JRPG GAMES

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: JRPG GAMES

Postby VoreNut » Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:09 pm

There's one if you go back to bed instead of leaving your room, cause the fairy doesn't save you then. Also, would it be possible to drop a slot 2 save for Te no hira ni sekai wo just after the beach event, yet right before the next one, cause I can't seem to trigger the scene after the beach... I say slot 2 because I want to keep the slot 1 save for scene reasons. Also, in Chichaku natte sokomade, during the intestinal contractions part, I can only seem to go so far before falling asleep repeatedly and getting screwed over because of that. Is there a trick to get through or what?
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby xwrath » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:03 pm

sommion wrote:you say that "Yuusha tabidatemasen" has only 6 vore scenes....i only find 2(but i love it, is like Akiho's Vores game) I miss something? the scene with the little sister, and the fairy scene if you chose wrong

It's like vorenut said, they are 6 counting the little variations...
VoreNut wrote:Also, would it be possible to drop a slot 2 save for Te no hira ni sekai wo just after the beach event, yet right before the next one, cause I can't seem to trigger the scene after the beach... I say slot 2 because I want to keep the slot 1 save for scene reasons. Also, in Chichaku natte sokomade, during the intestinal contractions part, I can only seem to go so far before falling asleep repeatedly and getting screwed over because of that. Is there a trick to get through or what?

About chichaku natte, I didn't play, and about te no hira, what beach event? And what event can't you trigger? I don't know if a save near though, if I have, monday I send you.
Awkward guy, so may not answer due to not knowing what should I say...
If I ever help you, don't need to credit me
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreNut » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:02 pm

Apparently there is something in the mansion once you do stuff on the beach, only it doesn't seem to trigger. Look at the end of the pastebin walkthrough and you'll know what I'm talking about.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby xwrath » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:04 pm

VoreNut wrote:Apparently there is something in the mansion once you do stuff on the beach, only it doesn't seem to trigger. Look at the end of the pastebin walkthrough and you'll know what I'm talking about.

Ah, I know, this is the beginning of the new history. You have to find an item in the beach, an id I think, try going at night. I had a problem triggering it in the update, but I have a save a little after this, already inside the mansion. If it fail, I'll send it to you.
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreNut » Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:29 pm

I've tried literally everything I could, please send the save on slot 2...
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby xwrath » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:32 pm

Here is the beach save, you just have to get the item here and go to the mansion. Previously I got an item wich gives 999999 of money, and also used CE to beat the shrine quest (wich is impossible for me without CE), by doing so I received a title wich gives a lot of HP/MP, if you don't like it just remove in the equipment section...

Also, added other unfinished game.
Attachments
SaveData02.rar
(185.02 KiB) Downloaded 1093 times
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreNut » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:09 pm

Ok, I've done everything in the mansion. I looked in the mansion after the floor 13 bit, and Lily is huge, what's up with that? Also version 0.7 is available. Finally, I think it's about time that someone updates the pastebin walkthrough to the latest version of Te no hira ni sekai wo.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sommion » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:53 am

xwrath wrote:Here is the beach save, you just have to get the item here and go to the mansion. Previously I got an item wich gives 999999 of money, and also used CE to beat the shrine quest (wich is impossible for me without CE), by doing so I received a title wich gives a lot of HP/MP, if you don't like it just remove in the equipment section...

Nothing.....i Used that save, beated again the boss of boxes in the 13th floor, and in the begining of the new chapter i went to the urban district....and nothing, the horror house is not opened yet...what do you guys do after the begining of the new chapter before go to the haunted hause?(and i had the latest version of the game, the 0.7)

Xwrath can you upload a save before entering the horror house?
sommion
Participator

Postby xwrath » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:29 pm

sommion wrote:
xwrath wrote:Here is the beach save, you just have to get the item here and go to the mansion. Previously I got an item wich gives 999999 of money, and also used CE to beat the shrine quest (wich is impossible for me without CE), by doing so I received a title wich gives a lot of HP/MP, if you don't like it just remove in the equipment section...

Nothing.....i Used that save, beated again the boss of boxes in the 13th floor, and in the begining of the new chapter i went to the urban district....and nothing, the horror house is not opened yet...what do you guys do after the begining of the new chapter before go to the haunted hause?(and i had the latest version of the game, the 0.7)

Xwrath can you upload a save before entering the horror house?

After you escape this boss, you have to go to see kaori, wich is in that scientific building, after speaking with her, she will tell you to go see the obake yashiki. Lily will be there. Eventually you will find a girl in white in the city, which will ask you for orientations, and go... Since you gave her the wrong informations, alice tells you to go search for her, and after seeing her a few times in the city, she will be in the obake yashiki. That's waht I remember for now. I only keep vore or something like it related saves, so...
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreNut » Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:04 am

It seems that the second car scene is just about the last thing in 6.4. Would someone be so kind as to post a save just after in 7.0? Also, there are a few crush scenes, an insertion scene, and a vore scene in the new town, just a heads up. One more thing I've been wondering, in the library at the bottom left of the alien town, there is a person at the center-right bookshelf in the northern half of the building. When you talk to her you have a few options, and various emoticon style things appear over her sprite. Is there something with her or no?
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sommion » Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:56 am

xwrath wrote:After you escape this boss, you have to go to see kaori, wich is in that scientific building, after speaking with her, she will tell you to go see the obake yashiki. Lily will be there. Eventually you will find a girl in white in the city, which will ask you for orientations, and go... Since you gave her the wrong informations, alice tells you to go search for her, and after seeing her a few times in the city, she will be in the obake yashiki. That's waht I remember for now. I only keep vore or something like it related saves, so...

The scientific building in urban area or the one in the mansion?(and who is kaori? lol) and the white girl where appears? in the urban area? or in the whole city?(you know exact point?)
EDIT: oh crap...i found it...i totally forgot that there was a laboratory beneath where you fight the twins...thanks dude

VoreNut wrote:It seems that the second car scene is just about the last thing in 6.4. Would someone be so kind as to post a save just after in 7.0? Also, there are a few crush scenes, an insertion scene, and a vore scene in the new town, just a heads up. One more thing I've been wondering, in the library at the bottom left of the alien town, there is a person at the center-right bookshelf in the northern half of the building. When you talk to her you have a few options, and various emoticon style things appear over her sprite. Is there something with her or no?

I´ll give you one when i get there.

EDIT: Onother thing......I beated the giant goddess in the space ship, and now i can´t run.....how i fix that?

EDIT 2: I got the saves...2 of then, this chapter has 2 version, one with kaori, and other with lily...the 17 is kaoi chapter, an 18 lily´s
Attachments
Save.rar
Hot sprint car chapter
(455.96 KiB) Downloaded 1008 times
sommion
Participator

Postby VoreNut » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:41 am

For the kaori chapter it is a switch puzzle. For lily... I don't know what to do.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Masuo15 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:28 pm

The version you have of President Matsumoto is the one with the guy dressed as a girl?, just asking to know if I should upload that one for you too. Seems like you guys already have the President part alone and translated wich I do have too, but I was curious if someone was also looking for the latest update since I have it too.

Also, I finally found Ochiko's Mami game with the breast exploration part, version 1.01; please feel free to upload it to mediafire, I did to MEGA because is faster for me.
https://mega.co.nz/#!JxhSXQTC!icT50s-4W ... _MlVIwj_Yw
Masuo15
Somewhat familiar

Postby ThatRandomGuy » Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:42 pm

Masuo15 wrote:The version you have of President Matsumoto is the one with the guy dressed as a girl?, just asking to know if I should upload that one for you too. Seems like you guys already have the President part alone and translated wich I do have too, but I was curious if someone was also looking for the latest update since I have it too.

Also, I finally found Ochiko's Mami game with the breast exploration part, version 1.01; please feel free to upload it to mediafire, I did to MEGA because is faster for me.

I keep getting a error everytime I try to extract install the game....it stops working, can you link where you found the new version? or try a new place to upload it?
Image Image Image Image
ThatRandomGuy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Masuo15 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:45 pm

ThatRandomGuy wrote:
Masuo15 wrote:The version you have of President Matsumoto is the one with the guy dressed as a girl?, just asking to know if I should upload that one for you too. Seems like you guys already have the President part alone and translated wich I do have too, but I was curious if someone was also looking for the latest update since I have it too.

I keep getting a error everytime I try to extract install the game....it stops working, can you link where you found the new version? or try a new place to upload it?

Sadly I got it quiet a long while ago and the link was on Ochiko's twitter, so its a looong way to find it to not say its impossible since I dont know japanesse or the exact date when was it posted; here is a new verison wich is already "installed" and includes the install file too:
https://mega.co.nz/#!hpxkTJDJ!eK_MxDbAL ... d2Pg9bxwmY

Please tell me if this one works for you
Masuo15
Somewhat familiar

Postby ThatRandomGuy » Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:07 pm

Masuo15 wrote:
ThatRandomGuy wrote:

Sadly I got it quiet a long while ago and the link was on Ochiko's twitter, so its a looong way to find it to not say its impossible since I dont know japanesse or the exact date when was it posted; here is a new verison wich is already "installed" and includes the install file too:
https://mega.co.nz/#!hpxkTJDJ!eK_MxDbAL ... d2Pg9bxwmY

It worked, thank you! :3
Image Image Image Image
ThatRandomGuy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Erecant » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:05 pm

Having trouble with tenohira, I'm hit with the same bug that won't let me run after beating the shrine event. This makes the boss in the dollhouse particularly difficult, unless I'm missing an obvious bit of the puzzle for this boss's mechanics.
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VoreNut » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:05 pm

Still having trouble with the intestinal contractions part of Chichaku natte sokomade... Any tips? Or a save just after it if possible? Cause I suspect there is at least a bit more to the game once you succeed in escaping...
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby xwrath » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:26 pm

Erecant wrote:Having trouble with tenohira, I'm hit with the same bug that won't let me run after beating the shrine event. This makes the boss in the dollhouse particularly difficult, unless I'm missing an obvious bit of the puzzle for this boss's mechanics.

About this bug the wiki says you have to try again from a previous save.

VoreNut wrote:Still having trouble with the intestinal contractions part of Chichaku natte sokomade... Any tips? Or a save just after it if possible? Cause I suspect there is at least a bit more to the game once you succeed in escaping...

Don't know, didn't try playing it,PM me your save and I'll see...

Masuo15 wrote:
ThatRandomGuy wrote:

<a class="linkification-ext" href="https://mega.co.nz/#!JxhSXQTC!icT50s-4WlQt1VLrqe0kIktEBZLaFYVfg_MlVIwj_Yw" title="Linkification: https://mega.co.nz/#!JxhSXQTC!icT50s-4W ... _MlVIwj_Yw">https://mega.co.nz/#!JxhSXQTC!icT50s-4WlQt1VLrqe0kIktEBZLaFYVfg_MlVIwj_Yw</a>

<a class="linkification-ext" href="https://mega.co.nz/#!hpxkTJDJ!eK_MxDbALz16_-j_k0v5Qg6OkYRmMO7ohd2Pg9bxwmY" title="Linkification: https://mega.co.nz/#!hpxkTJDJ!eK_MxDbAL ... d2Pg9bxwmY">https://mega.co.nz/#!hpxkTJDJ!eK_MxDbALz16_-j_k0v5Qg6OkYRmMO7ohd2Pg9bxwmY</a>

Thank you for the link, I should be including this in the OP when I get proper access to internet.

About te no hira, this was in the wiki: http://www1.axfc.net/u/3441968 they say they are some save files from each charpter until 2nd part 3rd chapter. Didn't check though.
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreNut » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:09 pm

It's fairly simple to get to really, just go through the game until a person appears in the basement of the place you can get eaten in, then pick the first, then one of the two choices that appear when you talk to the person at the bottom-left of the basement. After that you get yourself eaten again and wait to see if you made the right choice, staying near the top of the stomach until the acid recedes, once you can reach the bottom-right without getting digested, you will enter a new screen that will autosave if you let it. After you get there, slip past the acid slimes and you will get to the part I'm stuck at. I'm not sure if it's a glitch or not, but if you wait too long when the stomach acid recedes you will be unable to progress and have to hit f12 to reload a save. I can't upload my own save at the moment because my computer is having an uncooperative moment...
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game