R.A.A.D.D Runner v2.5d (Back in motion)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: R.A.A.D.D Runner v2.5d (Back in motion)

Postby MhiDhi68 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:45 pm

No news, no updates for more then a month now. I think that's way too long IMHO. I wish I could be of help :(
MhiDhi68
Been posting for a bit

Postby jaebomber » Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:38 pm

you should have atleast 2 updates a month regardless
jaebomber
Somewhat familiar

Postby FancifulFish » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:04 am

jaebomber wrote:you should have atleast 2 updates a month regardless

Beggars can't be choosers. They're doing this at no cost to you, so what right do you have to be so demanding?
FancifulFish
New to the forum

Postby MhiDhi68 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:57 pm

FancifulFish wrote:

Beggars can't be choosers. They're doing this at no cost to you, so what right do you have to be so demanding?

Excuse me, are you using some kind of drugs or something? Such an exaggerated amount of patience cannot be natural at all.
MhiDhi68
Been posting for a bit

Postby xwrath » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:08 pm

MhiDhi68 wrote:
FancifulFish wrote:

Excuse me, are you using some kind of drugs or something? Such an exaggerated amount of patience cannot be natural at all.

He is right tho, when you make a contract with the developers stating the update dates, and what they'll earn in return, then you can say something
Awkward guy, so may not answer due to not knowing what should I say...
If I ever help you, don't need to credit me
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby scottypilgrim » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:14 pm

MhiDhi68 wrote:
FancifulFish wrote:

"Yeah how DARE they take so long to produce content entirely for free!" are you the one on drugs or something? How you can feel so entitled to someone's work when they ask nothing of you.
scottypilgrim
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Battalia » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:19 pm

Says on the front page donations to the donate link provide motivation. Perhaps give it a shot? :-D
Battalia
Somewhat familiar

Postby jaebomber » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:51 pm

then co-op with other animators to please everyones waiting. some people dont like to wait 2+ month long periods for an update (info)
jaebomber
Somewhat familiar

Postby VirtuosoViking » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:17 pm

jaebomber wrote:then co-op with other animators to please everyones waiting. some people dont like to wait 2+ month long periods for an update (info)

You make it sound like this is the be all end all to things for life. I'll admit that this is a kick ass game and it has been some time since an update, but don't you think it's a little selfish to think that the guys making the game have to cater to your expectations for when they should update the game? Plus, remember that it's regular people like you and me making this game with their free time. They're not some triple A company that do this for a living, nor do they get paid for this, save for any donations people want to give them. And they could be going through some issues that sprung up, and they haven't had time to get on here and let everyone know.
I'm just saying you should be patient. No good thing comes from something that is rushed. If you're impatient, I'm sure you have other things to do that'll pass the time, right?
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Theblob » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:31 pm

I would like to know if there is any way to download and play this game on Mac
Theblob
New to the forum

Postby xwrath » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:00 am

jaebomber wrote:then co-op with other animators to please everyones waiting. some people dont like to wait 2+ month long periods for an update (info)

That's the point, they don't HAVE to please nobody, or continue the game, they could just drop the project if they feel like, again, go make a contract and fund them, then you'll be able to say stuff like this.
Awkward guy, so may not answer due to not knowing what should I say...
If I ever help you, don't need to credit me
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:42 am

And there's other games people have waited much longer then two months for updates. Nobody has to be 'pleased' as long as it's being given to everybody for free.

That being said, no matter how you try to word it it's still rude and you need to just be patient like everyone else.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FlareStar » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:59 am

jaebomber wrote:

MhiDhi68 wrote:

Be careful...
FlareStar
Somewhat familiar

Postby MhiDhi68 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:06 pm

FlareStar wrote:
jaebomber wrote:

MhiDhi68 wrote:

Be careful...
Eeerrrhhm.. For what reason excactly? (Just curious that's all) :?
MhiDhi68
Been posting for a bit

Postby smokey12 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:36 pm

Eatme said it himself on a post earlier. In his own words of course. He is taking a hiatus of sorts since his data loss when the hurricane hit. He also said he was going through a hard time, so this time just relax until he has time to heal from whatever it is he is going through, in which I wish him the best as he is a good friend of mine. Maybe Santa will have something for us for Christmas :D!
smokey12
Been posting for a bit

Postby Theblob » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:27 am

can someone please make this game available for the mac, like make a download link that would actually allow me to play on the mac.
Theblob
New to the forum

Postby JustAQuinn » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:10 pm

Theblob wrote:can someone please make this game available for the mac, like make a download link that would actually allow me to play on the mac.

Porting a game is not easy and depending on the language, not worth the effort. Look into Windows Virtual Machines, Bootcamp, and Wineskin first before asking the dev who can't even release an update of any kind to anyone who doesn't pay him in over a month to recode the game for Mac.

Speaking of which, to anyone who doesn't think this game updates fast enough:

While it is beyond your means to request faster updates, please be aware that eatme has always been this slow for the amount of content actually created by his team a full update provides. A better thing to do if you are annoyed by his speed is to not post. It buries this thread, as a game with no activity should be eventually, which attracts less people, which in turn makes it less likely for someone to come in annoyed there is no update.

If you've got nothing important to say about the game, let it die. Don't post saying an update is taking too long or you can't wait for a new update. I am not here to defend eatme. I think his update speed is atrocious, disasters and life troubles notwithstanding, and quite frankly I only visit this thread when I see a new update. But that gives you no excuse to post just to whine about a lack of an update.
JustAQuinn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hedonism » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:10 am

What a bunch of self-entilted assholes this thread has become filled with... Maybe it's time for a little reality check.

This fetish game is provided FREE OF CHARGE, and beyond even that, stands out in quality. And yet, instead of being grateful and biding your time with something else while a miniscule team of guys works on your free game, some assholes gotta come in and sour the mood of this thread with this "you're not doing your job" attitude. To which I say:

Fuck. Right. Off.

To the Devs, please keep in mind those jerks dont speak for everyone, and thank you for this great game. We anxiously await the next update WHEN YOU CAN.
Hedonism
Been posting for a bit

Postby bowser64ify » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:16 am

Hedonism wrote:What a bunch of self-entilted assholes this thread has become filled with... Maybe it's time for a little reality check.

This fetish game is provided FREE OF CHARGE, and beyond even that, stands out in quality. And yet, instead of being grateful and biding your time with something else while a miniscule team of guys works on your free game, some assholes gotta come in and sour the mood of this thread with this "you're not doing your job" attitude. To which I say:

Fuck. Right. Off.

To the Devs, please keep in mind those jerks dont speak for everyone, and thank you for this great game. We anxiously await the next update WHEN YOU CAN.

True words very true words.
bowser64ify
Somewhat familiar

Postby SoSayWeAll » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:10 am

bowser64ify wrote:
Hedonism wrote:What a bunch of self-entilted assholes this thread has become filled with... Maybe it's time for a little reality check.

Fuck. Right. Off.

True words very true words.

Good things come to those who wait ;)
You knew him?
Know him? He was delicious!
SoSayWeAll
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game