GirlsVoreBoys Game *update 7-8-2016*

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: GirlsVoreBoys Game

Postby voremenow » Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:20 pm

It's working now I don't know why. but it definitely wasn't when I tried before. I reloaded it a few times and that didn't fix it. I just left and tried it again a couple of days later and then it worked.
voremenow
Been posting for a bit

Postby smiley » Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:16 pm

voremenow wrote:It's working now I don't know why. but it definitely wasn't when I tried before. I reloaded it a few times and that didn't fix it. I just left and tried it again a couple of days later and then it worked.

Maybe your keyboard is broken?
smiley
Participator

Postby firefly » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:11 am

Hey, a nice game, indeed.
Just one question: Aren't there any sounds in the game or is it something with my computer configuration?
And a suggestion: The girl can spit out the boys, when in mouth yet. It would be funny if she would be able to lay/kneel down and "shoot out" an unbirthed boy - like in the Famous PingPongBallTrick[tm] :)
firefly
Been posting for a bit

Postby NekoYuki » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:47 pm

Last post:
by smiley » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:16 pm

Your post:
by firefly » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:11 am

See something odd here?
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby smiley » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:26 pm

There are no sounds in the game yet.
I have tought about making characters able to shoot unbirthed enemys downwards after jumping.

I have been working on the game in the meantime and I should be able to update the game soon, the update will include:
A new playable character.
Larger enemys that must be stunned before they can be eaten.
3 new enemys.
2 new levels.
Scoring system.

Try out the new character:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/d8i8j ... MCTest.zip
Use enter to spit objects and shift fow a mega chomp, hold shift until she starts flashing for a long chomp.
You can also jump on enemys heads to stun them.
smiley
Participator

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:51 am

So I beat the level offered, and it took me to a room where I was locked in, and it started spawning enemies infintly to the point where it eventually crashed my computer, and I have a 660 and 20 gigs of RAM.

I think every one that spawned, spawned their own children who then became spawns them sleves.

My God it was full of stars.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ArgobargSoup » Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:07 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:So I beat the level offered, and it took me to a room where I was locked in, and it started spawning enemies infintly to the point where it eventually crashed my computer, and I have a 660 and 20 gigs of RAM.

I think every one that spawned, spawned their own children who then became spawns them sleves.

It crashed fer you? I switched ta a different window fer a bit and when I got back, they had stopped spawnin' and the door was open.

The only problems I had was that durin' the first level, the framerate was all low, like the room's speed had been lowered. The frame rate was actually perfectly fine when all the enemies were spawnin' in the second level, only ta drop again once they were all gone and the wall coverin' the flag shattered.

Also possibly a hitbox issue on the chomp charge when goin' left.

Needs a bigger bulge when ya nom more than one. :P

Either way, yay Eva! The ability ta hork things at enemies is hilarious. XD
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby smiley » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:28 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:So I beat the level offered, and it took me to a room where I was locked in, and it started spawning enemies infintly to the point where it eventually crashed my computer, and I have a 660 and 20 gigs of RAM.

Wow, I did not expect that would crash peoples computer :o
I wont let that many enemys spawn in the actual game, I just wanted to take the Mega chomp\Long chomp's ability to eat any number of enemys to its logical extreme by letting you eat 1000 enemys at once just to show it off.

ArgobargSoup wrote:It crashed fer you? I switched ta a different window fer a bit and when I got back, they had stopped spawnin' and the door was open.

The only problems I had was that durin' the first level, the framerate was all low, like the room's speed had been lowered. The frame rate was actually perfectly fine when all the enemies were spawnin' in the second level, only ta drop again once they were all gone and the wall coverin' the flag shattered.

Thats weird, I have no Idea why the framerate would be lower during the first room and speed up when all the enemys spawned.
I shall take a look at the hitbox.

I have planned to have 3 different size levels for the mega chomp's bulge, depending on how many enemys you eat.
smiley
Participator

Postby NanasBananas » Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:46 pm

After a little experimenting, It seems like every time I press Z the game suddenly slows to a crawl. When I don't touch that button everything works fine.

Also tried jumping on the enemies' heads in the second room. Then I started spitting on them. Was amused. :silly:
NanasBananas
Somewhat familiar

Postby smiley » Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:55 pm

NanasBananas wrote:After a little experimenting, It seems like every time I press Z the game suddenly slows to a crawl. When I don't touch that button everything works fine.

Also tried jumping on the enemies' heads in the second room. Then I started spitting on them. Was amused. :silly:

I added that function to slow the game down so I could see if the vore animations of the player and enemys synced up correctly but I forgot to disable it for this demo.

Thanks for pointing it out, I had forgotten I added that function ^^;
smiley
Participator

Postby firefly » Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:06 am

On my system there is a problem with that Mega chomp test.exe:
It seems to use a too large window size/screen size.
I don't know which resolution you use - but have 1024x768 and this game it seems to exceed the borders of the screen when I use full screen - and in windowed mode it is stick on the upper left and so on... don't know how to describe.

The girl has to be controlled from upper right corner (outscreen) into visible area at first.
firefly
Been posting for a bit

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:55 am

smiley wrote:

Wow, I did not expect that would crash peoples computer :o
I wont let that many enemys spawn in the actual game, I just wanted to take the Mega chomp\Long chomp's ability to eat any number of enemys to its logical extreme by letting you eat 1000 enemys at once just to show it off.

ArgobargSoup wrote:It crashed fer you? I switched ta a different window fer a bit and when I got back, they had stopped spawnin' and the door was open.

Thats weird, I have no Idea why the framerate would be lower during the first room and speed up when all the enemys spawned.
I shall take a look at the hitbox.

I have planned to have 3 different size levels for the mega chomp's bulge, depending on how many enemys you eat.

Pretty sure it didn't stop at 1000. At some point it freaked out, launched a bunch of them into the air, and they just started raining down, while spawning.

Stars everywhere, the screen was basically entirely full of the dudes.

I think something went wrong.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby smiley » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:01 pm

The game has been updated, check the first post!
smiley
Participator

Re: GirlsVoreBoys Game *Updated 9-3-2016*

Postby ArgobargSoup » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:01 pm

I'm really likin' the new additions! However, I'm findin' a few issues with tryin' ta get past a level with Gwen; the building decent level has some enemy arrangements that seem ta be built with Eve in mind, leaving it rather difficult fer the original two characters ta get past.

-The three chargers in the upper left corner. They actually weren't much of a problem, but the middle charger is positioned JUST right so that he never hits a wall. He charges off the ledge, and stops just before the wall, then if ya try ta bait him again, he charges and stops just before the other wall. He's faster than the player, too, and you can't stun him while he's charging.
-That part, just after the first rocket-launching enemy, where you go down a few steps, up a few steps, and are faced with a charger, four punchers, and a line of throwers. The charger and the first puncher are easy ta deal with, but the throwers start throwin' in a pattern that ya can't even do a quick gulp on the other three punchers, and I didn't see much of an opening ta try stompin' on them. I've yet ta get past this part. >_>
Last edited by ArgobargSoup on Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby smiley » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:16 pm

ArgobargSoup wrote:I'm really likin' the new additions! However, I'm findin' a few issues with tryin' ta get past a level with Gwen; the building decent level has some enemy arrangements that seem ta be built with Eve in mind, leaving it rather difficult fer the original two characters ta get past.

-The three chargers in the upper left corner. They actually weren't much of a problem, but the middle charger is positioned JUST right so that he never hits a wall. He charges off the ledge, and stops just before the wall, then if ya try ta bait him again, he charges and stops just before the other wall. He's faster than the player, too, and you can't stun him while he's charging.
-That part, just after the first rocket-launching enemy, where you go down a few steps, up a few steps, and are faced with a charger, three punchers, and a line of throwers. The charger's easy ta deal with, but the throwers start throwin' in a pattern that ya can't even do a quick gulp on the punchers, and I didn't see much of an opening ta try stompin' on them. I've yet ta get past this part. >_>

Gwen and Daisy can unbirth large enemys without having to stun them. You can use this against a running charger.

As for the line of throwers, just spit the charger at them.
smiley
Participator

Postby ArgobargSoup » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:32 pm

smiley wrote:Gwen and Daisy can unbirth large enemys without having to stun them. You can use this against a running charger.

As for the line of throwers, just spit the charger at them.

Really? Well now that'll make things easier! :D
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby smiley » Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:26 pm

A new update has been released!
smiley
Participator

Re: GirlsVoreBoys Game *update 12-4-2016

Postby smiley » Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:09 pm

New update!
smiley
Participator

Postby ArgobargSoup » Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:48 pm

New character's pretty neat, seems a bit OP at first, but then ya get inta the jumping sections. :P

Although I think she needs a proximity check; that vacuum effect tends not ta hit someone if they're too close, and sometimes snags a person that's further away first. Got smacked a couple of times during the building climb because it snagged someone at the back of a group instead of the one right next ta me.
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NiceGuy18 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:51 am

Some ideas I think could work are these.
1. If you double jump on enemy, you can unbirth or AV them.
2. maybe try some kinky music.
3. Maybe have a character who can assimilate/absorb the enemy into herself.

These are just some ideas I think would possibly be cool to see soon. These are NOT REQUESTS. Currently, however, the game is a real blast and is entertaining to play. Please keep up the good work.
NiceGuy18
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game