"mashiro's exploration record"ve0.44 (2016-10-7)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: "mashiro's exploration record"ve0.44 (2016-10-7)

Postby xwrath » Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:03 am

Date Masamune wrote:
sizehunter wrote:Eh, try just about anything you can... I'm gonna download wine or get someone who knows comps better so that I can mashiro.

good luck and still will not work so I give up :(

There is already bug reports for this game, so a fix should be soon, but for you problem, as a work around you could create a dummy image and name it as the missing file, putting it on it's place. I wonder if the whole download>unpack>repack>upload I did sometimes would work for you.
sizehunter wrote:Eh, try just about anything you can... I'm gonna download wine or get someone who knows comps better so that I can mashiro.

Which remember me I'm lazing around at set this, but I think I'll go with the virtual machine option tho, with a minimal install of xp or 7 (decided for a win7 virtual machine, everything it's working fine, take a look about debloating win7 if you don't have much ram available for it, mine is using ~500mb of ram)

Looks like there are 3 new events, one with nino and 2 are collabs, I think with the goddess from shukushou quest. This should be the last mashiro update for a while, since shiharu will start it again on vx ace.
Awkward guy, so may not answer due to not knowing what should I say...
If I ever help you, don't need to credit me
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ACE173 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:44 pm

For the guys, who don't want to change the language to japanese to extract the japanese named files, here is a solution.
I used the programm Bandizip, to extract the zip file.
With this programm you can change (with the button "Code page") the language to japanese and extract the files with the correct names.

https://www.bandisoft.com/bandizip/help/utf8/

I hope this helps you.

Sorry for the bad english
ACE173
New to the forum

Postby ian66613 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:00 pm

There's also a new chiitrans build out, but google translate still doesn't work (and gives 403 forbidden.) If you want to be constantly reminded to buy atlas, then go ahead and use this tutorial:

https://sakimichi.wordpress.com/2014/05 ... -tutorial/

Visual Novel Reader is way too complex to setup, and now requires an account apparently on a website to download.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Niggle » Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:53 pm

eh ive always preferred Translation aggregator rather than those VNR or chiitrans, multiple POV to get a overall translation out of and it's pretty easy to translate Wolf RPG games as well by just adding /x3 /kf /ks2 to the hooker.
Niggle
Somewhat familiar

Postby Date Masamune » Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:04 pm

you know what I'll wait till this is fixed
Date Masamune
Participator

Postby xwrath » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:38 pm

Date Masamune wrote:you know what I'll wait till this is fixed

Since looks like you are the only one with this problem (at least here), the problem should be on your side, so I doubt it'll b fixed
ian66613 wrote:There's also a new chiitrans build out, but google translate still doesn't work (and gives 403 forbidden.) If you want to be constantly reminded to buy atlas, then go ahead and use this tutorial:

Visual Novel Reader is way too complex to setup, and now requires an account apparently on a website to download.

VNR still can be downloaded, see links here http://sakuradite.com/wiki/en/vnr, for me it doesn't have new updates for a while tho. I prefer this one, due to it's tts function

ACE173 wrote:For the guys, who don't want to change the language to japanese to extract the japanese named files, here is a solution.
With this programm you can change (with the button "Code page") the language to japanese and extract the files with the correct names.

I hope this helps you.

Why people can't just change it? It's easy as fuck and doesn't break anything, my windows system is always on japanese locale for like 2 years now, no problems so far
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:07 am

New scenes include:

* NPC SHopkeeper with a cold (You go in to help her feel better by being digested.)
* Vaginal Insertion for Anju / crimson-haired lady
* Re-addition of super shrink scene for Nino, with the new stomach tileset.
* Nino healing scene with the witch girl plus her male friend guy coming in to help with healing Nino.
* A LOT of lore scenes added. (Nino talks a lot about the healing effects of mashiro, etc.)
* After certain conditions, there is a 1/5 chance of getting a new scene with someone by talking to them.
* Anju gets a reconditioned stomach with new stool/poo tiles. You can also now use a weapon to destroy certain poo.
* Scene with Phil/Goddess lady. (Auto-scenes, so no movement/etc. Just a lot of text and sprite manipulation.)
* "Malicious" Scene (Which I didn't enable, because I'm a dork.)
* Various tweaks to certain scenes (Try talking to the uterus/womb walls inside Itori.)
* More bugs
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby xwrath » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:07 am

Some of these were already available, about the bugs I think he said he'll wait a little to make the patch, looks like he's waiting to see if more bugs appear
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sommion » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:55 am

ian66613 wrote:New scenes include:

* NPC SHopkeeper with a cold (You go in to help her feel better by being digested.)
* Vaginal Insertion for Anju / crimson-haired lady
* Re-addition of super shrink scene for Nino, with the new stomach tileset.
* Nino healing scene with the witch girl plus her male friend guy coming in to help with healing Nino.
* A LOT of lore scenes added. (Nino talks a lot about the healing effects of mashiro, etc.)
* After certain conditions, there is a 1/5 chance of getting a new scene with someone by talking to them.
* Anju gets a reconditioned stomach with new stool/poo tiles. You can also now use a weapon to destroy certain poo.
* Scene with Phil/Goddess lady. (Auto-scenes, so no movement/etc. Just a lot of text and sprite manipulation.)
* "Malicious" Scene (Which I didn't enable, because I'm a dork.)
* Various tweaks to certain scenes (Try talking to the uterus/womb walls inside Itori.)
* More bugs

a lot of those were already in the latest versions, what i saw new in this new one are:
-A new event at the right side of Nino´s womb(in the last part), that mashiro get raped by tentacles.
-A the Ultra shrink nino stomach, with new textures.
-the the scene with Phil.
-A touhou dream that you can see if go to the bed(its ramdom chance)

its seems that there is a scene with a fox girl, but I cant trigger it, plis, someone tell if they make it
sommion
Participator

Postby Date Masamune » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:03 pm

xwrath wrote:
Date Masamune wrote:you know what I'll wait till this is fixed

Since looks like you are the only one with this problem (at least here), the problem should be on your side, so I doubt it'll b fixed
ian66613 wrote:There's also a new chiitrans build out, but google translate still doesn't work (and gives 403 forbidden.) If you want to be constantly reminded to buy atlas, then go ahead and use this tutorial:

VNR still can be downloaded, see links here http://sakuradite.com/wiki/en/vnr, for me it doesn't have new updates for a while tho. I prefer this one, due to it's tts function

ACE173 wrote:For the guys, who don't want to change the language to japanese to extract the japanese named files, here is a solution.

I hope this helps you.

Why people can't just change it? It's easy as fuck and doesn't break anything, my windows system is always on japanese locale for like 2 years now, no problems so far

I don't think I can make it work so I guess I should give up?
Date Masamune
Participator

Postby JustAQuinn » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:26 pm

Why are you asking randos on the internet to tell you when to quit of all things?

If you don't care enough to fix your problems, you don't deserve a functional gameplay experience. So either quit or fix the problem, it is in your court to decide. If you want someone to tell you to "Not give up!!" it won't be me. You just quoted all the information necessary to fix your problem. People went out of their way to tell you how to fix it. So fix it or don't.

Perhaps because I run a Japanese System Locale version of Windows 7, which can be changed virtually for absolutely free in Control Panel, I had absolutely no issues extracting my files in 7-Zip, Japanese filenames preserved, and the game ran and launched well.

By the way, when you finally get around to actually doing anything and reporting back, you need to re-extract the files if you did it in your non Japanese locale the first time.

Or use a Locale Emulator. Because that's what they're for. People who don't want to use Japanese locale but still need it temporarily.
JustAQuinn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Date Masamune » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:20 am

JustAQuinn wrote:Why are you asking randos on the internet to tell you when to quit of all things?

If you don't care enough to fix your problems, you don't deserve a functional gameplay experience. So either quit or fix the problem, it is in your court to decide. If you want someone to tell you to "Not give up!!" it won't be me. You just quoted all the information necessary to fix your problem. People went out of their way to tell you how to fix it. So fix it or don't.

Perhaps because I run a Japanese System Locale version of Windows 7, which can be changed virtually for absolutely free in Control Panel, I had absolutely no issues extracting my files in 7-Zip, Japanese filenames preserved, and the game ran and launched well.

By the way, when you finally get around to actually doing anything and reporting back, you need to re-extract the files if you did it in your non Japanese locale the first time.

Or use a Locale Emulator. Because that's what they're for. People who don't want to use Japanese locale but still need it temporarily.

eh I got it fixed just need to work on the SE but its still fun
Date Masamune
Participator

Postby sommion » Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:06 pm

I see a lot of people complaining about not working....the game works fine for me....meaby is the game from the Mediafire link, i downloaded from the japanese page

EDIT: try this version, its my version, and i even fixed some Audio error of missing audio files that i took from the previus versions.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/72333hngl ... r.0.44.rar
sommion
Participator

Postby Zephy231 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:02 am

sommion wrote:I see a lot of people complaining about not working....the game works fine for me....meaby is the game from the Mediafire link, i downloaded from the japanese page

EDIT: try this version, its my version, and i even fixed some Audio error of missing audio files that i took from the previus versions.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/72333hngl ... r.0.44.rar

That worked! Thanks a lot! :D
Was gonna skip this version, honestly, because I CBA changing to the japanese locale.
Zephy231
Somewhat familiar

Postby darknessblades » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:10 pm

seems like a lot is fixed, still some minor bugs though (black screens)
use ITH (win10fix) and atlas (timelocked) for JP to english
darknessblades
Participator

Postby sizehunter » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:03 pm

You know... I never did learn which rtp is needed for it... Is it vx or vx ace? Some of the stuff on the old version doesn't play nice with ace.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby xwrath » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:51 pm

sizehunter wrote:You know... I never did learn which rtp is needed for it... Is it vx or vx ace? Some of the stuff on the old version doesn't play nice with ace.

It's vx, but people who played the other games on this site should have the 3 of them (xp, vx, vx ace). This is the last update on vx tho, next one will be on vx ace, so it'll take some time
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ray1700 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:01 pm

Any idea if there's anything with the kitsune girl in the house to the far left? Can't seem to find it if there is... Though I would guess there is by the parallax in the graphics folder....
Ray1700
Somewhat familiar

Postby sizehunter » Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:08 pm

xwrath wrote:
sizehunter wrote:You know... I never did learn which rtp is needed for it... Is it vx or vx ace? Some of the stuff on the old version doesn't play nice with ace.

It's vx, but people who played the other games on this site should have the 3 of them (xp, vx, vx ace). This is the last update on vx tho, next one will be on vx ace, so it'll take some time

I see, could someone post a link to the vx rtp download? I've been having a ton of trouble finding it, and I kinda want to see the new stuff before mashiro is updated.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby xwrath » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:39 am

It was like 1st result on google, anyway here http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/add ... e-packages
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game