Furry vore games

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Furry vore games

Postby oliverrook » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:45 pm

I forgot to mention, I also found another one. It's another text based one. While it's not all about the vore, it does have a good amount in it, with several secrets which allow the player to use vore. It's a very large game, with a huge world, and complete storyline, and isn't listed on this site at all: Flexible Survival.
It's almost entirely furry, with the only humans being you (though that's going to change pretty quick, pretty much immediately if you play your cards right), a couple researchers, and a nutty professor you're sure to meet eventually. Note though, this game has a LOT of skimpy/sexual content in it, and the vore part of it is not the main focus. However, things like frequency of vore (and types of it), sex scences, and many many other things can be tweaked on the start page. Plus, there are also several different scenarios, as well as a ton of different creatures in it, which add to the replayability hugely.
I ate you. My fox ate me. My dragon ate my fox. My wolf ate my dragon. My otterdog ate my wolf. My pikachu ate my otterdog. And so on, and so forth.
*BUUURRRP*
oliverrook
Participator

Postby MirceaKitsune » Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:56 pm

Nice. I could only find one link, and it seems to be related to what you mentioned so it's hopefully it: https://github.com/Nuku/Flexible-Survival
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby nyanyan » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:49 pm

That does sound like Flexible Survival. There's a blog for it: http://blog.flexiblesurvival.com

It lists the updates, and progress as it goes, you can donate to gain instant access to new content (otherwise it's about a 2-3 week wait 'til you're current, I believe, never really checked).

There are several enemies that can do vore, and you, as Oliver said, can as well. If you find the event 'Inner Predator' you find a case with a vial of strange liquid. Drink or Ignore? If you ignore, it'll NEVER appear again. You start with just Oral, but, through a NPC you can get Unbirth as well.

There are 3-4 vore types in there as of now. the first is Oral, the second UB, the third is Anal (though it's a one-time thing, and it's not that easy to find) and CV.

The CV is probably more time consuming to get than the AV as you need to mate with a certain NPC until they mention a 'sausage' and what might have happened if they'd eaten that instead of drinking the hot sauce (anyone that's played should know who I'm talking about by now.)

Also, as Oliver said, It's nearly 100% furry, there's a little feral, and some human presence, though most humans can be 'infected' in some way, often towards the furry side of things.

To change yourself you need to: A) Lose in combat, which usually leads to rape and infection of that type (lose to a wolf, become more wolf-y), B) Eat the drops from a creature (gryphon milk, good for more than just bones.) C) Random events (obviously tainted fountain water, anyone?)
nyanyan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby oliverrook » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:53 am

There's also a really well written jackal quest in the game, which if completed permanently gives you the features of an anthro jackal. That quest was actually one of the things that kept me interested in the game.
I ate you. My fox ate me. My dragon ate my fox. My wolf ate my dragon. My otterdog ate my wolf. My pikachu ate my otterdog. And so on, and so forth.
*BUUURRRP*
oliverrook
Participator

Postby nyanyan » Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:54 pm

oh, that's right, I forgot about that one. I don't like being stuck in a certain form permanently, so I ignore that quest every time I play. I prefer getting the 'shift' ability which lets me become ANYTHING I want as long as I know the name of the creature. If it wasn't permanent, as in, 'You can never become anything except a jackal.' I'd probably pay attention to the quest, but as it is, I ignore it completely.

But Oliver brings up a good point, there are actually five ways to transform, and I only mentioned 3, the other ways are to interact with NPCs (like the quest he's talking about, or some might just be around, wanting sex.), and to have certain 'pets' (creatures that give a little help in combat, there are actually a decent amount, dog, cat, skunk, hermaphrodite gryphon, mental mouse, etc. The gryphon and mouse infect you, as well as a few other pets.)

Whatever your preference, if you don't mind the sex, or the fact that it's not a primarily vore based game, you should give it a try.

Oh, and before I forget, again, a tip for the predators: You get more likely to eat the opponent as you get hungrier, and as you get 'used' to the ability (in other words, the more creatures you eat, the more it happens). And a warning: stock up on food, this perk also increases how fast you get hungry, so, for the times you can't seem to eat anyone, keep food in your pack.

And finally, this is all single player. I haven't done much in multi-player, but I'm pretty sure there's no vore (and if there is, it's not much).
nyanyan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sheights » Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:57 pm

nyanyan wrote:That does sound like Flexible Survival. There's a blog for it: http://blog.flexiblesurvival.com

It lists the updates, and progress as it goes, you can donate to gain instant access to new content (otherwise it's about a 2-3 week wait 'til you're current, I believe, never really checked).

If you don't feel like waiting for 2 weeks, you can always compile the game yourself.
Sheights
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AnonymousRaccoon » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:01 pm

Have you heard of Heart of Darkness?
There's lots of vore in that game
AnonymousRaccoon
New to the forum

Postby MirceaKitsune » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:01 pm

AnonymousRaccoon wrote:Have you heard of Heart of Darkness?
There's lots of vore in that game

Played that long ago, I remember it from my childhood :)
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby ipeerownu » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:04 pm

Here's the death scenes (including the vore ones) for Heart of Darkness. Although, it's got both soft and hard vore.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DwAaPwHT8g
ipeerownu
Somewhat familiar

Postby JohnPablo » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:22 pm

Pfft, I wouldn't consider it hard vore, but I'm 99% sure that that game absolutely got me into vore.
JohnPablo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Terrafox » Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:43 pm

nyanyan wrote:That does sound like Flexible Survival. There's a blog for it: http://blog.flexiblesurvival.com

There are several enemies that can do vore, and you, as Oliver said, can as well. If you find the event 'Inner Predator' you find a case with a vial of strange liquid. Drink or Ignore? If you ignore, it'll NEVER appear again. You start with just Oral, but, through a NPC you can get Unbirth as well.

There are 3-4 vore types in there as of now. the first is Oral, the second UB, the third is Anal (though it's a one-time thing, and it's not that easy to find) and CV.

The CV is probably more time consuming to get than the AV as you need to mate with a certain NPC until they mention a 'sausage' and what might have happened if they'd eaten that instead of drinking the hot sauce (anyone that's played should know who I'm talking about by now.)

Also, as Oliver said, It's nearly 100% furry, there's a little feral, and some human presence, though most humans can be 'infected' in some way, often towards the furry side of things.

To change yourself you need to: A) Lose in combat, which usually leads to rape and infection of that type (lose to a wolf, become more wolf-y), B) Eat the drops from a creature (gryphon milk, good for more than just bones.) C) Random events (obviously tainted fountain water, anyone?)

How do you get to the vore scenes? Or more to the point how do you get to the unbirth scene?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nyanyan » Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:56 pm

I posted how the chance to vore works, the hungrier you are, and the more often you've done it, the more likely it'll happen. There are options to make vore happen whenever possible (automatic, instead of 'do you give in to your hunger?') or get rid of it completely (as in, it won't ask, and says no everytime). The unbirth 'finisher' will happen independent of hunger, but only if you aren't pregnant (which then makes you pregnant, so you can't use it that often, since you have to give birth to use it again).

If you mean 'How do you get the perk?' That's an easy one. In Flexible Survival, when in certain areas (such as the library, not in the bunker, but once you go 'out') you can type 'hunt *target*' where *target* is a part of the/the whole name of the creature/event you're looking for. This is the easiest way to get the perk, as it's obtained from the 'Inner Predator' event, so from most outdoor locations, you can type 'hunt inner' or 'hunt predator' and you might find it. There's a chance of that failing, and you get either nothing, or some other event, the chance is based on perception (I believe) and can be boosted with certain perks. If the hunting grounds your in isn't the right kind (there are different ones) it'll tell you to look elsewhere. To be on the safe side, the Library is probably the best spot. And , once more, I'll warn those that might want this perk, it makes keeping your hunger under control a LOT harder, so either know a way to lower hunger, or keep lots of food on you for emergencies. I know of a way to take hunger/thirst from near 100 down to 0 instantly (hint: Hug a tree in the jungle, just try not to kill it).

As for the unbirth perk: You need the first perk, and then, after meeting a female doctor of the reptile persuasion, you can talk about it, and she'll say she can't quite replicate the effect on others, but can manipulate the nanites still in you to make you able to stretch elsewhere. Or something. I haven't played in a while, so my memory is slightly fuzzy on specifics.

Also, I'm not giving too many specifics as to avoid spoilers, I'm keeping NPC names out of this, but to keep some of you from running around too much, I'll give a hint on something about the CV scene I mentioned: The NPC you need to mate with continuously is a big female found after traveling through the sewer (there are two locations you can unlock through the sewer), and the CV scene is a replacement for a UB scene. I'm guessing you can guess what CV replacing UB might mean based on how this game works. Also, the event is completely irreversible as far as I know, though I could be wrong.

Edit:Or were you looking for the NPC unbirth scenes? I can't remember if there are more than one (there might be, but I can't quite remember), but as I mentioned, the NPC that does CV does UB until you get the CV scene to trigger.

If you don't mind spoilers, you can look up info on the game's wiki: http://wiki.flexiblesurvival.com/
Last time I checked, it wasn't 100% up to date, but close enough that it shouldn't matter (it's usually only missing the most recent donation additions).
nyanyan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 8Shapes4Colors » Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:05 pm

How do you get to the vore scenes? Or more to the point how do you get to the unbirth scene?

Oh boy.

Alright. If you don't care about spoilers, here's all the info you could ask for, missing a few things I probably forgot about.

Spoiler: show
Bound-State Vore Scenes: These are longer scenes and involve some struggling.
1.) Vore Scene with Sierrasaur. Meet one on the Dry Plains and lose to it.
2.) Vore Scene with Wyvern. Meet one... just about anywhere. And lost to it.
3.) Vore Scene with Feral Water Dragons. Meet one at the Public Beach (West of Beach Plaza) and lose to it.
4.) Vore Scene with Salamander. Find one within the Capitol District and lose to it.
5.) Vore Scene with Yamato Dragons. Find one within the City Park and lose to it.
More info here: http://wiki.flexiblesurvival.com/w/Bound_States

Then there are a few scattered vore scenes within the losing text against certain enemies.
Such as...
1.) Nagas, found at the Mall.
2.) Plush Lions, found at the State Fair.
3.) Snakes on the Dry Plains.
There's more, but they escape my mind at the moment. You can find more if you wish here: http://wiki.flexiblesurvival.com/index. ... vore&go=Go

Oh, and as for Unbirth, you need to find Christy at the isolated street/back alley and free her using slime gel. You can access this place off the sewers from the Mall.

If there are Anal Vore scenes, I haven't found them.

Hope this helped.
Treat everyone else with more respect than you treat yourself and only the foolish will call you selfish.
-Something I made up on the fly
8Shapes4Colors
Somewhat familiar

Postby betacygni » Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:15 pm

One more for Flexible Survival:
Don't forget Doran- he's a dragon NPC that will have sex/vore you on demand once you beat him, and he'll even roleplay a few scenarios with you. He can take a dominant or submissive role too. You find him by hunting for "Peculiar Dragon" in the Dry Plains, but he's quite high level and difficult to beat.
betacygni
Somewhat familiar

Postby nyanyan » Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:36 pm

8Shapes4Colors wrote:If there are Anal Vore scenes, I haven't found them.

There's only one, I believe, you get it by accepting a request for help from a snake-like creature in the sewers. no real detail to it though, it's a one-time thing and it's somewhat rare.
nyanyan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dasp » Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:09 am

8Shapes4Colors wrote:

Oh boy.

Alright. If you don't care about spoilers, here's all the info you could ask for, missing a few things I probably forgot about.

Bound-State Vore Scenes: These are longer scenes and involve some struggling.
1.) Vore Scene with Sierrasaur. Meet one on the Dry Plains and lose to it.
2.) Vore Scene with Wyvern. Meet one... just about anywhere. And lost to it.
3.) Vore Scene with Feral Water Dragons. Meet one at the Public Beach (West of Beach Plaza) and lose to it.
4.) Vore Scene with Salamander. Find one within the Capitol District and lose to it.
5.) Vore Scene with Yamato Dragons. Find one within the City Park and lose to it.
More info here: http://wiki.flexiblesurvival.com/w/Bound_States

Then there are a few scattered vore scenes within the losing text against certain enemies.
Such as...
1.) Nagas, found at the Mall.
2.) Plush Lions, found at the State Fair.
3.) Snakes on the Dry Plains.
There's more, but they escape my mind at the moment. You can find more if you wish here: http://wiki.flexiblesurvival.com/index. ... vore&go=Go

Oh, and as for Unbirth, you need to find Christy at the isolated street/back alley and free her using slime gel. You can access this place off the sewers from the Mall.

If there are Anal Vore scenes, I haven't found them.

Hope this helped.

Forgot the CV bits.
Cock Cannon (Red Light District), I think the mammoth (Museum), and the behemoth (in the Dry Plains).
Also forgot about the Teddy Bear at the State Fair. Only Oral vore.
And the Margay, also at the State Fair, does UB.
dasp
New to the forum

Postby nyanyan » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:27 am

News on Flexible survival: If you haven't checked the blog yet, they have hit a goal in patreon of 50+ dollars a month and removed the staggered updates. Everyone gets everything now. It'd still be nice to pledge a bit anyway though, it's a pretty awesome game.
nyanyan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ipeerownu » Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:46 am

There is also an NPC that I think is named Bubbles if I remember correctly. Get her from doing the Bounce House questline on the beach. She does UB. There is also a Rubber Kitty pet that I think is found in the Carnival. When the character decides to rest while having that pet active, it'll consume the main character and 'borrow' his/her/hir body for its own pleasure, and then release him/her/hir when he/she/shi would normally wake up.
ipeerownu
Somewhat familiar

Postby MirceaKitsune » Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:08 pm

As it's been a long time since the last post, and projects or users might have come and gone, I figured it could be a good time to bump this thread. I'm still on the lookout for furry vore games, but can't find anything of interest among the latest updates. Are there any that haven't been mentioned yet, be they of any type or genre?
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby JohnPablo » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:20 pm

I made an interactive/'Choose-your-own-adventure'-ish sort of game and uploaded it both here and on FA. It's got Hoomens, a feral, and lotsa furries; but it's mostly gay and has some scat on it, for those of you that are squicked by that.

Checkitout
JohnPablo
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game