GirlsVoreBoys Game *update 7-8-2016*

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

GirlsVoreBoys Game *update 7-8-2016*

Postby smiley » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:01 am

Update for the GirlsVoreBoys game!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/m3e15 ... B+game.zip

I originally intended for Android Maid to be the fift character but La Voraciosa ended up overtaking her during development.
Seeing that I had a new character done and the other updates ready I think I should release it now.

Changelist:
New character: La Voraciosa
Level select schreen\world map
Addded sound effects
Bug Fixes

Changelist 12-4-2016:
New character: Android Super Stretcher
3 new levels
1 new stage hazard
unique enemy sprites for Android Super Stretcher (made by Frazamatron)
Added belly shrinking sequence to Gwen's vore animation

Changelist 13-3-2016:
Eve can now spit projectiles in the air.
Eve's buttons for the projectile spit and mega chomp have been swapped.
Fixed a bug where Eve could get stuck on an urchin.
Reaching the final flag will now send you back to the main menu properly with all characters.
Fixed a bug where Daisy could swallow enemys while jumping.
Adjusted ladders.
Added a hidden level select in the first level.

Changelist 9-3-2016:
New character added: Eve
Large enemys implemented.
2 new enemys
2 new stage hazards
2 new levels
Added ability to stun enemys by jumping on them.
Changed Daisy's swallowing animation.
Score counter added.
Character portraits added.
Enemys can now be defeated by spiting them out onto another enemy.

Characters belong to
http://aryion.com/g4/user/GirlsVoreBoys
http://aryion.com/g4/user/CratedCheese
http://frazamatron.deviantart.com/
http://aryion.com/g4/user/imaginaria2
Attachments
screenshot100.png
screenshot101.png
screenshot101.png (11.13 KiB) Viewed 12359 times
screenshot102.png
screenshot102.png (20.68 KiB) Viewed 12359 times
screenshot103.png
screenshot103.png (15.38 KiB) Viewed 12359 times
screenshot104.png
screenshot104.png (7.79 KiB) Viewed 12359 times
screenshot105.png
screenshot105.png (16.65 KiB) Viewed 12359 times
screenshot106.png
screenshot106.png (15.42 KiB) Viewed 12359 times
screenshot107.png
screenshot107.png (14.7 KiB) Viewed 12359 times
Last edited by smiley on Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:38 pm, edited 7 times in total.
smiley
Participator

Re: GirlsVoreBoys Game

Postby Schpadoinkle » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:40 am

I like it~. Full screen and a belly shrinking animation would be nice though.
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby smiley » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:50 am

Schpadoinkle wrote:I like it~. Full screen and a belly shrinking animation would be nice though.

Thank you! Fullschreen is already in the game: press F4
smiley
Participator

Postby Someone92 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:59 am

Annoyances:
- Ladders should be solid ground instead of "holes" so you don't fall down if you walk over them. To climb down a letter you have to press DOWN.
- The hotkeys are too far away from each other.
- The wind-up animation of the default enemy looks like he scratches his head. The first time I was surprised that he hit me afterwards. :lol:

Suggestions:
- More ways on how to activate your vore attacks. E.g. some enemies can only be beaten by jumping on top of them and unbirth them like in FUbN, some enemies walr around and can only be eaten if you sneak up on them from behind.
- Regaining health by eating, e.g. eating one enemy restores 1/8 of a hearth.

Otherwise a fun and simple game.
Someone92
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bright » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:09 am

I must say I like the mechanics in this game.
They are done quite well.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby smiley » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:45 pm

Someone92 wrote:Annoyances:
- Ladders should be solid ground instead of "holes" so you don't fall down if you walk over them. To climb down a letter you have to press DOWN.
- The hotkeys are too far away from each other.
- The wind-up animation of the default enemy looks like he scratches his head. The first time I was surprised that he hit me afterwards. :lol:

Suggestions:
- More ways on how to activate your vore attacks. E.g. some enemies can only be beaten by jumping on top of them and unbirth them like in FUbN, some enemies walr around and can only be eaten if you sneak up on them from behind.
- Regaining health by eating, e.g. eating one enemy restores 1/8 of a hearth.

Otherwise a fun and simple game.

Thanks for the suggestions, I make no promises about what will be added next but I am open for suggestions.

Bright wrote:I must say I like the mechanics in this game.
They are done quite well.

Thank you!
From a purely technical point of view this game is the most advanced thing Ive done with Gamemaker.
smiley
Participator

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:05 pm

Is there any planned instances of rival predators and such for vorish enemy natures or perhaps boss fights.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby smiley » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:28 pm

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:Is there any planned instances of rival predators and such for vorish enemy natures or perhaps boss fights.

There's probably gonna be a boss fight with the girl in the red shirt from this comic http://aryion.com/g4/view/288038
She would be able to eat the player.
smiley
Participator

Postby hotpocketshogun » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:00 pm

I'm coming out of lurking just to say I love the game so far. The animations are most amusing, especially the UB ones. Just how the boy struggles as he's pulled in and how the girl contently pulls up her pants once she...digests him? I'm sure it's an annoyance when people immediately demand you make a change to your work, but the only thing I would add to the game is an AV feature. Maybe as an alternate button attack like TAB or something. This would allow players to mix up methods as desired or stick with a favorite. I guess if you really wanted to, you could make certain enemies or situations that required a specific method of vore. Either way, I'm happy to see more well-made vore-games out there and can't wait to see where you take it.
hotpocketshogun
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zade » Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:44 pm

i like the game thusfar is the normal swallow button being the enter key, it feels rather awkward having to hit an action key with a hand controlling movement, maybe you move the normal swallow key to the left hand?

for keyboard side scroller mode my left hand is on Shift,Z,X,C with thumb on space, right hand is on the arrowkeys
Zade
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nornim » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:54 am

Came for the vore, stayed for the gameplay.

Very well made, has a good game feel.

I did use unbirth the most because it has a smoother animation, largely because eating had a poor finish compared to the unbirth.

Other then that, seemed fine, the last level felt challenging in a good way.

I look forward to the addition of other enemy types and new levels if you do plan on adding them.
Nornim
Somewhat familiar

Postby Schpadoinkle » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:19 am

Yeah, I wish swallowing had a smoother finish animation. Especially because I am not a fan of unbirth, so watching her go from full to suddenly nothing again is a bit jarring.
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FaultyVault » Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:04 pm

Played from start to finish. Having a noticeable preference for UB, I used that almost exclusively, but I couldn't resist using the swallow for the great struggle animation. Am I mad to wish after an UB with struggling? Or would that be too much of a good thing?

I like the way you chose to place some of the 'boys' in locations that you had to eat them to proceed. As well as the way in which you placed some so that you had to swoop in and grab them before finding somewhere safe to 'deal' with them, but as I played through, I noticed there were quite a few sort of, out of the way. Or that didn't need to be eaten. That you could just shoot on past them while snagging the hearts. And then I had an idea that I think could be quite effective, so humor me. What do you think of making it so that instead of collecting hearts to gain health, you ate people to gain health? It'd give players more incentive to go out of their way to devour them and we'd get to see your great animations all the more.

Just a thought though, obviously you'd have to balance it, like work out how many people need to be eaten for a heart back or whatever. Not bad though eh?

It's so great to see more games with a vore theme. I'll certainly be keeping an eye on this as you keep adding to it and will be recommending it to friends.
FaultyVault
New to the forum

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:52 am

Great work as alway man.

I have a few minor sugestions.

-There should be some kind of risk to Vore, like character slow down or a longer digestion.
-I would be great if you could perhaps UB and Vore people so you could fit 2 at once.
-The eneimes should be ambulatory. They aren't too threatening just standing around.

But I like what I see here. I cant wait for more.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby forgreatjustice18 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:51 am

Awesome game smiley! Being able to eat more than one person at a time would be cool. But seriously awesome job!
forgreatjustice18
Somewhat familiar

Postby tonyvld » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:42 pm

Love the game, I like the Idea of an enemy pred, good job man
A kind twin tailed fennec kitsune.
tonyvld
Somewhat familiar

Postby voremenow » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:59 pm

I'm sorry but I don't see a way into the first building unless there's a duck button that I'm not seeing. Which is very likely.
Can I have some help since everybody else made it through.
voremenow
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:51 pm

voremenow wrote:I'm sorry but I don't see a way into the first building unless there's a duck button that I'm not seeing. Which is very likely.

Hold "down", then press "left" or "right" to crawl.
Turbotowns
???

Postby voremenow » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:56 pm

Oh ok I tried that. I guess it might be broken for me.
voremenow
Been posting for a bit

Postby smiley » Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:21 pm

hotpocketshogun wrote:I'm coming out of lurking just to say I love the game so far. The animations are most amusing, especially the UB ones. Just how the boy struggles as he's pulled in and how the girl contently pulls up her pants once she...digests him? I'm sure it's an annoyance when people immediately demand you make a change to your work, but the only thing I would add to the game is an AV feature. Maybe as an alternate button attack like TAB or something. This would allow players to mix up methods as desired or stick with a favorite. I guess if you really wanted to, you could make certain enemies or situations that required a specific method of vore. Either way, I'm happy to see more well-made vore-games out there and can't wait to see where you take it.

Glad you like the game!
AV is probably not gonna happen as Personally dislike AV.

Zade wrote:i like the game thusfar is the normal swallow button being the enter key, it feels rather awkward having to hit an action key with a hand controlling movement, maybe you move the normal swallow key to the left hand?

for keyboard side scroller mode my left hand is on Shift,Z,X,C with thumb on space, right hand is on the arrowkeys

Yea, I might change the controls. I am a bit concerned about using the letter keys as that means that people who do not have a QWERTY keyboard will have trouble with the input. But I could also just keep both input methods.

Nornim wrote:Came for the vore, stayed for the gameplay.

Very well made, has a good game feel.

I did use unbirth the most because it has a smoother animation, largely because eating had a poor finish compared to the unbirth.

Other then that, seemed fine, the last level felt challenging in a good way.

I look forward to the addition of other enemy types and new levels if you do plan on adding them.
Schpadoinkle wrote:Yeah, I wish swallowing had a smoother finish animation. Especially because I am not a fan of unbirth, so watching her go from full to suddenly nothing again is a bit jarring.

I'll add an animation for the belly vanishing.

FaultyVault wrote:Played from start to finish. Having a noticeable preference for UB, I used that almost exclusively, but I couldn't resist using the swallow for the great struggle animation. Am I mad to wish after an UB with struggling? Or would that be too much of a good thing?

I like the way you chose to place some of the 'boys' in locations that you had to eat them to proceed. As well as the way in which you placed some so that you had to swoop in and grab them before finding somewhere safe to 'deal' with them, but as I played through, I noticed there were quite a few sort of, out of the way. Or that didn't need to be eaten. That you could just shoot on past them while snagging the hearts. And then I had an idea that I think could be quite effective, so humor me. What do you think of making it so that instead of collecting hearts to gain health, you ate people to gain health? It'd give players more incentive to go out of their way to devour them and we'd get to see your great animations all the more.

Just a thought though, obviously you'd have to balance it, like work out how many people need to be eaten for a heart back or whatever. Not bad though eh?

It's so great to see more games with a vore theme. I'll certainly be keeping an eye on this as you keep adding to it and will be recommending it to friends.

Yea, when I made the Thrower enemy the gameplay changed to a more "tactical" style whre you might need to think about how to best deal with a a group of enemys. Its nice to hear people like it!
While it as a vore game, I don't want to force the player to eat every single enemy in a level as I feel that would get tedious after a while. But I do have plans for more threatening enemys that will be harder to avoid.
I am not going to change the unbirth animation I think, I like it as it is :V
The Idea of eating enemys to get hearths is a pretty nice one, I'll think about it!

0Anesthetic4u wrote:Great work as alway man.

I have a few minor sugestions.

-There should be some kind of risk to Vore, like character slow down or a longer digestion.
-I would be great if you could perhaps UB and Vore people so you could fit 2 at once.
-The eneimes should be ambulatory. They aren't too threatening just standing around.

But I like what I see here. I cant wait for more.
forgreatjustice18 wrote:Awesome game smiley! Being able to eat more than one person at a time would be cool. But seriously awesome job!

tonyvld wrote:Love the game, I like the Idea of an enemy pred, good job man

Thanks!
I want to add bigger enemys that leave you immobile until you have swallowed or fully unbirthed them. They will also have a longer animation.
Multi prey vore is highly unlikely as thats a bit too complicated to program for me ^^;

voremenow wrote:I'm sorry but I don't see a way into the first building unless there's a duck button that I'm not seeing. Which is very likely.
Turbotowns wrote:

Hold "down", then press "left" or "right" to crawl.

voremenow wrote:Oh ok I tried that. I guess it might be broken for me.

You have to keep holding down which makes your character crouch then you press left or right. (while keeping down pressed.)
smiley
Participator

Next

Return to Vore game