"mashiro's exploration record"ve0.44 (2016-10-7)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: "mashiro's exploration record"ve0.44 (2016-10-7)

Postby sizehunter » Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:08 pm

Even with wine and the necessary rtp it won't start... Ah well, best to wait for the new version...
sizehunter
Participator

Postby xwrath » Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:31 am

sizehunter wrote:Even with wine and the necessary rtp it won't start... Ah well, best to wait for the new version...

From what I looked, to run rpg maker games on wine you need to do somethings, and some more things to play japanese stuff, I'm lazy just made a win7 virtual machine, since on it I already know what I need to do
Awkward guy, so may not answer due to not knowing what should I say...
If I ever help you, don't need to credit me
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ray1700 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:48 pm

Any idea if there's anything with the kitsune girl in the house to the far left? Can't seem to find it if there is... Though I would guess there is by the parallax in the graphics folder....
Ray1700
Somewhat familiar

Postby Erecant » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:11 pm

Get Mashiro to lvl 60 to unlock her scene is my best guess from poking about the project file.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sizehunter » Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:03 pm

xwrath wrote:
sizehunter wrote:Even with wine and the necessary rtp it won't start... Ah well, best to wait for the new version...

From what I looked, to run rpg maker games on wine you need to do somethings, and some more things to play japanese stuff, I'm lazy just made a win7 virtual machine, since on it I already know what I need to do

I see, well in that case what do I need to do to run rpg maker games on wine? I'll save win7 virtual machine option in case it doesn't work.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby bowser64ify » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:21 pm

ian66613 wrote:New scenes include:

* NPC SHopkeeper with a cold (You go in to help her feel better by being digested.)
* Vaginal Insertion for Anju / crimson-haired lady
* Re-addition of super shrink scene for Nino, with the new stomach tileset.
* Nino healing scene with the witch girl plus her male friend guy coming in to help with healing Nino.
* A LOT of lore scenes added. (Nino talks a lot about the healing effects of mashiro, etc.)
* After certain conditions, there is a 1/5 chance of getting a new scene with someone by talking to them.
* Anju gets a reconditioned stomach with new stool/poo tiles. You can also now use a weapon to destroy certain poo.
* Scene with Phil/Goddess lady. (Auto-scenes, so no movement/etc. Just a lot of text and sprite manipulation.)
* "Malicious" Scene (Which I didn't enable, because I'm a dork.)
* Various tweaks to certain scenes (Try talking to the uterus/womb walls inside Itori.)
* More bugs

Which one of the shopkeepers has a cold?
bowser64ify
Somewhat familiar

Postby xwrath » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:00 pm

Ray1700 wrote:Any idea if there's anything with the kitsune girl in the house to the far left? Can't seem to find it if there is... Though I would guess there is by the parallax in the graphics folder....

Nothing was said by shiharu so far
sizehunter wrote:I see, well in that case what do I need to do to run rpg maker games on wine? I'll save win7 virtual machine option in case it doesn't work.

Google rpg maker games on linux and japanese games on linux
bowser64ify wrote:Which one of the shopkeepers has a cold?

If I remember it right it's the one who sells weapons

Btw looks like shiharu is already done with migrating the maps, now it's eventing time
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sizehunter » Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:04 am

Huh, turns out most things say that rpg maker games don't work on wine according to the things I read... Could you link me the thing you got that does xwrath? I'm garbage at programming, can't understand the code too well...
sizehunter
Participator

Postby xwrath » Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:28 am

sizehunter wrote:Huh, turns out most things say that rpg maker games don't work on wine according to the things I read... Could you link me the thing you got that does xwrath? I'm garbage at programming, can't understand the code too well...

The one I've found was this http://www.supershigi.com/forums/index.php?topic=888.0 , btw I'm also new to linux, about 1 month on ubuntu
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sizehunter » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:15 am

Hmmm... I'll give it a shot in the morning. See you then when I've done so.

Edit: Ah, blarg... I just can't wrap my head around it... My programming skills fail me again... I tried, but I wound up jumbling it up so much that I can't tell up from down... The most I can hope for right now are vids on how the various scenes happen... Thanks anyways for the help xwrath. Shame it didn't go well on my end.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby Ray1700 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:27 pm

What are you using to examine the files? Are you just tossing it into RPG Maker or is there some other program?
Ray1700
Somewhat familiar

Postby bowser64ify » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:47 am

Um excuse me can someone help me with this? When I start the game at the point after I think second black box of info I keep getting this error message talking about something with Audio/SE the part before audio and after SE is all in japanese can someone help me with whats wrong?
bowser64ify
Somewhat familiar

Re: "mashiro's exploration record"ve0.44 FreeJpRPGmakerVoreg

Postby bowser64ify » Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:10 pm

sommion wrote:Update ver0.44
https://www.axfc.net/u/3726903
Pass:mashiro

i dont know whats new, im going to look, later i´ll tell you guys

Excuse me I'm having trouble with the game. After I manged to fix the missing SE thing not its saying I'm missing something in graphics/Character and I don't know what it is cause it all in Japanese after Character please help.
bowser64ify
Somewhat familiar

Postby xwrath » Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:42 pm

bowser64ify wrote:Excuse me I'm having trouble with the game. After I manged to fix the missing SE thing not its saying I'm missing something in graphics/Character and I don't know what it is cause it all in Japanese after Character please help.

When you get a missing file error, you should or post a screencap or copy the message, or else the only things people here will be able to tell you are, set your japanese locale before downloading/extracting/playing, and/or make a place holder file with that name
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bowser64ify » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:22 pm

xwrath wrote:
bowser64ify wrote:Excuse me I'm having trouble with the game. After I manged to fix the missing SE thing not its saying I'm missing something in graphics/Character and I don't know what it is cause it all in Japanese after Character please help.

When you get a missing file error, you should or post a screencap or copy the message, or else the only things people here will be able to tell you are, set your japanese locale before downloading/extracting/playing, and/or make a place holder file with that name

Can you tell me how I post a screenshot of it here please? I have a screenshot of it but how do I post it here?
bowser64ify
Somewhat familiar

Postby xwrath » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:54 pm

bowser64ify wrote:Can you tell me how I post a screenshot of it here please? I have a screenshot of it but how do I post it here?
Attachments
screenshot-aryion.com-2016-10-23-20-53-17.png
screenshot-aryion.com-2016-10-23-20-53-17.png (37.25 KiB) Viewed 2692 times
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bowser64ify » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:08 pm

xwrath wrote:
bowser64ify wrote:Can you tell me how I post a screenshot of it here please? I have a screenshot of it but how do I post it here?

Okay thank you and well this is pretty much what error message keeps on coming up.
What am I missing here.png
bowser64ify
Somewhat familiar

Postby JustAQuinn » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:27 pm

Garbled text on windows.

Someone didn't follow the rules~

ALWAYS change your System Locale to Japanese before extracting and running a Japanese game. If this is your first Japanese game, get used to it.

Now go Google "How to change System Locale to Japanese Windows 10" or something and RE-EXTRACT the zip file.
JustAQuinn
Somewhat familiar

Postby xwrath » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:10 am

It's like JustAQuinn said, later I could edit this comment and up the file, but most likely you'll get more of this errors as long as you don't change your system locale. My win 7 is perma japanese locale, since it doesn't change the usability of the computer
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Date Masamune » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:51 pm

okay quick question is there a vore scene with the goddess aka toukasan?
Date Masamune
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game