A Day At The Funfair (1.3) (Source On Page 10)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: A Day At The Funfair (1.3) (Source On Page 10)

Postby Psycho_wolvesbane » Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:15 am

I read that the forum is not at risk.
Psycho_wolvesbane
Participator

Postby shadyguy » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:20 am

Jeschke wrote:Hey, so. Apparently the Quest website might be going down in a few months. March, in fact. Nothing certain, but, time to prepare for it possibly happening. So because I've mentioned it before, I'm finally getting around to it, and dumping the source code for this and the Halloween game for people to mess around with/look through. Or edit to add in their own things. I dunno. I wouldn't mind hearing about it if anyone does that. :B

But yeah, here.

Fairground: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/900 ... eCode.aslx
Pranks And Some Predation: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/900 ... 0Code.aslx

What you want to do is load up your Quest editor with a new game, go into code view, and paste the entirety of that code in there. The code should be formatted like so: https://gyazo.com/5d3f7941014990f1a536594df1e45cd7 . Then go out of code view, and save the game when it prompts you to. It should re-load the editor, and there you go, the source code in a readable, non-code format. (I don't know why it's such a pain to get it to do that, I've tried putting the file online and that just corrupted it somehow, and pulling the source code from the .quest file makes it not format correctly for the editor or something.)

Anyway, have fun and all. If you were still holding out for an update, believe me, it's a fun idea in my head but I have no idea if I'll ever sit down and put the hours in to write the multiple endings for things. I got burnt out. Now I'm just going to look around for another adventure game maker. People say Twine is alright but I hate the lack of interaction and depth of elements compared with Quest. Might just stick with Quest for my next game but with the knowledge that I might have to distribute the program along with the game. In any case, enjoy poking around the code, there's commentary in the funfair about things that might've been, and lots of things that might've been that weren't that you can read.

Interesting, was digging through the source code for P&SP and found some variables and dialogue that seem to imply the player can devour more than one person. Been a while since I've played, but as I recall the only guy you can eat is the horse's little brother. Did I just miss the other one, or is that something you never got around to doing?
shadyguy
New to the forum

Postby Jeschke » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:31 am

Something I didn't get around to doing, really. I don't even remember doing anything besides making that flag (or object, whatever you'd call it, I'd use objects for flags all the time) for two people being eaten.
Jeschke
Participator

Postby pussylover3 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:46 pm

My only problem with this game is there is absolutely no chances of survival it is pretty much "oh look you got eaten, well you might as well give up and not live because the predators have no heart what so ever, oh what's that you have so many punch cards well screw you back to the beginning for you" I also wish there was a way to redo places but other than that it's an okay game
pussylover3
Somewhat familiar

Postby Biergesetz » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:25 pm

honestly, it's pretty easy to win, especially if you savescum and figure out the low-risk punch routes
Biergesetz
Been posting for a bit

Postby Cygni » Mon May 01, 2017 11:20 pm

Are you still planning on doing more work on this, Jeschke?
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sweetladyamy » Tue May 02, 2017 1:31 am

I actually enjoyed Funfair, and was hoping to actually pick up where the game left off.

Fucking Dropbox; 404 BULLSHIT.

Well, fine then. I wasted my time with it. I loved it, but...time to set it free I guess.

Just like my life; worthless. Come for me, Reaper.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby mZmm » Tue May 02, 2017 2:51 am

Maenethal wrote:Are you still planning on doing more work on this, Jeschke?

Jit's working on his audio projects more than anything nowadays. Pretty sure this game is finished and he's working on another one in bits and pieces.

sweetladyamy wrote:I actually enjoyed Funfair, and was hoping to actually pick up where the game left off.

Fucking Dropbox; 404 BULLSHIT.

Well, fine then. I wasted my time with it. I loved it, but...time to set it free I guess.

Just like my life; worthless. Come for me, Reaper.

Uh, what? The mediafire link works for me fine. I can upload my copy of it if you want it that badly.
mZmm
Participator

Postby Jeschke » Tue May 02, 2017 4:25 am

Oh, yeah, Dropbox went and forced changes on everything, so all my old URLs are borked. Here.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/ln1f43w2 ... fmby1&dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qbab5s8clt80w ... .aslx?dl=0

And yeah I don't do as much writing before. Just working on whatever most of the time. If anything I might try to get that idea from last halloween done for next time, right after I figure out good exercises to deal with carpal tunnel popping up a lot.
Last edited by Jeschke on Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jeschke
Participator

Postby SuperSlosh » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:46 am

So is there ANYWHERE i can find the low HP code or am i really going to have to play the same 5 minutes of this *LUCK BASED TEXT ADVENTURE* game repeatedly? Because I'm not fuckin doing that. I dont understand why this has to be made difficult.
SuperSlosh
New to the forum

Postby Phietto » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:14 am

SuperSlosh wrote:So is there ANYWHERE i can find the low HP code or am i really going to have to play the same 5 minutes of this *LUCK BASED TEXT ADVENTURE* game repeatedly? Because I'm not fuckin doing that. I dont understand why this has to be made difficult.

Or you could just....
play the game?

It's not like it's especially difficult to win. If you're THAT starved for smut, go look at the source code directly.

What's the point in making a game if people like you don't even want to play it.
I do stuff, but also I made a text adventure!
THETA Patreon
Phietto
Been posting for a bit

Postby player1 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:35 am

SuperSlosh wrote:So is there ANYWHERE i can find the low HP code or am i really going to have to play the same 5 minutes of this *LUCK BASED TEXT ADVENTURE* game repeatedly? Because I'm not fuckin doing that. I dont understand why this has to be made difficult.

sheesh, do we have to spoon feed you everything? Nobody forced you to play the game, if you just want to fap go play a visual novel or something.
"wizards, no sense of right or wrong!" some spacemen wisdom.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hansony » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:02 pm

uhm.. you do know that if you download it you can save it in a new file at any point in game you want too and continue from that, right? so every time you manage to not die you can save and then continue from there when you die... I mean it is a bullshit way of playing but if you just want the codes anyway this will make it possible to get there without as much of a "luck based" system which you seem to be so mad about
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby voidrunner » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:41 pm

So... The file was deleted from Mediafire... Anyone have a download?
"Life is like a rollercoaster, sure it has its ups and downs, but you may just find, it can throw you for a loop!" ~voidrunner
voidrunner
Somewhat familiar

Postby Benevorlent » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:55 pm

voidrunner wrote:So... The file was deleted from Mediafire... Anyone have a download?

There's a download link on the online version ( textadventures.co.uk/games/view/yndfhiuyekel-t-vi-uzfw/a-day-at-the-funfair-1-3), the link itself is textadventures.co.uk/games/download/yndfhiuyekel-t-vi-uzfw
IDK how to do URL stuff lmao
Benevorlent
Somewhat familiar

Postby voidrunner » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:05 pm

Benevorlent wrote:
voidrunner wrote:So... The file was deleted from Mediafire... Anyone have a download?

There's a download link on the online version ( textadventures.co.uk/games/view/yndfhiuyekel-t-vi-uzfw/a-day-at-the-funfair-1-3), the link itself is textadventures.co.uk/games/download/yndfhiuyekel-t-vi-uzfw
IDK how to do URL stuff lmao

"Life is like a rollercoaster, sure it has its ups and downs, but you may just find, it can throw you for a loop!" ~voidrunner
voidrunner
Somewhat familiar

Postby darknessblades » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:31 am

not sure if you are working on it anymore but there is a bug with the rides.

how to recreate:
vore: heavy
disposal on

first go into the park, travel trough all the rides clockwise.
then save to a file.

after that open the save and enter a ride. rides are then broken
darknessblades
Participator

Postby voidrunner » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:40 pm

Is there a code to view a gallery or something? I can't seem to activate all of the vore scenes in the circus section. It always lets me go :/

Edit: Just wanted to say that I already beat the game, but I now want to play through it seeing all the vore scenes
voidrunner
Somewhat familiar

Postby Crazyman536 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:05 am

voidrunner wrote:Is there a code to view a gallery or something? I can't seem to activate all of the vore scenes in the circus section. It always lets me go :/

Edit: Just wanted to say that I already beat the game, but I now want to play through it seeing all the vore scenes

There's no gallery, though it's generally easier to get a vore ending if you us the code you get for beating the game. there's also the fast, though occasionally buggy approach of typing "undo" in the text box when you don't get the outcome you are after
Crazyman536
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jeschke » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:24 am

Oh hi I haven't checked on in this threat in ages.

darknessblades wrote:not sure if you are working on it anymore but there is a bug with the rides.

how to recreate:
vore: heavy
disposal on

first go into the park, travel trough all the rides clockwise.
then save to a file.

after that open the save and enter a ride. rides are then broken

I have no idea at all what could be causing this. Nothing in my code does anything complicated that should make something like that happen. I don't know what in the code could be causing that, other than maybe some flag nonsense or something, and I'm probably not gonna go looking at it. Shrug. If you have any other information other than "rides are broken" that might help, otherwise, I'll just go with "I didn't make the game to be saved and re-loaded and I don't know how that would affect anything".

Also I'm just dropping the most relevant codes around cause it's been 3 years and people are still asking. I'll put them in the OP too.

iamthirsty = Concession stand content (micro/macro with heavy digestion)
idrankthesoda = Start the game already micro-sized, basically skipping the introduction/shrinking in that content
mylucksucks = Health set to 1, so you'll lose to the first thing you run into, unless you get really lucky
neivaiswaiting = Puts johnv's character in the kissing booth, no rolling for it.
Jeschke
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game