JRPG GAMES

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: JRPG GAMES

Postby WeirdSuspiciousGuy » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:58 am

Hey guys, can anyone here have any ideas of translating this game "Yousei ritoru no nyoutai tanken monogatari" (that fairy game)?
Seems that chiitrans or ITH+Translator Aggregator can seem to find/open with it.
Can anyone please give me other (possible) apps that can translate this game.
Online is more promising (because I mostly rely on Google Translate).
User avatar
WeirdSuspiciousGuy
New to the forum
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:06 pm

Re: JRPG GAMES

Postby xwrath » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:20 pm

WeirdSuspiciousGuy wrote:Hey guys, can anyone here have any ideas of translating this game "Yousei ritoru no nyoutai tanken monogatari" (that fairy game)?
Seems that chiitrans or ITH+Translator Aggregator can seem to find/open with it.
Can anyone please give me other (possible) apps that can translate this game.
Online is more promising (because I mostly rely on Google Translate).

Other tools of this kind are ITHVNR, VNR, chiitrans2 and chiitrans lite, but I'm under the impression none of them will work
Awkward guy, so may not answer due to not knowing what should I say...
If I ever help you, don't need to credit me
[Bad english alert!]
User avatar
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 353
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:07 am

Re: JRPG GAMES

Postby xwrath » Wed May 03, 2017 2:47 am

Awkward guy, so may not answer due to not knowing what should I say...
If I ever help you, don't need to credit me
[Bad english alert!]
User avatar
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 353
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:07 am

Re: JRPG GAMES

Postby sizehunter » Wed May 03, 2017 10:15 pm

Would it be possible to update the first post to have all the twitter links on it? I hate having to look through the entire topic looking.
sizehunter
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:36 pm

Re: JRPG GAMES

Postby sommion » Tue May 09, 2017 11:06 am

somebody can guess the pass for this one? https://twitter.com/red_moon_ftms/statu ... 3329376256
User avatar
sommion
Participator
 
Posts: 163
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:03 pm
Location: Spain

Re: JRPG GAMES

Postby Daedra » Tue May 09, 2017 11:30 am

sommion wrote:somebody can guess the pass for this one? https://twitter.com/red_moon_ftms/statu ... 3329376256
2501
I hope i guessed
Daedra
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:07 am

Re: JRPG GAMES

Postby ian66613 » Tue May 09, 2017 11:53 am

Daedra wrote:
sommion wrote:somebody can guess the pass for this one? https://twitter.com/red_moon_ftms/statu ... 3329376256
2501
I hope i guessed


That's what the BBS said it was.
ian66613
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 795
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 9:12 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)

Re: JRPG GAMES

Postby Sinistral » Sun May 14, 2017 6:19 am

New stuff from ttt.

axfc.net/u/3806024

password: ttt
Sinistral
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 443
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:00 pm
Blog: View Blog (5)

Re: JRPG GAMES

Postby sommion » Sun May 14, 2017 7:23 pm

Sinistral wrote:New stuff from ttt.

axfc.net/u/3806024

password: ttt

Spoiler: show
Its only a stomach scene with no posible digestion scene and look at a woman changing clothes scene, the only 2 scenes of that game? or a miss something?
User avatar
sommion
Participator
 
Posts: 163
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:03 pm
Location: Spain

Re: JRPG GAMES

Postby Sinistral » Sun May 14, 2017 9:00 pm

sommion wrote:
Sinistral wrote:New stuff from ttt.

axfc.net/u/3806024

password: ttt

Spoiler: show
Its only a stomach scene with no posible digestion scene and look at a woman changing clothes scene, the only 2 scenes of that game? or a miss something?


Nope didn't miss anything. That is the only thing it has. I miss when ttt did work on actual games. Now the most we get out of the stuff they post is like a scene or two (when they aren't posting fake screenshots of non-projects).
Sinistral
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 443
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:00 pm
Blog: View Blog (5)

Re: JRPG GAMES

Postby Zephy231 » Mon May 15, 2017 5:16 am

Sinistral wrote: (when they aren't posting fake screenshots of non-projects).

So that's what all of that was. Goddamn it.
Zephy231
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:09 pm

Re: JRPG GAMES

Postby darknessblades » Sun May 21, 2017 2:17 pm

for Rina janken by M
if you win the game just shuts down, nothing happens.

---
choice order:
first is rock
second is scissors
third is paper
----
sure win:
paper
rock (draw)
scissors
paper
rock (draw)
scissors
darknessblades
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:44 pm

Re: JRPG GAMES

Postby sommion » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:21 pm

anyone besides me that uses Chiitranslator lite, its you chiitranslator lite not working anymore too?
User avatar
sommion
Participator
 
Posts: 163
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:03 pm
Location: Spain

Re: JRPG GAMES

Postby xwrath » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:24 pm

sommion wrote:anyone besides me that uses Chiitranslator lite, its you chiitranslator lite not working anymore too?

I only use the translit option, but from what I've saw on /vg/ it doesn't work with google anymore. Options are chiitrans lite, ITH, ITHVNR, VNR
Awkward guy, so may not answer due to not knowing what should I say...
If I ever help you, don't need to credit me
[Bad english alert!]
User avatar
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 353
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:07 am

Re: JRPG GAMES

Postby sizehunter » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:51 pm

Hello, a linux user here needs the rpg maker xp rtp since the installer only puts it on windows folders that don't exist...
sizehunter
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:36 pm

Re: JRPG GAMES

Postby sommion » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:50 pm

xwrath wrote:I only use the translit option, but from what I've saw on /vg/ it doesn't work with google anymore. Options are chiitrans lite, ITH, ITHVNR, VNR



I tried chiitrans and the ITH, bot none of those works anymore.....what you use now?
User avatar
sommion
Participator
 
Posts: 163
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:03 pm
Location: Spain

Re: JRPG GAMES

Postby sizehunter » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:09 pm

I figured out the problem on my end with help. An obsolete version of Wine.
sizehunter
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:36 pm

Re: JRPG GAMES

Postby xwrath » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:08 pm

sommion wrote:
xwrath wrote:I only use the translit option, but from what I've saw on /vg/ it doesn't work with google anymore. Options are chiitrans lite, ITH, ITHVNR, VNR



I tried chiitrans and the ITH, bot none of those works anymore.....what you use now?

There should be a newer version of TA, use that with ITH. Don't know where to get that tho
Awkward guy, so may not answer due to not knowing what should I say...
If I ever help you, don't need to credit me
[Bad english alert!]
User avatar
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 353
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:07 am

Re: JRPG GAMES

Postby sommion » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:49 pm

a new JRPG game, https://www.axfc.net/u/3830476 Pass: gts

i dont have saw the full game, but i m on the begining and there is already a vore scene

creator´s pixiv https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php ... d=64173343
User avatar
sommion
Participator
 
Posts: 163
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:03 pm
Location: Spain

Re: JRPG GAMES

Postby nullstuff » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:25 pm

sommion wrote:a new JRPG game, https://www.axfc.net/u/3830476 Pass: gts

i dont have saw the full game, but i m on the begining and there is already a vore scene

creator´s pixiv https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php ... d=64173343


How did you get this to run? I'm just getting an error saying that the basic data folder can't be located.
nullstuff
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:24 am

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ajmajm28, Bing [Bot], fichetto881, Jackovmash, JeanetteV, Kasev, lenny101, Marcus, meaning4, NotBatman, RC8015, spanxthanx, theprinceh, TTTV, Wotan and 14 guests