Coming soon to MUGEN

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Coming soon to MUGEN

Postby Orbstuffed » Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:28 pm

JackHereTheRealOne wrote:
TylorGoldenYoshi wrote:The most time-consuming parts are definitely balancing and debugging. Mostly because they require hours of playtesting and isolating the code that needs changing.

I suppose, if you are making like an all new character

Eh, for me, it's not just only "all new characters". I try my best to make every sort of character I am involved with as balanced as I am capable of doing so.
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TylorGoldenYoshi » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:28 pm

JackHereTheRealOne wrote:
TylorGoldenYoshi wrote:The most time-consuming parts are definitely balancing and debugging. Mostly because they require hours of playtesting and isolating the code that needs changing.

I suppose, if you are making like an all new character

It does depend on the complexity of the work in question as well.
What is a man? A meaningless bucket of lies!
TylorGoldenYoshi
Somewhat familiar

Postby Royal_Starlord » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:39 am

I predict that Eggbomber101 over at the youtubes will have a holiday with these mugen vore character edits. =w=~♥
Royal_Starlord
Participator

Postby MinunChaos73 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:43 am

Royal_Starlord wrote:I predict that Eggbomber101 over at the youtubes will have a holiday with these mugen vore character edits. =w=~♥

That is if they came back from a hiatus. Its unclear if they will just give up Youtube or what but yeah, that guy seems to be going through the lose of their mother.

But alright, enough of that. Loving these edits though~ <3
MinunChaos73
---

Postby Royal_Starlord » Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:01 am

MinunChaos73 wrote:
Royal_Starlord wrote:I predict that Eggbomber101 over at the youtubes will have a holiday with these mugen vore character edits. =w=~♥

That is if they came back from a hiatus. Its unclear if they will just give up Youtube or what but yeah, that guy seems to be going through the lose of their mother.

But alright, enough of that. Loving these edits though~ <3

Who whoa what?? I didn't know! Man, now I feel like a complete dick. 8X
Royal_Starlord
Participator

Postby Big_D » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:48 am

not to be a nager but jack could you pop the download links on your op would make easier to find everything
Darkness entwines a foolish young heart but the brave will always ring true.......yeah right ;p
Patreon account https:https://www.patreon.com/Yubel
Big_D
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JackHereTheRealOne » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:52 am

Big_D wrote:not to be a nager but jack could you pop the download links on your op would make easier to find everything

At some point perhaps.

I guess now is a better time than ever to release a stable, playable version of Grizela. I feel if I don't do it now, I might not for a very long time, been busy with all these new epic game releases in November.
Would not have made it stable if it were not for Pilum, who suggested a walking animation, and fixed up a lot of the issues I had in the coding, and Dragonlover135, my beta tester.
Everything is pretty much the same as last release with the exception of:

-Sounds, they might be hard to hear in stages with music due to me not knowing how to make them louder, but trust me, they are there. I also only worked with the sounds that were suggested to me.
-Movement while carrying enemy. Planning on making additional functions based on this, sometime in the future.
-AI automatically uses the move if in range and has enough power.
-Moving around while carrying enemy depletes their hp bar quicker.
Yes there are a few minor annoyances I don't think I have the patience anymore to fix like.
-enemy when thrown upward does not fall into mouth correctly.
-few visual annoyances like out of place pixels
-Still haven't made an extra digestion sprite to fix that jump from almost digested to digested.

Definitely still a very usable character so enjoy. Chances are I will be updating it every now and then when I learn how to fix more things, like the volume issue.
Keep those expectations low though, I am no veteran editor/coder, what you see is sadly my very best, + the good things you see which were likely Pilum's doings.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/rfba1 ... ish%29.rar
JackHereTheRealOne
Participator

Postby ladre » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:57 pm

HEY .is your mugen arbok...dead?
ladre
Participator

Postby JackHereTheRealOne » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:23 am

Nah, I do a lot of stuff now, in no particular order. My brain just picks what I am gonna spend time working on out of an imaginary hat. Usually a sudden out of nowhere burst of inspiration is what it takes for me to get shit done completely without delay now-a-days. But when will it strike next? Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z.

so no, its not :-D
JackHereTheRealOne
Participator

Postby ladre » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:44 pm

*cue ending credits*
ladre
Participator

Postby Royal_Starlord » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:32 am

Looks like that dragon girl got put into the roster. :3
Royal_Starlord
Participator

Postby JackHereTheRealOne » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:38 am

yeah, I am technically not done with her, she is super choppy looking with sound bugs, but hey, whatevs. Still gonna fix those problems though on the terms of me wanting to.
JackHereTheRealOne
Participator

Postby Four_Spears » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:56 am

JackHereTheRealOne wrote:yeah, I am technically not done with her, she is super choppy looking with sound bugs, but hey, whatevs. Still gonna fix those problems though on the terms of me wanting to.

Hopefully you're not burned out. ^^

Also, wondering whether or not you guys are still in communication with one another on assisting with development of characters or edits.
Four_Spears
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:04 am

Yeah Jack, Hope your doin good, you haven't been around in a while.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JackHereTheRealOne » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:42 am

Burned out? Nah of course not. I am currently helping a fellow called Nightmare49 with sprites for his project. I will get back to Mugen soon enough. I will finish something yet.
JackHereTheRealOne
Participator

Postby ShinySpiritSeer » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:24 pm

You, Bro (XD), What's up? How's life treating you?
ShinySpiritSeer
Somewhat familiar

Postby JackHereTheRealOne » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:41 pm

howdy pardner, all good here. You too I hope. And to keep this page sorta relevant since it popped up, yes, I am working on mugen related things again. I decided to start by redoing grizela, or refining the sprites so to speak. Still trying to find balance between that and other things I do. I have gotten a lot done though, so i'm past the point of abandonment.
JackHereTheRealOne
Participator

Previous

Return to Vore game