Ultimate Blackjack [Moddable for custom text]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Ultimate Blackjack

Postby Bright » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:55 am

How long does the valentines day thing work?
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby stahlinator13 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:34 pm

Bright wrote:How long does the valentines day thing work?

Only on Valentines day, but...
Spoiler: show
...you can change the date in windows settings.
stahlinator13
Been posting for a bit

Postby noilylo » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:55 pm

It's already in the game or you need to download something ? :3
noilylo
Been posting for a bit

Postby stahlinator13 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:30 pm

noilylo wrote:It's already in the game or you need to download something ? :3

The lines are in your game as long as the version you use isn't too old (like older than a year). If you have Lexie in the lobby you should be fine.
stahlinator13
Been posting for a bit

Postby estel » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:14 pm

Journeyman wrote:Hahahaha, enjoy! Iirc, I think there's actually Valentine's day lines for everyone--but Marie is definitely the most "relationship-oriented" ;)

nope, the only ones with valentine day dialogue are marie and lexie, but lexie only gets 2 lines
estel
Been posting for a bit

Postby Imstillyourfood » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:55 am

I hate to ask but will we ever get a release for IOS for IPhones? I used to play this a lot on my android phone till I had to switch. :gulp:
Imstillyourfood
Somewhat familiar

Postby Journeyman » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:23 pm

chaosnasder, almost certainly not, unfortunately. Developing for android costs basically nothing. Developing for iOS means paying $100 to be able to generate a dev key and owning both a Mac and an iOS device (can't compile on a non-Mac). Then you've got to hope that your app gets into the apple store, or else you require your users to jailbreak their phones. (And this kind of game wouldn't be allowed in the app store).

By contrast, Android SDK is free to download, can be used with any OS, doesn't require an Android device to test on (has multi-device emulation), and the apps can be used on your device just by checking a setting to allow 3rd party apps. No jailbreak, no root, no sideloading.

On top of all that, I've been using GameMaker to compile the game for Android, and the iOS compiler module is much more expensive. (I got Android for $12 during a humble bundle promo. iOs export is $300 and was never available for less).

Soo, unless I happen to come across a spare $400, plus an Apple computer running Mac OSX, plus an iOs 9+ device... Shouldn't be more than $1600 total...
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CartoonVore » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:54 pm

Perhaps if you posted a teaser snippet of the next dealer (if you have one), people would be more interested in continuing this game?
CartoonVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:21 am

chaosnasder wrote:I hate to ask but will we ever get a release for IOS for IPhones? I used to play this a lot on my android phone till I had to switch. :gulp:

It wouldn't be allowed on the app store, even if they had the 1000+ USD available as said above. So no, not happening.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby poopyjoe17 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:00 am

ian66613 wrote:
chaosnasder wrote:I hate to ask but will we ever get a release for IOS for IPhones? I used to play this a lot on my android phone till I had to switch. :gulp:

It wouldn't be allowed on the app store, even if they had the 1000+ USD available as said above. So no, not happening.

yea the way apple works is that it has to be an official app but android can download any app off the web free
poopyjoe17
New to the forum

Postby Journeyman » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:12 pm

CVYouTube, a teaser?
oPcStSM[1].png
oPcStSM[1].png (21.41 KiB) Viewed 2272 times
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Battalia » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:49 pm

Quite the teaser indeed!
Battalia
Somewhat familiar

Postby forumlurker » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:12 pm

Glad the project is still ongoing somewhat.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby scottypilgrim » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:21 pm

IS the 31% for the teaser dealer there? Or is this a previous one? Also 31% of what total?
scottypilgrim
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Journeyman » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:48 am

Battalia, omnomnomnom

forumlurker, yeap, somewhat :) Getting things straight for the next game meanwhile

scottypilgrim, the 35% is for the next dealer, who is a sorta youngish-lookin wild-eyed gal. It's 31% of eleventy jillion!! ;D Actually, I've been doing percents instead of amounts since dealer two. If you'll recall, I listed the exact amount I desired to raise for dealer one, and this forum thread went off on a 10-page debate about how much an artist ought to be permitted to charge for their work--a tangent I prefer not to explore again!
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby LordDantai » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:58 pm

woot, NEW DEALER ON THE WAY. Cant wait to sink my teath in to this one :P
LordDantai
Been posting for a bit

Postby Eyefull » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:48 pm

Indeed. Favorite thing about this game is that the player character can go either way: pred or prey. Add that the game is 1st person, and it's become one of my favorite vore games ever. If not first, then definitely second. This game is what I mean by needing more Pred POV stuff.
Sin it to win it!
Eyefull
Participator

Postby forumlurker » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:57 am

Hmm, could you perhaps tell us a bit about that next game you're working on?
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Journeyman » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:16 pm

forumlurker, it has characters, and they have dialogue! ;D I gotta be honest, that game's premise, plotline, and mechanics are all roughed out, but only one portion of the engine is 90% complete. It's the largest and most complex portion though? Been working on that engine for over a year. Character-wise, they're mostly hazy too right now. Their roles in the story are pretty clear, as are their personalities, but their backgrounds and visual designs are mostly untouched. Only 2 characters have been fully draw, inked, coloured with multiple expressions thus far. It'll be some time yet (a month?) before I do what I'd consider "starting" the game. Basically, I have a lot of little engine details to finish off and get perfectly solid before I return to the details of the actual game,
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DrCaius » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:15 pm

Journeyman wrote:chaosnasder, almost certainly not, unfortunately. Developing for android costs basically nothing. Developing for iOS means paying $100 to be able to generate a dev key and owning both a Mac and an iOS device (can't compile on a non-Mac). Then you've got to hope that your app gets into the apple store, or else you require your users to jailbreak their phones. (And this kind of game wouldn't be allowed in the app store).

By contrast, Android SDK is free to download, can be used with any OS, doesn't require an Android device to test on (has multi-device emulation), and the apps can be used on your device just by checking a setting to allow 3rd party apps. No jailbreak, no root, no sideloading.

On top of all that, I've been using GameMaker to compile the game for Android, and the iOS compiler module is much more expensive. (I got Android for $12 during a humble bundle promo. iOs export is $300 and was never available for less).

Soo, unless I happen to come across a spare $400, plus an Apple computer running Mac OSX, plus an iOs 9+ device... Shouldn't be more than $1600 total...

If your situation changes I have GameMaker Pro 1.4 including all the exporters including the IOS Compiler. I don't use it anymore so would be happy to transfer my account to you by changing the email on the account to yours. So feel free to PM. Ignore me if you've upgraded to version 2 and I missed it.

Not an IOS user myself but really enjoy this game on Android, very nice work sir.
DrCaius
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game