JRPG GAMES

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: JRPG GAMES

Postby estadio » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:36 pm

anybody have ATLAS? i cant find it anywhere, in the link given on the first page only the steps and at the Fujitsu sites it only Update patch, if someone have it can you send it? the uploaded game are using japanese kanji and i can't read japanese kanji at all
estadio
Somewhat familiar

Postby JustAQuinn » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:21 pm

estadio wrote:anybody have ATLAS? i cant find it anywhere, in the link given on the first page only the steps and at the Fujitsu sites it only Update patch, if someone have it can you send it? the uploaded game are using japanese kanji and i can't read japanese kanji at all

Here's a hint: If you can't find something for free, ask around a place where people are likely to have it. We can't condone piracy here.
JustAQuinn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Phionna » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:20 am

I am not sure if any of you had a chance to play Domination Quest: Kuro and the Naughty Monster girls, available now on DLsite.

I am VERY impressed with this project. It is a wonderful little adventure and its filled with enjoyable scenes of all kinds with various monster girls.

But then.. it ends. as per usual with Kokageno.. the game hits a cliff hanger and we likely wont see the next installment for another two years or so.

though I found a few bugs naturally. I also have a few topics to discuss. Ill spoiler them for those who haven't played it yet.

Spoiler: show
When I had captured the water dragon queen, and the giant worm woman (gigantic bosses) I wasn't able to use them in the game, nor find them in the memories room. and no way to return to them to reattempt the scenes. I will probably have to play the game over again to retrieve the scenes I am missing..

Has anyone figured out how to get into the inner wall of domina city? It seems that I cannot beat the last two races and I am unsure if doing so will even unlock it for me like the woman says.
Phionna
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zephyr231 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:09 am

Phionna wrote:
Spoiler: show
When I had captured the water dragon queen, and the giant worm woman (gigantic bosses) I wasn't able to use them in the game, nor find them in the memories room. and no way to return to them to reattempt the scenes. I will probably have to play the game over again to retrieve the scenes I am missing..

It's fixed in the latest version, download it again. Hopefully you have more than one save file.

Anyway, yeah, it's a great game. It's rather unstable though, so you have to save often. I was hoping that the dragon girl could eat you, though... damn it. :(
Zephyr231
Been posting for a bit

Postby Niggle » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:40 am

Anyone managed to catch the giant carnivorous plant girl that rarely appears in the Natura woods? keeps saying i need to defeat her in battle before i can dominate her but when i do she just vanishes.

Edit: also anyone encountered other rare spawns/girls in the various areas? she's the first one i've seen so far so i'm wondering if there's more.
Niggle
Somewhat familiar

Postby Phionna » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:00 pm

Looks like I'll have to play through it all over. Not a huge deal, on a plus side I can make thoughtful purchases and properly level up.

I'll have to look for the plant girl myself when I get back there to answer that question for you.

I wonder if there are hidden secrets to get a different ending. Seeing as the one you are forced into ends so abruptly
Phionna
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zephyr231 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:04 am

Phionna wrote:Looks like I'll have to play through it all over. Not a huge deal, on a plus side I can make thoughtful purchases and properly level up.

I'll have to look for the plant girl myself when I get back there to answer that question for you.

I wonder if there are hidden secrets to get a different ending. Seeing as the one you are forced into ends so abruptly

Actually, seems like one of the latest patches made it so that you get them automatically if you defeated them prior! Well, according to the patch notes, at least.
Zephyr231
Been posting for a bit

Postby luklukluk40 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:07 pm

estadio wrote:anybody have ATLAS? i cant find it anywhere, in the link given on the first page only the steps and at the Fujitsu sites it only Update patch, if someone have it can you send it? the uploaded game are using japanese kanji and i can't read japanese kanji at all

some years ago I had a program that was called something like chii trans or something but I don't find it anywhere.

is there some free tool that can translate the text that apears in the game like chii trans?
luklukluk40
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:58 am

luklukluk40 wrote:

some years ago I had a program that was called something like chii trans or something but I don't find it anywhere.

is there some free tool that can translate the text that apears in the game like chii trans?

Google stopped allowing programs to use its translation. Other services are horrible. So chiitrans stopped updating.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Derp342 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:26 am

Anyone else stuck because the guildmaster of the harbor won’t give the next waypoint and instead says she only has D rank quests after beating the dragon.
Derp342
New to the forum

Postby Nouvi » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:49 am

Phionna wrote:I am not sure if any of you had a chance to play Domination Quest: Kuro and the Naughty Monster girls, available now on DLsite...

IT'S AVAILABLE?!?

...oh goddamnit, this xmas is gonna eat my whole damn wallet. Thankies for mentioning. *runs of like a loon*
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby Niggle » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:23 pm

Anyone else crashing after the water dragon girl boss fight? i can beat her but after the small cutscene in Kuro's inner world it just stops working.

Got todays updated version so not entirely sure what i should do.
Niggle
Somewhat familiar

Postby tgcidolfus » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:22 pm

posting what version you are using might be helpful, I currently have 1.14 and noticed several crashes where the game just freezes during a loading screen, or during an attack animation, not sure if this is from me updating from the demo, but I figure its just the version I am currently using.
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby jasamprn » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:13 pm

Nouvi wrote:
Phionna wrote:I am not sure if any of you had a chance to play Domination Quest: Kuro and the Naughty Monster girls, available now on DLsite...

IT'S AVAILABLE?!?

...oh goddamnit, this xmas is gonna eat my whole damn wallet. Thankies for mentioning. *runs of like a loon*

That game looks super neat. Let us know what it's like ^_^
jasamprn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nouvi » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:37 am

jasamprn wrote:That game looks super neat. Let us know what it's like ^_^

Demo already gives a pretty good taste of what it's like tbh, just full game has sooooooooo much more of it. Classic jrpg, lots of exploring and fighting, quite a few girls to collect, small tidbits of story to follow (can feel like a bit little, but not too little at least).

But as others say, it is rather prone to crashing, and even more so late game. Most likely due to memory issues, as it's apparently been compiled with 32bit unity compiler (can only load 2gb of memory and most crashes I get gives errors of 95%+ memory used).
I also had the water dragon after-sanctuary lockup, but managed to get past that after a few tries, and also crash often before the racing minigame. Just keep trying, and try to use as little memory-loading actions as possible (stick to only a few skills, don't load menu before fight etc. Just straight boot game -> load game -> fight)
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby killerwolf6 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:16 pm

Derp342 wrote:Anyone else stuck because the guildmaster of the harbor won’t give the next waypoint and instead says she only has D rank quests after beating the dragon.

You need to talk to NPCs in the harbor to unlock a new area called Bamboo Thicket, after you clear that area the guild master should point you to the last area of the game.
coffee coffee COFFEE!!!
killerwolf6
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KingstoneB123 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:24 am

I found something :3
https://www.axfc.net/u/3929904?
Pass sizevore
KingstoneB123
New to the forum

Postby acutelittlerabbit » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:24 am

KingstoneB123 wrote:I found something :3
Pass sizevore

What game is this? By the way, is there any news of FantasM?
acutelittlerabbit
New to the forum

Postby KingstoneB123 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:03 am

acutelittlerabbit wrote:
KingstoneB123 wrote:I found something :3
Pass sizevore

What game is this? By the way, is there any news of FantasM?

it's vore game
but I haven't played it yet ^^;
KingstoneB123
New to the forum

Postby JayPlays » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:29 am

is anyone haveing issues downloading Yuusha Dungeon (it may just be my computer)
JayPlays
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game