VOREORITE - RPGMaker vore game!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Vote the MC's personality! Please also leave a comment. THIS WILL AFFECT EVERYTHING IN THE GAME

NOTE ABOUT WHAT I MEAN BY "PERVERT": Enjoying or actually seeking a nasty ending at the hands of the monstergirls" (i.e. A perverted Main Character might actually be willing to be devoured or worse, at some point, while a pure hearted non-perverted MC will do anything in his power not to become food - or worse - for monstergirls, and he won't get any pleasure from being abused by them)
12%
Fearless warrior without any perversion
10%
Brave warrior who slowly realizes he’s actually a pervert
30%
Brave and openly perverted from the start
20%
Fearful but very perverted
12%
Fearful who doesn’t really hate being abused
6%
Scaredy cat who hates being abused
9%
Other personalities (please vote here and explain it in a comment)
1%

Total votes : 1025

VOREORITE - RPGMaker vore game!

Postby swadish » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:08 pm

Hello! This is my first post here, but I've been following Eka's Portal for 6 years with a different account. I'm using a new account because I want a fresh start as an artist and this will be necessary for my future projects... so, this is it!
But I'm sure you're not too interested in that, so let me get to the point: I'm currently working on a small, concise RPGMaker project which is very much vore-oriented and will have plenty of full tour scenes in it. Don't worry though, there's an option at the beginning of the game to select what kind of fetishes you're into (e.g. if you don't like scat you just answer that when the game asks you and you won't see any scat throughout the whole game).
Anyway, I want to make a completely free game that doesn't require too much time to be played and enjoyed, and something that doesn't take too much of my time away creating it, at least for now. So do not expect an amazing story (not even close), but hopefully you will find both the narration and the CGs to your liking. The vast majority of my efforts is and will be focused on that.

Here's an example image from one of the first vore scenes in the game (provisionally called "Voreorite", but I don't really like that name).

Spoiler: show

The "poor excuse for a story", unless I radically change my mind regarding that point, is that a meteorite crashed close to a certain town, revealing huuuuuge tunnels and caves that were long forgotten. Adventurers from all over the world gather to explore them and make a fortune, but none of them returns (hint: "nom nom nom"). You... you are the main character, of course, which in this case is a young fool who thinks he can do better than the countless adventurers that preceded him. And that's it. :lol:

In the dungeon (originally I wanted to call this game "Dungeon Vore"... which I may still do, unless some of you have a better idea :D), many fantasy creatures await... and all of them are very very hungry for human flesh.
The screenshot above comes from a vore scene with Pxin, a fairy (and a very hot one, if I may say so... :thumbsup: ). The render itself isn't final, but this is the art style I'm using for the game... unless I change my mind on that too.

Regarding the gameplay, the game has a quest journal, dynamic lighting effects (really cool!), a picture gallery and many more features. I'm playing with the idea to use certain key spells to change the course of a vore scene into something different, depending on what you use and where. For example, if you somehow survived the acids in the stomach (maybe by using an acid resistance spell that you somehow managed to learn) and now you find yourself in the colon (or if a monster girl inserted you there directly), you could use a rain spell to cause an enema and thus change the ending of that vore/insertion scene. Sometimes being devoured/toyed with will be unavoidable and you will have to cleverly choose a good spell to avoid a game over.

Finally, regarding our marvellous fetish itself, its true that the game will have a ton of CG, but I'll focus on a good narration to make the experience as immersive as possible. In fact, I strongly believe that great narration can be much more effective than an image, but I'll try to provide both to the best of my current abilities. Please keep in mind that I'm still a super-newbie in 3D Art (and I can't draw for shit :lol: ) and I can't do much better than what I'm showing right now in the above screenshots.
Yet, of course. :rock:

This is it for now.
Again, as always, any suggestions and critiques are welcome! Also, if you have questions, please feel free to ask! :popcorn:

P.S. Oh, I almost forgot! I also started a new Deviant Art page (http://www.swadish.deviantart.com/) and a thread about this game on giantesscity too (https://giantesscity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=117953). I'll keep posting updates here as well, but just to be sure keep in mind that I have a page there too ;)

P.P.S. A demo will be released very soon. :respect:

UPDATE 26/01/2015:
UPDATE 07/03/2015:
UPDATE 08/03/2015:
UPDATE 09/03/2015:
UPDATE 10/03/2015:
Last edited by swadish on Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:32 am, edited 18 times in total.
swadish
Somewhat familiar

Re: VOREORITE - new RPGMaker vore game! Full CG!!!

Postby sansuki » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:23 pm

Huh. Sounds nice, I love games that focus on a tight, detailed story with good art. I'll look forward to a demo.
sansuki
---

Postby TaciturnTiger » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:29 pm

Liking the prospect of this game; it may be one of the few vore games I'm actually interested in following. Best of luck, and can't wait to see whatcha cook up. =D
TaciturnTiger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Hoodoo » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:30 pm

Is there any chance of the player being able to pred as well?
Hoodoo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bright » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:39 pm

Does this game feature same-size or Macro predators?
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Makuta » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:10 pm

Sounds nice, I like Full Tour with scat. So I am looking forward to the demo. :)
Makuta
Somewhat familiar

Postby swadish » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:17 pm

First of all, thank you all for the interest you're showing in this project! I love you guys, seriously! :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:
Now, to answer your questions...

Hoodoo wrote:Is there any chance of the player being able to pred as well?

Well, yes and no. For now, the plan is to see how this game goes (i.e. if I can actually manage to produce something high quality that people really like) and in a sequel (actually a completely different story that I've been working on before even starting this game) I was already planning on following the predator route. IF things go nice and easy with this one, I may actually think of a way to implement a little predator PoV (like a newgame+ mode where you play the pred) for this game as well, but I can't make any promises about that, sorry. Only time will tell.

Bright wrote:Does this game feature same-size or Macro predators?

It features both, though I'm more of a shrunken prey guy. What I mean is that some enemies (like the fairy above) will be able to use shrinking magic on the player, while others (like a big lamia) may or may not need to shrink the player to consume him. Honestly, I believe that the final game will have a majority of macro predators with also a few same-size vore in it.

Makuta wrote:Sounds nice, I like Full Tour with scat. So I am looking forward to the demo. :)

Yeah! I totally know what you mean! :D In fact, I wanted a full tour game (with CG) so badly that I ended up making one myself :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: ^^;
swadish
Somewhat familiar

Postby Monopolus » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:12 pm

I'll keep this on my watching list. o3o Seems okay so far. Can't wait to play the demo.
Monopolus
???

Postby Koseki » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:09 pm

a game with good cgs? an option for post-vore-scat? a game that seems polished and well done? this must be a dream. will there be willing vore?

I'm hyped
http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/Koseki <-----check my stories, maybe you like them, maybe you hate them!
Koseki
Participator

Postby thevoremorpher07 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:04 pm

im guessing for pc only... i miss out on a lot of games because mac cant run exe for the most part... :?
thevoremorpher07
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoreNut » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:09 pm

Out of curiosity, what types of scenes will you have, besides the vore and anal that you mentioned. Perhaps if you implement insertion and unbirth as well, they could be triggered by using a pheremone vial or charm spell before or during a predator encounter. Or you could convince or trick your way into being carried into areas that are otherwise inaccessible.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby eatmeplease » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:49 pm

It let's you pick what you're into at the beginning, does that mean M/M is available? That's all I really want out of a vore game.
eatmeplease
---

Postby swadish » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:33 am

Thank you everybody! :wink:

Koseki wrote:a game with good cgs? an option for post-vore-scat? a game that seems polished and well done? this must be a dream. will there be willing vore?

I'm hyped

Willing vore will be in for sure as well! And I plan on having at least on more character other than the succubus encounter (charm spell) for a willing vore route.

thevoremorpher07 wrote:im guessing for pc only... i miss out on a lot of games because mac cant run exe for the most part... :?

I don't have a Mac, but does virtualization not work with RPG Maker VX Ace? Ora Bootcamp with a Windows partition? I've found this link... hopefully it can help: http://www.koonsolo.com/news/exporting-rpg-maker-games-to-iphone-android-or-other-platforms/

VoreNut wrote:Out of curiosity, what types of scenes will you have, besides the vore and anal that you mentioned. Perhaps if you implement insertion and unbirth as well, they could be triggered by using a pheremone vial or charm spell before or during a predator encounter. Or you could convince or trick your way into being carried into areas that are otherwise inaccessible.

I myself have a very wide variety of fetishes, so I will try to pack in quite a few different scenarios. For example, the fairy vore scene above already has a foot domination part on top of the full tour vore. Unbirthing, insertions (both vaginal and anal... and maybe more), crush (footcrush, buttcrush and more) will be in for sure. Probably, a bit of bondage, tickling, and other non-strictly vorish things will find a place as well during some scenes. It will all depend on what kind of route the player will try to take in order to survive (though we both know that most of us play to get the game over scenes ^^; :gulp: ).

eatmeplease wrote:It let's you pick what you're into at the beginning, does that mean M/M is available? That's all I really want out of a vore game.

Well, I'm sorry but male predators (and futanari) are probably the only fetishes I'm not into (that alone would be a problem because I wouldn't be able to write anything too exciting about that), and honestly I really don't want to see male predators. But that could change at a later time, since that doesn't mean someone else can't do that for me. Once I'm done with a solid version of the game, I'll be asking around to see if there's someone willing to put some effort into making M/M and M/F scenes as well, and that will be something that will become choosable at the beginning of the game (i.e. if those kinds of scenes are in there and I don't want to even come across them during my game play, I will choose so right at the beginning and I will be playing a game that doesn't even hint at the possiblity of a male predator). It's the same thing for those who don't want scat, hardvore and other things. It's a lot of work though, so I can't make any promises. For now I need to focus on finishing the base idea of the game and to polish it as much as I can in a reasonable amount of time. So, for now it's a "no, I'm sorry"... but I'm willing to try to do something about that at a later time. No promises this time, though.

----------------------

Now, concerning the game... last night I've been working a bit on a new feature (thanks to an amazing script by Galv) to make the exploration and the acquisition of new power ups and secret scenes a bit like "metroidvania" style (i.e. you can access some areas only after you've unlocked certain progresses later in the game). So backtracking is in there and I also plan on providing some form of "respawn" for defeated bosses, so that you can actually unlock all the scenes on the first playthrough. But for now the whole respawn stuff is just an idea, since I first need to finish the game ^^'

I also decide on releasing a small demo of basically just one vore scene to receive early feedback on both my writing style and the CGs, so expect it in a few days. Keep in mind that everything else in the game will be locked out or extremely unpolished, like the player portraits, the tilesets of the dungeon and so on. The first demo will be a little more than a youtube video, in terms of playing effort. But at least you will have something to see and I will have early feedback to get on the right track as soon as possible. :gulp:
swadish
Somewhat familiar

Postby Koseki » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:38 am

Swadish, where did you come from? Heaven?

Good luck with the project, i hope it doesn't get abandoned as many here, cause this really looks very promising!
http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/Koseki <-----check my stories, maybe you like them, maybe you hate them!
Koseki
Participator

Postby eatmeplease » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:49 am

Thanks! I guess that means it's open source then?
eatmeplease
---

Postby evilogith » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:45 pm

Wheres the Game Download Link?
evilogith
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Monopolus » Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:00 pm

swadish wrote:P.P.S. A demo will be released very soon.

evilogith wrote: Wheres the Game Download Link?

._.
Monopolus
???

Postby Shadowlyger » Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:03 pm

Monopolus wrote:

._.

evilogith has repeatedly demonstrated a complete lack of ability to read. Just ignore him.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby swadish » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:36 pm

Ok, I've worked my ass off a lot! The first, super-basic and buggy and lacking and unpolished demo is complete :lol: . Tomorrow I'll be packing it in an archive and upload it. So be sure to check this page often tomorrow! :rock:

eatmeplease wrote:Thanks! I guess that means it's open source then?

I haven't really thought about it yet ^^; . All I know for now is that the game will be free and stay that way until the end of times. :lol:
I believe I will open it up completely after I'm sure everything's ok. If someone wants to look in my game, I want it to be a fine piece of a game (perfectionism habits :lol: ) :D
Of course that doesn't apply to those that might want to help me with this project... was that what you meant?
swadish
Somewhat familiar

Postby Monopolus » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:04 pm

Shadowlyger wrote:
Monopolus wrote:

._.

evilogith has repeatedly demonstrated a complete lack of ability to read. Just ignore him.

If he couldn't read he wouldn't realize that this is a game thread.

I'm just thinking he never bothers to read entire posts, just the first 2 or 3 lines.
Monopolus
???

Next

Return to Vore game