R.A.A.D.D Runner v2.5d (Back in motion)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: R.A.A.D.D Runner v2.5d (Back in motion)

Postby jaebomber » Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:05 pm

can everyone knock it the fuck off its done and over with thankyou!
jaebomber
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:49 pm

jaebomber wrote:can everyone knock it the fuck off its done and over with thankyou!

I don't get how people can get away with so many rude remarks regarding these kinds of things.

Eka really needs to crack down on people who treat game developers like this or at least see about adding some mods for the forums. This has gotten out of hand so much lately.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jaebomber » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:46 am

this aint even going towards the developer? its going towards the other people.
jaebomber
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:03 am

jaebomber wrote:this aint even going towards the developer? its going towards the other people.

Talking about your first statement you made. And people in general that say worse things not just you.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: R.A.A.D.D Runner v2.5d (back in motion)

Postby lefish » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:18 am

5a1.png
lefish
New to the forum

Postby MhiDhi68 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:35 pm

And still this is indeed taking too long, I could have made an update to that game in a single day. I mean, all the resources are still there and alive and kicking, I may hope so? The game is very easy to edit I mean. It Should only take a few minor adjustments to the levels and the main creatures and their animations? Only new ones would take longer to develop. But you are a whole team for peoples sake. I'm afraid the game has indeed been given up. RAADD Runner R.I.P. :(
MhiDhi68
Been posting for a bit

Postby masterrrrr » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:15 pm

MhiDhi68 wrote:And still this is indeed taking too long, I could have made an update to that game in a single day. I mean, all the resources are still there and alive and kicking, I may hope so? The game is very easy to edit I mean. It Should only take a few minor adjustments to the levels and the main creatures and their animations? Only new ones would take longer to develop. But you are a whole team for peoples sake. I'm afraid the game has indeed been given up. RAADD Runner R.I.P. :(

If its so easy, then just make it yourself?
masterrrrr
Been posting for a bit

Postby bowser64ify » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:13 am

MhiDhi68 wrote:And still this is indeed taking too long, I could have made an update to that game in a single day. I mean, all the resources are still there and alive and kicking, I may hope so? The game is very easy to edit I mean. It Should only take a few minor adjustments to the levels and the main creatures and their animations? Only new ones would take longer to develop. But you are a whole team for peoples sake. I'm afraid the game has indeed been given up. RAADD Runner R.I.P. :(

Really really? Did you ever think that maybe that making a game is HARD even for a team of people to make?! Or that it takes time even for simple things to be added to a game? Or maybe that they have their own personal lives and that crap can come up that keeps them from working on the game?
bowser64ify
Somewhat familiar

Postby CadmiumMan » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:15 am

Best be careful, y'all. I've stumbled across several threads in the past that have been forced into oblivion for reaching this level of discourse. The powers that be don't step in very often, but it does happen.
CadmiumMan
New to the forum

Postby Thagrahn » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:13 am

While the basic controls for the game are simple, there are several background variables in place for future content. This game is being built following documentation, and plans for a lot of additional content.

However, scripting and animation take a lot of time. Each biome is suppose to have it's own list of girls, hazards, and boss battle.

There is a lot going on besides what you see on screen, so glitches and bugs creep in and need to be taken care of. This is being done for free, which means that the RL needs of the creator come before the game.

With the headache we call the Holidays almost over, the person in charge of this project may be spending time recovering, and regaining their focus on the project, or just figuring out how to work the project back into their schedule.

It wouldn't be a big surprise to me if the person doing this project ended up needing a new computer based on their last few posts. This would cause major delays as a great deal of code would have to be recreated, and resources transfered to the new computer.

There was a mention of corrupted data, which means it could require a full rebuild to provide a safe version of the game to share. Time spent on posting updates for the community is time NOT spent creating the game.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MhiDhi68 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:45 pm

masterrrrr wrote:

If its so easy, then just make it yourself?

Please read the rest of my post, I've already explained why. I would even wanna help the developers team. I would love to, but I am indeed a busy person too. :(
MhiDhi68
Been posting for a bit

Postby tgcidolfus » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:26 pm

If you check the Patreon page you will notice that work is still being done for the game, (at least assets that can be used) so slowly but surely progress is being made. Most people don't understand the amount of free time the game makers have already put into this free game and the multiple amounts of setbacks that the developers have had to go through, and those are just the ones that are disclosed to the public. (because life can kind of suck at times) So the only thing we can do is show them our support (financially if really want/are able to) from our end in whatever way is possible to help keep their spirits up and stay motivated, because the team obviously takes great pride in their works. The biggest thing to keep in mind is that they have other projects on their table and as a free one, if this has to get put on the backburners to be picked up at a later date it will be the 1st to be delayed.

Also for those that are unaware their Patreon webpage is:

https://www.patreon.com/tritrium
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby JustAQuinn » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:49 pm

And since this game is a free project besides the massive amount of stolen assets there is almost no reason the base code should be close source. At least use online backups of some kind.

If you know your setup is wanting, then rather spend time counting chickens before they hatch, consider how many critical points of failure for your project rely on one particular computer turning on the next day.

If anything, hopefully they've learned by this point and used a bitbucket or something so they could have a private repository or a onedrive or something.

~~~~~~~~~
And I implore anyone who can read before throwing their hat in the ring, yes, we're all unsatisfied and yes, we get the game is too slow for sympathy period.

But maybe next time listen when someone resorts to posting Filthy Frank memes just to prove how insipid you're being. Not a single bit of important discussion about this game or it's content has happened in the last three pages, just shaming of the authors. Which I just participated in admittedly, for a wholly separate reason, always, always, always keep backups of your big projects on separate storage mediums.

Whether or not you feel that shame is deserved, next time make like the lurkers and honor the silent call to stop talking about this unless you truly feel your opinion contains some dire information all of us are in need of reading and deserves to be enshrined for all to read on Eka's that isn't just "Why is updating taking so long?" because that has been answered, has been debated, and just because you were literally a month late for a bad argument doesn't mean you should waste no time stirring it up again.
JustAQuinn
Somewhat familiar

Postby tritrium » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:35 pm

JustAQuinn wrote:And since this game is a free project besides the massive amount of stolen assets there is almost no reason the base code should be close source. At least use online backups of some kind.

I can only speak for myself here but:
I just want to say, I usually dont let complaints about X or Y get to me, but this particular comment stings.
I guess those over 20 fully animated characters(many with extra moves as requested by community), custom made menu, custom UI, handdrawn runes, massive amount of stories dont outwheigh the stuff we took from other sources? If i had the cash to spare, i would pay some artists & voice actresses to really make it all unique, but i dont have that luxury at all. I cant even remember how many hours i spent on making stuff for RAADD but it exceeds several hundred, for nothing. And thats just only me.
Thats not counting eatme or the writers that also did all this stuff for nothing.
Hell, if i was a little better at making music, i would even make original soundtracks.
But my skills on that end only exceed as far as trance/house/techno & metal music. Which doesnt fit the game.

Ive spent so much time on creating orginal assets to replace the previous ones, that saying what you said is like a slap in the face.
Nevermind the work the others did.
And frankly all this commentary about updates being too slow, yeah its slow, we know its slow.
But its also free and there is no monetary income from the game itself unlike other "real" free games have.
Which means it relies completely on will & free time on our side.
And whilst im still working on 2 (paid) characters for RAADD, i also have other things to attend to that bring food on my table.
Being poor seems to be the common theme amongst the majority of artists out there.

Its probably because in order to spend countless hours on making art, there needs to be money involved in order for you to survive.
If not, then you simply cannot put the hours in or you dont eat. Or you know, you gotta win the lottery or something.
Hence, work on this game is simply a matter of will & free time.

I doubt the game is as easy to edit as you might think...
Definately when it comes to the animations, its far more difficult then you seem to think it is.
Try joining one of my streams once in a while, you will immediately understand what i mean.

MhiDhi68 wrote:Please read the rest of my post, I've already explained why. I would even wanna help the developers team. I would love to, but I am indeed a busy person too. :(
Exactly and so are the people involved in this...
tritrium
Participator

Postby johnpocsmith » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:45 pm

What work you have done on this game already is amazing and i, as are many other people are extremely thankful for all of the effort of all of the people who have contributed to this game. I don't post much and just lurk most of the time but i just had to give my opinion.
johnpocsmith
New to the forum

Postby Battalia » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:41 am

And there you have it. All of everyone's bitching has accomplished naught but to insult the creators and your claims of omniscience with knowing exactly what goes into the game turned out to be false. How surprising. :lol:

With fans and support like this, let's see if it helps motivate the creators to make more content for all the ungrateful masses. :roll:
Battalia
Somewhat familiar

Postby tigercloud » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:04 pm

Aw its a Great Game :gulp:

Hell, if i was a little better at making music, i would even make original soundtracks.
But my skills on that end only exceed as far as trance/house/techno & metal music. Which doesnt fit the game.

I really like some of the Music :3 Sometimes I started the Game just to listen while pausing the game and make some other things... My favorite one was the Snowlevel :3

Don't let you devote from People which never made an Game/Art/Music they don't know how much time it take - IMO they have to pay everything - I like to do free art but not for such ppl - just ignore them.

For me your game gaves me many many happy hours it was fun playing ;) For me it's a masterpiece of a Vore-Game

So far

Tiger
Angel GTS Vore-Artist - My Gallery
---
Check out the Ekas Disinterest Filter
tigercloud
Participator

Postby rbrdiesel » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:40 pm

this is easily one of the best free vore games I have found, and for that I can only thank the creators. I usually just lurk but I decided to put my opinion out to reinforce tritrium's post. I do 3d animations, and though they are easier than 2d ones there is still a huge amount of time and effort to make just 1 second of animation correctly.
So for all those who think the game is to slow on updates, or just don't think its that hard to make, try making a game or animation before you get mad about it being slow.
rbrdiesel
New to the forum

Postby onyxlion » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:46 am

I for one appreciate the work. I get to play a bitchin unique vore game for free... DLSite is the closest source of anything even close and it's pay to play
But a man learns all the details of a situation like ours, well then he has a choice.

I don't believe he does
onyxlion
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hedonism » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:46 pm

OK New plan. Everyone who's visiting this thread, how about we do a pledge of thanks and say just one favorite thing about the game for a change of pace?

I'll lead off: the hand-drawn animations - led me straight to Trit who I patreon'd to, easily my favorite thing about the game, and definitely anxious for more to come :D
Hedonism
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game