R.A.A.D.D Runner v2.5d (Back in motion)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: R.A.A.D.D Runner v2.5d (Back in motion)

Postby olgith » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:46 pm

I never would have guessed that the impatience and lack of understanding for eatme's pace of work would lead to such disrespectful behavior. I stand among the supporters and have been for quite some time, it will be ready when it is damn well ready!

One thing about RAADD that appeals to me? To be honest it was the evolution of models from stand in models to custom-made ones that flowed smoother and had greatly improved detail. I am also a big fan of UB content, which this game boasts a wide variety of with its many wonderful characters.

And it's only getting better with each rendition, Tritrium has played a major part in face lifting the game and its models, and there's more to come! All that Eatme has asked from fans is that we be patient, he has his own life troubles and delays are a common thing. If you can't stand the wait, don't complain about it. Don't post over and over asking if it's done yet. This only discourages the artist and you end up waiting even longer, honestly, don't you have anything better to be doing to pass the time?
olgith
Somewhat familiar

Postby CrystalKiller88 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:41 pm

Hedonism wrote:OK New plan. Everyone who's visiting this thread, how about we do a pledge of thanks and say just one favorite thing about the game for a change of pace?

I'll lead off: the hand-drawn animations - led me straight to Trit who I patreon'd to, easily my favorite thing about the game, and definitely anxious for more to come :D

I can get in on that.

This is still my all time favorite vore game and I'd like to thank the devs for all their hard work. :D

My favorite thing would have to be the fast paced gameplay and the vore animations. Sorry, I couldn't pick just one.
CrystalKiller88
Participator

Postby onyxlion » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:44 am

Hedonism wrote:OK New plan. Everyone who's visiting this thread, how about we do a pledge of thanks and say just one favorite thing about the game for a change of pace?

I'll lead off: the hand-drawn animations - led me straight to Trit who I patreon'd to, easily my favorite thing about the game, and definitely anxious for more to come :D

that look of...dare I say orgasmic... bliss on some enemy models as she bounces and digests her prey
But a man learns all the details of a situation like ours, well then he has a choice.

I don't believe he does
onyxlion
Somewhat familiar

Postby JustAQuinn » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:07 am

tigercloud wrote:Aw its a Great Game :gulp:

Hell, if i was a little better at making music, i would even make original soundtracks.
But my skills on that end only exceed as far as trance/house/techno & metal music. Which doesnt fit the game.

I really like some of the Music :3 Sometimes I started the Game just to listen while pausing the game and make some other things... My favorite one was the Snowlevel :3

Don't let you devote from People which never made an Game/Art/Music they don't know how much time it take - IMO they have to pay everything - I like to do free art but not for such ppl - just ignore them.

For me your game gaves me many many happy hours it was fun playing ;) For me it's a masterpiece of a Vore-Game

So far

Tiger

Yeah, the songs are by some pretty great composers.

JustAQuinn
Somewhat familiar

Postby MhiDhi68 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:19 pm

JustAQuinn wrote:
tigercloud wrote:Aw its a Great Game :gulp:

Hell, if i was a little better at making music, i would even make original soundtracks.
But my skills on that end only exceed as far as trance/house/techno & metal music. Which doesnt fit the game.

I really like some of the Music :3 Sometimes I started the Game just to listen while pausing the game and make some other things... My favorite one was the Snowlevel :3

Don't let you devote from People which never made an Game/Art/Music they don't know how much time it take - IMO they have to pay everything - I like to do free art but not for such ppl - just ignore them.

For me your game gaves me many many happy hours it was fun playing ;) For me it's a masterpiece of a Vore-Game

So far

Tiger

Yeah, the songs are by some pretty great composers.

I'm a little bit of an electronicall musician >.>
MhiDhi68
Been posting for a bit

Postby JustAQuinn » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:50 am

MhiDhi68 wrote:
JustAQuinn wrote:
tigercloud wrote:TOO MAN QUOTES

Then if you want to help on this project and get the green light, make slower songs. ZUN, famous composer of the Touhou Project series (and it's only dev for most purposes), wrote that if you make a certain segment of a game really hard and require repetition, it's best not to use overly exciting music as it wears down the player. The score for Touhou 9.5 and 12.5 stand out.
JustAQuinn
Somewhat familiar

Postby jaebomber » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:04 pm

any news lately?..
jaebomber
Somewhat familiar

Postby Battalia » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:56 pm

Have you learned nothing so far? :lol: The update will come out when it comes out. No amount of posts will speed it up, or make it release early.
Battalia
Somewhat familiar

Postby MrH » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:06 pm

I've played Versions 2.5d and 1.85 of RAADD, are there any other versions that might have different content that was removed in later versions or somesuch?
MrH
Been posting for a bit

Postby JustAQuinn » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:02 am

MrH wrote:I've played Versions 2.5d and 1.85 of RAADD, are there any other versions that might have different content that was removed in later versions or somesuch?

To answer your question: Code rewrite combined with lost data.
JustAQuinn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nornim » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:36 pm

Take as long as needed on that update; the best stuff is worth waiting for.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't still hyped.
Nornim
Somewhat familiar

Postby MhiDhi68 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:06 pm

The game will come out when the 46th president of the United States will be ellected, that will be very good news for all of us for two reasons.... 8)
Last edited by MhiDhi68 on Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
MhiDhi68
Been posting for a bit

Postby kyle1992 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:25 pm

is there going to be anymore update's soon?
kyle1992
Been posting for a bit

Postby JesseClark9 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:54 am

That question was literally 10 days ago, after the explanation on why it's taking so long and how to practice patience.
JesseClark9
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aickavon12 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:30 am

Natural Aickavon positivity coming your way!

Hallo, I'm Aickavon and I just wanted to say I appreciate your game for what it is, a free, fetish material game that has a lot of work put into it. I understand why there needed to be a reboot, the old one was pretty buggy. I understand why the new one is well, taking it's time as well because there are a lot of variables. And even when it's free, I enjoy good content. I mean, who doesn't? SO I appreciate you taking your time and making everything great, and I know I won't be dissapointed.

Your old R.A.A.D.D. had more content than a lot of stuff on DLsite for instance, and was completely free, no strings attached. Just a fun ol' game. So please just know that while there are some sour beggars in the forums at the moment, there are also the opposite that just want to see your work shine. And heck, if real life or other obligations get in the way or if you even don't want to do this anymore, a lot of people would understand and accept that.

Keep up the good work but most importantly, take care of yourself and have a good day.
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby Brutaller » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:36 pm

Just wanted to drop his here, see if it helps anyone... its good for making sounds for indie games and stuff.... (dont hate me if you know about it!) http://www.bfxr.net/
Brutaller
Participator

Postby MhiDhi68 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:45 pm

Aickavon12 wrote:Natural Aickavon positivity coming your way!

Hallo, I'm Aickavon and I just wanted to say I appreciate your game for what it is, a free, fetish material game that has a lot of work put into it. I understand why there needed to be a reboot, the old one was pretty buggy. I understand why the new one is well, taking it's time as well because there are a lot of variables. And even when it's free, I enjoy good content. I mean, who doesn't? SO I appreciate you taking your time and making everything great, and I know I won't be dissapointed.

Your old R.A.A.D.D. had more content than a lot of stuff on DLsite for instance, and was completely free, no strings attached. Just a fun ol' game. So please just know that while there are some sour beggars in the forums at the moment, there are also the opposite that just want to see your work shine. And heck, if real life or other obligations get in the way or if you even don't want to do this anymore, a lot of people would understand and accept that.

Keep up the good work but most importantly, take care of yourself and have a good day.

It would indeed be quite fair if one of the developers would tell us if they have indeed stopped working on the game, they make us wait way to long without giving any form of updates, really weird....
MhiDhi68
Been posting for a bit

Postby MhiDhi68 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:47 pm

JesseClark9 wrote:That question was literally 10 days ago, after the explanation on why it's taking so long and how to practice patience.

You probably live somewhere in the mountains of Tibet amongst a lot of yoga practising monks....
MhiDhi68
Been posting for a bit

Postby Daea » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:22 pm

Just popping in here to pass along some more positive feedback~
To be quite honest, I technically only play this game for its inclusion of Krystal, as I'm more a furry fan when it comes to vore content (and bee girls / cat girls aren't "furry", as far as I'm concerned).
That said, I still continue to pop this game on day after day for more reasons than that.
The music selection is very catchy, the weather effects add some variety to the platforming, the level designs are well thought-out, with different paths and random rewards down any given choice of progression to make each playthrough feel fresh, and the bosses are all unique (even if I tend to reset on 2 of the 3).
Sure, there's a few bugs here 'n' there, a crash when it tries to load a certain stage, or randomly while I'm sliding (something with the vigilantes in the error code), but for the most part, the game works.
That's all I could really ask, and it's a wonderful game provided free for the community!
Whether it gets more updates from here or not I'm not terribly concerned over, possibly because it's unlikely there'll be another "furry" pred.
But the product provided already, as-is, feels "complete" enough that I could keep playing this alone for a long time coming!
Kudos to the team that put this all together and kept it running, and for making a unique gaming experience I have yet to see anywhere else in the vore fandom.
Even for someone who isn't a fan of all that's included, it still wins me over with its addicting entertainment value!
Thanks!!
Daea
Somewhat familiar

Postby tgcidolfus » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:39 pm

Will continue the positive train and again say thanks for all the hard work you have put in thus far and the work you will more than likely do down the road. While I think the reason for the big gap might be due to an game engine change, I will gladly wait knowing that whenever the next release comes it will be enjoyable and you (the creators) take the bugs and feedback in stride pretty well. While the negative posts exist, take solace that it could be because you did release a game they enjoy and are passionate about it, even if it is in a negative light when craving more.
tgcidolfus
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game