JRPG GAMES

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: JRPG GAMES

Postby killerwolf6 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:52 pm

Found a game called Shrinking Purgatory over on giantess city, figured I share it here since the game has a lot of vore content

https://mega.nz/#!h2piGCYa!4_xAfmovKPqS ... 6Qaa1TuEbs
Decrypt Code: ea238745

EDIT: Replaced the link with a working one provided by crazyguy225 on gianteescity
Last edited by killerwolf6 on Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
coffee coffee COFFEE!!!
killerwolf6
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Seventina » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:32 am

Is there a walkthrough to this game? I hang in some places because I don't speak Japanese. :(
Seventina
New to the forum

Postby tgcidolfus » Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:42 pm

Seventina wrote:Is there a walkthrough to this game? I hang in some places because I don't speak Japanese. :(

there is some a somewhat kind of one over on giantess city, however the website is down through normal means at the moment, so in order to get to the webpage you will need to https://162.213.2.138/~giantess/ at least until the website gets back to normal, log in, then navigate to the growth and shrink games thread. Someone posted a file on page 6 in that thread an event log on when things happen and how (mostly) to get to said events.

Biggest thing ill say is if you do not understand the times, when you sleep/die the times will be displayed in the empty or filled in boxes and the color of the text will also help you determine times. Death will advance time 1 box and sleeping can move it forward by 3. Morning and afternoon have 3 different times and night has 4. Some events can happen only during a single specific time, but not many.
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby tgcidolfus » Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:31 pm

after having a computer melt down, am looking for any save files for Fantasm with the game cleared up to at least 0.18, really don't want to do the light puzzle again
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby tgcidolfus » Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:50 pm

stumbled across a monster girl (succubus) heavy rpg with a chapter (i think 7) where you get shrunk. There you can be eaten a few ways, unbirthed, stepped on/footjob, and boob-jobbed to death if you are caught during these sections, the dlsite has it up @ https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/pr ... 68129.html

I'm unsure on the actual name as google translate does some weird things but i see name as one of these: りりすいんないとめあ or Ririsuintomea! or Lilith in nightmare!

sadly a lot of the animated lose scenes use the blue outline for your character, but overall the artwork and animations are good. the battles are quite hard, but you can level up outside of combat pretty easily with a wierd map fighting mechanic but with patience and a lot of spamming you can steamroll most enemies. As usual you can see a short video clip on the dlsite page and at the very end of the video is a small clip of the unbirth scene during the chapter i mentioned.

Also a warning to those that do play it and dont know Japanese, sometimes after a hard fight you will be given multiple options and some will lead to auto defeat.
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby Sigsegv » Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:07 pm

Looking for some help on FantasM. I'm up to the part with the giant bunny girls where you have to change your smell to pass through them, and after a fight against the girl I'm supposed to bring home to her mother (the big redhead in the cave), I got a tutorial for a soul that supposedly would allow me to store water to keep my smell even while going through clean water, but I could not understand how to use it. Anyone here remembers how that works ?

I'm also completely stuck in the underground waterway below the town / Luet mansion. I just can't understand how to get to the button that drains the water in the area, any info on that would be helpful.
Sigsegv
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sinistral » Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:03 pm

If I remember correctly that item you got wasn't actually a soul but a usable item. When you are in dirty water you can actually use that item to store that water to use at a later date. So it doesn't protect you from the clean water, but allows you to reapply the dirty water effect. I believe it is in your item inventory and you use it from there.

As far as your other question I haven't played in a while so I forget where it is exactly but I do remember needing to walk through a wall to get a key.
Sinistral
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby valnar2145 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:33 pm

Big_D wrote:Ok, got past the twins. Now on the AV boss, which is nice but for some reason I'm now dying to the stentch effect, which is odd because until I grabbed the light up the dark thing that wasn't happening. I wonder if I had something that stopped it but now I don't, anyone gotten this far willing to help with telling me what item stops the stentch kill thing so I can keep on fighting

How i get to that AV boss? I can see her but that damn sandslide moves me past her. I need help :( .
Attachments
pink girl.jpg
valnar2145
New to the forum

Postby Big_D » Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:01 pm

valnar2145 wrote:
Big_D wrote:Ok, got past the twins. Now on the AV boss, which is nice but for some reason I'm now dying to the stentch effect, which is odd because until I grabbed the light up the dark thing that wasn't happening. I wonder if I had something that stopped it but now I don't, anyone gotten this far willing to help with telling me what item stops the stentch kill thing so I can keep on fighting

How i get to that AV boss? I can see her but that damn sandslide moves me past her. I need help :( .

The AV boss is in the next zone, the Ice zone/snow zone. I'm not sure if the sleeping girl is accessable yet, but right now I'm on the queen boss part two. Just got to find a way to survive until the end
Darkness entwines a foolish young heart but the brave will always ring true.......yeah right ;p
Patreon account https:https://www.patreon.com/Yubel
Big_D
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Halowinner » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:28 pm

killerwolf6 wrote:Found a game called Shrinking Purgatory over on giantess city, figured I share it here since the game has a lot of vore content

EDIT: Replaced the link with a working one provided by crazyguy225 on gianteescity

the link dead?
Halowinner
Participator

Postby valnar2145 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:15 pm

Big_D wrote:
valnar2145 wrote:

The AV boss is in the next zone, the Ice zone/snow zone. I'm not sure if the sleeping girl is accessable yet, but right now I'm on the queen boss part two. Just got to find a way to survive until the end

I see. I have defeated the AV Boss in the ice/snow zone but now i dont know where to go next. Is there by any chance a Walkthrough for this game? I can not read japanese :( .
valnar2145
New to the forum

Postby Bribget » Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:48 pm

Hey guys, where I can get this fantasM game? Can't find anything
Bribget
New to the forum

Postby Population » Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:01 pm

Same, having trouble finding it. Not looking for free download or something like that, just want some more info if possible.
Population
New to the forum

Postby Muk378 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:24 pm

Also am looking for FantasM, a download of the latest version if at all possible.
Muk378
New to the forum

Postby bighead » Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:42 pm

Can't provide paid version as there's no official free release of the latest versions of the game, but here's a link to the enty page they use https://enty.jp/abereon?active_tab=posts#2
Don't worry, I don't bite.... Often!
bighead
Participator

Postby Archangel64 » Sun May 03, 2020 4:56 pm

killerwolf6 wrote:Found a game called Shrinking Purgatory over on giantess city, figured I share it here since the game has a lot of vore content

Could u give us a new link or working link? It seems that the link u gave us is not working
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby killerwolf6 » Mon May 04, 2020 5:45 am

Archangel64 wrote:

Could u give us a new link or working link? It seems that the link u gave us is not working

https://mega.nz/file/4qRCQKRR#4_xAfmovK ... 6Qaa1TuEbs
coffee coffee COFFEE!!!
killerwolf6
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CrimsonDragonKing » Tue May 05, 2020 4:58 am

About FantasM: Has anybody made it past the light maze? I got the light to the goddess but I don't know what to do next. :?:
CrimsonDragonKing
New to the forum

Postby antoinou62185 » Tue May 05, 2020 4:26 pm

for Shrinking Purgatory, how to survive a stomach?
antoinou62185
Somewhat familiar

Postby CrimsonDragonKing » Thu May 07, 2020 4:51 am

antoinou62185 wrote:for Shrinking Purgatory, how to survive a stomach?

You can't survive.
CrimsonDragonKing
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game