Shiny's MUGEN edits and creations

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Shiny's MUGEN edits and creations

Postby ShinySpiritSeer » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:48 pm

I'm in need of a few things:
First off: A beta tester or two for a different creation, as i do not wish to release it until i fix some bugs first

I also need the Visual FX from pokemon type: wild so that I can finish some special moves for lopunny

And that's about it. if you want to help with the beta testing thing just message me. if you find a link to the visual fx just post a link here so I can share it with others with your credit for finding them
User avatar
ShinySpiritSeer
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:22 am

Re: Shiny's MUGEN edits and creations

Postby ShinySpiritSeer » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:47 pm

I have to be honest: I haven't been doing any work on the characters. I am missing Visual FX for High Jump Kick (Special for Lopunny) and one of my other creations bit the dust...
User avatar
ShinySpiritSeer
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:22 am

Re: Shiny's MUGEN edits and creations

Postby Four_Spears » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:15 pm

ShinySpiritSeer wrote:I have to be honest: I haven't been doing any work on the characters. I am missing Visual FX for High Jump Kick (Special for Lopunny) and one of my other creations bit the dust...

That's tough to hear. I know how much work you guys put in and I definitely know how it feels to 'feel put out' on trying to work on certain projects.
*facepalms at own signature*

That said, perhaps trying to start up a fresh project might be able to give you a bit of a breath of fresh air? To be quite honest, given what you already did so far, I'd be interested to see what you could do with editing the existing vore felicia or even taking a crack at Sonson. (...since especially the simple fact that I already provided a metric ton of sonson animations that are just ripe for vore edits.)

I mean, in terms of what active editors we have and what existing characters you guys have edited or created so far, I'm sure that there's far more ease in something with those requests that could result in a faster completed project instead of straining yourselves to manufacture a wholesale, complete and unique process by scratch if the effort you're already putting into it is taxing you all and keeping you from being productive.

I'm trying my best not to put a negative spin on it, but I also am aware of other things taking your attention away such as game releases and other RL matters external to personal entertainment, so I try my best not to demand much even though I'm sure we'd all like to see you and you other guys create more when you feel you can do so.

Personally, I'd rather you guys just not feel too put off by straining the creative energies on dead ends. I know how it feels to be passionate about things too, but even I know to take a break from creative dead ends to find more productive work in other, more refreshing areas.

It might not hurt to just come back to the difficult mugen edits later and build up experience doing the Simple ones that can be knocked out now while you have the mindset for thinking about it.
User avatar
Four_Spears
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 594
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 11:00 pm

Re: Shiny's MUGEN edits and creations

Postby ShinySpiritSeer » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:44 am

Four_Spears wrote:
ShinySpiritSeer wrote:I have to be honest: I haven't been doing any work on the characters. I am missing Visual FX for High Jump Kick (Special for Lopunny) and one of my other creations bit the dust...

That's tough to hear. I know how much work you guys put in and I definitely know how it feels to 'feel put out' on trying to work on certain projects.
*facepalms at own signature*

That said, perhaps trying to start up a fresh project might be able to give you a bit of a breath of fresh air? To be quite honest, given what you already did so far, I'd be interested to see what you could do with editing the existing vore felicia or even taking a crack at Sonson. (...since especially the simple fact that I already provided a metric ton of sonson animations that are just ripe for vore edits.)

I mean, in terms of what active editors we have and what existing characters you guys have edited or created so far, I'm sure that there's far more ease in something with those requests that could result in a faster completed project instead of straining yourselves to manufacture a wholesale, complete and unique process by scratch if the effort you're already putting into it is taxing you all and keeping you from being productive.

I'm trying my best not to put a negative spin on it, but I also am aware of other things taking your attention away such as game releases and other RL matters external to personal entertainment, so I try my best not to demand much even though I'm sure we'd all like to see you and you other guys create more when you feel you can do so.

Personally, I'd rather you guys just not feel too put off by straining the creative energies on dead ends. I know how it feels to be passionate about things too, but even I know to take a break from creative dead ends to find more productive work in other, more refreshing areas.

It might not hurt to just come back to the difficult mugen edits later and build up experience doing the Simple ones that can be knocked out now while you have the mindset for thinking about it.

You might be right...Alright then!

I can do the coding part yes, and if needed MINOR sprite editing (im not the best)
So if provided with a link to the sprites i may be able to help with any edits i might be requested
User avatar
ShinySpiritSeer
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:22 am

Re: Shiny's MUGEN edits and creations

Postby Four_Spears » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:19 pm

ShinySpiritSeer wrote:You might be right...Alright then!

I can do the coding part yes, and if needed MINOR sprite editing (im not the best)
So if provided with a link to the sprites i may be able to help with any edits i might be requested



Right here:
viewtopic.php?p=2546938#p2546938
User avatar
Four_Spears
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 594
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 11:00 pm

Re: Shiny's MUGEN edits and creations

Postby ShinySpiritSeer » Thu May 11, 2017 9:40 am

Well ummm...My PC died. Motherboard fried itself so umm... All my new work was on that. Until I get a new PC I'm not able to edit anything.
User avatar
ShinySpiritSeer
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:22 am

Re: Shiny's MUGEN edits and creations

Postby JustAQuinn » Thu May 11, 2017 11:15 pm

ShinySpiritSeer wrote:Well ummm...My PC died. Motherboard fried itself so umm... All my new work was on that. Until I get a new PC I'm not able to edit anything.


Step 1. Remove hard drive.

Step 2. Remove data.

Step 3. ???

Step 4. Profit.
JustAQuinn
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:41 pm

Re: Shiny's MUGEN edits and creations

Postby paperairplaneclip » Thu May 11, 2017 11:21 pm

JustAQuinn wrote:Step 1. Remove hard drive.

Step 2. Remove data.

Step 3. ???

Step 4. Profit.

Pretty sure he doesn't have a computer with which he can work on the edit, even if he can still access the data, if that's what you're suggesting
All of my videos (OLD AND NEW ONES!) can be found here! https://www.patreon.com/Paperairplaneclip Support me if you like, all the content is still free!
User avatar
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 370
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:17 pm

Re: Shiny's MUGEN edits and creations

Postby Grapefruitfanfic » Sat May 13, 2017 5:11 pm

Hi. I wanted to ask is there a specific way to make a vore edit? I want to edit a few characters> I honestly have no idea where to start(other than getting fighter factory), so I was hoping someone here could help me.
Grapefruitfanfic
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:21 pm

Re: Shiny's MUGEN edits and creations

Postby TylorGoldenYoshi » Sat May 13, 2017 8:55 pm

Grapefruitfanfic wrote:Hi. I wanted to ask is there a specific way to make a vore edit? I want to edit a few characters> I honestly have no idea where to start(other than getting fighter factory), so I was hoping someone here could help me.


I suggest you learn how grabs work and practice a bit with variables if you plan on adding a struggle system.
What is a man? A meaningless bucket of lies!
User avatar
TylorGoldenYoshi
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Sat May 11, 2013 10:54 pm
Location: Warrior

Re: Shiny's MUGEN edits and creations

Postby vore2412 » Sat May 13, 2017 9:15 pm

JustAQuinn wrote:
ShinySpiritSeer wrote:Well ummm...My PC died. Motherboard fried itself so umm... All my new work was on that. Until I get a new PC I'm not able to edit anything.


Step 1. Remove hard drive.

Step 2. Remove data.

Step 3. ???

Step 4. Profit.


It also should be known that when your motherboard fries you be a lucky SOB if you're able to get any data from it at all, and even if the retrieval is successful, the tech to retrieve it generally ain't too cheap. So ease up a bit on Shiny, hope that they are able to find the motivation to recreate the data they lost on their old motherboard. I'm speaking from having to purchase a new laptop as my old one would have cost as much just to retrieve data as to buy a new one.
User avatar
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 688
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:38 pm

Re: Shiny's MUGEN edits and creations

Postby ShinySpiritSeer » Mon May 15, 2017 12:59 pm

Well i have a toaster pc (old junk), but currently am trying to find something to check if my hard drive did fry, will try to put it in the old pc later and see if i cant get the old work off of it, if not i'll have to continue from the wip i uploaded a while back
User avatar
ShinySpiritSeer
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:22 am

Re: Shiny's MUGEN edits and creations

Postby ShinySpiritSeer » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:18 am

Its been a while, but i'm doing things on the side again!
Lopunny has been updated!
Whats new?

Anti-air has been added! Light and Heavy Versions! EX will come soon!
Superjump/Bounce Indicator to make it easier to tell where you will land (it's a placeholder arrow for now!)
Grab has been tweaked!
Launcher has changed from Forward + B to Downforward + B!
Jumping Heavy Kick links into Jumping Strong Punch! (Though doesn't always connect!)
Jumping Heavy Kick can Cross-up!

More will come as I find time and patience to edit!

EDIT
All 1.1 related errors fixed! Now 1.0 compatible! 1.1 SFF in the folder for those who want to use that instead!
User avatar
ShinySpiritSeer
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:22 am

Re: Shiny's MUGEN edits and creations

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:26 am

ShinySpiritSeer wrote:Its been a while, but i'm doing things on the side again!
Lopunny has been updated!
Whats new?

Anti-air has been added! Light and Heavy Versions! EX will come soon!
Superjump/Bounce Indicator to make it easier to tell where you will land (it's a placeholder arrow for now!)
Grab has been tweaked!
Launcher has changed from Forward + B to Downforward + B!
Jumping Heavy Kick links into Jumping Strong Punch! (Though doesn't always connect!)
Jumping Heavy Kick can Cross-up!

More will come as I find time and patience to edit!

EDIT
All 1.1 related errors fixed! Now 1.0 compatible! 1.1 SFF in the folder for those who want to use that instead!


Good to see your return.

I take it Lopunny is still a non-Vore chracacter?
User avatar
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 838
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:45 am

Re: Shiny's MUGEN edits and creations

Postby ShinySpiritSeer » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:45 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:
ShinySpiritSeer wrote:Its been a while, but i'm doing things on the side again!
Lopunny has been updated!
Whats new?

Anti-air has been added! Light and Heavy Versions! EX will come soon!
Superjump/Bounce Indicator to make it easier to tell where you will land (it's a placeholder arrow for now!)
Grab has been tweaked!
Launcher has changed from Forward + B to Downforward + B!
Jumping Heavy Kick links into Jumping Strong Punch! (Though doesn't always connect!)
Jumping Heavy Kick can Cross-up!

More will come as I find time and patience to edit!

EDIT
All 1.1 related errors fixed! Now 1.0 compatible! 1.1 SFF in the folder for those who want to use that instead!


Good to see your return.

I take it Lopunny is still a non-Vore chracacter?


As stated before I want to finish the SFW version before I consider the voracious moves...
...though I already have a few ideas.
User avatar
ShinySpiritSeer
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:22 am

Re: Shiny's MUGEN edits and creations

Postby ShinySpiritSeer » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:28 pm

Working on EX Anti-air, will have beginning invincibility frames akin to a Shoryuken, same with EX Double Hit, Supers will be worked on next as well as push blocking like Street Fighter Alpha
User avatar
ShinySpiritSeer
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:22 am

Re: Shiny's MUGEN edits and creations

Postby ShinySpiritSeer » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:23 pm

EX Anti-Air is done, DL is not updated yet as it's only a small addition. I will Update the DL after finishing the Pushblocking and Hopefully Jump Kick (With Animation and such for accidentally hitting a wall)
User avatar
ShinySpiritSeer
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:22 am

Re: Shiny's MUGEN edits and creations

Postby ShinySpiritSeer » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:20 pm

Work has been being a pain so i haven't been able to get anything done so far, but i assure you all im not gone
User avatar
ShinySpiritSeer
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:22 am

Re: Shiny's MUGEN edits and creations

Postby zoidburg05 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:31 pm

Glad you didn't die. Or vanish from existence, that's reassuring.
Where are the others?.......
User avatar
zoidburg05
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:45 pm

Re: Shiny's MUGEN edits and creations

Postby ShinySpiritSeer » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:48 am

So uhh...hey.
Lots of things have been happening in my life since I last spoke here.
I've not had motivation to do much as of late. Not to mention work has my leg almost dead practically. I haven't found any time to update lopunny regrettably. Though that doesn't mean I'm giving up.
Just thought I'd update you all on the situation. Again my apologies for not being around.
User avatar
ShinySpiritSeer
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:22 am

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Anlanar, antoinou62185, asdertbnm, BobVan, bugaccount9, Cipherz, Creaturedude, DarkRain, demonofsocks, fasthon1992, flamelord786, gandalf, HeroOptic, Hiddenlurker, MobiusTheIce, OtherGuy, puck5, riku162, sugarv, Superl, Tyriaz, Voreakin, warbrand4, xmboy, Xotiar, ZeniththeWriter