Old Fromage Versions

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Old Fromage Versions

Postby vrigor » Sun May 26, 2019 11:35 am

x is making her shoot purple bubbles, although c did release her "hat". standing on top of a Bow but wont let me pick it up.
vrigor
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Sun May 26, 2019 12:26 pm

vrigor wrote:x is making her shoot purple bubbles, although c did release her "hat". standing on top of a Bow but wont let me pick it up.

Bubble the objects! Attack the different objects WITH that bubble!
Turbotowns
???

Postby RC8015 » Sun May 26, 2019 3:50 pm

Somehow I cant start anz of the game version...keeps telling me "Startup failed". Anyone knows a solution for this?
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bleckard » Sun May 26, 2019 6:20 pm

Games made in HSP have a bad habit of crashing if you open specific programs while they're running -- especially ones that require admin permissions like Cheat Engine or video capture.
I think they also may fail to start if the total directory path is too long. Try moving the game's folder to Desktop, for example.
Make sure you didn't move any files out of the game folder, including the file named "cheese" -- you actually need it.
The final desperate move is to change your system to a Japanese locale, but that shouldn't be necessary.
bleckard
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Vore game