JRPG GAMES

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: JRPG GAMES

Postby VoreNut » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:15 pm

Out of curiosity, in 'Te no hira ni sekai wo' I'm having trouble unlocking the building on the east side of alien town and I can't seem to find the slime girl event in chapter 7. I used the walkthrough after going through the game a couple times, and still can't find em.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby xwrath » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:02 pm

VoreNut wrote:Out of curiosity, in 'Te no hira ni sekai wo' I'm having trouble unlocking the building on the east side of alien town and I can't seem to find the slime girl event in chapter 7. I used the walkthrough after going through the game a couple times, and still can't find em.

When I played the version 0.41, I cleared it before finding the walkthrough, so never got this one...
klonoa723 wrote:Well, that's strange then, 'cause I already have set my unicode to japanese and all the other stuff. I have tons of other
japanese h-games and they all work fine. Strange...
Could someone share their zipped game for me then, please? I've already tried to redownload the game, but the error
pops up every time...

Uploaded them to mediafire. In the mashiro thread, one guy got the same problem, and in the end I had to upload the japanese named files individually, if the problem persist I'll think in doing the same again.

One guy made a thread about te no hira, should I remove it from here?
Also I'm thinking in uploading other minor games...
Awkward guy, so may not answer due to not knowing what should I say...
If I ever help you, don't need to credit me
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby klonoa723 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:12 pm

xwrath wrote:Uploaded them to mediafire. In the mashiro thread, one guy got the same problem, and in the end I had to upload the japanese named files individually, if the problem persist I'll think in doing the same again.

Could you, please? I somehow got it to work past the intro after redowloading for the 10227847594 time, but now the same error pops up in the third quest...

Edit: Whoops, din't see the new link. Gonna try now. Thanks.
Open for commissions: https://aryion.com/g4/view/479460
klonoa723
Somewhat familiar

Postby Big_D » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:17 pm

I was wondering if anyone had this other version of pma with the other charactor
Darkness entwines a foolish young heart but the brave will always ring true.......yeah right ;p
Patreon account https:https://www.patreon.com/Yubel
Big_D
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby klonoa723 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:39 am

Big_D wrote:I was wondering if anyone had this other version of pma with the other charactor

There ya go: http://www.mediafire.com/download/do5d0 ... PMA%2B.exe

Also, xwrath, thank you for uploading the games, works perfectly now! :-D
Open for commissions: https://aryion.com/g4/view/479460
klonoa723
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoreNut » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:24 pm

I deleted my previous post cause I already dealt with those problems, but I still have a couple things to ask about. First, in Shukushou 2, when you get eaten by the blue haired goddess, can you go deeper than the part with the acid, and if so, what is required to do so? Second, after you have gone into the supersized red-haired girl and interacted with the crystal, can you do anything at all afterwards, or is that the extent of the game? Please put up a post if you know.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Erecant » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:31 pm

You cannot go deeper into the Goddess then that second map. And after clearing the Red hair event you're stuck at that last map, that's all for this game/version.
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VoreNut » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:01 pm

I guess I finished everything then, thanks for the heads up.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sommion » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:19 pm

Where i must look for updates for "Shukushou Quest 2"?
sommion
Participator

Postby Erecant » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:47 pm

There's been no updates as of yet. The current active thread for the games in the first post here is

http://nasu.bbspink.com/test/read.cgi/erodoujin/1426982566/l50

It's a Japanese BBS, so if you're not familiar with the format it may be hard to follow. I've been keeping tabs on it for a few days. There's been no word from ttt, the author of Shukushou in a bit. Probably either thinking up new situations, or enjoying other games, like te no hira.
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VoreNut » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:45 am

You know, Te no Hira has been out for a while now, perhaps some walkthrough videos with subtitle translation would help those who can't read japanese at all, such as myself. Sound like an idea?
Also there is one with mahouten, one with youkai, another with syuku and another with kobito_game as their passwords. Would it be possible to have those four games uploaded to mediafire? arcanineLOVELOVE has the links on Introduction of size fetish game of Japan.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby xwrath » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:51 am

VoreNut wrote:You know, Te no Hira has been out for a while now, perhaps some walkthrough videos with subtitle translation would help those who can't read japanese at all, such as myself. Sound like an idea?
Also there is one with mahouten, one with youkai, another with syuku and another with kobito_game as their passwords. Would it be possible to have those four games uploaded to mediafire? arcanineLOVELOVE has the links on Introduction of size fetish game of Japan.

I was thinking in upping the vore related ones, that is a size thread not a vore one. The games here are the most complete, or at least with recent activity. Saturday should be doing it.
About the video walkthrough idea, it's a nice one if someone find or is in the mood to make one send me the link and I'll put in OP. About te no hira other place to discuss is the size thread in 4chan, they discussed when released, it should have something in the archives.
Also did someone played monstergirl quest paradox? The first chapter is already out.
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreNut » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:01 am

There is one game shown in the video that seems to be in the same series as shukushou quest at around 5:50 of "Introduction of size fetish games of Japan". In fact, all the games shown on the video I suggested do seem to be vore jrpgs, and would qualify for this topic.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Silhouette » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:10 am

xwrath wrote:I'll be posting here any free JRPG that I find, they are mainly from a 2ch size fetish thread.

Te no hira ni sekai wo
You are at home, and hear strange noises, when you go to investigate, you find a very small girl, and so your problems start...
This isn't a vore only, but a giantess game with some vore, unbirth scenes as well. It's in version 0.64, the main plot should be complete with the author adding more side content in each release. For me ITH + TA worked better than chiitrans, but it couldn't get the text from choices.
Official game page: http://bukimi.x.fc2.com/bukimi.18.game.html
Te no hira ni sekai wo JP 0.64 http://www1.axfc.net/u/3430864?key=lily if it ask for a password, it is lily
Japanese wikipage http://www64.atwiki.jp/fetigame/pages/16.html
A walk through of 0.41 version (the previous released one) http://pastebin.com/3vYWp2Xs

Were you able to get it to pull all of the text from the windows? I'm having issues where it only pulls the first 8 characters or so, no matter how many there are. How did you get around that?
Silhouette
Participator

Postby xwrath » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:39 pm

Silhouette wrote:Were you able to get it to pull all of the text from the windows? I'm having issues where it only pulls the first 8 characters or so, no matter how many there are. How did you get around that?

I used an agth code, but I lost it, so try using VNR http://sakuradite.com/wiki/en/VNR It worked in a fast test, still coldn't get the text of options, but I found somewhere it should be possible, also, VNR allows the text to be voiced by vocaloid (actually voiceroid) Yuzuki yukari. If I remember the code I'll add in the OP.
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sommion » Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:46 am

Yuusha no yado its new?, i never see it till now, thx for updating the post, its hard find this games ^^, i hope you post more games and Updates, thx a lot
sommion
Participator

Postby VoreNut » Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:21 pm

In the newly added games, would someone post walkthroughs of the games chiisaku te kimyou na mahouten, yuusha tabidatemasen, and chichaku natte sokomade. Cause people who can't understand japanese would have a great deal of trouble getting through them. Besides, they are on the inactive/abandoned list of games.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sinistral » Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:12 pm

If you want more text options in agth create a shortcut to the game .exe and open up its properties. Paste (C:\AGTH\agth.exe /c /x3 /kf /ks2) into the target field in front of file path already listed though make sure to put quotes around the original file path. Should look something like this: C:\AGTH\agth.exe /c /x3 /kf /ks2 "Original filepath". This assume you unzipped agth to the root of the c drive of course. This will open many more options. The one you want for ten no hira is the first lstrcpyA underneath the WideCharToMultiByte options. A warning about this though. It is a aggressive text grabbing setting that will slow your computer to a crawl when access your menus. Be sure to turn it off temporarily while you mess around in the menus and you should be fine.
Sinistral
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby xwrath » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:22 pm

Sinistral wrote:If you want more text options in agth create a shortcut to the game .exe and open up its properties. Paste (C:\AGTH\agth.exe /c /x3 /kf /ks2) into the target field in front of file path already listed though make sure to put quotes around the original file path. Should look something like this: C:\AGTH\agth.exe /c /x3 /kf /ks2 "Original filepath". This assume you unzipped agth to the root of the c drive of course. This will open many more options. The one you want for ten no hira is the first lstrcpyA underneath the WideCharToMultiByte options. A warning about this though. It is a aggressive text grabbing setting that will slow your computer to a crawl when access your menus. Be sure to turn it off temporarily while you mess around in the menus and you should be fine.

This is the code thing I was talking about! It can be used with chiitrans and ITH, in chiitrans insert it in the middle textfield of the open game window, and in ITH insert it in the text field above the thread select thing. About the VNR, I kind liked it, especially the text to sound option, just finished monstergirl quest paradox with it and using yuzuki yukari voiceroid to read the text for me.

sommion wrote:Yuusha no yado its new?, i never see it till now, thx for updating the post, its hard find this games ^^, i hope you post more games and Updates, thx a lot

I hope so, this semester is a busy one for me at university where is the only place I can properly use internet, so I don't have time to check the thread... If someone find anything new, send the link to me and I'll insert it in the OP.
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sommion » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:00 pm

you say that "Yuusha tabidatemasen" has only 6 vore scenes....i only find 2(but i love it, is like Akiho's Vores game) I miss something? the scene with the little sister, and the fairy scene if you chose wrong
sommion
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game