TheFetishBeast's collection

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: TheFetishBeast's collection

Postby lich1993 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:48 pm

for the Yuki's maze how do you get all of the chests there are a few that i can't seem to figure out how to get them
lich1993
Participator

Postby Enteresting » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:18 pm

lich1993 wrote:for the Yuki's maze how do you get all of the chests there are a few that i can't seem to figure out how to get them

There's one or two you can access by looking at the shadows on the floor. That should help you loop around a few switches.
Enteresting
Participator

Postby lich1993 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:55 pm

the shadows ?
lich1993
Participator

Postby TyrantTerry » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:53 pm

Forsaken Dunes?????
TyrantTerry
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheFetishBeast » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:28 am

@TyrantTerry: Yeah, you haven't made it that far yet. It's the Desert Region on the east side of the overworld.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby TyrantTerry » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:25 pm

The desert is block by guards so don't even know where to start on opening access but enjoying the game where I am.
TyrantTerry
Somewhat familiar

Postby tgcidolfus » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:14 am

Well, been busy lately, but ill post a list of all the skills I've learned with the "extra girl" at this point in time, correct me if I'm missing any. (learned skills only)

Confusion dance
stunning screech
venom biter
acid spit
icy glare
freezing breath
poison sting
blood bite

Also a note/bug I've found with her, before you clear the desert and are going there solo only, I actually took her with me every time I went there, making the solo content MUCH easier than it should have been, especially since you can devour the boss.
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby UnsettledTom » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:36 pm

In regards to Vore Crawler, I've done the thing with the forest girl, talked to all the girls in town, killed the spider, went to the underwater thing but said it was WIP and explored the mountain. I don't know what to do next, can someone help? And also, how many vore scenes are in the game? I've yet to encounter one other than the forest girl.
UnsettledTom
Been posting for a bit

Postby tgcidolfus » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:52 am

WhyAmIHere wrote:In regards to Vore Crawler, I've done the thing with the forest girl, talked to all the girls in town, killed the spider, went to the underwater thing but said it was WIP and explored the mountain. I don't know what to do next, can someone help? And also, how many vore scenes are in the game? I've yet to encounter one other than the forest girl.

Most bosses have a vore scene (not sure could be all) have yet to get the girls high enough to see if they can do it in this version (keep having to reset b/c I screw up one of the other) If you have doubts on where to go, always head back to the mayors house. Also check the bridge/roadblock if you think you have covered all possible available to you.
Another tip would be as soon as you can, invest in the plot at the farm and make yourself carrot juice to sell, its a great way to make money, especially when you want a house later, as it trivialized any cash needs I came across.
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby UnsettledTom » Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:37 pm

Is there a way to make The Chosen One play not in full screen? It's incredibly irritating.
UnsettledTom
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheFetishBeast » Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:05 pm

@WhyAmIHere: It's either F5 or F6. One changes the resolution, the other changes between Fullscreen and Windowed.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby UnsettledTom » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:53 pm

Also, how do you beat the fairies? Tried searching for the word "fairies" in this topic but nothing came up. They literally heal every time I kill anyone of them, and I've killed them over 15 times. And also on top of that I can't escape.
UnsettledTom
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheFetishBeast » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:58 am

@WhyAmIHere: Right, so, that's not supposed to happen. What's supposed to happen is that after you've knocked them down an accumulated of three times, another event will activate to progress the battle. I had a look at the database to see if there is any way your scenario could possibly happen. As it turns out, I did find a possibility.

TL;DR beneath the following wall of text.

This battle uses a lot of variables and switches. One particular variable is one that I simply call 'Fairies'. Each time one of the fairies's HP is brought down to 50% or less, a short event will occur that increases the 'Fairies' variable by one point. Once this variable reaches 3, another event will occur that progresses the battle and all previous events will now be locked. The problem however, as far as I can tell, is that the 'Fairies' variable has to be exactly at 3. Any other values, lower or higher, will not activate the event. Now, telling me that you've defeated the fairies more than fifteen times, obviously the 'Fairies' variable has reached significantly higher than 3 and there's no way to bring it down without using some sort of Debug command, which might not even be possible during battle, I don't know. Of course, the interesting question here is, how did you get past that 3 value? Well, I have a theory. There exists three events that increase the 'Fairies' variable, one for each fairy. Defeat the one on the left and one event activates, defeat the one in the middle and another event activates and defeat the one on the right and a third event activates. My theory is that you somehow caused two of these events to activate in one and the same turn. That turn was when the 'Fairies' variable was already at 2 causing it to rise to 4 and therefore bypassing the 3 value. The only way I can see this happen is if you caused two of the fairies's HP to reach 50% or less in one turn. That might have caused two of the events to activate even though, as far as I can tell, that still shouldn't be possible.

TL;DR: A bug has occurred by faulty programming (Possibly).

Now, am I wrong? Have you tried restarting the fight and still it doesn't work? If that's the case then i'm at a complete loss.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby UnsettledTom » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:09 pm

TheFetishBeast wrote:@WhyAmIHere: Right, so, that's not supposed to happen. What's supposed to happen is that after you've knocked them down an accumulated of three times, another event will activate to progress the battle. I had a look at the database to see if there is any way your scenario could possibly happen. As it turns out, I did find a possibility.

TL;DR beneath the following wall of text.

This battle uses a lot of variables and switches. One particular variable is one that I simply call 'Fairies'. Each time one of the fairies's HP is brought down to 50% or less, a short event will occur that increases the 'Fairies' variable by one point. Once this variable reaches 3, another event will occur that progresses the battle and all previous events will now be locked. The problem however, as far as I can tell, is that the 'Fairies' variable has to be exactly at 3. Any other values, lower or higher, will not activate the event. Now, telling me that you've defeated the fairies more than fifteen times, obviously the 'Fairies' variable has reached significantly higher than 3 and there's no way to bring it down without using some sort of Debug command, which might not even be possible during battle, I don't know. Of course, the interesting question here is, how did you get past that 3 value? Well, I have a theory. There exists three events that increase the 'Fairies' variable, one for each fairy. Defeat the one on the left and one event activates, defeat the one in the middle and another event activates and defeat the one on the right and a third event activates. My theory is that you somehow caused two of these events to activate in one and the same turn. That turn was when the 'Fairies' variable was already at 2 causing it to rise to 4 and therefore bypassing the 3 value. The only way I can see this happen is if you caused two of the fairies's HP to reach 50% or less in one turn. That might have caused two of the events to activate even though, as far as I can tell, that still shouldn't be possible.

TL;DR: A bug has occurred by faulty programming (Possibly).

Now, am I wrong? Have you tried restarting the fight and still it doesn't work? If that's the case then i'm at a complete loss.

Yeah, I was about to get through it. You seem to be correct about the switches as I was killing the fairies at the same time. I tried focusing only one and after 3 tries it worked.
UnsettledTom
Been posting for a bit

Postby Black_Knight » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:09 am

I was wondering if any one could make a quick list of all the vore scenes and how to get them, I would greatly appreciate it, thanks in advance
Black_Knight
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Wed May 22, 2019 7:09 am

Oh my god! The sprites in Bottomless craving! SO CUTE!
Turbotowns
???

Postby lich1993 » Fri May 24, 2019 3:51 am

did Vore crawler got an update or is it the hot fixes ?
lich1993
Participator

Postby TheFetishBeast » Fri May 24, 2019 5:05 am

@lich1993: If my research is correct, the last update for Vore Crawler was made November 14:th 2018, with the exception of the aforementioned hotfix. So, no, Vore Crawler is not gotten a new update in quite a while and I don't see it happening any time soon either.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby lich1993 » Fri May 24, 2019 6:16 am

TheFetishBeast wrote:@lich1993: If my research is correct, the last update for Vore Crawler was made November 14:th 2018, with the exception of the aforementioned hotfix. So, no, Vore Crawler is not gotten a new update in quite a while and I don't see it happening any time soon either.

damn,oh well keep up the good work
lich1993
Participator

Postby TheFetishBeast » Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:27 pm

Hey everyone, TheFetishBeast here, nice to see you all. So, umm... I'll just get straight to the point.

I need help... again... Remember last time I asked for help? Remember how that was regarding scripting in RPG Maker VX Ace? Yeah, it's that again. I need help from someone out there who has a bit more knowledge regarding scripting than I do. However, unlike last time where I thought that the scripting I needed was rather simple (And I do believe that I was right), this time I believe that it's rather complex. See, this time it involves 'notetagging' and 'editing an already existing script'... Yeah... Now, if you think you have the skills and any desires at all to help me with this then I would like for you to PM me here on Eka's portal. If you do then I can send you the script in question and hopefully we can work something out from there. Also, it might interest you to know that this script is going to be used in 'Vore Crawler' and another new game that I'm working on (Yes, another new game. They just keep coming. In fact, I have yet another one down the road that I may or may not start working on). Of course, I will also make sure to credit you for your assistance (Because that is the only form of "payment" I can give). Thank you in advance and thank you for taking your time to listen to my call for help.

EDIT: I went to the official RPG Maker forum and managed to get some assistance there so this post can now be disregarded.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game