Ryanshow's Skyrim devourment add on mod

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Ryanshow's Skyrim devourment add on mod

Postby billy922 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:30 pm

How do you get the file?
billy922
New to the forum

Postby RC8015 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:15 pm

billy922 wrote:How do you get the file?

There is an attached file in the main post.....
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Terrafox » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:18 am

Will this mod work with the 65 version of devourment also the Capacity Vore Mod?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RC8015 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:08 pm

Terrafox wrote:Will this mod work with the 65 version of devourment also the Capacity Vore Mod?

First: Yes
Second: Not sure of the skyrim capacity vore mod is even compatible with devourement, but if these two go well together, then this mod here works with it too.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Terrafox » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:54 pm

Ok thanks but I'm having troble with this mod as I'm not really seeing it anywhere in my game.
What I did was just download the data file and then go into my skyrim file and place it into my skyrim's data folder, but nothing happened.
Was there a step I didn't do?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bloodle8 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:46 pm

Terrafox wrote:Ok thanks but I'm having troble with this mod as I'm not really seeing it anywhere in my game.
What I did was just download the data file and then go into my skyrim file and place it into my skyrim's data folder, but nothing happened.
Was there a step I didn't do?

Are you using a mod manager? If so, make sure you activate the file. When you start the game, you should get a brief pop-up, something that just says "activated" or something along those lines. After that happens, you'll want to make a new save, quit to desktop, then start it up again. From there on, any female NPC should have the "Hey, there, stranger..." dialogue option.
bloodle8
Participator

Postby Heymanand » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:08 pm

I can't talk to the prey or pred using G any advice
Heymanand
New to the forum

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:41 pm

Heymanand wrote:I can't talk to the prey or pred using G any advice

No clue. That's a general problem with the devourment mod. I only hijacked the functionality during my own dialog options.

I can only guess that some other mod in your list has used the 'g' key for some other purpose and is listening for input from it...

Try putting devourment and my mod last in the order list. But that's really as far as I can give advice.

Skyrim and the creation kit is the worst shit-show I've ever seen when it comes to development.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby SeemsEdibleToMe » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:11 am

About two years ago there were plans to add more dialogue, but those were cancelled since you lost your laptop right? Since you are back now are there any plans you'll also resume work on this?
SeemsEdibleToMe
Been posting for a bit

Postby whitpey » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:48 am

RossTheEmeraldFox wrote:
paperairplaneclip wrote:
DjConnorJ wrote:Just a small question please don't try to kill me if it's already been answered but is there anyway to get this on the xbox one?

no

Question = Answered

Dang it I just got the game for free and would love to try it on the Xbox. Could it be a possibility in the future?
whitpey
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:57 am

whitpey wrote:
paperairplaneclip wrote:
DjConnorJ wrote:Just a small question please don't try to kill me if it's already been answered but is there anyway to get this on the xbox one?

no

Dang it I just got the game for free and would love to try it on the Xbox. Could it be a possibility in the future?

You can't run SKSE on consoles.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:59 pm

SeemsEdibleToMe wrote:About two years ago there were plans to add more dialogue, but those were cancelled since you lost your laptop right? Since you are back now are there any plans you'll also resume work on this?

Likely not. Perhaps some future devourment iteration but not this one. I would likely start over completely. Right now I'm completely consumed by commissions, my patreon game and my own stories I make precious few of lately.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Psycho_wolvesbane » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:45 pm

I can't seem to get the G button dialogue to work inside the stomach of a stranger, any suggestions?
Psycho_wolvesbane
Participator

Postby Znonymous » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:29 am

ahh shame that long ago hinted update isn't coming. This mod made skyrim replayable.
Znonymous
Somewhat familiar

Postby prosjekttuba » Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:25 am

Anyone who has the problem that the mod suddenly won't work with Lydia? It also appears Lydia is the only follower who is affected by this.
prosjekttuba
Been posting for a bit

Postby Younger99 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:15 am

Heymanand wrote:I can't talk to the prey or pred using G any advice

If you use a mod manager disable all of the devourment plugins, go into the game save then quit to desktop once you've done that enable all of the devourment plugins and run FNIS before you go back in and once in-game save then immediately loud that save then if you've done it right everything should be working.
Test with a predator nearby to play it safe.
Younger99
Participator

Postby Younger99 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:18 am

Psycho_wolvesbane wrote:I can't seem to get the G button dialogue to work inside the stomach of a stranger, any suggestions?

I have this happen occasionally and I learned a means to fix it if you use a mod manager disable all of the devourment plugins, go into the game save then quit to desktop once you've done that enable all of the devourment plugins and running FNIS before you go back in and once in-game save then immediately loud that save then if you've done it right everything should be working.
Test with a nearby predator to play it safe.
Younger99
Participator

Postby seetruck2000 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:43 am

Get the latest Fuz Ro D'oh from Nexus
seetruck2000
New to the forum

Postby DjConnorJ » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:45 pm

For some reason following those instructions has caused my skyui to not work properly and I can’t save anymore as it crashes the game
DjConnorJ
Participator

Postby Imnothere44 » Thu Sep 21, 2023 2:56 pm

So, I'm a bit dumb and new to skyrim mods. What do I have to install besides this to get a good skyrim vore experience(unwilling with digestions and such preferably) and how? I'm on special edition. I know this is a big general question but yeah, I'm utterly new to skyrim modding and the whole devourment thing. Thank you!
Imnothere44
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game