R.A.A.D.D Runner v2.5d (Back in motion)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: R.A.A.D.D Runner v2.5d (Back in motion)

Postby tritrium » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:53 pm

So were ready to post a sneak peek of RAADD made in Unity:

Theres no set release date yet and most of the enemies arent yet added in there.
A lot of work has to be done to adjust all the previous stuff to a new resolution + new stuff has to be made.
The whole enviroment has changed and the way obstacles get made is very different from before, both in looks and method.
But yeah i wanted to post a picture of the plains as they are today, so you can get a look at how much things have improved :)
Also the buglists from ppl on patreon testing the builds are FAR FAR shorter then anything we had before. (which is very encouraging xD)
And as far as i know the game doesnt lag anymore or eats endless amounts of RAM.
Oh the joys of using unity xD!

Hope you like the looks of it
tritrium
Participator

Postby Shadowlyger » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:56 am

Looks sweet, only sticking point is the actual player character, but I think we've had that discussion (re: having to redo literally all of the animations). So I think we can live with that.

Nice to hear a lot of the engine problems are no longer present as well.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby johnpocsmith » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:18 pm

Fantastic news. And the new plains looks much more "alive" Keep up the good work :D
johnpocsmith
New to the forum

Postby tgcidolfus » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:22 pm

*hype intensifies*
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby lefish » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:08 pm

if my asking doesn't bother you....
i see the version in development has the doppleganger enemy implemented this was also the case with early versions of the previous "reset", why is that?
are some enemies easier to put in than others? do some cause problems if you put them before/after others? or is it a complete coincidence?
lefish
New to the forum

Postby tritrium » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:27 am

lefish wrote:if my asking doesn't bother you....
i see the version in development has the doppleganger enemy implemented this was also the case with early versions of the previous "reset", why is that?
are some enemies easier to put in than others? do some cause problems if you put them before/after others? or is it a complete coincidence?

Its because of eatme's bias towards Yuki-onnas and mikus xD
Thats really all it is hahaha
tritrium
Participator

Postby RC8015 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:55 am

Looks like it was again worth the wait. This looks great and promising. Hope you can gives us a Release soon, but this has no hurry. :)
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JustAQuinn » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:55 pm

Congratulations on your stable progress!
JustAQuinn
Somewhat familiar

Postby jaebomber » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:18 am

hype ! excitement! cant wait!
jaebomber
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hedonism » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:18 pm

Its because of eatme's bias towards Yuki-onnas and mikus xD
Thats really all it is hahaha

Pffft ahahaha I knew it!

Anywho, development seems to be going smoothly (relatively speaking, at least), definitely excited to see the "finished" product. It's been an interesting experience to be along for the ride as a patron to Trit.
Hedonism
Been posting for a bit

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:46 pm

Oh, it's nice to hear some news again. Screenshot looks good, and the ground looks nice too. I was looking for a chance to make fun of the old ground a while back and say that it sort of looked like Genji's sword. Lovingly make fun of, mind you. I love this game.
Spoiler: show

Anyway, hope the progress goes well for you guys.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Monopolus » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:08 pm

VirtuosoViking wrote:Oh, it's nice to hear some news again. Screenshot looks good, and the ground looks nice too. I was looking for a chance to make fun of the old ground a while back and say that it sort of looked like Genji's sword. Lovingly make fun of, mind you. I love this game.

PLOT TWIST. This whole game is actually on a microscopic level as you try to run to the very end of Genji's sword.
Monopolus
???

Postby Shadowlyger » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:23 pm

Monopolus wrote:
VirtuosoViking wrote:Oh, it's nice to hear some news again. Screenshot looks good, and the ground looks nice too. I was looking for a chance to make fun of the old ground a while back and say that it sort of looked like Genji's sword. Lovingly make fun of, mind you. I love this game.

PLOT TWIST. This whole game is actually on a microscopic level as you try to run to the very end of Genji's sword.

100% canon.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Hedonism » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:10 pm

That would begin to explain why so many Genjis are feeders at least.
Hedonism
Been posting for a bit

Postby 2quick4u » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:16 am

Hedonism wrote:That would begin to explain why so many Genjis are feeders at least.

The most epic burn ill never be able to share, because I'm a closeted voraphille.
2quick4u
Participator

Postby MalachiXX » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:57 pm

I haven't been here in a while and I am overjoyed to find that Raadd Runner is now "Back in Motion". I haven't read all the pages but I did check out the official list of bugs. It's not listed but is the garden supposed to be 'fully functional' at this time? I can create tiny's to feed to critters but there is no way to get critters at this time is there? The sound has also suddenly cut out and I can't get it back with restarting which is what you usually were required to do in the last iteration I used 1.85.
Just hoping for some feedback,

Malachi
The prey that rests together, digests together!
MalachiXX
Somewhat familiar

Postby tgcidolfus » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:07 pm

MalachiXX wrote:I haven't been here in a while and I am overjoyed to find that Raadd Runner is now "Back in Motion". I haven't read all the pages but I did check out the official list of bugs. It's not listed but is the garden supposed to be 'fully functional' at this time? I can create tiny's to feed to critters but there is no way to get critters at this time is there? The sound has also suddenly cut out and I can't get it back with restarting which is what you usually were required to do in the last iteration I used 1.85.
Just hoping for some feedback,

Malachi

As far as I am aware the garden and many of the menu buttons are not supposed to be working as of yet. I have yet to encounter the sound problem that you speak of though.
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby tigercloud » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:01 pm

They redo the Code of the whole game (as far I know) - Bec of some critical bugs in the past.

The game seems less functional but I think its much more stable than before (didn't had one crash with the new version yet)
Angel GTS Vore-Artist - My Gallery
---
Check out the Ekas Disinterest Filter
tigercloud
Participator

Postby Battalia » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:21 pm

Stpatrick.png

Yuki.png

You heard that right! This Friday, you are going to need every tool you have at your disposal. You can expect the norms such as running and ducking, but you are also going to have to float

Swamp.png

And Teleport

Techno.png

your way across this hostile land. So prepare yourself. The time is coming, and your role in this food chain cemented. As you gather as many tinies as you can, try to keep your wits about you, and do watch your step...

Cave.png

Because each one could be your last... But how hard can it be? All you have to do is Run Away And Don't Die!
Last edited by Battalia on Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Battalia
Somewhat familiar

Postby tgcidolfus » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:26 pm

*reads post*
AWESOME!
tgcidolfus
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game