Furry vore games

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Furry vore games

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:49 am

I vaguely remember making a thread like this long ago, but couldn't find any in my subscriptions, so I'm starting a new one. I know this is a pretty general question, but it would be very helpful: I'm looking to play more vore games of any genre, but most topics in this forum are games with human (or too humanistic) preds. I'm strictly into furry predators myself... either anthro or feral, but certainly non-human. I am okay with human prey to furry preds though.

So I'd highly appreciate it if people could use this thread to link all and any furry vore games that were ever made. Anything that counts is great... but please only mention playable games, not mere planning or overly unfinished demos. Also I'm not looking for everyday games that happen to have a few vore scenes here and there, just games made by the vore and / or furry community with visible focus on at least one of the two.

I know only a few myself, like the popular barbftr by ImaginaryZ. One that I've been playing recently is Fatty Text Adventure by noone, a detailed text-based RPG which also has a few illustrations. Otherwise just RPG: Angel by Jackurai, which was very lovely despite being a simple interactive scene. Are there any more out there?
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Re: Furry vore games

Postby Mcleod » Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:15 am

Here's one that's currently being made (but is on hold at the moment due to personal issues): http://www.furaffinity.net/view/14979197/. It's fairly fleshed out already. It was heavily inspired by Noone's game, but is more focused on the vore aspect compared to Noone's stuffing/bloating gameplay.
Mcleod
Been posting for a bit

Postby eatmeplease » Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:17 am

Vrogue has a lot of feral preds!
eatmeplease
---

Postby JohnPablo » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:50 am

Heh, I share the pain, there really aren't enough Furry-related vore games to go around, to be honest. I've been scourging around in FA and whatever I could look into, and found little to no vore games, but plenty of animations, though.

Here's a possibly cancelled vore game I played a few weeks ago, most of the text is unfinished, but I think there are a couple of endings. A Curious IM
JohnPablo
Somewhat familiar

Postby masterofvore1 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:50 pm

Mcleod wrote:Here's one that's currently being made (but is on hold at the moment due to personal issues): http://www.furaffinity.net/view/14979197/. It's fairly fleshed out already. It was heavily inspired by Noone's game, but is more focused on the vore aspect compared to Noone's stuffing/bloating gameplay.

that sounds awesome
masterofvore1
---

Postby Rubiont-47 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:52 pm

If the game is made in the RPG Maker? http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dangel/ He makes the games with furryes
Sorry for my bad english.
Made in Russia.
Make some pixels.
Rubiont-47
Participator

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:02 pm

Thank you for the links! I'll try A World Adventure soon, it looks like a nice text RPG. Vrogue seems to be a game with text graphics... it's not my thing so much I'm afraid, but still relevant to know about. A Curious IM is one I remember trying a while ago but forgot about... indeed it was pretty nice, and I'm still hoping for a finished version sometime. I'll also take a look at dangel's page... if RPG Maker will run on Linux through WINE, I shall try his games as well.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby nyanyan » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:02 pm

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/13990849/ and http://www.furaffinity.net/view/15712505/

They're basically the same game, the second one just a modified version with new characters thrown in, they're text-based adventure, and they're full furry/feral and vore. You can customize your character to start, male, female, herm, mouse, dragon, horse, and a pretty decent amount of others, it's not real expansive, nor is it finished, but it's an OK RPG for where it is at the moment.

Digestion isn't permanent, it's somewhat hard to level up at the moment, having to grind 'till you can solo some of the tougher encounters, or get a follower, but almost everything is able to eat you in some way, and, in combat (bar a few), or with certain NPCs you can do any kind of vore you're capable of except breast vore which is only in on one NPC at the moment.

Example: You explore the wilderness and get attacked by a snake. You can fight normally, or try to vore it. if you're male, you have Oral, Anal, and Cock Vore, if you're female, you have Oral, Anal, and Unbirth, and if you're herm you have all 5. Conversely, if the snake wants, it can attempt to eat you, and at low levels, that's an almost guaranteed loss without a follower. Other enemies can do more than just oral, like a female wolf could unbirth you, or shove you up her but, etc.

You need the Quest engine to play: http://textadventures.co.uk/quest/desktop
nyanyan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jeschke » Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:27 pm

I just put my (Quest-based) text adventure on FA/on here, here's a link to the topic for it. viewtopic.php?f=79&t=41830&p=2221401
Jeschke
Participator

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:12 pm

Thanks, I will look at these as well! I assume a native Linux version of Quest is out of the question, and it also seems I need to install it via a setup file... will see if I can get it working on WINE tomorrow.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby DrippingMeal » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:34 pm

I'm the same way, only liking furry/feral preds. I'd love more games on this too. Although I don't know of any, add me to the pot of people who'd play something like that!
DrippingMeal
Somewhat familiar

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:10 am

ThruFireNRubberDucks wrote:I'm the same way, only liking furry/feral preds. I'd love more games on this too. Although I don't know of any, add me to the pot of people who'd play something like that!

Glad I'm not alone there. It appears there aren't quite so many for now... although considering there are a lot other furries who love vore, I think there should be more on this wide internet! I'm hoping this thread will keep on going even more ^^;
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby oliverrook » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:31 pm

Hey, I know a couple more, if you're into pokemon: Voremon and Pokemon vs. Aliens are some cool ones. Voremon has been in development for longer than devourment, and Pokemon vs. Aliens is actually quite in depth and challenging.
I ate you. My fox ate me. My dragon ate my fox. My wolf ate my dragon. My otterdog ate my wolf. My pikachu ate my otterdog. And so on, and so forth.
*BUUURRRP*
oliverrook
Participator

Postby MirceaKitsune » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:41 pm

oliverrook wrote:Hey, I know a couple more, if you're into pokemon: Voremon and Pokemon vs. Aliens are some cool ones. Voremon has been in development for longer than devourment, and Pokemon vs. Aliens is actually quite in depth and challenging.

Thanks. I played Voremon a while ago... quite an old and awesome project! Pokemon vs. Aliens I never heard of, but will try out!
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby oliverrook » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:26 pm

Also, I love your signiture. ^^
I ate you. My fox ate me. My dragon ate my fox. My wolf ate my dragon. My otterdog ate my wolf. My pikachu ate my otterdog. And so on, and so forth.
*BUUURRRP*
oliverrook
Participator

Postby eatmeplease » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:43 pm

I've been teaching myself FORTRAN, I could make some sort of vore themed text adventure once I learn how to do loops and random numbers and more complex things. It would run from the command line, but I can make Windows and Linux versions. Possibly Mac OS but I am unsure.

I would need someone to help me write for it, I'm not a good writer.
eatmeplease
---

Postby Dracon_Kitsune » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:51 am

Where can you find the voreish pokemon vs aliens?
Dracon_Kitsune
Participator

Postby nyanyan » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:08 am

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/zackfox101/

This is the guy that's making it.
nyanyan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Njux » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:56 pm

I have heard of a pokemon vore game XY or something. Anyone has it?
Njux
Somewhat familiar

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:52 pm

I got Pokemon vs Aliens. It runs on WINE but sadly without sound. I'm not sure if I'm interested to play it without any audio, at least not very soon. Anyone know what engine it was written in, so maybe I can ask the WineHQ folks?

Otherwise I finished the ones made by http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dangel/ They are seriously awesome! Very realistic in several aspects, strongly choice based, and many go in-depth about things other than just vore... with the downside that they are all very short. I honestly recommend them to anyone who wants well made games with great stories and which also have vore in them.
MirceaKitsune
???

Next

Return to Vore game