Ultimate Blackjack [Moddable for custom text]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Ultimate Blackjack

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:50 pm

..... I do believe Zan has rigged the system.
Get close to victory...
21! 21! 21! 21! 21! YOU LOSE!

My luck's not THAT Fucking bad, is it?!
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Journeyman » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:15 pm

That little toy mouse has *got* to be helping her!!
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby estel » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:52 am

now that the game is officially over, and that everyone is talking about CE for some reason...
would you mind telling us who is the hidden girl? you know that dealer with an ID of 6
is she amaya?

im curious since you havent deleted her even after adding those anti CE measures

btw, for future reference, game maker stores everything as double, even booleans
estel
Been posting for a bit

Postby Journeyman » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:54 pm

estel, hmmm? There's no dealer with an ID of 6, though... There's a few extra graphics in the file, from the original dealers though. Check out the unlockable secret artwork that you get after unlocking the dealer images; you'll see 4 dealers who aren't in the game :D

As for officially over, well, it's officially unofficially over ;) Remember, there's 4 *more* dealers (aside from the 4 cancelled ones) who were planned at some point by generous artists offering their services for free. Understandably, those have struggled to find completion, so it's highly unlikely there'd be more dealers, but never say never. I also have some "final boss" ideas if I really want to cap things off. It's more like "officially, I've got 3 other games I'm working on, including a huge vore game, and no clear 'next dealer' so the game is takin a break"

Amaya is technically dealer index 9, but not because I meant to have 9 dealers. She was #2, and then I moved her text description to slot number 9 to get it "out of the way." Silly, I know, but it doesn't take up much space, and for a while, there'd still been a chance she was arriving.

If you've seen a dealer by haxing a new numberOfDealers into the game, then you're actually just seeing it fall back to a default sample art asset, there's not specifically a dealer there.

Real numbers in GameMaker are considered double-precision floating-point numbers. Which is exactly as scary as you think it is, when attempting to compare values XD
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GREGOLE » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:52 am

I'm not struggling to find completion, I've been working on the art for the last three days! I'm, like, halfway there.
GREGOLE
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Journeyman » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:25 am

GREGOLE, lol, well tru :P but you've completed art for the game already XD There's a bunch who haven't gotten their first one done!
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Redeniz » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:05 am

Awww, I got that instawin steal thing where it takes all the money that the dealer has, used it on erika and intentionally threw the game, hoping for some humiliating lines or something. Ah well. This game is incredible by the way, what style is the new vore game gonna be like? like rpg or..?
Redeniz
New to the forum

Postby Journeyman » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:04 pm

Redeniz, ahaha, yea, I could only go so many levels deep with the reversals ;D Glad you're liking! Next one's gonna be a hard-to-describe game ^^; Dating sim components, mobile action game component... stats thing... complicated lol
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JackSpades » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:05 pm

I have an error:

of Create Event
for object obj_lobby:

string_length argument 1 incorrect type (5) expecting a String (YYGS)
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
called from - gml_Script_vigenere_cipher (line 28)
called from - gml_Script_load (line 110)
called from - gml_Object_obj_lobby_Create_0 (line 27)

Any idea how I can fix it?
Thank you in advance
JackSpades
Somewhat familiar

Postby Journeyman » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:47 pm

Your save file has become corrupted in some way. To resolve:
Open your start menu or Start screen and type %localappdata% in the search bar, and press Enter. Locate a folder called Blackjack4 & delete the blackjack.sav file located inside.

If you need a replacement save with the dealers unlocked, one has been provided here:
viewtopic.php?p=2657162#p2657162
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Lolholm » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:11 pm

So how exactly do we unlock the art? I somehow unlocked one of Marie just a little while ago by defeating her and then clicking ''return to the lobby'' before ''I'' started eating her, but I'm not sure if that's what did it, or they are just a rare reward for beating a dealer.
It is behind you.
Lolholm
Been posting for a bit

Postby Journeyman » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:22 pm

Lolholm, Ahh, ok--if you return to the lobby before the end scene begins, it doesn't take you there. If you click through the scene, you get to a prize screen. On the prize screen, any time you get a photo prize, that's the extra artwork
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Lolholm » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:31 pm

I knew about the prize screen already, I just never received art as a prize before doing this, so I got confused if the two was connected somehow.
It is behind you.
Lolholm
Been posting for a bit

Postby anema_sesuna » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:15 am

I noticed some valentines day dialog from zan
that's a nice touch
anema_sesuna
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheFurryFeline » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:14 am

anema_sesuna wrote:I noticed some valentines day dialog from zan
that's a nice touch

Damn, there's some time-sensitive coding for the lines?
TheFurryFeline
Been posting for a bit

Postby Journeyman » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:35 pm

anema_sesuna, yayy, someone noticed!!!
CatanthroFreak, yepYep :) It snows on Christmas Day, and there's...I think 2 dealers that have valentine's day lines.
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheFurryFeline » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:49 pm

Journeyman wrote:anema_sesuna, yayy, someone noticed!!!
CatanthroFreak, yepYep :) It snows on Christmas Day, and there's...I think 2 dealers that have valentine's day lines.

Damn, I guess I'm gonna have to mess with the date on my laptop to get those every day. :P
TheFurryFeline
Been posting for a bit

Postby CrystalKiller88 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:12 pm

Huh. I thought I posted my reaction to the most recent update to this game, but I guess not.

To sum it up: After playing against Erika an unhealthy number of times to hear all of her lines, I can safely say that I now wish the other dealers had voiced lines as well! I know that's probably 110% impossible, but a man can dream, right?
CrystalKiller88
Participator

Postby stuff99 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:47 pm

I is there an android version? I know I have the old android version.
stuff99
New to the forum

Postby Yukovika » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:09 pm

Journeyman, Hello! I was just curious if you could tell me who's the amazing artist are who created Erika. I really like the character and would love to know who the artist is so that I can see more of their amazing work! :) Thank you!
Yukovika
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game