"PVR" Vore Themed Endless Runner v 1.2

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: "PVR" Vore Themed Endless Runner v 1.2

Postby MirceaKitsune » Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:53 am

Oh my... why did I not know about this?! I might try it out myself soon: Will there be a Linux version, does the Windows version work well under WINE, or should I stick to the flash version? From that single screenshot though, I can say it looks pretty nice and fun :)
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Scout » Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:47 pm

Fusion (The engine i made this game on) Doesn't have official support for OSX and Linux. But there is a third party tool, Anaconda, that supposedly can do this. However I haven't had any luck with it in the past. Maybe Ill give it another shot. I have not tried it with WINE but its a pretty light application so it should run.
Please Support Terra Centauri: Last Stand, a beautiful Anime Vore RTS! at: http://www.patreon.com/terra
Scout
Somewhat familiar

Postby Scout » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:37 am

Link to image in gallery: https://aryion.com/g4/view/473531

Hi sorry for the long delay... Long story short I have severe personal issues which have taken priority.

With that said, I have been doing a bit of work with updating PVR. Here is what I have been working on:

Lives system - The game no longer ends once eaten, this gives a chance to re-spawn and continue 3 times. This actually gives you a chance to really benefit from the bonus points for getting eaten and completely passing through their bowels ^^

2 New Enemies!
Mimic - Appears in cave biome looks much like a regular chest making it hard to tell until its too late. Leaving nothing of their prey but bones. But luckily they cant contain their excitement and bear their teeth too early, so keep your eyes peeled! Note: regular chests still appear so it may be worth the risk :) Note2: This replaces the frogs that appear in the cave, but they still appear in the forest biome.

Succubus - I'm excited for this one, PVR First humanoid predator. Unlike other enemies these can appear in any biome, and linger for a while. They fly above the stage, while spitting magical vortexes toward the player, which suck her in and teleport her to their mouth where they naturally swallow you whole, then land to digest their prize. Note: Appears only after a full minute passes in game, and while they are pursuing you no other enemies appear.

Right now I'm just working on some bugs causing the game to get stuck on certain situations, and some android build issues. Due to my circumstances I cannot promise a release date at this time but hopefully you know that game is not dead.
Please Support Terra Centauri: Last Stand, a beautiful Anime Vore RTS! at: http://www.patreon.com/terra
Scout
Somewhat familiar

Postby HavocLordX » Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:57 pm

So, when can we expect this update to drop?

Also, had a thought: Different Colored Succubi for different vore types?

One Example: A Pink Succubus, that Unbirths
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby ABrinson27 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:19 am

Im so excited
ABrinson27
Somewhat familiar

Postby HavocLordX » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:12 pm

ABrinson27 wrote:Im so excited

you and me both, brother!