Shiny's MUGEN edits and creations

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Shiny's MUGEN edits and creations

Postby ShinySpiritSeer » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:24 pm

Vore edits
Status: None
----------------
Non-Vore creations/edits (subject to change)
Status: near completion, specails and supers to be done. Helpers maybe?
Type: Character
Character: Lopunny by ShinySpiritSeer
progress: 85% (specials and supers left)
Plans: Pokemon Type: Wild style with a new feature or two
Accepting help? : specials and supers (and helpers/strikers if wanted)
Beta download (always up to date): https://www.mediafire.com/file/hs9kx33t8mxaie8/Lopunny.rar

Status: Near Complete, Balancing and A.I. need done
Type: Character
Character: R_Saber/Nero Claudius by DeadHead, Edited by ShinySpiritSeer
Progress: 90%
Plans: Rebalance Specials/Supers with Combo Scaling, A.I.
No help needed
Download: http://www.4shared.com/rar/scIaTWCigm/Nero_Claudius.html
Last edited by ShinySpiritSeer on Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:39 am, edited 4 times in total.
User avatar
ShinySpiritSeer
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:22 am

Re: Shiny's MUGEN edits and creations

Postby Four_Spears » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:48 pm

Yeah, I figured somebody was eventually going to tale a shot at the Type:Wild Lopunny. ^^;
I guess it helps that the thing is so popular. Either way, the more character diversity, the better.
User avatar
Four_Spears
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 594
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 11:00 pm

Re: Shiny's MUGEN edits and creations

Postby ShinySpiritSeer » Fri May 01, 2015 12:25 am

Four_Spears wrote:Yeah, I figured somebody was eventually going to tale a shot at the Type:Wild Lopunny. ^^;
I guess it helps that the thing is so popular. Either way, the more character diversity, the better.

Funny thing: I picked the project up from the original guy, Dishisnetz. It kinda...died...so after a while I picked it up.
so far the only feature I've got is the ability to jump off of opponets, akin to footstooling in ssb games, except no button presses needed. works with super and normal jumps as well as forward and back dash. works on partners too...did I mention the super jump hurts, friend or foe, if landing on someone and knocking down, akin to the move bounce?
User avatar
ShinySpiritSeer
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:22 am

Re: Shiny's MUGEN edits and creations

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Fri May 01, 2015 3:28 am

ShinySpiritSeer wrote:Vore edits
Pokemon
----------------
Status: in works, need sprites
Edit type: unknown, will take suggestions
Character editing: Glaceon (y_glaceon) by Yogoreneko
Progress: 5%
Preview: None ATM
Plans: So far UB. not sure what else to add ^^;
Accepting help? : always

Non-Vore creations/edits (subject to change)
status: near completion, need sprites to be color indexed
Type: Character
Character: Lopunny by ShinySpiritSeer
progress: 65%
Plans: Pokemon Type: Wild style with a new feature or two
Accepting help? : Sprite wise only. color indexing mostly.
Beta download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/8onf2o33waka6w4/Lopunny.rar


Oh hey. Cool to see you back around.

You changed your icon. Umbreon. Popular pokemon around these parts.

I'd love to help, unfortunately my tallents lie in CG not spriting.
User avatar
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 838
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:45 am

Re: Shiny's MUGEN edits and creations

Postby ShinySpiritSeer » Fri May 01, 2015 7:43 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:Oh hey. Cool to see you back around.

You changed your icon. Umbreon. Popular pokemon around these parts.

I'd love to help, unfortunately my tallents lie in CG not spriting.

Hey! Yeah, I kinda disappeared, didn't I? whatever the case, I'm back, and I can help if needed.
Well actually...my icon has meaning behind it. I rp on other sites, not sure why not here, but yeah. My Icon is Nightmare. ...I'll put a link to his bio in my sig later
User avatar
ShinySpiritSeer
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:22 am

Re: Shiny's MUGEN edits and creations

Postby Twister231 » Fri May 01, 2015 12:20 pm

Pretty cool stuff you are making, will the Lopunny be getting vore moves?
User avatar
Twister231
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:52 pm

Re: Shiny's MUGEN edits and creations

Postby ShinySpiritSeer » Fri May 01, 2015 1:13 pm

Twister231 wrote:Pretty cool stuff you are making, will the Lopunny be getting vore moves?

I'm unsure at this point. knowing me though I'd give it a shot once I have color indexed sprites. and even then sprites for the vore too
User avatar
ShinySpiritSeer
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:22 am

Re: Shiny's MUGEN edits and creations

Postby jonathan123 » Sat May 02, 2015 9:01 pm

do some kind of sex charecter?
GEtting a wii U!! tell me your FC for it if you got one!
User avatar
jonathan123
Heavy user
 
Posts: 29362
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:47 pm

Re: Shiny's MUGEN edits and creations

Postby ShinySpiritSeer » Mon May 04, 2015 8:42 pm

jonathan123 wrote:do some kind of sex charecter?


Again, I'm unsure at this point, but I'm going to make the SFW version first. I wanna have a solid character before I make something unbalanced
User avatar
ShinySpiritSeer
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:22 am

Re: Shiny's MUGEN edits and creations

Postby Four_Spears » Mon May 11, 2015 10:51 pm

ShinySpiritSeer wrote:Funny thing: I picked the project up from the original guy, Dishisnetz. It kinda...died...so after a while I picked it up.
so far the only feature I've got is the ability to jump off of opponets, akin to footstooling in ssb games, except no button presses needed. works with super and normal jumps as well as forward and back dash. works on partners too...did I mention the super jump hurts, friend or foe, if landing on someone and knocking down, akin to the move bounce?


THAT is the kind of creativity I'm usually hoping to see. Felicia in darkstalkers did something similar without damage, she could land on the opponent's head and remain balanced on them in a perched pose.

Although, I think the "bounce" idea has a lot more use and mileage
Spoiler: show
(I'll hate myself for this later, but I'm not going to be selfish with ideas just because I can't get a machamp.... if lopunny did eventually get vore moves, I could see how that might transition into an AV move at the cost of meter or opponent's low health.)
since it's naturally learned and the footstooling idea in smash is a good comparison for those not clear on the specifics of how you might relay it in mugen.


Twister231 wrote:Pretty cool stuff you are making, will the Lopunny be getting vore moves?

^^ I'm sure it might be a while until the basic Lopunny that Shiny's working on will be completed, but in the meanwhile, there's been a few new pokemon vore edits released by another editor that might hold you over until then.




http://www.mediafire.com/download/g1kd5 ... dit%29.rar




http://www.mediafire.com/download/6614e ... dit%29.rar




http://www.mediafire.com/download/8pb5m ... dit%29.rar

For now, let's not rush the creators. They know we're all interested, so we should all try to be supportive and helpful along the way.
User avatar
Four_Spears
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 594
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 11:00 pm

Re: Shiny's MUGEN edits and creations

Postby ShinySpiritSeer » Tue May 12, 2015 12:17 pm

Four_Spears wrote:THAT is the kind of creativity I'm usually hoping to see. Felicia in darkstalkers did something similar without damage, she could land on the opponent's head and remain balanced on them in a perched pose.

Although, I think the "bounce" idea has a lot more use and mileage
Spoiler: show
(I'll hate myself for this later, but I'm not going to be selfish with ideas just because I can't get a machamp.... if lopunny did eventually get vore moves, I could see how that might transition into an AV move at the cost of meter or opponent's low health.)
since it's naturally learned and the footstooling idea in smash is a good comparison for those not clear on the specifics of how you might relay it in mugen.


For now, let's not rush the creators. They know we're all interested, so we should all try to be supportive and helpful along the way.


Creativity is why I joined the mugen community in the first place. the kind of things I've seen and played with/tested can be a bit...overwhelming, thus why mugen always deserved it's own section in the fighting game community
but...I digress. I'm thinking of putting it on a button because of combo interruption for partners (jumping on a partner when they are in the midst of a combo, thus ending said combo)
the super jump is still the same as mvc except the damage upon landing on a person (somewhere around 75?)

Oh, the DL link for the Lopunny is updated. some moves were sped up and I added one special move and an ex version...though I have no name for it...
(And the sprites are FINALLY color indexed!)
User avatar
ShinySpiritSeer
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:22 am

Re: Shiny's MUGEN edits and creations

Postby Four_Spears » Wed May 13, 2015 11:21 am

ShinySpiritSeer wrote:Oh, the DL link for the Lopunny is updated. some moves were sped up and I added one special move and an ex version...though I have no name for it...
(And the sprites are FINALLY color indexed!)



Not really so lucky here:
Image
also, might need to double-check some entries with Lopunny's name as upper case/lower case and 'mimiliop' might cause trouble here and there if not careful.
User avatar
Four_Spears
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 594
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 11:00 pm

Re: Shiny's MUGEN edits and creations

Postby ShinySpiritSeer » Wed May 13, 2015 2:30 pm

Four_Spears wrote:
ShinySpiritSeer wrote:Oh, the DL link for the Lopunny is updated. some moves were sped up and I added one special move and an ex version...though I have no name for it...
(And the sprites are FINALLY color indexed!)



Not really so lucky here:
Image
also, might need to double-check some entries with Lopunny's name as upper case/lower case and 'mimiliop' might cause trouble here and there if not careful.


Are you using 1.1? it works on 1.1 on this end.
User avatar
ShinySpiritSeer
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:22 am

Re: Shiny's MUGEN edits and creations

Postby Four_Spears » Sat May 16, 2015 3:44 am

ShinySpiritSeer wrote:Are you using 1.1? it works on 1.1 on this end.


Oh... :oops:

My apologies.

Now that I've addressed that, I like the "bounce" move. I also like that dashing up close rapidly "runs up" the opponent.
I can't wait to see this completed, great job so far. Keep it up!
User avatar
Four_Spears
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 594
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 11:00 pm

Re: Shiny's MUGEN edits and creations

Postby ShinySpiritSeer » Sat May 16, 2015 4:50 am

Yeah, for future refrence MOST characters will be 1.0 and up. Never used anything lower.
Things should be easier to combo together with most attack animations sped up slightly to seem more...seamless
User avatar
ShinySpiritSeer
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:22 am

Re: Shiny's MUGEN edits and creations

Postby ShinySpiritSeer » Tue May 26, 2015 3:39 pm

Might be a bit before the next update as I am helping some friends as well.
Ideas?
Palettes?
Any bugs or errors?
As I'm closing in on the finished product I need to know what things I can fix so constructive criticism is welcome!
User avatar
ShinySpiritSeer
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:22 am

Re: Shiny's MUGEN edits and creations

Postby Four_Spears » Tue May 26, 2015 5:01 pm

ShinySpiritSeer wrote:Might be a bit before the next update as I am helping some friends as well.
Ideas?
Palettes?
Any bugs or errors?
As I'm closing in on the finished product I need to know what things I can fix so constructive criticism is welcome!


I'd need to tinker with lopunny a lot more with a wider range of characters before I think I could really criticize too much and as of now, with what limited time I had earlier, I haven't seen any errors just yet.

I'm going to give it another look-see while I try to help find handsomejack some sound clips for his gardevoir.
User avatar
Four_Spears
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 594
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 11:00 pm

Re: Shiny's MUGEN edits and creations

Postby ShinySpiritSeer » Tue May 26, 2015 10:01 pm

Four_Spears wrote:
ShinySpiritSeer wrote:Might be a bit before the next update as I am helping some friends as well.
Ideas?
Palettes?
Any bugs or errors?
As I'm closing in on the finished product I need to know what things I can fix so constructive criticism is welcome!


I'd need to tinker with lopunny a lot more with a wider range of characters before I think I could really criticize too much and as of now, with what limited time I had earlier, I haven't seen any errors just yet.

I'm going to give it another look-see while I try to help find handsomejack some sound clips for his gardevoir.


Alright, it's no rush man. I might start making an edit at the same time so I might be on and off
User avatar
ShinySpiritSeer
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:22 am

Re: Shiny's MUGEN edits and creations

Postby SSJDudeMan » Wed May 27, 2015 5:03 pm

Have you considered helping someone else in terms of vore creations?
User avatar
SSJDudeMan
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:10 pm

Re: Shiny's MUGEN edits and creations

Postby ShinySpiritSeer » Thu May 28, 2015 9:28 am

SSJDudeMan wrote:Have you considered helping someone else in terms of vore creations?

I already try to help around here, so yeah: I already do
User avatar
ShinySpiritSeer
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:22 am

Next

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: alex960406, bahamut24, Dave_K, Dragonitas, DrakeZephyr, Erebus, franciscofranco, gingerdabber, GuiGui83, hyperguy55, IttzaHarlo, jake117852, jwdragon1992, Kuru, peteian, Psycho_wolvesbane, Rai32, RealZikik, swagmcgeebass, Throwaway22345u, tubo