Ryanshow's Skyrim devourment add on mod

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Ryanshow's Skyrim devourment add on mod

Postby thevoremorpher07 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:37 am

So about that Christmas present.. lol jk just checking up to make sure this thread doesn't disappear into oblivion or in belly of some random skyrim female npc who refuses to give it up and digest it.
thevoremorpher07
Somewhat familiar

Postby ForgetfulHatter » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:37 am

oh hey ryanshow i was wondering about a few things.

so we speak to the npc 9 times out of 10 they swallow us
sometimes i think 2 examples exist we swallow them they ask for it. one is non-lethal other is lethal.
you know that is such a waste you ...etc....im too embarrassed she says then about the part of you squeezing her out :D

have you ever gotten custom dialog to work for them when we swallow them via dialog?

I was thinking like you can drug someone then swallow them similar to that alchemist one
or like you can get a nord drunk then swallow them and they're too drunk to realize whats going on then when your stomach defeats them your character becomes really drunk.
or like you could cast an illusion spell that would make hypnotized asking for you to....do what we're all here for.

or one i thought would be funny a sort of unwilling pred thing like an npc though dialog pretends to cast a spell on you so they can make you swallow them or something worse like they fight their way inside you and they demand you digest them if the player refuses they use a dialog pretend to use a potion that forces digestion. obviously with the usual skill prompts with different outcomes based on skill level.

and also mia in winterhold college the library area...........that merchant that sells devourment type spells and she has the all the devourment perks.
did you get try to get her dialogue things working?
something about a ring and you go inside her to get the ring you give it to her and she then digests you or something.
ever get that working?

i figure if you use a dialog condition something like.....if actor is equal to "mia" then allow else ignore
could give her a custom tag then use something like if tag is = to whatever it is then allow it else ignore

there my head is now empty of rampaging thought ^^;
ForgetfulHatter
Somewhat familiar

Postby SeemsEdibleToMe » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:31 am

Anything new on this?
SeemsEdibleToMe
Been posting for a bit

Postby sharpteeth1221 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:04 pm

Forgetfull hatter, why dont you two work together to create one grand conversation pack add-on to the devourment mod?
sharpteeth1221
New to the forum

Postby Absentia » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:33 pm

sharpteeth1221, Now that would be awesome.
Absentia
Somewhat familiar

Postby DjConnorJ » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:40 pm

Just a small question please don't try to kill me if it's already been answered but is there anyway to get this on the xbox one?
DjConnorJ
Participator

Postby DjConnorJ » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:40 pm

Just a small question please don't try to kill me if it's already been answered but is there anyway to get this on the xbox one?
DjConnorJ
Participator

Postby paperairplaneclip » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:21 pm

DjConnorJ wrote:Just a small question please don't try to kill me if it's already been answered but is there anyway to get this on the xbox one?

no
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:33 am

paperairplaneclip wrote:
DjConnorJ wrote:Just a small question please don't try to kill me if it's already been answered but is there anyway to get this on the xbox one?

no

Question = Answered
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Natolin » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:47 pm

So is Ryan still working on this or is it dead?
I'm a thot who feeds off attention... so tell me whatcha think of my stuff! Also I have a DA account :D https://www.deviantart.com/natolinnn2
Natolin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby thevoremorpher07 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:15 am

not sure he's been on it since last April i think, but he had travel. not sure if he will finish it though, here's to hoping :D
thevoremorpher07
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkPinkie » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:50 am

thevoremorpher07 wrote:not sure he's been on it since last April i think, but he had travel. not sure if he will finish it though, here's to hoping :D

What you on about? He was on as late as today. However I think Stranger Mod V2 have been put on the backburner as Ryan have real life priorities to go over first.

P.S: Yes, I would love to be happily surprised if he just out of the blue announced that the mod was finished.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby Hivelord » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:23 am

DarkPinkie wrote:
thevoremorpher07 wrote:not sure he's been on it since last April i think, but he had travel. not sure if he will finish it though, here's to hoping :D

What you on about? He was on as late as today. However I think Stranger Mod V2 have been put on the backburner as Ryan have real life priorities to go over first.

P.S: Yes, I would love to be happily surprised if he just out of the blue announced that the mod was finished.

I asked him and he said there were indeed real life priorities taking up his time, but there is also all the paid commissions he has to complete first that are stopping from working on his free stuff.
Hivelord
Somewhat familiar

Postby LinkHelios » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:25 pm

Here a idea
After digesting the breast will grown in size
LinkHelios
New to the forum

Postby Absentia » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:01 pm

LinkHelios, This is a dialogue mod For an already existing mod
Absentia
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vennaya » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:39 pm

LinkHelios wrote:Here a idea
After digesting the breast will grown in size

Try looking up Redblues addon for devourment, it allows you to transfer prey that is in your stomach in to your breasts or butt. i think it's built in actually to the most recent version of the mod here made by "DevourmentDev". I'm sure you can find the thread, it wont take much digging.
Vennaya
Somewhat familiar

Postby Absentia » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:39 am

MisterUsername, I wouldn't waste your time. He's already posted that exact thing on every single skyrim Devourment mod out there, he doesn't want to look or read he wants it on a plate
Absentia
Somewhat familiar

Postby lolen34 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:32 pm

i can talk to the prey or to the pred what can i do
lolen34
Been posting for a bit

Postby redfearnmatt » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:48 am

So have you thought of importing this mod to Fallout vore?
redfearnmatt
Been posting for a bit

Postby lolen34 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:13 am

no!
lolen34
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game