scene with Itori, to do it, choose the smothering (Second Option) option again, and she will sleep with you in her cleavage/bosom. At night, you'll wake up, and she'll just ask you to go back to sleep. In the morning, talk to her again, and you'll notice the second option has changed to have a heart as well. Choose it, and she will probably give you a new cutscene where she doubly shrinks you (Care of nino teaching her.) When she does this, you'll be sent into her breast. If you have walls you can walk through, you can go to the unfinished second breast area further back. Note that if you die in it, and then do the breast vore scene again multiple times, the game may auto-correct itself and never show that area again, because it IS unfinished. The bottom-most hole can trigger an absorption event if you drink from it enough times.)

^^ Breast vore / Itori "Love Mode" and "Realistic Mode" walkthrough above. You can also be eaten by the two shop-keepers if you shrink down and try to talk to them.

Waking up through breast vore, unbirth (All the way, through into the womb) with itori will have you awaken in her bed.
Last edited by ian66613 on Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ian66613
---

Postby VoreNut » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:11 pm

er... about the sore spot in nino, I'm not exactly sure what i'm looking for...
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:12 pm

VoreNut wrote:er... about the sore spot in nino, I'm not exactly sure what i'm looking for...

You have to have the quest for it with the item mentioned earlier. You can't do said quest without the item at all, she won't even begin it. You're looking for a deep red bunch of spots on walls and on the floors.
ian66613
---

Postby VoreNut » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:30 pm

ian66613 wrote:
VoreNut wrote:er... about the sore spot in nino, I'm not exactly sure what i'm looking for...

You have to have the quest for it with the item mentioned earlier. You can't do said quest without the item at all, she won't even begin it. You're looking for a deep red bunch of spots on walls and on the floors.

Thanks for the tip, you will get an internet sammich for your help.
Hmmm, you know what would be interesting for this game? If the two shopkeepers, when your relationship is high enough on both, they will both hop over the counter and be on either side of you. At that point they will shrink you and place you between their pussies before rubbing you over their slits with their actions. After some text and sexy fun, you are given a choice, where you will slip inside the one you chose. You are then able to do one of two things. 1) Go into your hosts womb, riding out the orgam and waking in the bed with her, and be rewarded an item from her. Or 2) poke at her entrance until you slip out of her and into the other shopkeeper. Repeating step 2 will have them both orgasm and return to you being between them as they wind down from the fun. When you choose to talk to them again, you will have the option to go back into the scene again.
Last edited by VoreNut on Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game