Ultimate Blackjack [Moddable for custom text]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Ultimate Blackjack

Postby DatNoob123 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:21 pm

Uhhhhh, what file are you talking about?
I don't see any file that has the data, just the blackjack application file.
DatNoob123
New to the forum

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:59 am

DatNoob123 wrote:Uhhhhh, what file are you talking about?
I don't see any file that has the data, just the blackjack application file.

Ah yes I Had that expression myself. Right click the application file and select "Open with winrar"
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Journeyman » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:12 pm

Ohhhhh, that file? Lol, that just ... hm. That works?
The one in C:\users\yourUsername\appData\local\Blackjack4 was the one I was thinking of.
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DatNoob123 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:34 pm

Oh man I'm true to my name...
Whenever I play the game and changed all the files to read only through properties,
The game still gets overwritten, especially when I use the secret thingy.
Any idea as to why this occurs?
And thank you for all the help you've given, it is greatly appreciated.
DatNoob123
New to the forum

Postby CallMeBoog » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:35 am

Hey, is there any news on a voice version for this? I know I'm one of those people who would like it twice as much with voice. Unfortunately, I also have a voice like Darth Vader.
CallMeBoog
New to the forum

Postby ehur » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:04 am

DatNoob123 wrote:Oh man I'm true to my name...
Whenever I play the game and changed all the files to read only through properties,
The game still gets overwritten, especially when I use the secret thingy.
Any idea as to why this occurs?
And thank you for all the help you've given, it is greatly appreciated.

I think there's some confusion here. The game file itself never gets changed, so setting it (or anything inside if you extracted it) to read-only does nothing.

The save file is instead saved to your appdata folder, has Journeyman mentioned above, and that's the file I was speaking of. Look for C:\users\<Username>\appData\local\Blackjack4\blackjack4.sav (replacing the <Username> part with your Windows login name). Set that blackjack4.sav file to read-only, and the game is no longer able to save, for better or worse.
ehur
Somewhat familiar

Postby Journeyman » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:00 pm

Happy New Year (soon) everyone!
Thank you someone for your donation to the game on Dec 23rd!!! I promise, I'm still tracking donations, and the next artist is still getting along bit by bit as they can. We'll have at least one more dealer someday!
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:54 am

Journeyman wrote:Happy New Year (soon) everyone!
Thank you someone for your donation to the game on Dec 23rd!!! I promise, I'm still tracking donations, and the next artist is still getting along bit by bit as they can. We'll have at least one more dealer someday!

Happy New Year indeed. Good riddance to the old one.

Unless the Apocalypse happens this upcomming year, I am convinced we are on to bigger and better things.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CatTroyTheStranger » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:03 pm

Hi 0anesthetic4u I have been playing this game for a bit andi gotta say I love it but three things I'd like to see in future updates 1 is more characters a lot more characters full of varity (maybe) 2 a way to sell off your cheats to get more money to start of with and to get rid of them to buy more to get back to full money after a game and most important 3 bigger buttons I play on the android version and it's Annoying to try to press the y in the y/n whether cheats or after a match so please separate the buttons to make them easier to press and thank you for making this game it's great I love it I hope for updates and for you to take these ideas into it
CatTroyTheStranger
Been posting for a bit

Postby CatTroyTheStranger » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:12 pm

I apologize for my previous message I can't seem to edit it but the name I put was suppose to be journeyman I don't know why I but it as that person and hey I'd change it but I can't for whatever reason
CatTroyTheStranger
Been posting for a bit

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:26 am

coolchu wrote:I apologize for my previous message I can't seem to edit it but the name I put was suppose to be journeyman I don't know why I but it as that person and hey I'd change it but I can't for whatever reason

Well as the comment was addressed to me, I think I'll field it.

1 "Things "I'd" like to see." Is an incredibly pretentious way to suggest something to some one. You aren't his boss, he isn't making the game for you, asking like that is REALLY rude.

2 There maybe be like 1 more update... Maybe. To make the game it cost Journeyman, REDACTED(dont know if he wants that posted by other people). And as is his right, he's not feeling that anymore. Unless you feel like making a sizeable donation, the game not going to get much attention anymore.

So take your entitled attitude, and trade it in for a little more tact.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Aickavon12 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:32 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:
coolchu wrote:I apologize for my previous message I can't seem to edit it but the name I put was suppose to be journeyman I don't know why I but it as that person and hey I'd change it but I can't for whatever reason

1 "Things "I'd" like to see." Is an incredibly pretentious way to suggest something to some one. You aren't his boss, he isn't making the game for you, asking like that is REALLY rude.

2 There maybe be like 1 more update... Maybe. To make the game it cost Journeyman, REDACTED(dont know if he wants that posted by other people). And as is his right, he's not feeling that anymore. Unless you feel like making a sizeable donation, the game not going to get much attention anymore.

You seem perhaps a bit aggressive. Remember, shouting and snarls doesn't change a heart, it merely closes a mind.
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:11 am

Aickavon12 wrote:
0Anesthetic4u wrote:

You seem perhaps a bit aggressive. Remember, shouting and snarls doesn't change a heart, it merely closes a mind.

I don't think I was shouting and snarling. I was aiming for serious repromand.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby estel » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:58 pm

hello error handler

Spoiler: show

winning or losing crashes the game
so yeah... fun unused content

why arent we funding this
estel
Been posting for a bit

Postby Whereaminow27 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:06 pm

estel wrote:hello error handler

Where did she come from :P
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby estel » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:17 pm

Whereaminow27 wrote:Where did she come from :P

messing around with the game

you cant access her legit because she's unfinished, has no dialogue and its missing her win/lose sprites so the game crashes when it tries to load them
estel
Been posting for a bit

Postby vorelectric » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:10 pm

estel wrote:hello error handler

And it's because of stuff like this that makes me really sad that this game lost all of its original hype...
vorelectric
Participator

Postby stahlinator13 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:02 am

Valentines day. Time to play against Marie. :P <3
stahlinator13
Been posting for a bit

Postby Journeyman » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:45 pm

Hahahaha, enjoy! Iirc, I think there's actually Valentine's day lines for everyone--but Marie is definitely the most "relationship-oriented" ;)
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby forumlurker » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:08 am

Glad you're still keeping track of the donations. Perhaps this will rise up again some day!
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game