TheFetishBeast's collection

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: TheFetishBeast's collection

Postby MamaFuckingLuigi » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:00 pm

Oh, I don't mind.

Making games isn't exactly an easy process.
I think I was supposed to put a signature here. But I kinda forgot to.

Wait, does this count?
MamaFuckingLuigi
New to the forum

Postby Deleteduser532 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:19 pm

I finished playing The Chosen One and I must say: That was...f***ing....GENIUS! Although I wish there were more non-fatal vore scenarios, I loved playing the game as it was.
Deleteduser532
Somewhat familiar

Postby Deleteduser532 » Mon May 02, 2016 9:29 am

I noticed there is some character called "Yuki" in the game. How do you find her/get a vore scene with her?
Deleteduser532
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheFetishBeast » Mon May 02, 2016 9:54 am

XNovus: You must be talking about Yuki-Onna. I don't see how you missed her but she's in the Goldoria region. Before you meet with the king and go on your quest the ''save'' the princess, find the captain in the middle of town and talk to him. He will request for you to deal with a problem that's been going on lately. After you've talked to him, go to the mountains east of Goldoria and soon enough you will come across Yuki-Onna.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby Deleteduser532 » Mon May 02, 2016 9:56 am

TheFetishBeast wrote:XNovus: You must be talking about Yuki-Onna. I don't see how you missed her but she's in the Goldoria region. Before you meet with the king and go on your quest the ''save'' the princess, find the captain in the middle of town and talk to him. He will request for you to deal with a problem that's been going on lately. After you've talked to him, go to the mountains east of Goldoria and soon enough you will come across Yuki-Onna.

Oh! I have no idea how I missed that!
Deleteduser532
Somewhat familiar

Postby Deleteduser532 » Mon May 02, 2016 12:07 pm

TheFetishBeast wrote:XNovus: You must be talking about Yuki-Onna. I don't see how you missed her but she's in the Goldoria region. Before you meet with the king and go on your quest the ''save'' the princess, find the captain in the middle of town and talk to him. He will request for you to deal with a problem that's been going on lately. After you've talked to him, go to the mountains east of Goldoria and soon enough you will come across Yuki-Onna.

Spoiler: show
On some other notes I have three questions:
1. After you beat Yuki, do you ever encounter her again/does she ever appear in the game again or is it a merely one time event? I would be interested to have more events related to her since she has a strong connection to Grace.
2. Before you are sent to recover the blacksmith's "eaten" son (who is merely being enchanted by three pixies), Sebastian and the Mayor (still wish she was given a name other than her title, unless that is something that I skimmed over) mention the Dark Elf and that she managed to get away and Sebastian even mentions that they should try to find her (almost like an objective in the game) but she does not appear any areas accessible at that point in the game. I would assume that she is in the woods that Sebastian first encounters the Dark Elf but you are not allowed in there. Can you actually find the Dark Elf (other than simply her returning to Dandelion after the incident has been cleared (i.e. after you defeat the three pixies)?
3. I know that this is a non-fatal vore scenario with the Mayor, Ariel, Grace, and the centauress (whose name escapes me) (as well as, very briefly, the micro unbirth with the Dark Elf). Are there any other characters in the game that result in a non-fatal vore scene (that does not result in a game over or being kicked back to the title screen)?
Deleteduser532
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheFetishBeast » Mon May 02, 2016 2:25 pm

XNovus:
1: Heh, yeah, that's definitely something I totally missed out on. No, she never reappears. She really should've but she doesn't. My bad. *Shameful chuckle*
2: No, the mayor's name is never learned. In fact, a lot of the characters' names you never learn. It pretty much became a running joke. And no, there is nowhere to find the dark elf other than at the mayor's house after rescuing the blacksmith's son.
3: Hmm... How about the part where you go looking for that treasure at Dandelion mountain? You know, where you meet up with the mayor, she shrinks you and you end up inside that unspecified creature. Does that count...? Bad example, I know, I just want to give you an answer other than 'No'. Let me think for a moment (No, really, after writing that I'm now pausing to think through the game and see if there's anything I'm missing)... Nope. I can't think of anything. Sorry. But don't worry. In my latest game, Vore Crawler, there's likely to be a lot of non-fatal vore scenes (Problem is, I want the vore scenes in that game to be animated and I suck at animation so... Yeah...). 'Course, gonna take a long time for that to happen so... don't wait. Go somewhere else in the meantime *Shameful chuckle*.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby Deleteduser532 » Mon May 02, 2016 2:31 pm

TheFetishBeast wrote:XNovus:
1: Heh, yeah, that's definitely something I totally missed out on. No, she never reappears. She really should've but she doesn't. My bad. *Shameful chuckle*
2: No, the mayor's name is never learned. In fact, a lot of the characters' names you never learn. It pretty much became a running joke. And no, there is nowhere to find the dark elf other than at the mayor's house after rescuing the blacksmith's son.
3: Hmm... How about the part where you go looking for that treasure at Dandelion mountain? You know, where you meet up with the mayor, she shrinks you and you end up inside that unspecified creature. Does that count...? Bad example, I know, I just want to give you an answer other than 'No'. Let me think for a moment (No, really, after writing that I'm now pausing to think through the game and see if there's anything I'm missing)... Nope. I can't think of anything. Sorry. But don't worry. In my latest game, Vore Crawler, there's likely to be a lot of non-fatal vore scenes (Problem is, I want the vore scenes in that game to be animated and I suck at animation so... Yeah...). 'Course, gonna take a long time for that to happen so... don't wait. Go somewhere else in the meantime *Shameful chuckle*.

I figure those would be the answers but it doesn't hurt to ask. Anyways, about Vore Crawler, are there current any vore scenes in the game yet? It does not need to be animated just anything including text-based, which, at the moment, is perfectly fine with me.
Deleteduser532
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheFetishBeast » Mon May 02, 2016 3:23 pm

XNovus: Vore Crawler currently technically has 7 vore scenes. The thing is, only one of them can be considered complete (If I recall correctly) and that one's text-based. All the others are supposed to be animated but I haven't finished those animations and due to my lack of skills I fear that that might never even happen. And yes, I've come to understand that a lot of people are satisfied with text to describe the vore scenes. The thing is, I'm not one of them. Visuals are pretty important to me. And that's why I want Vore Crawler's vore scenes to be animated.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby nbe21 » Thu May 05, 2016 1:30 am

trying to play the chosen one but gotta say the difficulty level of some of the stuff is just retarded and makes it very much not worth play. the earth spirit lady i added up the damage i did and almost got to 10K that's just kinda ridiculous and if there is something desecrate i'm supposed to do its just not coming up in a way that can be noticed.
nbe21
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheFetishBeast » Thu May 05, 2016 4:42 am

nbe21: You dealt a total of 10 000 damage to Bellebane? I don't know how you did that math because if you did then you beat her 7 000 points ago. Seriously, she only has 3 000 points of Health.

I suppose you have a point, it's pretty hidden what you're suppoed to do. The first half of the fight shouldn't be too difficult. Defeat the two plants, attack with as much power as you can and heal when necessary (Uhh, you do have the spell Healing light, right? I also recommend going to the tower before you fight her). Eventually she'll cast the spell Soaring spirit. When she does she suddenly perform two actions per turn. To survive this the trick is to guard and heal every turn. You may think you won't be able to deal any damage this way and you're right. But you don't have to. Soaring spirit doesn't last forever. It'll eventually run out and that's when you counterattack. Return to the previous strategy and soon enough you'll win.

Hope that helps you out.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby FHQ » Sun May 15, 2016 3:15 am

Question about the chosen one:

Man, I dont know what I shall do... I did almost everything but I cant progress anymore. I got the gem for my friend and now I am in the wastelands and I can either go to the cave where I lose against the boss or I go into the mansion, where I lose against the boss. What shall I do?
FHQ
New to the forum

Postby TheFetishBeast » Sun May 15, 2016 4:50 am

Killzonare: Did you do the quest with Ariel at Bowdarts yet?
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby FHQ » Sun May 15, 2016 7:10 am

Ariel was who? :D
FHQ
New to the forum

Postby TheFetishBeast » Sun May 15, 2016 8:09 am

Killzonare: Ariel is the Waterspirit. If you go to Bowdarts you can find a certain student there in need of assistance. Sebastian will suggest to have Ariel assist him and so a string of events will occur. By the end of it you will have gained at least one level (Maybe two but I don't think so), increased stats and two new spells. All that will be very important assets in completing the other quests.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby FHQ » Sun May 15, 2016 8:54 am

Thank you. Now I got it. I only talked to the student so I never talked to the professor. Damn.
FHQ
New to the forum

Postby CakePisces » Wed May 18, 2016 6:37 am

I completed the game but missed out a few things like i didnt get that drag armor or spells like healing light(potions are my bestfriends there).I loved the game so much,i voted on vore crawler but i much prefered games like the chosen one where there were no random encounters it gets you into the story right? and rabbit and fox seems to have the same mechanic,might change my vote later on ;D
That's the power of Strawberry! Get it??!!
CakePisces
Somewhat familiar

Postby Deleteduser532 » Sun May 22, 2016 3:45 pm

I did some data digging with The Chosen One and found an sprite image template where the female chief of the centaurs has a distended lower belly. Is it possible to be eaten by her or is this an unimplemented sprite?
Deleteduser532
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheFetishBeast » Sun May 22, 2016 5:00 pm

XNovus: First of all, I dislike it when you use those decrypting programs to look into the data of my games. They're encrypted for a reason and I would appreciate it if they were kept that way.

As for whether or not it's possible to be eaten by the centaur chief, no, it's not possible. I prepared that sprite template beforehand with the intention of that being a possibility but that simply never happened.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby TheFetishBeast » Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:40 am

Hey guys, TheFetishBeast here. So umm... First of all, let me avoid getting your hopes up too high here by saying this. There is currently no update to any of the games. Just gonna make that clear. That said, where am I standing with the games right now? Well, my current main focus is 'Vore crawler' but... I'll just say it.

I dun goofed.

What I mean with that is that I had this pang of an idea for the game where I thought 'Hey, that's a great idea!'. So, I began executing it and then... I realized that it wasn't that great an idea.

Allow me to give you a little rundown with what happened. There were seven different classes in the game. Ronin, Knight, Cleric, Sorcerer, Hunter, Bard (Was that one in the latest version or did you have the wizard?) and Scout. I came to the conclusion that the Hunter and the Scout were completely useless. So, I decided to combine the two into one class. That class became... Hunter... Yeah. But this left me with a dilemma. Without the Scout, Kitty would end up without a class. This was, of course, not okay. I thought about it long and hard and eventually came up with another class. Trickster. Yeah, Kitty could be a mischievious little rascal. That works, right? Well, I still wasn't satisfied. The Hunter was still not very useful and neither was the Trickster. So, I did the same thing again, combining them into one class. Once again they became the Hunter. Finally the Hunter was at least a bit useful being able to use tricky techniques to disarray the enemy while still being able to deal at least some damage. But I'm back to square two anyway. I still needed a new class to replace the Scout. Before I managed to come up with a new class I suddenly had that pang of an idea that I mentioned before. Class changing. That's right, you'd be able to upgrade your current class into some even stronger. Along with this I also came up with a new class to replace the Scout. That class became the Brawler, a fist combatant that doesn't use weapons. It could work for Kitty, right? Right. So, each class would be able to change to two different new classes. For example, the Fighter, which was originally the Knight, could become either a Knight or a Gladiator. The Magician, which was originally the Sorcerer, could become either a Summoner or a Warlock. The class would be chosen depending on if it was one of the girls or one of the mercenaries. The new mercenary Brawler for example would become a Berserker while Kitty would become an Acrobat. But I wasn't satisfied with this. With so many available classes I thought to myself 'You know, the player needs a bit more control. Why don't I allow the player to choose their own class?'. While this wasn't easy to set up I did manage to do it. I even added yet another class in the process, the Freelancer. The player would able to pick whichever class they want and also be able to choose whichever class they want to change to when the time comes. All in all, this really wasn't a bad idea and I'd love to continue with it. But then I made a mistake. I realized that I absolutely SUCK at balancing. I mean, the Fighter class was pretty much unbeatable. The next boss I had planned was way overpowered and yet she still could hardly damage the Fighter. This is not okay. So, I decided to do a drastic change that would give me more control over the balancing. I'm gonna completely remove levels. That's right, you won't be able ot level up in the game anymore. Well, levels were still there but they would no longer increase your stats, they would only give you new skills. You would also only level up at certain points, when you beat certain dungeons and such. I've realized that this was a really bad idea. But it's far too late by now. I've already executed the idea and now I'm trying to go back to the way it was. Thing is, that way is gone. I can't go back to it, it's impossible, I would have to start balancing from scratch. And even if I did get back to the way it was it wouldn't change the fact that that way is still unbalanced.

So, what am I trying to say with all this? Basically, I like the idea that I had and I would love to continue with it. The problem is that I don't know how to get it properly balanced. So... I'm at a roadblock. I don't know how to continue. So... am I asking you guys for help...? I don't know. I don't know what to do. I don't know if you can help me or how you would do it even if you could. I guess the only kind of help I could use that would really save my skin is to get someone who knows how to do balancing in an RPG. It's just that that's probably a tall order so it's not really something I can ask for, is it? But if there is someone out there who's willing or would like to help then I'd very much appreciate it. Or perhaps someone out there has an idea to completely overhaul the game and somehow make it work? Again, I don't know. I'm stuck and I need help. I just don't know what kind of help.

All that out of the way, until I've got a solution for this problem, I'm gonna put 'Vore crawler' on the side and maybe work on one or two of the other games. Maybe even make a new one ('Cause I have a tendency to do that). I just wanted you guys to know what's going on since I've been quiet for such a long time. Thanks for your patience. See you around. This is TheFetishBeast singing out.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game