VOREORITE - RPGMaker vore game!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Vote the MC's personality! Please also leave a comment. THIS WILL AFFECT EVERYTHING IN THE GAME

NOTE ABOUT WHAT I MEAN BY "PERVERT": Enjoying or actually seeking a nasty ending at the hands of the monstergirls" (i.e. A perverted Main Character might actually be willing to be devoured or worse, at some point, while a pure hearted non-perverted MC will do anything in his power not to become food - or worse - for monstergirls, and he won't get any pleasure from being abused by them)
12%
Fearless warrior without any perversion
10%
Brave warrior who slowly realizes he’s actually a pervert
30%
Brave and openly perverted from the start
20%
Fearful but very perverted
12%
Fearful who doesn’t really hate being abused
6%
Scaredy cat who hates being abused
9%
Other personalities (please vote here and explain it in a comment)
1%

Total votes : 1025

Re: VOREORITE - RPGMaker vore game! Full CGI! IMPORTANT NEWS

Postby VoreNut » Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:04 pm

Heh, knowing the tendencies of a rabbit's instincts, a boss battle with her would be less fighting and more warding her off as she tries to play intimately with the protagonist... Makes her a prime candidate for non lethal ub if it makes sense to you swadish... You really outdid yourself on her 3d model as well.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby swadish » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:51 am

Thanks mate! :D
Well, the concept of "boss battles" has changed a lot since last demo, at least for most monstergirls. Jessica's character is everything but playful, actually. She's sort of tyrannical towards her subjects, and even if the MC strikes her fancy she's still pretty bossy with him :gulp:

UB with her would be sort of cool... the MC would probably come out as an easter egg from her vagina :lol:
swadish
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoreNut » Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:01 pm

Tyrannical or not, rabbit girls in general tend to have a high libido. As for the easter egg, perhaps there could be a minigame where you have to break out of it.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby swadish » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:07 am

Criosse the Bunny will definitely have an extremely high libido, but I'm not so sure about the Bunny Queen herself :gulp:
swadish
Somewhat familiar

Postby vayne358 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:45 pm

do we know when to expect the new update? i know you're using the new rpg maker for it now.
vayne358
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoreNut » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:01 pm

swadish wrote:Criosse the Bunny will definitely have an extremely high libido, but I'm not so sure about the Bunny Queen herself :gulp:

Perhaps if you impress her somehow, the queen will be interested.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby swadish » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:56 pm

vayne358 wrote:do we know when to expect the new update? i know you're using the new rpg maker for it now.

No ETA for the 3rd demo yet, unfortunately. It's still weeks away. I'll release some updates specifically about the game starting next month, so that you can get a better idea of what I'm bakiing ;)

VoreNut wrote:
swadish wrote:Criosse the Bunny will definitely have an extremely high libido, but I'm not so sure about the Bunny Queen herself :gulp:

Perhaps if you impress her somehow, the queen will be interested.

Maybe! Anyway, for the moment Jessica and Criosse have a very unique scene that no other monstergirl in Voreorite have... but you'll have to be very patient for that, since they're not meant to be encountered early in the game. ^^;
swadish
Somewhat familiar

Postby gravifan89 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:23 am

Just a comment to save this into my threads for later perusal.
Going on vacation from the 2nd of August (2012) to the 17th of August (2012). Will not be online during this time.
gravifan89
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby swadish » Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:38 am

MERRY XMASSSSS!!!!!!!

I know it's a bit early, but I'm afraid I won't have enough time for the next few days so... wish you the best and hope you'll be able to spend some quality time with your beloveds! :D

As a small gift, here's the remade catgirl, NISSA the Neko, as she enjoys a bite! :gulp:
http://swadish.deviantart.com/art/Reworked-NISSA-the-Neko-swallowing-a-mouse-579944587?ga_submit_new=10%253A1450967517

See you all after Xmas! :D Be well!
swadish
Somewhat familiar

Re: VOREORITE - RPGMaker vore game!

Postby swadish » Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:43 pm

I'm back! Hope you all made good memories in the past few days!

Anyway, there's a new poll on DA to decide which character will be shown next! Go voteeeee!!! You only have 24 more hours left! :gulp:
swadish
Somewhat familiar

Postby BloodKnight » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:30 pm

Carrot TF 'toy' :gulp:

any timetable on some in-game screen shots? know the demo isnt ready yet but when will we see some of the new in game look?
BloodKnight
Somewhat familiar

Postby swadish » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:45 am

Brunner wrote:

Carrot TF 'toy' :gulp:

any timetable on some in-game screen shots? know the demo isnt ready yet but when will we see some of the new in game look?

I'm still working on the tilesets actually, because I don't want to use the standard graphics provided by Enterbrain (it feels cheap), but it's hard to mix them properly and make the additional tiles since I'm not a 2d artist. Anyway, since you're not the first person asking, I will release some TAP screenshots in the next few days. Just don't expect to be blown away by them in the current state :gulp:

Also, what do you guys think of the new characters I've been posting on DA lately?

P.S. I have finally started working on the Lichgirl model... so excited that I finally found the proper inspiration! :D :gulp:
swadish
Somewhat familiar

Postby NobleArrow » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:44 pm

I know your very busy and all but it was me who posted the long post on Ari about what could happen with it being water but i'm sorry if i step over the line on the post but i am aka icelord72 on devientart and have enjoyed the pictures but too bad my laptop is fried and i won't be able to download the new demo when comes out til i get a new laptop to play the game on. Also was unable to see the one post in action since i am using the internet on my console to keep up with this game.
NobleArrow
Been posting for a bit

Postby swadish » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:20 pm

NobleArrow wrote:I know your very busy and all but it was me who posted the long post on Ari about what could happen with it being water but i'm sorry if i step over the line on the post but i am aka icelord72 on devientart and have enjoyed the pictures but too bad my laptop is fried and i won't be able to download the new demo when comes out til i get a new laptop to play the game on. Also was unable to see the one post in action since i am using the internet on my console to keep up with this game.

Sorry for the late reply. About the new demo, don't worry too much about not having another laptop because it's still not ready yet and it will take a while. You should be able to play it on the phone too, though (android and iOS), so there's even less reason to worry.

I'm sorry though, because I don't understand this line you wrote: "Also was unable to see the one post in action since i am using the internet on my console to keep up with this game."
Could you please rephrase? :gulp:
swadish
Somewhat familiar

Postby NobleArrow » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:42 am

The post with Lelu in it i am unable to download it and see it action since my console won't let me download anything on it so all what i can see is the picture of the guy in her mouth heading down her throat. The one with the demoness in it.
NobleArrow
Been posting for a bit

Postby swadish » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:25 am

NobleArrow wrote:The post with Lelu in it i am unable to download it and see it action since my console won't let me download anything on it so all what i can see is the picture of the guy in her mouth heading down her throat. The one with the demoness in it.

Oh, I get it now. Sorry to hear that man (and for the late reply, but I have a lot of stuff going on atm). Anyway, I tried to find a solution for you and if you can see animated .gif pictures browsing on your console you should also be able to see this: https://gfycat.com/ScrawnyImportantCanadagoose
Quality is down quite a lot, and it might not give off the same impact the video does, but at least with a simple GIF image you should be able to see at least something! Let me know if it works! :gulp:

By the way, I also changed the depthmap used to generate this fake 3d image and all the others can download the new video here (same as the gif above, but higher quality): http://www.mediafire.com/download/z6j7dk9kbku3k0d/LELU_the_Imp_FAKE_STEREOSCOPY_Vore_Test_B.webm
You can open the video in VLC or simply by dragging and dropping the video file inside a new tab in your browser.

Cheers! Hope I'll be able to get back to the usual workload soon!
swadish
Somewhat familiar

Postby NobleArrow » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:39 am

It worked it showed her moving her head in it and the guy in her throat but nothing else after that but still good.
NobleArrow
Been posting for a bit

Postby gabristar2 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:41 am

i want play this game :( :( :( :(
gabristar2
Been posting for a bit

Postby swadish » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:52 am

I just want to tell everyone that I'm still alive and working on the game. I just haven't been able to do much the last few weeks because I had a lot of stuff going on in my life and of course that's where my priorities lie. Anyway, expect news and the first screenshots of the game in a few more days! Can't wait to finally show you guys something after so much work! :gulp: :D
swadish
Somewhat familiar

Postby swadish » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:14 am

Taking a bit longer cuz I got a new idea for the yet to be revealed "cell girl" and I had to try it out while my inspiration lasted! :D That's one tough monstergirl to make! :evil:
swadish
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game