R.A.A.D.D Runner v2.5d (Back in motion)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: R.A.A.D.D Runner v2.5d (Back in motion)

Postby Enteresting » Tue May 11, 2021 2:30 pm

What other cheat codes are there, if there are any?
Enteresting
Participator

Postby YHL6965 » Wed May 26, 2021 10:08 am

I have made a small Mod Menu for this game. It allows you to heal your HP, Lust, has modifiable cheated regeneration of HP and Lust, allows you to shrink yourself at will (if you want to see some specific animations), to skip Krystal's first phase or to extend it by affecting the timer. There is an "Escape Grab" button but it's not functional as enemies do not seem to manage grabs consistently in the code so I did not find a clean solution to create this cheat. It has on screen buttons as well as keyboard shortcuts.

I also fixed a bug that prevented you to escape the Brown Catgirls, but there seems to be a bug that triggers a game over whenever a Ghost Girl grabs you, and you escape. I did not have the patience to dig through the Ghost Girl code as it's quite extensive, and figuring a bug out on a code that is not mine, that is trimmed by compilation, is not really my cup of tea.

Here is the download link : https://mega.nz/file/8kNwCTgb#_vO7SiTAi ... aRhHaGGJ2M

Install instructions :
- Go to the RAADD Unity 1.95\Unity Raadd_Data\Managed folder
- Back up Assembly-CSharp.dll
- Place the downloaded Assembly-CSharp.dll there
- You should be good to go.

If you encounter any bug, feel free to tell me as tinkering with Assembly-CSharp.dll has created some, ahem, unusual and unexpected effects at times. Have fun!
YHL6965
New to the forum

Postby Navien » Wed May 26, 2021 11:45 am

I tried the mod with krystal and it seems to work pretty well thus far. pretty nice work with th emod here!
HEY!
Navien
Somewhat familiar

Postby YHL6965 » Wed May 26, 2021 7:04 pm

Thanks! I'm glad you like it!
YHL6965
New to the forum

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sat May 29, 2021 1:47 am

Tested the mod out, and man does it help. Saves SO much time when trying to get to the 2nd phase of the Krystal fight.
Speaking of which, I've been trying to see what all is in that fight. Found out that there's quite a few GO pictures, depending on how you get eaten. The issue is that some of them have internal versions, some don't, and some have both. I'll share which ones I found, pictures omitted.
Spoiler: show
These first two require you to be shrunk.
1st scene: Come into contact with Krystal. GO pic has internal. Unsure is external exists.
2nd scene: Krystal sucks you into her mouth. GO pic has a cutaway shot. Unsure if one without one exists.
The rest are when you are the same size as Krystal.
3rd scene: Krystal sucks you into her mouth. GO pic has an internal. Unsure if external exists.
4th scene: Come into contact with Krystal, and she'll unbirth you legs first while facing the side. Both internal and external GO pics are available.
5th scene: Come into contact with Krystal, and she'll unbirth you legs first while facing the front. GO pic is an external shot. Unsure if internal exists.
6th scene: Come into contact with Krystal, and she'll eat you legs first. Both internal and external GO pics are available.
7th scene: Come into contact with Krystal, and she'll grab you by the throat and then proceed to eat you head first. GO pic has a cutaway shot. Unsure if one without one exists.

These are all the scenes and pictures I've found. 9 in total, while 2 have internal and external variants.

These scenes seem to be randomized, along with with version of the GO pic you get. I haven't been able to find any kind of stipulation to trigger them other than randomness. There is something that happens to you when you get hit by Krystal's confusion and shrinking attacks. Silhouettes of Krystal appear over your head. 5 in total. First her head, then the next three gradually have her mouth open, then the last one seems to be her hips. I don't have any idea what the heck that does, but it didn't seem to affect the GO pics, unfortunately. If anyone can shed any light on this, I'll gladly welcome it.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby whatsoooever » Mon May 31, 2021 4:52 am

Having bullet weakness at max (i.e. thighs indicator) allows her to

a) split bombs

b) perform 2 "finishers" (i.e. she captures you and you can't struggle) when you're below a certain HP threshhold. SS one is the one where she holds you by the throat. Shunk one not sure.
whatsoooever
Been posting for a bit

Postby subr3al1ty » Mon May 31, 2021 12:33 pm

I hate to be that person, but is there any way to resize the window on the unity version? I am unable to read any text within the game which kinda makes things difficult.
subr3al1ty
New to the forum

Postby Navien » Mon May 31, 2021 1:37 pm

I'll admit i've had to use my computers zoom in feature just to properly enjoy the game. it's nice, but it'd be nice if the window wasn't small
HEY!
Navien
Somewhat familiar

Postby whatsoooever » Mon May 31, 2021 1:50 pm

Try pressing Alt-Enter to go fullscreen.
whatsoooever
Been posting for a bit

Postby whatsoooever » Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:55 pm

YHL6965, can you make some changes to the new ghost girl script? I don't have the tools to fix the dll myself I'm afraid.

In NewGhostScript.cs in line 149, it's using a constant to select case on, so the ghost is locked into boobvore. Could be replaced with something like:

atktype = UnityEngine.Random.Range(0, 2);
switch (atktype)

As for the digest after escape bug, maybe remove lines 287-288 and put this there:

digest.StartDigestion(2);

and the same line after 314?

-----

nvm i found a way to recompile it myself and it worked
whatsoooever
Been posting for a bit

Postby YHL6965 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:13 pm

Could you give me more precise indication as to which lines you are talking about (which functions, after which instructions)? I'm afraid we don't have the same line numbers. I decompiled the DLL with DnSpy so it's uncommented, fairly crude and minimal code. I found your first fix in ChooseAttack(), right at the beginning before the switch. By the way, thank you so much for finding this fix! I can't wait to test it.

By the way, Phase 2 Krystal's unbirth animation where she is facing the screen is bugged or, at least, not implemented correctly as I have found a more extensive animation from the dev. Basically, there is more to this animation that we don't see in game : https://aryion.com/g4/view/438891
YHL6965
New to the forum

Postby seth270 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:34 am

the download link seems broken
seth270
Participator

Postby eatme1234 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:49 am

Hey Raadd Fans! Sorry for keeping things in the dark but I figured I should at least post something on the forums rather than just my discord.

First of all, contrary to what you may think, raadd is still being working on, in terms of bug fixing (along with fixing the broken bosses and getting the garden up and running). I've noticed decent number of bugs that are being mentioned that have already been fixed in our version. We aren't quite ready for an update yet, we want to fix as much as possible before another release (and some of that even involves rewriting scripts). Only two people are working on raadd atm, me and a helper who has some great experience with Unity and has been fixing most of the bugs that has had me scratching my head in confusion. In fact, most of the bugs that were fixed in the last version could be accredited to him. The fact I have 3 other projects that I'm still working on and that we have some other things keeping us occupied is why these updates are taking quite some time.

Secondly, I've noticed that there are a few mods for raadd that have been circulating around here. Me and my helper has made an agreement that Raadd's source code should remain closed source, and it seems that the making of the mods involves disassembling and looking at things that are pretty much identical to the source code. I will not ask that you delete the mods, but I will only ask that you keep anything relating to the code of the game in private and not on a public forum/the discord. We would also like to state that we don’t encourage the making of any more mods, nor do we like people looking around in the game’s dlls, even though we can’t stop you. Any mods made can still be mentioned here and on the discord, as long as the mods themselves aren’t based on editing game dlls/asset bundles.

Also just a heads up, this thread refers to Raadd 2.5d which is the old game maker version of raadd. These recent discussions (including of the mod itself) refer to the Unity version. Please use that one to prevent confusion.
eatme1234
Participator

Postby Talon13 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:58 am

I think it's a bit late for that...
Talon13
Participator

Postby whatsoooever » Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:09 am

Well that's interesting. I was under the impression that the game was basically going abandonware, since the last public patreon post that was half a year ago says this not to mention the content updates stopped a long time ago:

>I should mention that Krystal will be the last enemy/boss added to raadd. From this point onward, any updates will consist of bug fixing, and optimizations/improvements, and possibly even the garden as well. I've loved all the support for the game, but I feel its time to move on to other projects.

I understand the sentiment of not wanting others to dig through your closed source code but I also see how a couple bugfixes and a cheat menu (since there is no way to skip directly to Krystal pt2) would help people in the middle of what appears to be radio silence. Also in the event of not being able to find time to work on an old project do consider letting the community take on long-term support.
whatsoooever
Been posting for a bit

Postby lapraslunch » Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:48 am

whatsoooever wrote:Well that's interesting. I was under the impression that the game was basically going abandonware, since the last public patreon post that was half a year ago says this not to mention the content updates stopped a long time ago:

>I should mention that Krystal will be the last enemy/boss added to raadd. From this point onward, any updates will consist of bug fixing, and optimizations/improvements, and possibly even the garden as well. I've loved all the support for the game, but I feel its time to move on to other projects.

I understand the sentiment of not wanting others to dig through your closed source code but I also see how a couple bugfixes and a cheat menu (since there is no way to skip directly to Krystal pt2) would help people in the middle of what appears to be radio silence. Also in the event of not being able to find time to work on an old project do consider letting the community take on long-term support.

Yeah, I'm sorry to say, but.. As much as I love this game and support the devs, this is kinda the natural result of the long term radio silence on their part. And it comes across rather tone deaf for them to appear to tell people not to make mods for a game that appears to be on the back burner at best and abandoned at worst.
lapraslunch
Somewhat familiar

Postby whatsoooever » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:34 am

this is from public discord, 3 months ago or so:

[7:20 PM] eatme123: I was going to do that, but me and the person helping me with the game made an agreement that I couldn't make raadd open-source, so I'm keeping my word. A small price for the large amount of fixes he's done for the game

[7:23 PM] eatme123: The game isn't getting any major updates mainly due to the fact that me and tritrium have moved on to new projects. I started messing around with Honey Select and got Shrunken Life and Night at the Elemens going. I also have a big platformer game that I'm working on, and eventually me and tritrium will get together again to make another pretty big vore project we've had in the works

Well. I don't know how to feel about this. Maybe I'd feel better if said helper either helped release more often than once a year or didn't effectively hold the game hostage preventing it from being open sourced. Then again, I don't have the full picture.

Would be neat to ask that person and find out their reason, tho.
whatsoooever
Been posting for a bit

Postby YHL6965 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:43 am

eatme1234, I respect your desire for code privacy. My intent with this small mod menu was to make a more practical alternative to Cheat Engine to basically have fun with the game and enjoy the animations. I was able to achieve the same results as my mod menu with Cheat Engine, it was just much more tedious. If you are interested by the source code of my mod menu, I can provide it to you. Otherwise, I'll keep the source code private.
YHL6965
New to the forum

Postby danya05kriat » Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:51 am

Sorry, does anyone know how to defeat bosses in version 1.85 (fixes). I dodged all attacks until the timer expired and only after 20 seconds I got caught. what did I do wrong?
danya05kriat
New to the forum

Postby TheOutsiderCaracal » Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:38 pm

Hi,

I have ran for about 2km and haven't seen any boss, did I miss something ?
TheOutsiderCaracal
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game