R.A.A.D.D Runner v2.5d (Back in motion)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: R.A.A.D.D Runner v2.5d (Back in motion)

Postby Circle0Trick » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:18 pm

That's some good insight.
Thank you.
Circle0Trick
Somewhat familiar

Postby voidrunner » Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:07 am

Does anyone have a download? the Windows link is dead
"Life is like a rollercoaster, sure it has its ups and downs, but you may just find, it can throw you for a loop!" ~voidrunner
voidrunner
Somewhat familiar

Postby Just4comments » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:51 pm

I’d recommend checking out the “other versions” link. 1.85 is the version with a working upgrade system and a wider variety of enemies, whereas any version with a 2 as a first number is unfinished.
Just4comments
Somewhat familiar

Postby LunarShield » Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:50 am

Can anyone even download this game anymore?
LunarShield
Been posting for a bit

Postby HavocLordX » Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:55 am

LunarShield wrote:Can anyone even download this game anymore?

Actually, Yes, You can.
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby godshunter93 » Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:08 am

Can you show me the link of v2.05f?
godshunter93
Been posting for a bit

Postby MonsterMash » Thu May 06, 2021 1:03 am

Love it!
MonsterMash
New to the forum

Postby Just4comments » Thu May 06, 2021 4:39 pm

godshunter93 wrote:Can you show me the link of v2.05f?

What’s special about that version?
Just4comments
Somewhat familiar

Postby grozar » Fri May 07, 2021 11:57 am

Found the link on the patreon to what I think it the latest build for anyone wondering:
https://mega.nz/folder/1h0WWQiB#mbHrQUJKZa6QT8QyDdP7tQ
(https://www.patreon.com/posts/raadd-unity-v1-45583846 if you are suspicious of links like me)
grozar
New to the forum

Postby Navien » Fri May 07, 2021 6:21 pm

grozar wrote:Found the link on the patreon to what I think it the latest build for anyone wondering:
(https://www.patreon.com/posts/raadd-unity-v1-45583846 if you are suspicious of links like me)

About this, i tried to open this but it was real small window and had a hard time closing it? is it a glitch or are we suppsoed to be a patrion for the game?
HEY!
Navien
Somewhat familiar

Postby Just4comments » Fri May 07, 2021 11:00 pm

Navien wrote:
grozar wrote:Found the link on the patreon to what I think it the latest build for anyone wondering:

About this, i tried to open this but it was real small window and had a hard time closing it? is it a glitch or are we suppsoed to be a patrion for the game?

Glitch, 1.95 is a public version and the latest one too.
Just4comments
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jackamoco22 » Sun May 09, 2021 2:18 pm

Anyone know what the button is for taking a picture in 1.85? Because I am not sure where to find it

Edit: It's C
Jackamoco22
Somewhat familiar

Postby Enteresting » Mon May 10, 2021 4:40 am

Got a bit to say about the Krystal fight in the public build.

Krystal's technique of shrinking you then drawing you to her while charmed is impossible to counter and has happened far too many times. I've had it happen within a minute and it's completely killed the flow of the boss fight for me.
Her other technique as well of the water spouts is tricky to dodge, and shrinks your character for the animation, when I'm not shrunk. Oversight maybe?

Other than that, great!
Enteresting
Participator

Postby Just4comments » Mon May 10, 2021 4:55 am

Enteresting wrote:Got a bit to say about the Krystal fight in the public build.

Krystal's technique of shrinking you then drawing you to her while charmed is impossible to counter and has happened far too many times. I've had it happen within a minute and it's completely killed the flow of the boss fight for me.
Her other technique as well of the water spouts is tricky to dodge, and shrinks your character for the animation, when I'm not shrunk. Oversight maybe?

Other than that, great!

I think the shrink+charm happens either if you have very low health or if you get grabbed to many times.
Just4comments
Somewhat familiar

Postby Enteresting » Mon May 10, 2021 5:14 am

Just4comments wrote:

Other than that, great!

I think the shrink+charm happens either if you have very low health or if you get grabbed to many times.

I've had it happen to me without being grabbed at all. And it's happened to me once within the first five attacks, none of them hitting me.
Enteresting
Participator

Postby Just4comments » Mon May 10, 2021 7:26 am

Enteresting wrote:
Just4comments wrote:

Other than that, great!

I've had it happen to me without being grabbed at all. And it's happened to me once within the first five attacks, none of them hitting me.

Perhaps the chance increases depending on health/grabs? I’ll ask on the discord server.
Just4comments
Somewhat familiar

Postby Enteresting » Mon May 10, 2021 10:45 am

Just4comments wrote:Perhaps the chance increases depending on health/grabs? I’ll ask on the discord server.

That would be appreciated, thank you ^^

Also, a general question. Do any of the Developers of Raadd check this thread? Or are they solely on Discord?
Enteresting
Participator

Postby Just4comments » Mon May 10, 2021 12:29 pm

Enteresting wrote:
Just4comments wrote:Perhaps the chance increases depending on health/grabs? I’ll ask on the discord server.

That would be appreciated, thank you ^^

Also, a general question. Do any of the Developers of Raadd check this thread? Or are they solely on Discord?

Idk
Just4comments
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoreWin » Mon May 10, 2021 3:38 pm

Anyone figure out the cheat codes yet? I notice there's a counter next to how many tinies Krystal has eaten but can't last long enough to see what it does
VoreWin
Somewhat familiar

Postby Just4comments » Mon May 10, 2021 4:54 pm

VoreWin wrote:Anyone figure out the cheat codes yet? I notice there's a counter next to how many tinies Krystal has eaten but can't last long enough to see what it does

She just shrinks and eats you
Just4comments
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game