TheFetishBeast's collection

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: TheFetishBeast's collection

Postby Miz Sunshine » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:33 am

Sorry for bumping, but is there a guide to Vore Crawler anywhere? I don't want to miss any vore scenes :D
Miz Sunshine
New to the forum

Postby bacodkau » Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:21 am

I want to know how to defeating the fairies in the tower Dandelion, because IM so tired to fight fairies its always have medicine spell (game the chosen one)
bacodkau
New to the forum

Postby Katafron » Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:20 am

BladeChihuahua, but what about "the cliff of misgudience"? I did everything as the riddle says, reach that cliff and stuck. What is the marker of north-turning-point?
Katafron
New to the forum

Postby Enteresting » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:33 pm

Miz Sunshine wrote:Sorry for bumping, but is there a guide to Vore Crawler anywhere? I don't want to miss any vore scenes :D

There's only a couple as it's more story-driven. Anger the 6 ladies when you meet them, lose to specific bosses and a few characters here and there have the option.
Enteresting
Participator

Postby LHCap1991 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:01 am

Katafron wrote:BladeChihuahua, but what about "the cliff of misgudience"? I did everything as the riddle says, reach that cliff and stuck. What is the marker of north-turning-point?

North-East-West then North if you see stone with hand mean you go too far
LHCap1991
Been posting for a bit

Postby bobbilljoesteve » Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:06 am

how do you beat the plant creature from the quest you get from the mayor of dandelion
bobbilljoesteve
New to the forum

Postby TheEvilWithin » Sat Feb 26, 2022 6:25 pm

Ok, I give up. I need help because I can't find where the soldiers in the desert are. I ran around for an hour but I really can't find what I look for.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheGreatUnknown » Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:52 pm

I hope you get back to rabbit and fox sometime in the future
Better To Try And Fail Then Not Try At All
TheGreatUnknown
Been posting for a bit

Postby TyrantTerry » Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:34 am

So years later and I ask as a way to check in but any chance you'll have an update for Vore Crawler?
TyrantTerry
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheGreatUnknown » Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:35 pm

Souls6 wrote:Ok, I give up. I need help because I can't find where the soldiers in the desert are. I ran around for an hour but I really can't find what I look for.

There is a Npc in the desert who will read you riddles that will lead you to two diffrents locations one of which will have 3 of the soldiers you need (Hint) sunrise is to the right of the obelisk as you enter the desert from the map
TheGreatUnknown
Been posting for a bit

Postby TyrantTerry » Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:35 pm

I was just wandering the desert last night and came across a pyramid by chance.
TyrantTerry
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheGreatUnknown » Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:38 am

TyrantTerry wrote:I was just wandering the desert last night and came across a pyramid by chance.

that is where the cheaper riddle will end up leading you and the puzzle inside is a bit of a challenge as the little flame showing the path moves so fast it is hard to follow I had to record it moving so I could complete it. I think to get to the npc with the riddles you have to go north tell the first oasis, then go to the left tell you find bones, then go north and you should hit an oasis with a NPC there
TheGreatUnknown
Been posting for a bit

Postby Shikutahsei » Sat May 07, 2022 1:43 am

Anyone know where the cockvore in vore crawler is, and is it macro/micro?
Edit:
Finally continued the quest, just had to fight the neko on the brigde..... my bad...
Last edited by Shikutahsei on Sat May 07, 2022 9:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Shikutahsei
New to the forum

Postby TheEvilWithin » Sat May 07, 2022 5:44 pm

Shikutahsei wrote:Anyone know where the cockvore in vore crawler is, and is it macro/micro?
Btw, does the affection of the girls have a limit depending on their level cause I've given Cynthia some 10 or more fish, the others a bunch of food, and that centaur a lot of carrots but their affection in status is still 10...?

It's same CV. If you want to see it, you have to progress in the centaur plotline until you have to prove your worth with the other centaurs. There will be a fight against an ogre and if you lose, you'll get the scene.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Shikutahsei » Sat May 07, 2022 9:45 pm

Souls6 wrote:
Shikutahsei wrote:Anyone know where the cockvore in vore crawler is, and is it macro/micro?
Btw, does the affection of the girls have a limit depending on their level cause I've given Cynthia some 10 or more fish, the others a bunch of food, and that centaur a lot of carrots but their affection in status is still 10...?

It's same CV. If you want to see it, you have to progress in the centaur plotline until you have to prove your worth with the other centaurs. There will be a fight against an ogre and if you lose, you'll get the scene.

Got it thanks, kinda expecting it to be macro/micro tho....
Shikutahsei
New to the forum

Postby setan » Sun May 29, 2022 9:58 pm

obelisk can't find Ok, I give up. I need help because I can't find where the soldiers in the desert are. I ran around for an hour but I really can't find what I look for. and where is the soldier, talking to the npc still confused
setan
Been posting for a bit

Postby Alpha338 » Thu Jul 06, 2023 8:28 am

I'm trying to get the iron ore for kimberly I know I butchered the name but I have both the Pearl and the wood but I'm missing the iron ore I checked the area when you do the find iron ore quest for the mayor but I can find any more please help.
Alpha338
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheGreatUnknown » Thu Jul 06, 2023 1:25 pm

setan wrote:obelisk can't find Ok, I give up. I need help because I can't find where the soldiers in the desert are. I ran around for an hour but I really can't find what I look for. and where is the soldier, talking to the npc still confused
its the sandstone statue that is in the beginning area of the desert after entering
TheGreatUnknown
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Vore game