R.A.A.D.D Runner v2.5d (Back in motion)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: R.A.A.D.D Runner v0.65 (Nerfed cave girls and more)

Postby Jeschke » Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:48 pm

Yeah, something to fill the space would be good. Mainly just depends on who wants to spend the time doing what, haha.
Jeschke
Participator

Postby twib » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:06 pm

LOVE the game, but I gotta say the giantess hand thing....... is awful to dodge. She does it about 85% - 90% of the time WHILE on platforming segments so guaranteed deaths plus even if you dodged it coming down she can get you on the rebound along with her rather (at least I think so) large hitbox, by that I mean I'm getting pick up by air. The shop was an awesome addition the power-up of random "Little People" is what helps with those purchases Expensive yes but VERY doable. Other than the hand thing I think its coming along great, which reminds me. Is the hand random as well because one time she came at me with it 3 times in a row back to back luckily it was in a straight stretch of land so I just slid underneath her reach just fine.

Ok worst thing to happen is dealing with the hand WHILE trying to avoid the Pac-Man rejects (Cave Dweller was it?) in the cave while trying to reach the forest (If it ever spawns)Truth I believe I see a glimpse sometimes than BAM Pac-Man ghost that leaked into woods for the win.
Last edited by twib on Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
twib
Somewhat familiar

Postby VirtuosoViking » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:05 am

I found a glitch. Whenever you back up into a wall when you're on the ground, you phase through it and move backwards until the giantess stomps on you. Also, when you're jumping on a platform, if you hit the very edge of it, you literally plummet to the ground instantly. If you do that when there's a pit after the ledge, you're gonna fall in it. Oh, I just found out that you can upgrade your stats 5 times. Not just 4 to make all the lights green. Makes me wonder what other powerups can be in the game.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VoreNut » Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:07 am

Hmmm... You know how there are two types of giantess that just stand around until you upskirt shot them? Perhaps a third, uncommon one could be put in, barefoot to help you tell her from the others. If you do the upskirt shot on her, it could have an animation of an approaching hand, followed by a wet sucking noise, before finishing with a pic of a bunnygirl patting her belly, your character revealed by x-ray or seperate bubble/circle thing to be in her womb. Sound interesting to implement?
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Salanth » Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:07 am

Oh yeah, and an option to restart the run without having to go through the main menu again would be nice.
Salanth
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreNut » Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:20 am

I just had another Idea to use. Have a set of special items that uses upskirt shots as currency instead of little people. Those items could be used to essentially lock a run of your choice into a specific biome, you just have to use it before you start your run. Would that be handy to get game overs that you're having trouble finding?
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:01 am

Anyone else think the character looks like a Shitless Edward Nigma from Batman Forever?

I realy can't get past how much they make me think of Jim Carry in that movie.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby scottypilgrim » Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:19 am

Haha got it all except for the last achievment! http://puu.sh/fsiiP/73195ec2e8.jpg

I can only assume that the last achievement is gonna be 1600m. I'll never get that because I love to throw myself at the witches/fairies when I get the chance <3

http://puu.sh/fsinR/03d1056cb0.jpg
scottypilgrim
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VirtuosoViking » Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:28 am

scottypilgrim wrote:Haha got it all except for the last achievment! http://puu.sh/fsiiP/73195ec2e8.jpg

I can only assume that the last achievement is gonna be 1600m. I'll never get that because I love to throw myself at the witches/fairies when I get the chance <3

Ohoho, hate to disappoint, but it's not 1600m. Trust me, I've tried. Hell, I've actually been trying for quite some time now. My guess is that the trophy is gonna be at either 1800m or 2000m. Now that I think about it, this game reminds me of Jetpack Joyride. I also realized that both that and this game are addicting as fuck.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VirtuosoViking » Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:10 am

*sigh*, okay. I simply can't get that last trophy. After tens of thousands of meters and tens of thousands of collected shrunken people, hundreds of panty shots, nearly half a day of total playtime, and I'm sure around a hundred deaths, I am officially giving up until the next update. There really isn't any strategy for getting far. You need an extraordinarily amount of luck. Like more than you needed for the infamous 4/20 mode in Five Nights at Freddy's. You just need to hope that you don't get any forest levels, and pray that you're out of the caves as long as possible. As long as you're in the mountain biome and the Super Mairo world, it should be smooth sailing. Or about as smooth as it can get.

Just for the record, it's that last trophy that's a pain in the ass. The game is fine. You know, except for those glitches I mentioned a few posts back. Also, I think that the fireball should come with brief invisibility when you get out of it. Just so it doesn't drop you off in a mouth or slime drop.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby eatme1234 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:21 am

Shop prices start too high, I think. Partially saying this because I'm not looking forward to grinding for them, partially because there's a jump that's literally impossible without an upgrade. You could also possibly balance it out by having upskirt shots give you a flat bonus?

Most people don't know this, but trophies reward you with shrunken people. You can get 250, 600, and even 1500 shrunken people by getting certain trophies. Upskirt shots could possibly do that, or maybe I'll just have several trophies that reward you for taking a total number of upskirts.

edit: If you do go the route of making them less visible, maybe that could play into the sixth sense upgrade too? Like, the more sixth sense you have, the easier it'll be to see them? Also maybe as a purchasable thing, you could give people the ability to warp to x zone so they didn't have to rely on randomly getting it once they'd gotten far enough?

Its possible that I could make them trigger earlier the more you upgrade the sixth sense. Maybe when you max out the sixth sense, they can no longer hide in power-ups, or maybe you'll just see their eyes all the time instead of when you get close.

One thing that hopefully is an easy fix is to make sure that the hud is always in the foreground; sometimes the warning sign and distance meter are hidden under terrain or slime girls.

Fixed

The last awareness upgrade should just remove the hand event; it's no fun dying to a random chance.
Why do girls in the dark appear in the forest?

High grounds do not mix well with slime girls. Stairs do not mix well with princesses. Both mean almost certain death.

Instead of the awareness disabling the hand event, I'll probably make it so they don't attempt any grabs while your on a platform. Also Cave girls (as they're called in the script) don't spawn in the forest. It's just that when an obstacle generates, it generates foes as well, so an obstacle course can generate inbetween a transition, resulting in a cave girl not being in the caves.

Still having surprising trouble getting caught by the fairies... The enemy select idea is looking much more appealing...

Hrmm, I did increase the spawn rate of the forest. Perhaps I'll have a mode where its one biome and you can chose which mobs you want to spawn.

Also, are the 250m powerups not available right now? I can't seem to get them.

Yeah they're not available for purchase yet, I just wanted to rush and put up the updated version so that the cave girls were nerfed. They will be ready in the next update.

Also boop. Have some sounds: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/900 ... sounds.zip

Wow, thanks so much! I'll be sure to give credit where credit is due. :D I'll take your advice for adding sounds as well

It's too bad that there isn't an animation for the maid like there is for Rosalina. I would think that would be as good as cutting to a black screen.

Well, I'm bad at actually editing sprites, hence why the maid has no animation. (I found an animated Rosalina vore sprite online) I will probably attempt an edit of a animation one day, but don't get mad at me if I do a horrible job.

Is the hand random as well because one time she came at me with it 3 times in a row back to back luckily it was in a straight stretch of land so I just slid underneath her reach just fine.

Yes it is, the hand chance has about the same chance of spawning as maids do. Shrunken people are in the same random spawner, but their chances are higher.

I found a glitch. Whenever you back up into a wall when you're on the ground, you phase through it and move backwards until the giantess stomps on you. Also, when you're jumping on a platform, if you hit the very edge of it, you literally plummet to the ground instantly. If you do that when there's a pit after the ledge, you're gonna fall in it. Oh, I just found out that you can upgrade your stats 5 times. Not just 4 to make all the lights green. Makes me wonder what other power-ups can be in the game.

Woah thats a big bug o_O. I'll be sure to patch that up before the next update. Also yeah you can upgrade it 5 times. The final upgrade changes to lights to a yellow bar that says "MAX." I'll put 5 lights so people realize that.

Hmmm... You know how there are two types of giantess that just stand around until you upskirt shot them? Perhaps a third, uncommon one could be put in, barefoot to help you tell her from the others. If you do the upskirt shot on her, it could have an animation of an approaching hand, followed by a wet sucking noise, before finishing with a pic of a bunnygirl patting her belly, your character revealed by x-ray or separate bubble/circle thing to be in her womb. Sound interesting to implement?

That's interesting to add, but you must remember there must be an actually animation of a hand reaching the camera for that, along with the bunnygirl you wish to implement. I am already adding a third upskirt girl, it will be a secret what she does ;)

Oh yeah, and an option to restart the run without having to go through the main menu again would be nice.

That will be easy to add, just press R to restart the run or 'Escape' to go back to the main menu

I just had another Idea to use. Have a set of special items that uses upskirt shots as currency instead of little people. Those items could be used to essentially lock a run of your choice into a specific biome, you just have to use it before you start your run. Would that be handy to get game overs that you're having trouble finding?

Hrmm thats actually a good idea, either that or as someone said earlier make it so upskirt shots can convert to shrunken people.

Anyone else think the character looks like a Shitless Edward Nigma from Batman Forever?

Lol. I'm actually thinking of changing the character into this Image, since having a 3D girl in a 2D world doesn't really fit in.

Haha got it all except for the last achievment! http://puu.sh/fsiiP/73195ec2e8.jpg

Good job, but the last achievement doesn't involve distance. It kinda involves what you keep throwing yourself into. Spoiler
Spoiler: show
Achievement name: Hey! Listen! (Have the maximum number of fairies (6)#on the screen at one time)

Also, I think that the fireball should come with brief invisibility when you get out of it. Just so it doesn't drop you off in a mouth or slime drop.

*Facepalm* why didn't I think of that. Added and will be available in the next update
eatme1234
Participator

Postby evilogith » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:29 pm

Also add ANAL Vore in This Game if Thats OK'
like a Tongue Comming out of a Girls ASS & Goes Around your NECK'
& Pulls you in Head 1ST'
now That would be a Cool Thing to See :-D
evilogith
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VirtuosoViking » Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:27 pm

eatme1234 wrote:Good job, but the last achievement doesn't involve distance. It kinda involves what you keep throwing yourself into. Spoiler
Achievement name: Hey! Listen! (Have the maximum number of fairies (6)#on the screen at one time)

Ah, okay. I feel a bit better about not reaching 1800m+ now. Still might take me a while to get that, though. I'm a bit afraid to start playing it again cause like I mentioned before, this game is super addicting.

Also, do you think we might see some new enemies next update? Or is that still a little later?
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VoreNut » Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:03 pm

Hmmm... considering how surprisingly uncommon the upskirt shots are unavailable, perhaps they could be worth a decent amount?
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:18 pm

Chrome is blocking the download for me, and refusing to run it. I don't know what program to make the file, which reads like this "Unconfirmed 886365.crdownload" run at all. I'm very interested in this, but don't know how to get it to start.

It says that it my harm the browsing experience. Please advise?
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby jonathan123 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:26 pm

you should make a way to veiw the ones who will nom you
GEtting a wii U!! tell me your FC for it if you got one!
jonathan123
Heavy user

Postby Pinhead2212 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:51 pm

Not bad at all
Pinhead2212
Participator

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:42 am

I 100% support the switch.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zapor » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:24 am

I must admit, the game was pretty fun. but also quite boring ...?
some death I often lag, in addition, I often die because of it. that girls appeared out of the shadows on the narrow platforms. and I could not avoid them absolutely no. Also, it is very strange that takes into account not only grab his hand, but his whole arm,bringing dodge it quite difficult.
Next. Initial world comes to me at all times. I do not know what it can be connected, but I did not find any wood or Mario World - just cave and the ordinary world.
Funny fact:
I completely position myself as vore-artist, but practically ALL commisions which I did are devoted to foot-fetish!
WTF, dudes?! xD
Zapor
Somewhat familiar

Postby eatme1234 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:17 pm

evilogith wrote:Also add Anal Vore in This Game if Thats OK'
like a Tongue Comming out of a Girls ASS & Goes Around your NECK'
& Pulls you in Head 1ST'
now That would be a Cool Thing to See :-D

I'm not exactly sure if I could add that exactly as you say it, but Anal Vore will be implemented.

VirtuosoViking wrote:Ah, okay. I feel a bit better about not reaching 1800m+ now. Still might take me a while to get that, though. I'm a bit afraid to start playing it again cause like I mentioned before, this game is super addicting.
Also, do you think we might see some new enemies next update? Or is that still a little later?

I am always willing to add new enemies whenever possible. As I said before, it's just finding the sprites a picture to go with it that is the hard part.

VoreNut wrote:Hmmm... considering how surprisingly uncommon the upskirt shots are unavailable, perhaps they could be worth a decent amount?

In the next update, there will be an upgrade which you can get that can will give you shrunken people on upskirt shots. The value of the upskirt will increase based on the distance you're at when you take it. So farther up-skirts will reward you greatly.

Darian wrote:Chrome is blocking the download for me, and refusing to run it. I don't know what program to make the file, which reads like this "Unconfirmed 886365.crdownload" run at all. I'm very interested in this, but don't know how to get it to start.
It says that it my harm the browsing experience. Please advise?

When chrome says Unconfirmed.crdownload that means its not finished downloading, and based on what you're saying, it looks like Chrome thinks it's some kind of virus, which I assure it's not (Chrome is just very skeptical about .exe files). If you go to the downloads folder there should be a way to recover the file that it keeps deleting.

jonathan123 wrote:you should make a way to veiw the ones who will nom you

I'm working on it, in the form of a monsterpedia that unlocks when you get that foe's game over scene.
Presentation1.jpg
Test Monsterpedia

0Anesthetic4u wrote:I 100% support the switch.

I am going to add that, but it will be a different mode called Sandbox. In there you'll be able to enable and disable specific enemies, but it won't count towards achievements, stats, and money: So that people don't disable every single mob and claim they got 9000m+ with mobs enabled.

Zapor wrote:I must admit, the game was pretty fun. but also quite boring ...?
some death I often lag, in addition, I often die because of it. that girls appeared out of the shadows on the narrow platforms. and I could not avoid them absolutely no. Also, it is very strange that takes into account not only grab his hand, but his whole arm,bringing dodge it quite difficult.
Next. Initial world comes to me at all times. I do not know what it can be connected, but I did not find any wood or Mario World - just cave and the ordinary world.

The game is just in its beginner state, as more mobs/events/things are added, the fun value will increase. The hitbox for the hand has been reduced to only the palm of her hand. Also all worlds spawn randomly equally, so you're just unlucky. I'm working on a purchasable item that will make you either be able to choose your starting world or make the starting world random.
eatme1234
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game