R.A.A.D.D Runner v2.5d (Back in motion)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: R.A.A.D.D Runner v0.75 (Mermaid Boss, Monsterpedia and m

Postby eatme1234 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:32 am

Hello, everyone! A am glad to announce that v0.75 has been released. Sorry for the delay, my parents nearly caught me testing out the new unbirthing scene and I had to Force Quit without saving it ^^;. V 0.75 adds new shop items, a monsterpedia (which allows you to view vore endings, once you've seen them), some new achievements, and even a boss! You can see more of what's different between 0.75 and 0.65 in the changelog in the first page. Now to respond to some of your comments.

Sooooo.... Any Chance Your Going to use your Avatar (or amongst those pictures) as an Enemy in the game? =3

I'm going to tend to stay away from adding pictures from the more popular artists, like Karbo and the picture set of my avatar (a game called "Without Choco It's Five"), just to be on the safe side. Please note if you are an artist and see one of your pictures in the game and you wish to have them removed, let me know and I'll remove it in the next update.

Allso, I think someone mentioned this, But i have experienced that when i Pass an Obstacle, then back into it, It sort'a "sucks" me into it, and i end up at the other side to my timly death under a pretty angry giantesses foot... It's not Realy game breaking, Fairly easy to avoid (Unlike the Dryad/Cave girl Combo ^^; )

I believe I fixed it, if not then I must have fixed it before I forcefully closed it. I managed to get to about 2500m without any problems, so you should be fine though.

Allso... Is there 2 Types of Dryad?. One seems to have her vines emerge from beneath Her, While the other is more nasty and makes them emerge from beneath You.. Or is it just two types of attacks?

There are two types of plant girls. The normal green ones shoot vines from underneath them, which the red plant girls will shoot vines from under the player (you).

Hmmm... Perhaps the third type of giantess instead of causing a game over or counting as an upskirt shot would reset the progress speed. As a result she should be pretty rare. On another note, the plant girl spawn rates in the forest are a little nuts, seeing as I've had up to 5 or 6 simultaneously on occasion.

When the boss spawns the speed will reset the speed back to the start of the game. I made it so the game spawns a boss every 1,000 meters since the last boss left. (approximately, it really depends on when the next cave spawns)

If you want a yoshi sprite to rip you could try this one. I'm not sure how it would look in the game (or if its possible to rip this) but its probably the simplest yoshi I know of

Yeah I can see where you're coming from. The only reason I put that there is due to the mario world's...bareness. Its just rosalina. If there were other unique enemies I would be completely fine without another enemy but atm its just kinda...bleh

I've seen that swf before, I could easily implement it, but for now I added a new character to the Mario World: Daisy. (Princess Peach could be a boss)

thats kinda true.... by the way should i be able to purchase the 250m start upgrade? its the only upgrade except the first shelf and i cant click it.

250m upgrade was in a testing phase when I first made it. It's available for purchase on the 0.75v version, along with other shop items

Just a thought but how about different levels with the different biomes to unlock after reaching a certain distance or collecting a certain amount of lil girls or up skirt shots?

I don't think alot of people would like the idea of biomes appears after a certain distance. And a game like this doesn't really have "levels." Unlocking biomes with money/distance can be implemented though.

I want to point out a bug/problem.

I don't know if anybody else has encountered this, but I can't play the new version v0.65 because it crashes any time I encounter the maid enemy. When a maid comes on the screen, it doesn't matter if I jump and get passed her, the game freezes, with the music still playing, but then I hear the failure sound of having been stepped on by the chasing girl, then the game totally crashes and shuts down.

I can play the old version just fine with no problem. But the new version always crashes after getting near a maid, and a maid always spawns in the exact same place about 15 seconds into the game's start.

Woah, I've never encountered that problem before. Try the new version and tell me if the same problem still exists.

You know how I suggested items that lock in a biome? Perhaps another set of toggle-able items with a similar concept could cause biome-specific characters to appear outside of their normal area, but would be a fair bit more expensive than the biome ones. Another thing instead of question-marks giving small people to you are rare bags that have multiple inside, based on how far you have travelled. Any bag or burlap sack sprite would work well for this.

Hrmm, that's a pretty good idea, I'll have to see if I can make that in the next update.
eatme1234
Participator

Postby Firon » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:59 am

that bug of getting stuck in a wall when walking backwards and sliding through it is still there....it's extremely annoying
Firon
---

Postby Elaine0991 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:19 am

Awwwh... Come On, Why A Thousend Meters? T_T... I'll never get to see the boss now... :(
Remember The Legless 1 HP Browncoat Guy.
Elaine0991
Participator

Postby Latin » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:22 am

Yeah... boss is meant for ~2% players.
Latin
New to the forum

Postby Maexam2 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:23 am

Yahoo! New version! Just one question. What is that 250 meter start bonus in the shop? I earned more than 3000 shrunken people on jar but I still couldn't buy it. Also, the link to the new version shows me a pop-up message that says that the link/file is corrupted. What do I do?
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Maexam2 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:26 am

As a matter of fact, MEGA's been giving me troubles lately. Is there a way for you to post a link with Media Fire or Rapid Share?
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Elaine0991 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:42 am

Love The New Unbirth And Digestion Sounds. Hate the New "Pit Girl" Sound ^^; Which allso got a minor bug, If you press R befor the "Gulp" with the Pit girl, The "Horror House" Scream goes on a loop.

Loved The New Stuff.... Hated the 1000m Demand for the boss T_T have mercy on us who suck at games.. :(

Can't Comment on The Boss... 718m Is my Best thus far ^^;
Elaine0991
Participator

Postby SwallowMe » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:40 am

eatme1234 wrote:
I want to point out a bug/problem.

I don't know if anybody else has encountered this, but I can't play the new version v0.65 because it crashes any time I encounter the maid enemy. When a maid comes on the screen, it doesn't matter if I jump and get passed her, the game freezes, with the music still playing, but then I hear the failure sound of having been stepped on by the chasing girl, then the game totally crashes and shuts down.

I can play the old version just fine with no problem. But the new version always crashes after getting near a maid, and a maid always spawns in the exact same place about 15 seconds into the game's start.

Woah, I've never encountered that problem before. Try the new version and tell me if the same problem still exists.

Still happens with the new version. What I'm guessing from experimenting after the screen freezes, it is just the screen that freezes(basically the graphics stop displaying moving, keeping the still frame of what was show last), but the game continues on until the character encounters a death, which I can still here the death scene.

I will say that right now I'm playing on my old computer, because after only 10 months the hard drive on my new gaming computer stopped working properly.

Now my old computer is an old Dell Inspiron 530 with only a basic integrated graphics card. Now I would be willing to say it is a problem with my computer accept for to things that I believe would rule that out.

A.) It can still play the first version of the game without problems.
B.) Even with just an integrated graphics card, this old computer can still play games more advanced graphically than this game.

So I just don't know what could be causing the freezing of the graphics of the game.

In a few weeks I should have the money to get a hard drive for my gaming computer, so if I can't play the game until then, I'll test the game on that machine.
SwallowMe
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby tritrium » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:06 am

I gotta say i reached 1000+ meters 3 times now in a good 70-100 runs.
But nothing showed at 1000m
i only glitched back into a wall and then got crushed -.-
Ill just keep trying

EDIT*
just had the boss aproaching thing, right before i had to make a jump
under a giantess that sucks you upwards and a dark girl in the middle of that.
Game pls are u trolling me? :D

Couple things that might make the game a littttttle bit easier:
-dont make the fairies chase you for 2 biomes long, ive had 7 fairies & 3 witches + everything else going on at 400-500 meters a few times.
-the start boost u can buy, maybe it would be better if you can buy it but use it when u feel like u need it (in situations like the one above for instance)

Well been trying to get to that boss for 2 hours now without succes, maybe i just suck at platform games :D
tritrium
Participator

Postby pootisman24 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:42 am

Can't wait to try out the new update~ Keep up the good work!
pootisman24
Participator

Postby Monopolus » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:25 pm

God bless Jeschke for the new sounds. It's so awesome.
Monopolus
???

Postby Someone92 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:13 pm

The black giantess shouldn't be able to spawn during a trampoline jumping part.
Double check the spawning rules for the Cave Girls. Just lost to one right before the boss... in the middle of a forest.

Big suggestion:
Instead of fixing the screen on the giantess on the left fix it on the player. The player can then run faster than the giantess, but she will gradually get faster. It would make a lot of unfair situations a lot more manageable.
It would also turn the speed power-up into a buff rather than a nerf.
Someone92
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreNut » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:29 pm

Errr... what is the unlock requirement for the two items on the lowest shelf? Also, since there is an item that boosts you to 250, how about further distances that are unlocked when you reach them the first time. Perhaps an addition to the giantess monsterpedia could have the following:

On occasion a giantess will possess an increased libido, and will stand above strong air currents in hopes that unwary humans might jump high enough that they reach their pussy. Unlike most monsters, they cannot absorb an unbirthed victim, and those that do unbirth someone frequently take their "guest" home to keep as a pet and sextoy.

Sound like a decent addition?
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jeschke » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:35 pm

Hmm. I'm still not good enough at the game to get super-far, so dunno when I'll see the boss. But good to see the sounds are good, haha.

Speaking of which, though, did you do anything to the audio overall? Never noticed it before, but now that there's more sound effects, sounds like the audio's been compressed or converted or something, but at any rate there's a bit of distortion on it and a hiss overall? It's most noticeable for when you pick someone up, the sound is a good bit harsher. Not sure if that's intentional (to save space, not really a bad reason to do so) or maybe some setting that got messed with?
Jeschke
Participator

Postby Darian » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:54 pm

This is a definite improvement for a homemade game! I've gotten pretty good, but I'm only playing casually. The boss is tricky because of the randomness of the game, but again, this is homemade, so I'm not setting my standards high.

I like the extra sound effects on the enemies even if they're split second: they really add to the experience and kinkiness of the game. That said... the player screams are a bit lack luster. The Vacuum giantess death scream sounds like a guy, and I'm sure the pit giantess has already been mentioned, but there's also the Slime Girl, who still has the old playersprite.

I LOVE the pred's pleasured moans, and the vaccum giantess scene is very nice, though maybe in later versions I'd at a small bulge of the Player. They really give a sense of femality to the death screens. I barely even care that the vore is fatal. It's easy to dismiss out of hand.

One thing I would suggest though, is that, in future versions? Take some time to redo the edited Game-Over screens, and practice cropping pictures. Perhaps even ask others to help you out with providing or editing the art, if parental oversight is a problem.
The graphics are technically secondary to the coding, and having others help or only making sporadic 'graphics improvements' might allow you to either focus on coding or build your editing/spriting skills up slowly. There's always room for improvement, but taking your time with the animations and art should help you get better. This isn't meant as a criticism, as you're providing a game for us vore fans for free! but as encouragement.

I will say that something threw me off when I started playing the new version: the giantess hand attack. I thought the warning was skipping, but then I discovered the attack remains and only fires when the player is on the 'Normal ground,' The brown stuff. Which is semi realistic, and useful, but you might want to add that little mechanic to the entries or the rules.

I'm still exploring the game, as I haven't been eaten by everything yet, but slow and steady wins this race. I'm happy I spend so much time playing Flixel's Escape game.

There's a lot of potential with this game, and I love it so far! If you keep at this, I may have suggestions for an entirely new mechanic, should your skills be up to scratch. Till then, keep up the good work!
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby VoreNut » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:27 pm

Hmmm... It seems kinda unfitting for the flying monsters at the beach to be called harpies... Perhaps rename them to Sirens instead? Actual harpies could be an enemy in a future biome, namely the mountains, or any 'sky' area. They would hang a distance from the ground, and dive at you if you get close.
Last edited by VoreNut on Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VirtuosoViking » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:34 pm

Okay, I'm gonna try to make this as non ranty as possible, so I'll just make two columns.
What I liked
Spoiler: show
The new player design
The new sounds
The new enemies and CGs
The continued use of Rayman music and sounds
Certain things that made playthroughs easier
Trackers for stats

What I didn't really like so much
Spoiler: show
Sometimes, I can't get very far if I hit a Forest biome
Some dickish spots for the vacuum giantesses
Uhh, I think that's it for this column

Also, I ran into the same bug from last time. The wall and ledge glitch are still present. Also, did the black leather boots giantess replace the red heels giantess? Cause I cannot find one in any of the playthroughs I did. Oh, speaking of crushing, everytime I hear the crush noise when the giantess steps on you, I laugh a little bit. I don't really know if that's how it would sound, but maybe it's cause it's so soft sounding and sounds like pencils breaking. I don't mind if it doesn't get changed, I'm just mentioning it.
As for suggestions, getting to the boss can be lengthy sometimes, so maybe an expensive powerup that unlocks the boss stage for the stage selection? Or perhaps a 500m headstart powerup? Lastly, maybe a hitsound for when you get hit by a shrinking projectile. Speaking of which, when the fairies follow me into the Mario biome, their projectiles are a bit hard to see. Not sure what can be done about that, though.

EDIT: Oh, I forgot to mention, I actually made really far this update. You know, before I jumped right into Daisy.
I got 2196m and snapped 5 upskirt shots.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Elaine0991 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:16 pm

Sigh.... Okey, I hae tried atleast 30 times now... I can't pass 900m T_T Is there any chance you will change the 1000m?
Elaine0991
Participator

Postby FBnorman » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:00 pm

i Wish that we can use the cheat engine program on this game :(
FBnorman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Masuo15 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:01 am

Wow...this game is...kinda hard but...SO ADDICTIVE!.

Even when I tri to be eaten by a witch or a fairy I always end up being eaten by a plant or a cave girl with red eyes XD, those are literally impossible to dodge
Masuo15
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game