Vore War 05A

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore War 05A

Postby darkevilme » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:42 pm

Creaturedude wrote:Will you add sound effects?

Nope.

addendum:
I might sometime go back and see if I can insert the nomad text system without everything breaking (it looks soo much better) but I'm not working on this project and I haven't been for a long time. I consider it pretty much finished. Plus I was never much of a one for dealing with sound.
darkevilme
---

Postby AuntieFloof » Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:01 am

Has there been any new possible updates to this?
I loved playing it until victory and devouring the entire metropolis of the dogs and lining up everyone to see the slow digestion process~
Course it is a pain in the ass to wait for all of them to take there turns and miss almost every arrow.
AuntieFloof
New to the forum

Postby darkevilme » Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:54 pm

stickdude32 wrote:Has there been any new possible updates to this?
I loved playing it until victory and devouring the entire metropolis of the dogs and lining up everyone to see the slow digestion process~
Course it is a pain in the ass to wait for all of them to take there turns and miss almost every arrow.

darkevilme wrote:I might sometime go back and see if I can insert the nomad text system without everything breaking (it looks soo much better) but I'm not working on this project and I haven't been for a long time. I consider it pretty much finished. Plus I was never much of a one for dealing with sound.
darkevilme
---

Postby TeamFortress2 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:58 am

Ok, can't really figuer out how to get this game to work.
I open "run.bat" and then the following appears:

\Users\User\Downloads>java -jar vorewar.jar -
ror: Unable to access jarfile vorewar.jar

\Users\User\Downloads>pause

It's prob really easy to fix, but I don't know what to do
TeamFortress2
Somewhat familiar

Postby darkevilme » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:32 am

TeamFortress2 wrote:Ok, can't really figuer out how to get this game to work.

try having the game in a proper folder? make sure that all files are in the same place?
try clicking the jar directly?

I haven't seen this error before.
darkevilme
---

Postby TeamFortress2 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:12 am

darkevilme wrote:
TeamFortress2 wrote:Ok, can't really figuer out how to get this game to work.

try having the game in a proper folder? make sure that all files are in the same place?
try clicking the jar directly?

I haven't seen this error before.

This tip actually worked. Silly me forgot to unzip the files. Thanks
TeamFortress2
Somewhat familiar

Postby RythmSOUL » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:22 pm

Hi. I wanted to know if there's a way to mess with the files of this game. I'm trying to make the vore more...reliable, but the only way that I know of is to level up the characters which, in my opinion, will take a long time to play as this is a fetish game.
RythmSOUL
New to the forum

Postby darkevilme » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:36 pm

RythmSOUL wrote:Hi. I wanted to know if there's a way to mess with the files of this game. I'm trying to make the vore more...reliable, but the only way that I know of is to level up the characters which, in my opinion, will take a long time to play as this is a fetish game.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/50z28blaudjiv84/VoreWar_source.zip
have fun.
darkevilme
---

Postby RythmSOUL » Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:24 pm

darkevilme, I get none of this. Do I need a special program other than notepad++?
RythmSOUL
New to the forum

Postby darkevilme » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:37 pm

RythmSOUL wrote:darkevilme, I get none of this. Do I need a special program other than notepad++?

eclipse IDE, JDK, a few months java experience, the lwjgl libraries.

no one said this was easy. but seen as how these things are calculated is hard coded that's the way to do it.
darkevilme
---

Postby zenox81 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:35 am

what do all the stats do? I think block and parry influence dodge, but I can't figure out will
zenox81
Been posting for a bit

Postby darkevilme » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:11 pm

zenox81 wrote:what do all the stats do? I think block and parry influence dodge, but I can't figure out will

guessing based on memory... block is for defending against ranged attacks, parry is for defending against melee attacks, will is for defending against vore attacks..albeit will is proportional to your health percentage or something. It's been a long time since I looked at the code...just do what the regulars do to break the game and pour all your level ups into stomach and voracity.
darkevilme
---

Texture mod

Postby metalfox57 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:48 pm

Hey guys, since its a free game, and I made a more appealing texture pack; I thought I'd put it up for download.
Note these textures are from 'Atlas' on the 'Opengameart' site ("https://opengameart.org/content/lpc-tile-atlas")
The objects were made up by me, but the originals are from them.

I'm not that active on this site, so don't expect much feedback from comments...
Link Download: "https://www.mediafire.com/file/93s83x0v1iic707/Texmod%20-MF.zip"

*Updated* with pictures...
-Welcome-
Attachments
VW_1.png
Tactical view
VW_2.png
Cat houses
VW_3.png
Dog houses
Last edited by metalfox57 on Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
metalfox57
New to the forum

Re: Texture mod

Postby Anesthetic » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:21 am

metalfox57 wrote:Hey guys, since its a free game, and I made a more appealing texture pack; I thought I'd put it up for download.
Note these textures are from 'Atlas' on the 'Opengameart' site ("https://opengameart.org/content/lpc-tile-atlas")

I'm not that active on this site, so don't expect much feedback from comments...
Link Download: "https://www.mediafire.com/file/93s83x0v1iic707/Texmod%20-MF.zip"

That sounds cool an all, but would you mind posting immages. I'd rather not put the effort into downloading, and potentially modding a version of the game to achieve something that I might not even like.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Setton » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:16 am

metalfox57 wrote:Hey guys, since its a free game, and I made a more appealing texture pack; I thought I'd put it up for download.

Neat, thanks.
Setton
Been posting for a bit

Postby metalfox57 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:36 pm

Anesthetic wrote:That sounds cool an all, but would you mind posting immages.
I'd rather not put the effort into downloading, and potentially modding a version of the
game to achieve something that I might not even like.

Updated Pics...
metalfox57
New to the forum

Postby Anesthetic » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:39 am

metalfox57 wrote:
Anesthetic wrote:That sounds cool an all, but would you mind posting immages.
I'd rather not put the effort into downloading, and potentially modding a version of the
game to achieve something that I might not even like.

Updated Pics...

Cool. That really does breathe some life into the environments.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Slayerhero90 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:10 pm

some cheats would be nice for those of us who get overwhelmed when controlling more than one body at a time. i looked into the data but a whole hell of a lot more of the data is apparently hidden than is in nomad. all i could find was, like, something to tweak ai growth rate which i didn't really understand
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Orosaki » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:27 pm

we need more games like this. Strategy games with rpg thrown in are the best but add vore into the mix and you've got the golden gun of games here.
If anyone tells me i fell from heaven, i'll tell them i scraped my knee crawling out of hell.
And if anyone asks I'm clearly the devil.
Orosaki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby funnybone » Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:23 pm

i dunno if i'm doing something wrong, but... i think the download may be broken for at least V05A. it's not giving me a file that i can actually open to play it.
funnybone
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game