Coming soon to MUGEN

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Coming soon to MUGEN

Postby Four_Spears » Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:40 pm

Halowinner wrote:ehh idk but ehh could you maybe do a eevee vore edit?

I could see that being really difficult if there isn't an existing eevee that doesn't have enough workable material. Furthermore, if there even is one, the particular pokemon itself would probably be harder to work with considering it's small size. The recent Pikachu vore Edit might prove to be an example, but I'm not 100% on that.

JackHereTheRealOne wrote:and man let me tell you, I got no sprites to work with for attacks, so I gotta create them, fun.

I can see that. I'm under the impression that edits go far easier if you have an existing character to base it on. This explains why there's more vore edits than vore-centric characters in existence. It's also Why I'm sure you gravitated to Gardevoir, since the type=Wild character has been exported already, it would make editing her far easier than making any undone pokemon from scratch. You won't have to do too much additional artwork for animations and coding for the character outside of just some edits/tweaks.

Although, I regret mentioning Type=wild because I can already see a bunch of people swamping you with a tidal wave of requests for a Lopunny edit. Lopunny's popularity is pretty large in scale and makes me wonder how Ðshiznetz managed to put off converting the Type=Wild version of it for so long. I'd imagine that the demand for Lopunny and Gardevior was overwhelming.

SSJDudeMan wrote:However, if there's a suggestion I could make for you in the near future upon the completion of Ekans, is to improve on the Vore Felicia. It's so... primitive.

THIS.
See, I already know about MUGEN enough to understand why it is I won't suggest characters. If it were really up to me, I'd be spamming the same requests for Machamp, Snorlax and Lickitung all year long, but all the work that's expected of the editors honestly does not make it worth it at all to acknowledge even half the requests because it doesn't serve any practical purpose in the end since he might just get burned out on it.

Instead, I'd rather Jack complete the Arbok, then take those editing skills and improve on them whenever the opportunity comes up. The "Vore Felicia" is an excellent starting point because then Jack might be well off enough to consistently make edits.

We can't be expected to keep relying and creating an unhealthy dependency on the same 3 or 4 editors that try to make vore edits when other mugen creators that are interested enough to make vore edits can better cultivate their craft so future edits can be more frequently occurring.

Make no mistake, I greatly appreciate what little that we get, but all these people still have lives and other external interruptions. Also...worst of all, there's some editors that actively refuse to put certain creations out to the public. ( As much as I can respect their wishes, it's really counter-productive to the point if said edits get shown off for all to see in a playable form. If the idea was not to release it to public, then it should never be publicly displayed to tease people with. )

I could go on,but I'd rather see how the final, complete version of Arbok comes out. I don't expect the world of it since it's possibly going to be a simple, limited "testing the waters" character, but everything afterwards should be a steady and interesting increase so long as we give him the time to dedicate those talents to urge him in his own direction.
Four_Spears
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Vinderex » Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:26 pm

Four_Spears wrote:The recent Pikachu vore Edit might prove to be an example, but I'm not 100% on that.

There's a pikachu? Where? o.O
Vinderex
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Laying atop my treasure hoard while consuming evil dragonslayers.

Postby JackHereTheRealOne » Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:59 pm

Four_Spears wrote:
Halowinner wrote:ehh idk but ehh could you maybe do a eevee vore edit?

I could see that being really difficult if there isn't an existing eevee that doesn't have enough workable material. Furthermore, if there even is one, the particular pokemon itself would probably be harder to work with considering it's small size. The recent Pikachu vore Edit might prove to be an example, but I'm not 100% on that.

JackHereTheRealOne wrote:and man let me tell you, I got no sprites to work with for attacks, so I gotta create them, fun.

I can see that. I'm under the impression that edits go far easier if you have an existing character to base it on. This explains why there's more vore edits than vore-centric characters in existence. It's also Why I'm sure you gravitated to Gardevoir, since the type=Wild character has been exported already, it would make editing her far easier than making any undone pokemon from scratch. You won't have to do too much additional artwork for animations and coding for the character outside of just some edits/tweaks.

Although, I regret mentioning Type=wild because I can already see a bunch of people swamping you with a tidal wave of requests for a Lopunny edit. Lopunny's popularity is pretty large in scale and makes me wonder how Ðshiznetz managed to put off converting the Type=Wild version of it for so long. I'd imagine that the demand for Lopunny and Gardevior was overwhelming.

SSJDudeMan wrote:However, if there's a suggestion I could make for you in the near future upon the completion of Ekans, is to improve on the Vore Felicia. It's so... primitive.

THIS.
See, I already know about MUGEN enough to understand why it is I won't suggest characters. If it were really up to me, I'd be spamming the same requests for Machamp, Snorlax and Lickitung all year long, but all the work that's expected of the editors honestly does not make it worth it at all to acknowledge even half the requests because it doesn't serve any practical purpose in the end since he might just get burned out on it.

Instead, I'd rather Jack complete the Arbok, then take those editing skills and improve on them whenever the opportunity comes up. The "Vore Felicia" is an excellent starting point because then Jack might be well off enough to consistently make edits.

We can't be expected to keep relying and creating an unhealthy dependency on the same 3 or 4 editors that try to make vore edits when other mugen creators that are interested enough to make vore edits can better cultivate their craft so future edits can be more frequently occurring.

Make no mistake, I greatly appreciate what little that we get, but all these people still have lives and other external interruptions. Also...worst of all, there's some editors that actively refuse to put certain creations out to the public. ( As much as I can respect their wishes, it's really counter-productive to the point if said edits get shown off for all to see in a playable form. If the idea was not to release it to public, then it should never be publicly displayed to tease people with. )

I could go on,but I'd rather see how the final, complete version of Arbok comes out. I don't expect the world of it since it's possibly going to be a simple, limited "testing the waters" character, but everything afterwards should be a steady and interesting increase so long as we give him the time to dedicate those talents to urge him in his own direction.

Lots of good points made here, most of all, I am gonna avoid even attempting making a edit for things as small as an eevee to be honest. After this Arbok edit, I will only be doing things with a sizable amount out sprites to work with. Its nothing personal, but I am still a noob editor, who is in way over my head with all of these newly self-made sprites.
JackHereTheRealOne
Participator

Postby JackHereTheRealOne » Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:09 pm

Oh yeah, just a heads up, I will be leaving the states soon (Tuesday I think) to Italy. I will bring my files with me but there is no guarantee I will work on it while i'm visiting Italy. So I am getting as much done as I can now. I will be gone for 4-5 days. Good news is I gave the creator of the Lucario and Milotic edit permission to work on Arbok for me. Isn't that nice of him to help me out? Anyway when I get back, I will post a download for those of you who want to try out the newer and improved edit.
JackHereTheRealOne
Participator

Postby Four_Spears » Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:22 pm

JackHereTheRealOne wrote: I gave the creator of the Lucario and Milotic edit permission to work on Arbok for me.

Collaboration is good, but it's also EXCELLENT that you are making this public knowledge.

regardless of vore content, the mugen community is very rife with miscommunication between individuals working on characters. The last thing we need is for anybody to make false claims of character ownership or whether or not a character should remain private and not be released public.

There are likely about as many mugen characters in this state of "unreleased limbo" as of this moment than there are words currently in this topic. The last thing we need is more people complaining about collaborators being stingy with characters for unclear reasons.

Edit:

Vinderex wrote:
Four_Spears wrote:The recent Pikachu vore Edit might prove to be an example, but I'm not 100% on that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_yTepzxpPs

There is a link for it in the video's description.
Four_Spears
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 456yoga » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:15 pm

JackHereTheRealOne wrote:\Good news is I gave the creator of the Lucario and Milotic edit permission to work on Arbok for me. Isn't that nice of him to help me out?

oooo yiss zack is gud! and have fun in italy :-D
456yoga
New to the forum

Postby SSJDudeMan » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:09 pm

I can see it now. Jack's real reason for visiting Italy is to meet up with Zack for nefarious purposes~.
SSJDudeMan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Skookz » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:41 pm

Vinderex wrote:

The AI is like the Milotic where it blitzes you more than vore ; w;
Skookz
???

Postby JackHereTheRealOne » Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:24 pm

So yeah, Jack is back. Was an okay trip, I dunno, I don't like traveling. Anyway, being back, seeing is I have nothing to do (still waiting on Zack to finish his customization, which is fine, i'm not gonna rush him), I am gonna start doing the other edit, coding that is, all animations and sprites are done. I am doing this partly because if I keep on working on Arbok, It might interfere with whatever Zack is doing, I didn't think that through. But mainly because a friend of mine wanted this Gardi-vore (get it?) edit, and being a real-life friend, she gets priority. Anyway, for those of you interested in my second edit, here is what she wanted for digestion/absorption. I want this to be at least a 7 or 8 on a scale from 1-10. Feel free to criticize, go on, I dare you ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\
Spoiler: show
Absorbtion.gif
Absorbtion.gif (44.39 KiB) Viewed 4187 times
JackHereTheRealOne
Participator

Postby DollyFailFail » Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:35 pm

JackHereTheRealOne wrote:Feel free to criticize, go on, I dare you ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\

It's perfect! never could be better, absolute best, PRAISE JACK! (please don't hurt me ^^; )

On a more serious note, I think this is the first time we've ever seen actual absorption on Mugen, well second but eggbomber hasn't released that update to the public yet
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SSJDudeMan » Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:24 pm

Yeah, but then the absorption after-effects would have to be displayed on at least the end of round II.

I mean it doesn't make sense to give Gardie breasts at the end of I only to remove them for II, right? <_>
SSJDudeMan
Somewhat familiar

Postby JackHereTheRealOne » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:53 pm

SSJDudeMan wrote:Yeah, but then the absorption after-effects would have to be displayed on at least the end of round II.

I mean it doesn't make sense to give Gardie breasts at the end of I only to remove them for II, right? <_>

I like the way you think, but I am gonna trust the move is gonna be used as a finisher for round 2 :lol:
JackHereTheRealOne
Participator

Postby smiley » Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:44 am

Vinderex wrote:

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Pikachu-v ... -521637082
smiley
Participator

Postby metalman777 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:55 am

JackHereTheRealOne wrote:So yeah, Jack is back. Was an okay trip, I dunno, I don't like traveling. Anyway, being back, seeing is I have nothing to do (still waiting on Zack to finish his customization, which is fine, i'm not gonna rush him), I am gonna start doing the other edit, coding that is, all animations and sprites are done. I am doing this partly because if I keep on working on Arbok, It might interfere with whatever Zack is doing, I didn't think that through. But mainly because a friend of mine wanted this Gardi-vore (get it?) edit, and being a real-life friend, she gets priority. Anyway, for those of you interested in my second edit, here is what she wanted for digestion/absorption. I want this to be at least a 7 or 8 on a scale from 1-10. Feel free to criticize, go on, I dare you ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\
Spoiler: show
Absorbtion.gif

Gonna be honest here, even though i'm the minority, despite my preference of nondigestion (And/or non-fatal) and (call me a killjoy) breastless gardevoir...

It is absolutely FANTABULOUS! 100/10! I am SO glad this is being made! Thank you!
metalman777
Been posting for a bit

Postby SSJDudeMan » Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:32 am

JackHereTheRealOne wrote:
SSJDudeMan wrote:Yeah, but then the absorption after-effects would have to be displayed on at least the end of round II.

I like the way you think, but I am gonna trust the move is gonna be used as a finisher for round 2 :lol:

Well, most MUGEN Vore vids I've seen so far tend to leave digestion for round 2 anyway, so there shouldn't be a problem.

Still, just putting it out there...
SSJDudeMan
Somewhat familiar

Postby JackHereTheRealOne » Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:48 pm

SSJDudeMan wrote:
JackHereTheRealOne wrote:

Well, most MUGEN Vore vids I've seen so far tend to leave digestion for round 2 anyway, so there shouldn't be a problem.

Still, just putting it out there...

Oh no i'm with you, its just, again, this isn't how i'd make it. It's a request ^^;
JackHereTheRealOne
Participator

Postby SSJDudeMan » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:17 pm

Well, it's not a necessity so feel free to leave it behind you.

Right now, focus on what keeps you well entertained.
SSJDudeMan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:47 pm

So I am confused. Is the Arbok going to be released with the new sounds soon? I saw a new edit being made and something about Zack taking over an edit but could anybody help explain to me the overall status of Arbok and what is being worked on, etc?
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JackHereTheRealOne » Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:28 pm

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:So I am confused. Is the Arbok going to be released with the new sounds soon? I saw a new edit being made and something about Zack taking over an edit but could anybody help explain to me the overall status of Arbok and what is being worked on, etc?

Sure, i'll explain. Before I left for vacation, I got in contact with Zack, the other editor guy, he agreed to "make my edit look better and make other attacks" and i'd focus on the coding. Being the derp I was, I continued to work on it, completely forgetting I worked out an agreement with Zack until I came back. If I continued to add new things, he would have to work more by making the new things I just made look better, not to mention how much of a clusterfuck we would be in if we were to both overlap on doind the same thing but it looks different. In conclusion, I have decided to let him do his thing, then I will do the coding like we agreed on in the first place. Don't worry, I didn't quit. Not anytime soon.

Sorry for the confusion there. Its just a bump in the road really, as soon as he does whatever he is doing, I will be sure to bring it back up.
JackHereTheRealOne
Participator

Postby JackHereTheRealOne » Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:15 am

So yeah, I knew I made the right choice getting the help of Zack. He has done some nice work on my custom sprites and he's got a lot of his own in which now I have to plug all into Fighter Factory as an update in my free time. I don't know about you guys, but the smoother a character looks the better, it just so happens he did that too. Look at this (I was gonna put it all into a animation for better comparison, buuuut that takes time)...

This was mine
hyper003.5.png
hyper003.5.png (2.12 KiB) Viewed 3485 times

This one is his edit to mine
arb_1900-4.png
arb_1900-4.png (51.65 KiB) Viewed 3485 times

He did that to most of my special move sprites, isn't it awesome?

Anyway, Sorry to those of you who don't give a flying...puck about the way it looks and just want a done version ASAP, but I liked his sprite edits of my sprites, so i'm using them, and I also want to make this near flawless in terms of bugs and animation :neutral: . Like I said before, I will try to put out an updated version as soon as I can, not complete, but updated.
JackHereTheRealOne
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game