JRPG GAMES

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: JRPG GAMES

Postby VoreNut » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:07 am

What I meant was that my computer simply refuses to accept language programs for some strange reason, and I've tried numerous times to make it work. That is why I'm asking for an english made zip or rar file.

Oh, before I forget, you know that green grass looking pile in the girl by the well during yuusha's dungeon? Is there a certain amount of health you need to safely inspect it, or is it guaranteed instant death?
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby xwrath » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:46 am

VoreNut wrote:What I meant was that my computer simply refuses to accept language programs for some strange reason, and I've tried numerous times to make it work. That is why I'm asking for an english made zip or rar file.

Oh, before I forget, you know that green grass looking pile in the girl by the well during yuusha's dungeon? Is there a certain amount of health you need to safely inspect it, or is it guaranteed instant death?

About this problem, the best thing to try would be change pc to japanese locale before even downloading, since it doesn't get in the way of almost anything my pc is always in japanese locale, this usually solves this kind of problem... The te no hira one is kind of a big game, took me like 11h to clear without the walktrough.
About the yuusha dungeon, that girl is end game, you should be at least level 17 to go into her, and that thing is supposed to take lot of HP, but if you have mask/gas mask it should do no damage. But since it doesn't give nothing, I just ignore it.
Awkward guy, so may not answer due to not knowing what should I say...
If I ever help you, don't need to credit me
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jingeh » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:31 am

Im curious to where you found Shukushou Quest 2, I've been looking around and haven't found anything.
Jingeh
New to the forum

Postby sommion » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:29 pm

Jingeh wrote:Im curious to where you found Shukushou Quest 2, I've been looking around and haven't found anything.

yeah, i saw it too in the wiki of mashiro , but no links, thx for the link. Can you give where you get it?(i want to look sometimes for a update)

is there a news about Ochikos games?
sommion
Participator

Postby VoreNut » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:53 pm

Hmmm.. I think I figured out the download problem for those three games. I simply clicked the wrong thing and messed up. Could I get a step by step to do it properly? I can't use translation software, so just tell me where to click to start the download properly.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RikuHidanza » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:59 pm

VoreNut wrote:Hmmm.. I think I figured out the download problem for those three games. I simply clicked the wrong thing and messed up. Could I get a step by step to do it properly? I can't use translation software, so just tell me where to click to start the download properly.

If you use Google chrome you can right click the web page and have Google translate it for you.
Sex is like pizza. When it's good it's great, when it's bad it's better than nothing.
RikuHidanza
Participator

Postby Masuo15 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:01 pm

sommion wrote:is there a news about Ochikos games?

The last update from Ochiko (on free games) was about his first RPG "President Matsumoto Ambition", adding a guy derssed up as a girl you and you can explore his groin with (if I recall correctly) 3 gameover scenes.

And before that was Mami's game and the update to explore her breasts.

Other than that, I dont know if there has been anything else.
Masuo15
Somewhat familiar

Postby xwrath » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:47 pm

sommion wrote:
Jingeh wrote:Im curious to where you found Shukushou Quest 2, I've been looking around and haven't found anything.

yeah, i saw it too in the wiki of mashiro , but no links, thx for the link. Can you give where you get it?(i want to look sometimes for a update)

is there a news about Ochikos games?

All the games except te no hira came from the same place, 2ch > ero doujin > size fetish games
I don't know about 2ch archive so I'll be giving a direct link http://nasu.bbspink.com/test/read.cgi/e ... 419220248/ it's almost expiring though... and this is the new thread: http://nasu.bbspink.com/test/read.cgi/e ... 334479/l50 . Also, if someone here can properly speak japanese would be good to make contact with them, cause I can't...

VoreNut wrote:Hmmm.. I think I figured out the download problem for those three games. I simply clicked the wrong thing and messed up. Could I get a step by step to do it properly? I can't use translation software, so just tell me where to click to start the download properly.

I can do this, but you'll have to wait till next week, since only at mondays I have enough time at net and my cellphone can't show japanese...

Masuo15 wrote:
sommion wrote:is there a news about Ochikos games?

The last update from Ochiko (on free games) was about his first RPG "President Matsumoto Ambition", adding a guy derssed up as a girl you and you can explore his groin with (if I recall correctly) 3 gameover scenes.

And before that was Mami's game and the update to explore her breasts.

Other than that, I dont know if there has been anything else.

Thank you for the information, didn't know, if you know where is ochiko stuff I could include then here as well
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Masuo15 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:03 pm

xwrath wrote:Thank you for the information, didn't know, if you know where is ochiko stuff I could include then here as well

thats a little complicated, the games and updates were posted on his tweeter account, but I found the information and links on another forum. At this date its nearly impossible ot find the tweet and over the top, to test if its working :/. I have both games though...
Masuo15
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoreNut » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:12 pm

I can do this, but you'll have to wait till next week, since only at mondays I have enough time at net and my cellphone can't show japanese...[/quote]

It's no problem wrath, I can wait. Thanks in advance though.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby xwrath » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:55 pm

Masuo15 wrote:
xwrath wrote:Thank you for the information, didn't know, if you know where is ochiko stuff I could include then here as well

thats a little complicated, the games and updates were posted on his tweeter account, but I found the information and links on another forum. At this date its nearly impossible ot find the tweet and over the top, to test if its working :/. I have both games though...

I have the PMA one english translated, but only the president stuff, I'll upload it later, if the people want it, and you could upload what you have give me the link and I'll put it here as well.

VoreNut wrote:

I can do this, but you'll have to wait till next week, since only at mondays I have enough time at net and my cellphone can't show japanese...

It's no problem wrath, I can wait. Thanks in advance though.

I got some time and made a how to download from one of the sites later should do about the other...

I'll be adding other projects from the same place I got the ones here, and if someone knows a game that should be here as well, give me a link and I'll add it.

As another note, te no hira got a little bugfix update, I already fixed the link, if someone has downloaded, download again. To use your previous saves, copy your save folder and paste inside the new version.
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreNut » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:16 pm

Thanks for the help, got the game with lily as the password. I'll check again at my usual times for the rest.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Masuo15 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:35 pm

xwrath wrote:
Masuo15 wrote:

I have the PMA one english translated, but only the president stuff, I'll upload it later, if the people want it, and you could upload what you have give me the link and I'll put it here as well.

I can upload it tomorrow to mega and share the link here, I jut have to localize the latest mama game; both games are obiously in Japanesse.

@update: might take alittle longer...because I cant find the latest updates on both games, Im sure I have them but i keep finding the outdated ones.
Masuo15
Somewhat familiar

Postby Erecant » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:39 am

Wow, just finished playing through the two Shukushou Quest games. Absolutely loved them both. You could definitely tell the author improved their skills when looking at the second game. You don't see a lot of Breast vore/insertion around here, and these were a couple very fine examples, the second game especially.

I don't really ever make it over to 2ch, I'd love for you yo express our appreciation over her, maybe extend an invitation for the authors of these games to stop by Eka's from time to time.
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby klonoa723 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:19 pm

I can't play the first Shukushou Quest. After playing a bit of the intro, this error pops up.

...Halp please?
Attachments
error.png
error.png (5.12 KiB) Viewed 16613 times
Open for commissions: https://aryion.com/g4/view/479460
klonoa723
Somewhat familiar

Postby Erecant » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:42 pm

Sounds like you need to either change your non-unicode settings to japanese, or run applocale while unpacking the zip file. You likely have the graphics files that are missing, but w/o the proper settings, the title's will be in Mojibake, and the game won't recognize them.
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Masuo15 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:50 pm

klonoa723 wrote:I can't play the first Shukushou Quest. After playing a bit of the intro, this error pops up.

...Halp please?

I had that same issue before, the solution was to delete the file, change ther egion settings to Japanesse AND unzip the .rar once again; by doing that the files unziped had their right names; for some reason if you dont your Pc will short/rename few files and thats what causes the crash.
Masuo15
Somewhat familiar

Postby xwrath » Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:14 pm

Erecant wrote:Wow, just finished playing through the two Shukushou Quest games. Absolutely loved them both. You could definitely tell the author improved their skills when looking at the second game. You don't see a lot of Breast vore/insertion around here, and these were a couple very fine examples, the second game especially.

I don't really ever make it over to 2ch, I'd love for you yo express our appreciation over her, maybe extend an invitation for the authors of these games to stop by Eka's from time to time.

I think the same, and they already know about eka's, but my japanese skills suck, so I'm waiting for someone with better skills do this.

klonoa723 wrote:I can't play the first Shukushou Quest. After playing a bit of the intro, this error pops up.

...Halp please?

The solutions is what everyone is saying, just a little note: In some computers you may need to download the file again after setting it to japanese locale.
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreNut » Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:05 pm

Another method for playing a japanese rpg maker game on an english computer is to have someone download it on a japanese setting and putting it in an english zip file. Or at least, I think that's how I was able to play the most recent mashiro's expansion.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby klonoa723 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:43 pm

Erecant wrote:Sounds like you need to either change your non-unicode settings to japanese, or run applocale while unpacking the zip file. You likely have the graphics files that are missing, but w/o the proper settings, the title's will be in Mojibake, and the game won't recognize them.

Masuo15 wrote:I had that same issue before, the solution was to delete the file, change ther egion settings to Japanesse AND unzip the .rar once again; by doing that the files unziped had their right names; for some reason if you dont your Pc will short/rename few files and thats what causes the crash.

xwrath wrote:The solutions is what everyone is saying, just a little note: In some computers you may need to download the file again after setting it to japanese locale.

Well, that's strange then, 'cause I already have set my unicode to japanese and all the other stuff. I have tons of other
japanese h-games and they all work fine. Strange...
Could someone share their zipped game for me then, please? I've already tried to redownload the game, but the error
pops up every time...
Open for commissions: https://aryion.com/g4/view/479460
klonoa723
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game