JRPG GAMES

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: JRPG GAMES

Postby Sinistral » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:08 pm

It isn't in wolf rpg. It is actually in RPGmaker XP. You'll need a text hooker like agth or ITH and something like translator aggregator or Atlus to translate. That being said this game does something annoying that makes auto translate a pain. The speakers name and the text are in separate text boxes so you always have to go back and manually copy everything back from the program to get it to translate.
Sinistral
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JustAQuinn » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:45 pm

Sinistral wrote:It isn't in wolf rpg. It is actually in RPGmaker XP.

Sorry, I'm a massive brainlet. Even more of a reason to just use machine translation.

Sinistral wrote:You'll need a text hooker like agth or ITH and something like translator aggregator or Atlus to translate.

Okay, here's where you're wrong this time.Fujitsu ATLAS 14, not Atlus, is the actual translator that is primarily used over Google Translate by agth, ITH, Translation Aggregator, VNR, and ChiiTrans.

Sinistral wrote:That being said this game does something annoying that makes auto translate a pain. The speakers name and the text are in separate text boxes so you always have to go back and manually copy everything back from the program to get it to translate.

What are you talking about? This is what happens to me when I have spoken dialogue. The name is repeated over and over, or characters are repeated.
Spoiler: show

And call it rudeness, olgith, but I do not simply have the energy to write you an entire guide on this. Here's the quick run down: Get a copy of ATLAS on Windows (this is hard), then get any of these (agth, ITH, Translation Aggregator, VNR, ChiiTrans 2, ChiiTrans Lite) and learn how to use the one you chose then 'attach the text hooker' (this will make sense when you run the program) to the game. It will spit out, with a setting choice in your clipboard for easy copy and pasting, a bad translation of what was said. See my image in the spoiler for an example of ChiiTrans Lite with ATLAS. It has issues. Like this sentence being undiscernable unless you notice the original Japanese line has a question mark.

So "? No, the following are the reason is thats so where it should go to where." -> "? No, the following are the reason is thats so where it should go to where?" -> This is a question asking where the group is going. The following and the reason part are both butchered but its still somewhat capable of implying thats whats going on. If you wanna learn more just google 'text hooking visual novel guide' and you'll find lots of people who do this.

No links from me for ATLAS. Piracy is condoned here.
Last edited by JustAQuinn on Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JustAQuinn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sinistral » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:31 am

I'm using agth to text hook and it copies the name text last so it overwrites everything on the clipboard that is getting auto translated. The end result is that it grabbed all the text and the person saying it, but it only translates the name since it was the last thing copied. As a work around you have to find the text in the agth log and then select it for it to translate. Its not the end of the world but it can be annoying. Other than that though the text capture is perfect with only a few minor tweaks.
Sinistral
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Niggle » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:34 pm

Theres a light spell in the game? huh i just ran through the tunnels without it and spent the money/crystals on upgrading the MC weapon skills.

Really wish i knew how to upgrade the abilities of the other party members though, or do they only improve via leveling unlike MC?
Niggle
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sinistral » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:54 pm

Yeah there is a light skill in the ice caves. It makes the caves a bit more bearable and the boss slightly easier as you don't waste turns hitting stuff you can't hurt by accident.

If your talking about training gym place from the main hub and the skills you can get from it, then I think it is the MC only. You can trade your skill levels for items that can be used on other characters though. Not sure what they do however. Past that spending your money on the grid is the best way to upgrade your characters anyhow. Equipment is normally the best bang for your buck in upgrades as it doesn't cost much, but the grid can make your characters pretty ridiculous. Just got to grind those unsealing items off the latest boss as you can fight her multiple times and get one each win. Not sure if that is a bug but I'm going to take advantage of it to farm them up for next update.
Sinistral
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Niggle » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:20 pm

Finally decided to support the guy on Fantia and get access to the latest version but the water maze is kicking my ass, anyone know where the vending machine you apparently need to find is?
Niggle
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sinistral » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:23 pm

It isn't really a vending machine and just one of those grey chests you can buy stuff from. Its near where you can go up the stairs into the part of the castle with the midpoint save. Just look along the left wall and you'll walk through. Its actually pretty easy to find, but the wording used in the readme is misleading.
Sinistral
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TechniMIND » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:48 am

What was the item you give the Elf girl in the house?
TechniMIND
Been posting for a bit

Postby sladearanzero » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:34 am

i got Chitrans Lite and Atlas but when i connect to the game i can't get it to display anything the the translation box
sladearanzero
Been posting for a bit

Postby Niggle » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:21 am

Sinistral wrote:It isn't really a vending machine and just one of those grey chests you can buy stuff from. Its near where you can go up the stairs into the part of the castle with the midpoint save. Just look along the left wall and you'll walk through. Its actually pretty easy to find, but the wording used in the readme is misleading.

Thanks that helped a lot, finally had enough time to go back to the game and got the key now i just need to figure out how to beat the latest boss, keeps kicking my ass.
Niggle
Somewhat familiar

Postby Minibaer17 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:49 pm

For me its amazingly hard to get the game. Can somebody explain how i get to supp him and get it?
Or even better, since he updates it every month anyway, could someone just give me a link for v 0.061 please?
Minibaer17
New to the forum

Postby ThatRandomGuy » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:37 am

Minibaer17 wrote:For me its amazingly hard to get the game. Can somebody explain how i get to supp him and get it?
Or even better, since he updates it every month anyway, could someone just give me a link for v 0.061 please?

Create a fantina account, go to his patreon and pick the 500 yen (5$ dollars) backer and you'll have access to his latest demo for a low price, and i doubt anyone is going to give out a paid game like his for free, it's not that much money he's asking for such a nice game.
Image Image Image Image
ThatRandomGuy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Evilpancake » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:45 pm

TechniMIND wrote:What was the item you give the Elf girl in the house?

I seem to be stuck right at this spot, i gave some item to her. Then i had to fight her, now i need to find a way into a house that a pink haired girl is blocking the way in so i can drop a pot on a girl running around or something... not entirely sure but thats what it seems like and i can't figure out how to get that pink haired girl to move
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Sinistral » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:24 pm

The item is some fashion accessory you find in the next house if you take the path between rooftops. It is in the dresser beside the other girl standing in front of a mirror (I think). To get into the house you need to go south to the flower patch and check the basket next to a little girl a couple times (or maybe you talk to her and then check the basket, can't quite remember). It will prompt you to put in a flower that I think the elf girl gives you after you get her fashion item. This will cause the girl to go home and you can get into her house.
Sinistral
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Evilpancake » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:28 pm

Sinistral wrote:The item is some fashion accessory you find in the next house if you take the path between rooftops. It is in the dresser beside the other girl standing in front of a mirror (I think). To get into the house you need to go south to the flower patch and check the basket next to a little girl a couple times (or maybe you talk to her and then check the basket, can't quite remember). It will prompt you to put in a flower that I think the elf girl gives you after you get her fashion item. This will cause the girl to go home and you can get into her house.

thanks! god i think i interacted with everything 10 times....except the damn flower basket for some reason...
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Aardvark » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:39 pm

Tell us more about the maid with the vacuum hose in her butt? ♥
Aardvark
Participator

Postby nullstuff » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:17 pm

I'm wondering about some of the characters I can't find... Namely, the giant fairy (not the boss), the maid with the hose, and the girl who seems to have some kind of clothing entrapment. Anyone have any tips?
nullstuff
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sinistral » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:04 pm

The maid with the vacuum hose isn't in the game yet. Probably coming next update, which should be in the next week or so. Last update couldn't quite finish the castle update so it was being released in two parts, so I suspect it will be in the second part of the castle.

The giant fairy isn't really fully implemented but she is in the forest level (level 2). I can't remember the exact screen but there is a ton of flowers around with some chests and the fairies make beelines toward you so they are not random encounters.

I'm unsure of the third character you are referring to though.
Sinistral
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby yabyab » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:53 pm

Clothes entrapment girl wanders the town lookin shady af
yabyab
New to the forum

Postby InverseTacquito » Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:14 am

Anybody got a dl to spare for Te no hira ni sekai wo? I recall it being pretty great, but the latest version's down.
"Anyone, anywhere can be a success. The key is lowering your standards."
InverseTacquito
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game