Ryanshow's Skyrim devourment add on mod

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Ryanshow's Skyrim devourment add on mod

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:46 pm

Back on the wagon with this. Being sent out next week again but I've got a few more paths programmed and I think I can get some more done before the trip.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby DarkPinkie » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:12 pm

Whoo! Nice to hear from you Ryan. And it's good to hear progress is being made even if it is slower than what most of us fans wished it was.

One of these days the prothesized devourment king Ryan will bring us all to the promised land where we all can ask random strangers to be our food as well as asking them to make us their food.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby Shortpig » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:26 pm

Personally, I'd love to see a document with all of the dialogue trees on it, both for new additions and what already exists.
Would beat trying to sate my curiosity by reloading until I try every dialogue option. And, might let us get a peek at what you're making before you're ready to release it.
Shortpig
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkPinkie » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:10 pm

Shortpig wrote:Personally, I'd love to see a document with all of the dialogue trees on it, both for new additions and what already exists.
Would beat trying to sate my curiosity by reloading until I try every dialogue option. And, might let us get a peek at what you're making before you're ready to release it.

Ahile I can't really say I agree with you about being given a dialogue tree as that sort of spoils it for when you (or me in this case) thought you had found everything, but then randomly gets treated to something that you didn't find before. As such with the silliest part of the stranger mod I found long after I thought I found it all.

Silly scene description spoilered for if you want to explore it yourself.
Spoiler: show
For example, how I survived (using Histskin for that delicious near invulnerabilty, combined with regeneration effects) what should have been an instant/near instant death scene only to have the poor girl swoon over that I am the superior pred and begged me to eat her.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby Jadex » Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:28 pm

uh this mod seems nice and stuff but it breaks devourment for me so its less then useless do you need to start a new game to use it or?
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkPinkie » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:49 pm

Jadex wrote:uh this mod seems nice and stuff but it breaks devourment for me so its less then useless do you need to start a new game to use it or?

Nope you don't need to start a new game. Though I think the problem you have with it breaking the base mod might be because of a wrong load order. I had the very same problem before I figured out the correct load order. Also note that this mod is for the .65 versions and not RedBlue's version.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby thevoremorpher07 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:18 pm

So any luck with progress lately? just noticed this thread hasn't really spoken on it in a few weeks.
thevoremorpher07
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkPinkie » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:14 pm

thevoremorpher07 wrote:So any luck with progress lately? just noticed this thread hasn't really spoken on it in a few weeks.

Dunno. Been quiet for a month now. I know Ryan is having a hectic time with his real life stuff ATM so that could just be it.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:39 pm

World tour 2016 for work. I'm all over europe at the moment which while exciting is disruptive to anything but short term efforts. I really need like an hour at a time to get my head into the creation kit and ensure that what I code will *probably* work.

So yah, this is going on until late October likely.

I'm updating my resume this travel schedule is unending.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby DarkPinkie » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:46 am

Cool! You gonna visit Sweden during that tour of yours?
DarkPinkie
---

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:29 am

Heh I don't think so. I don't know of any sites we have there. I think the current plan is cutting a swath through poland,germany,belgium,france, then UK before finally home.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Baz » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:10 am

Lemme know if you hit Bristol, UK
"I might not agree with what you say, but I will defend your right to say it to the death." E. B. Hall
"I have two types of friend. You're either my kind of asshole, or my kind of nutter. It's up to you to decide which one you are!"
Baz
Yat

Postby thevoremorpher07 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:22 am

poke* poke* don't mind me i'm just poking this thread with a long stick to make sure its not dead. 0.o...
thevoremorpher07
Somewhat familiar

Postby paperairplaneclip » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:01 pm

thevoremorpher07 wrote:poke* poke* don't mind me i'm just poking this thread with a long stick to make sure its not dead. 0.o...

Well, Ryan is traveling, so nothing really here happens meanwhile
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:27 pm

I didn't die but that went on a long time heh and I hit a huge snag so this is on hold for a little while longer.

And sorry Baz, only got out to London and Leicester!

The snag?

Luggage didn't make it with me when I got back into the US and the suitcase with my laptop and all progress on this was in it.

Long story short customs is a bit confused as to whether I should be declaring some of the items in that bag. (I shouldn't, but it's kind of odd for a bag to go through customs without a person) Also it went into customs in Texas and I am not in Texas, thousands of miles away actually.

I have every confidence that it'll get resolved, but government work is slow so far. This snag goes for my other game too for the most part although it's easier to work on that without the framework in front of me.

So for the moment, on hold. I'm guessing another week or two... Hopefully.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby kongpow » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:30 pm

Thanks for the update ryan, and don't stress it to much. With SSE 64bit skse and skyui on the way, Devourment and community mods for it like this, still have a chance to shine when someone gets around to porting it to the 64bit version. (Probably Redblue3222)

I'll continue to look forward to the player pred interactions you are working on.

Cheers!
Devourment v.65d Legacy Pack

http://tinyurl.com/z3faw96

^^^LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD/GUIDE^^^

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby thevoremorpher07 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:22 am

Any updates on when we might get the mod Ryan?
thevoremorpher07
Somewhat familiar

Postby RediQ » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:54 am

Woah! Somehow I never saw this thread until today, which is a shame since it's great.

Good stuff, Ryan.
RediQ
Participator

Postby DjConnorJ » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:01 am

Im hoping this mod could be put on console since they now support mods but i may be dreaming a big dream there
DjConnorJ
Participator

Postby paperairplaneclip » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:18 am

DjConnorJ wrote:Im hoping this mod could be put on console since they now support mods but i may be dreaming a big dream there

The issue isn't the know how, it's just Bethesda's restrictions. Although who knows, maybe a few years after the release they'll start not to give a damn about the mods that are released for SSE and it might slip by, who knows.
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game